FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Phone sex

Phone sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have to say I’d never really contemplated (and perhaps scoffed somewhat) at the thought of phone sex.

I’m fine on work phone calls, but personal phone calls can feel uncomfortable and panicky for me (completely linked with my own self esteem, I’m sure) and I dread them - when on them my mind whirrs and worries to the point of my talking too fast or not being able to really listen and concentrate fully.

I’ve got much better at this and will chat on the phone more readily now. And I do love to hear a voice.

But phone sex. I wasn’t so sure. How false?! How “put on”?! No, this wasn’t for me. I was certain.

Then I had phone sex for the first time a month or two ago. It was pretty much an accident as we just tumbled into it off another conversation. It was hot! I was confused.

I’ve had phone sex this evening. Deliberately planned phone sex after a day of teasing. It was super, super hot!

It’s probably hugely determined by the who of course, but I’ve discovered a new thing that I’d never had thought I’d enjoy....

Who knew?!

What do you think, cringey nightmare or interesting way to stay connected?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

It’s better if you set your phone to vibrate

"It’s better if you set your phone to vibrate "

My ear is not very erogeneous though.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have hearing loss so don't really do it any more. It can just sound like lots of heavy breathing to me and I already have an unknown phone pest who calls for that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like it and it can work in some situations. The person or persons need to be quite eloquent and have a decent imagination, or even have had some erotic experiences. Umming and erring just doesn’t work. It’s a bit of a niche art form I believe.

"I have to say I’d never really contemplated (and perhaps scoffed somewhat) at the thought of phone sex.

I’m fine on work phone calls, but personal phone calls can feel uncomfortable and panicky for me (completely linked with my own self esteem, I’m sure) and I dread them - when on them my mind whirrs and worries to the point of my talking too fast or not being able to really listen and concentrate fully.

I’ve got much better at this and will chat on the phone more readily now. And I do love to hear a voice.

But phone sex. I wasn’t so sure. How false?! How “put on”?! No, this wasn’t for me. I was certain.

Then I had phone sex for the first time a month or two ago. It was pretty much an accident as we just tumbled into it off another conversation. It was hot! I was confused.

I’ve had phone sex this evening. Deliberately planned phone sex after a day of teasing. It was super, super hot!

It’s probably hugely determined by the who of course, but I’ve discovered a new thing that I’d never had thought I’d enjoy....

Who knew?!

What do you think, cringey nightmare or interesting way to stay connected?"

I've had some enjoyable phone sex but also some pretty gross phone sex... But at least you can terminate the call

"I have hearing loss so don't really do it any more. It can just sound like lots of heavy breathing to me and I already have an unknown phone pest who calls for that.

"

Yes, I can imagine if it was just heavy breathing it’d be a little less stimulating.

You know me though, Lickety, I’ve got plenty to say when you get me going!

(Phone pest though, yikes)

"I like it and it can work in some situations. The person or persons need to be quite eloquent and have a decent imagination, or even have had some erotic experiences. Umming and erring just doesn’t work. It’s a bit of a niche art form I believe."

Exactly this! In fact this is why I suddenly think it’s been such a revelation for me. I have (as someone once said) a “rich interior landscape” and so many things to say. It’s all in the detail too, and build up. Ooooft, it’s fun controlling someone like that - or vice versa.

Phone sex sounds like a role play to me, it would be hard to stay in character without breaking laughing

"

I've had some enjoyable phone sex but also some pretty gross phone sex... But at least you can terminate the call "

Hahahaha!! Now that *is* a good point!

Phone sex is not my thing

"Phone sex sounds like a role play to me, it would be hard to stay in character without breaking laughing "

It could be, I suppose.

I like the giggling and real stuff though, I had thought (previously) exactly this, that it had to be serious and perfect!

"Phone sex is not my thing "

Fair enough. And it’s certainly not my open invite to phone sex with everyone!

I was just surprised to have enjoyed it for a thing in its own right, when I was previously so adamant it wasn’t for me. It really does depend on the partner perhaps.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Phone sex has never been my thing. I get shy talking dirty in person, let alone remotely. But the regular squeeze knows me well enough to know that and has been known to take the lead and do all the talking at me until I orgasm over the phone. Only occasionally and only him but by golly gosh, it was a revelation the first time he did it!

"Phone sex has never been my thing. I get shy talking dirty in person, let alone remotely. But the regular squeeze knows me well enough to know that and has been known to take the lead and do all the talking at me until I orgasm over the phone. Only occasionally and only him but by golly gosh, it was a revelation the first time he did it! "

Exactly this! But I have found my voice, and I have a filthsome mouth.

I hope you used something Blanche darling.

Can’t be too careful these days, you don’t know what filth it could of gotten up too before you...

Promise me you’ll dial 1471 before next time, just for piece of mind like !

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Good God no. Cringe

"Phone sex sounds like a role play to me, it would be hard to stay in character without breaking laughing

It could be, I suppose.

I like the giggling and real stuff though, I had thought (previously) exactly this, that it had to be serious and perfect! "

Yeah I suppose so, but I don't think I could keep it serious enough to go all the way

"I hope you used something Blanche darling.

Can’t be too careful these days, you don’t know what filth it could of gotten up too before you...

Promise me you’ll dial 1471 before next time, just for piece of mind like !"

It was who we spoke about!!

And yes, I had a condom over the phone, don’t worry.

"Phone sex sounds like a role play to me, it would be hard to stay in character without breaking laughing

It could be, I suppose.

I like the giggling and real stuff though, I had thought (previously) exactly this, that it had to be serious and perfect!

Yeah I suppose so, but I don't think I could keep it serious enough to go all the way "

Also I'm horrible at dirty talking

"Good God no. Cringe"

I don’t believe that for a second.

"Good God no. Cringe

I don’t believe that for a second."

That I have phone sex?

I'm better in person.

It could be, I suppose.

Yeah I suppose so, but I don't think I could keep it serious enough to go all the way "

Wanna try?

I’ll put Ed on in the background to help tip you over....

It could be, I suppose.

Yeah I suppose so, but I don't think I could keep it serious enough to go all the way

Also I'm horrible at dirty talking "

Hahahaha, then let me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I can safely say I'd be pretty rubbish at phone sex

It could be, I suppose.

Wanna try?

I’ll put Ed on in the background to help tip you over.... "

Oh that's a different case, he'll make me feel like a Galway girl

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

I have to say I’m the same. It was never my thing and still isn’t. I also hate talking on the phone and amongst friends this is universally acknowledged, I feel awkward and self conscious.

However about 18 months ago there was one person I had several very stimulating phone conversations with it took me totally by surprise and I enjoyed it immensely, however I’ve not done it again with anyone else.

"Good God no. Cringe

That I have phone sex?

I'm better in person."

Yep! Well it’s not really about comparing the two. But good for you

I really don't like talking sex, unless very very in the moment and only then a whisper. Added to a hatred of talking on a phone I don't think I could. I'll text you all the filth you want though

"I can safely say I'd be pretty rubbish at phone sex "

I would have thought I’d have massive anxiety but nope! A revelation.

It could be, I suppose.

Wanna try?

I’ll put Ed on in the background to help tip you over....

Oh that's a different case, he'll make me feel like a Galway girl "

There we go.

By *lubs00ukMan  over a year ago

London

"I really don't like talking sex, unless very very in the moment and only then a whisper. Added to a hatred of talking on a phone I don't think I could. I'll text you all the filth you want though "

I think th build up via text is so much more fun. Gives you plenty of time to compose a suitably filthy reply.

"Good God no. Cringe

That I have phone sex?

I'm better in person.

Yep! Well it’s not really about comparing the two. But good for you "

Oh I wasn't comparing, I was merely implying that I am not good at phone sex therefore I don't indulge in it.

I sound like someone having an asthma attack down a phone and I'm not very instructive at all.

Em has had it once. Was hot listening to her with someone else

"I have to say I’m the same. It was never my thing and still isn’t. I also hate talking on the phone and amongst friends this is universally acknowledged, I feel awkward and self conscious.

However about 18 months ago there was one person I had several very stimulating phone conversations with it took me totally by surprise and I enjoyed it immensely, however I’ve not done it again with anyone else."

Exactly this!

Some people draw stuff out of you. It was quite a big deal to me, and I’m really pleased to have been able to do so again.

"Phone sex is not my thing

I was just surprised to have enjoyed it for a thing in its own right, when I was previously so adamant it wasn’t for me. It really does depend on the partner perhaps. "

If it's hot man you know that is different

Hate phonesex

Last time my ear got all wet!

Seriously it’s too Percy and doesn’t do anything for me

Maybe I need to attend finishing school

And yes, I had a condom over the phone, don’t worry. "

Off course you would, you’re so streetwise !

That’s ace, well done you, smileyface.

Did he have a proper accent an all ?

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Happy to call you x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

My voice sounds ridiculous when I attempt phone sex sadly. Hopefully when I get over myself I might enjoy it.

Good to read that such filth was enjoyed by yourself - I hope that whoever they are, they keep on bringing out your sexualness.

How much does one have to participate in this?

Can I just wank and be quiet?

"I really don't like talking sex, unless very very in the moment and only then a whisper. Added to a hatred of talking on a phone I don't think I could. I'll text you all the filth you want though "

Nods, I can relate. Well, once I feel safe with someone I can unleash my innermost thoughts, but it’s a vulnerable position and I’ve regretted it when it’s been abused or not realised to have not been a common occurrence. I think I always thought phone sex would be disposable and seedy (not in a good seedy way either), but in the right situation it can be amazing. Anyway, I’m probably just a bit lightheaded.

"I really don't like talking sex, unless very very in the moment and only then a whisper. Added to a hatred of talking on a phone I don't think I could. I'll text you all the filth you want though

I think th build up via text is so much more fun. Gives you plenty of time to compose a suitably filthy reply. "

I’m not knocking the text. It’s my weapon of choice

"Good God no. Cringe

That I have phone sex?

I'm better in person.

Oh I wasn't comparing, I was merely implying that I am not good at phone sex therefore I don't indulge in it.

I sound like someone having an asthma attack down a phone and I'm not very instructive at all.

"

You should get that checked out.

"I really don't like talking sex, unless very very in the moment and only then a whisper. Added to a hatred of talking on a phone I don't think I could. I'll text you all the filth you want though

I think th build up via text is so much more fun. Gives you plenty of time to compose a suitably filthy reply.

I’m not knocking the text. It’s my weapon of choice "

Oh I can do the text just not the live stuff. I get shy

"Em has had it once. Was hot listening to her with someone else "

Oh I’ve had fun texting with someone whilst someone else went down on me. Now you’ve given me ideas.

"Good God no. Cringe

That I have phone sex?

I'm better in person.

You should get that checked out. "

I shall endeavour to do so, but someone might be into star wars and enjoy it.

Anyone into star wars? Phone sex with Darth? Call me

"Phone sex is not my thing

I was just surprised to have enjoyed it for a thing in its own right, when I was previously so adamant it wasn’t for me. It really does depend on the partner perhaps.

If it's hot man you know that is different "

So true!!

It can be quite erotic with the right person. Not with someone I haven't or will never meet.

"Hate phonesex

Last time my ear got all wet!

Seriously it’s too Percy and doesn’t do anything for me"

Oh I don’t like a wet ear! How did that happen?! It’s my pet hate anyone licking my ear, vomit yuck, I hate a wet ear!

Percy?

"

Yes! Yes!

"Happy to call you x"

Dude!

Nods, I can relate. Well, once I feel safe with someone I can unleash my innermost thoughts, but it’s a vulnerable position and I’ve regretted it when it’s been abused or not realised to have not been a common occurrence. I think I always thought phone sex would be disposable and seedy (not in a good seedy way either), but in the right situation it can be amazing. Anyway, I’m probably just a bit lightheaded. "

I think it's good that you've found someone to trust and you've enjoyed the experience.

By *lubs00ukMan  over a year ago

London

Yes! Yes! "

What kind of accent do you go for?

"My voice sounds ridiculous when I attempt phone sex sadly. Hopefully when I get over myself I might enjoy it.

Good to read that such filth was enjoyed by yourself - I hope that whoever they are, they keep on bringing out your sexualness."

Thanks Melimeister. That’s a lovely thing to say, appreciate it.

He seemed to like my voice, but more importantly his was amazing. So *grins*

I’ll practice with you sometime x

I’m not knocking the text. It’s my weapon of choice

Oh I can do the text just not the live stuff. I get shy "

True story.

Hard to believe I know

"How much does one have to participate in this?

Can I just wank and be quiet?

"

You don’t have to do it at all! You’ve got a choice!

"It can be quite erotic with the right person. Not with someone I haven't or will never meet. "

Yes, I would never have done it if there wasn’t intent to meet. Or have met.

Nods, I can relate. Well, once I feel safe with someone I can unleash my innermost thoughts, but it’s a vulnerable position and I’ve regretted it when it’s been abused or not realised to have not been a common occurrence. I think I always thought phone sex would be disposable and seedy (not in a good seedy way either), but in the right situation it can be amazing. Anyway, I’m probably just a bit lightheaded.

I think it's good that you've found someone to trust and you've enjoyed the experience. "

Thank you. That’s very kind. X

Your description makes me want to try with you;)

Yes! Yes!

What kind of accent do you go for?"

Gidurlogian

"Your description makes me want to try with you;)"

Hahaha! Well I’ll take that as a complement

Yes! Yes!

What kind of accent do you go for?

Gidurlogian "

Bless you

"Your description makes me want to try with you;)

Hahaha! Well I’ll take that as a complement "

Dammit! *compliment

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Ladies love to help u out x

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I always see phone sex as a prime example of the most powerful sex organ, the mind. The fact that you can make each other cum without even touching each other.

I'm a long convert to phone sex. I have had some really good phone sex where it really felt I was there. I think it needs a mixture of good connection, great verbal communication (sounds and words) and most of all great imagination on both sides. Its especially a great skill and experience if you cant be together physically much.

Nods, I can relate. Well, once I feel safe with someone I can unleash my innermost thoughts, but it’s a vulnerable position and I’ve regretted it when it’s been abused or not realised to have not been a common occurrence. I think I always thought phone sex would be disposable and seedy (not in a good seedy way either), but in the right situation it can be amazing. Anyway, I’m probably just a bit lightheaded. "

perhaps I should brave it and give it a try

"Ladies love to help u out x"

Dude! Seriously!

"I always see phone sex as a prime example of the most powerful sex organ, the mind. The fact that you can make each other cum without even touching each other.

I'm a long convert to phone sex. I have had some really good phone sex where it really felt I was there. I think it needs a mixture of good connection, great verbal communication (sounds and words) and most of all great imagination on both sides. Its especially a great skill and experience if you cant be together physically much.

"

Yes, it certainly shows you if you’re in tune with each other.

"I have to say I’d never really contemplated (and perhaps scoffed somewhat) at the thought of phone sex.

Who knew?!

What do you think, cringey nightmare or interesting way to stay connected?"

Oh god I wouldn’t even talk dirty, then I met mr and at times we started getting a bit naughty on the phone, and now phone sex is a semi regular thing between us to keep things going when he’s working long hours. He just has this way of saying certain things that just have my heart racing in the best of ways. I couldn’t do it with just anyone but mr brings out my inner sexual being x

perhaps I should brave it and give it a try "

To be honest, I just let go and gave up all the worry and relaxed. Epic.

Who knew?!

What do you think, cringey nightmare or interesting way to stay connected?

Oh god I wouldn’t even talk dirty, then I met mr and at times we started getting a bit naughty on the phone, and now phone sex is a semi regular thing between us to keep things going when he’s working long hours. He just has this way of saying certain things that just have my heart racing in the best of ways. I couldn’t do it with just anyone but mr brings out my inner sexual being x "

Awww, that’s so cool

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I like it and it can work in some situations. The person or persons need to be quite eloquent and have a decent imagination, or even have had some erotic experiences. Umming and erring just doesn’t work. It’s a bit of a niche art form I believe."

I’ve had phone sex which is a bit of a challenge with a Yorkshire man was nice though at the time.

"I like it and it can work in some situations. The person or persons need to be quite eloquent and have a decent imagination, or even have had some erotic experiences. Umming and erring just doesn’t work. It’s a bit of a niche art form I believe.

I’ve had phone sex which is a bit of a challenge with a Yorkshire man was nice though at the time. "

How come it was such a challenge, too many eeee by gums, or was the whippet whimpering?

"I like it and it can work in some situations. The person or persons need to be quite eloquent and have a decent imagination, or even have had some erotic experiences. Umming and erring just doesn’t work. It’s a bit of a niche art form I believe.

I’ve had phone sex which is a bit of a challenge with a Yorkshire man was nice though at the time.

How come it was such a challenge, too many eeee by gums, or was the whippet whimpering? "

I've got a strong Scouse accent so don't think I'd do very well with phone sex. Lar

Leeds

How come it was such a challenge, too many eeee by gums, or was the whippet whimpering? "

Challenge because of how certain words were pronounced, being called lass etc but once I took the lead and embraced it, all was fine. I am used to Yorkshire men as I’m from Yorkshire but hearing them in phone sex is something else. Wondering now how a southern man would sound. You’ve got my brain whirring now

Leeds

How come it was such a challenge, too many eeee by gums, or was the whippet whimpering?

I've got a strong Scouse accent so don't think I'd do very well with phone sex. Lar "

Nah it wouldn’t work! I laugh when I hear a Scouse accent....

I've got a strong Scouse accent so don't think I'd do very well with phone sex. Lar

Nah it wouldn’t work! I laugh when I hear a Scouse accent.... "

Thanks. I'll just shut the fuck up.

I've got a strong Scouse accent so don't think I'd do very well with phone sex. Lar "

Voices are lovely. Don’t rule it out.

Challenge because of how certain words were pronounced, being called lass etc but once I took the lead and embraced it, all was fine. I am used to Yorkshire men as I’m from Yorkshire but hearing them in phone sex is something else. Wondering now how a southern man would sound. You’ve got my brain whirring now "

You should run a survey and report back

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Brings a whole new meaning to oral sex...

Or is that aural sex

"I have hearing loss so don't really do it any more. It can just sound like lots of heavy breathing to me and I already have an unknown phone pest who calls for that.

Yes, I can imagine if it was just heavy breathing it’d be a little less stimulating.

(Phone pest though, yikes)"

I think this is a positive step for you and you'll soon find ordinary personal calls easier.

And yes, I had a condom over the phone, don’t worry. "

Have I told you my safer sex HIV leaflet translation story? It got very confusing having people ask why they needed a condom to speak to someone.

"Brings a whole new meaning to oral sex...

Or is that aural sex "

It does!

"Good God no. Cringe"

(Phone pest though, yikes)

I think this is a positive step for you and you'll soon find ordinary personal calls easier.

"

Yes. I concur. You know me well x

Have I told you my safer sex HIV leaflet translation story? It got very confusing having people ask why they needed a condom to speak to someone."

Hahaha, no!

"Good God no. Cringe

"

I thought as much!!

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Nope no never

"Nope no never "

Hee hee!! You cheekster!!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I get asked for phone sex pretty often. It doesn't do anything for me if it's a randomer but if it's someone I like the look of and could or have met then why not?

I used to meet a guy fairly regularly but he's not local so he used to ring me. He was very good at all that stuff, always made me reach orgasm!

I struggle enough trying to flirt on the forums, never mind getting hot and heavy over the phone

It is a skill I just lack

Leeds

Thanks. I'll just shut the fuck up. "

Yes shhuush

Thanks. I'll just shut the fuck up.

Yes shhuush "

Ok

Me and hubby have dirty phone calls when I'm at work on nights.. its the next best thing.. can be frustrating when I know he's wanking in bed and I'm at work!

"Good God no. Cringe

"

I did it years ago before the advent of webcams. Not done it since.

"Good God no. Cringe"

What's your number, I have a cold coming and my voice is a little husky

"Good God no. Cringe

What's your number, I have a cold coming and my voice is a little husky "

Once I was away, and my wife phoned me and then started talking about what she would like to be doing I said well do it. It was awesome

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Dabbled at times but I just feel so awkward and uncomfortable. I certainly don’t get any pleasure from it, so it’s a no from me

I'm always up for a fun chat!

By *4gnumprMan  over a year ago

telford

"It’s better if you set your phone to vibrate

My ear is not very erogeneous though. "

There are other places you could put your phone

» Add a new message to this topic