FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > straight men who like fucking gay guys?

straight men who like fucking gay guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a gay guy who is slightly feminine but also quite masculine in that i have designer stubble, a decent sized dick and an athletic body.

I am attracted to very masculine, macho guys, and i seem to attract them to. I love flirting with these kinds of guys before submitting my ass and mouth to them discretely.

Are you an alpha male who identifies with this? Do you identify yourself as a straight man but enjoy fucking a gay lad from time to time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

However they wish to ‘label’ themselves the reality is if they like fucking gay men, these straight fellas aren’t straight!

There’s nothing wrong with it, but by insisting they’re straight they’re only kidding themselves!

And the second post on the same thing lol

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Being bi is dirty

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I would think if a guy has 'straight' on their profile but who meets men,then they're not going to openly admit they do so on this thread.

"I would think if a guy has 'straight' on their profile but who meets men,then they're not going to openly admit they do so on this thread."

Or on his other thread that's basically the same as this one

By *ucker2020Man  over a year ago

Nelson

"I am a gay guy who is slightly feminine but also quite masculine in that i have designer stubble, a decent sized dick and an athletic body.

I am attracted to very masculine, macho guys, and i seem to attract them to. I love flirting with these kinds of guys before submitting my ass and mouth to them discretely.

Are you an alpha male who identifies with this? Do you identify yourself as a straight man but enjoy fucking a gay lad from time to time?

"

Seriously man!! This is how we get a bad name for ourselves!! Stop being a dick and be discrete.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I am a gay guy who is slightly feminine but also quite masculine in that i have designer stubble, a decent sized dick and an athletic body.

Seriously man!! This is how we get a bad name for ourselves!! Stop being a dick and be discrete. "

You only needed to say no.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Seriously man!! This is how we get a bad name for ourselves!! Stop being a dick and be discrete.

You only needed to say no."

and you opened up a 6 week old thread just to say that.

» Add a new message to this topic