FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clubf

Clubf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of trying clubf tonight I've never been any tips or rules to follow or do I just go and be myself. I'm a little shy and nervous !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just be yourself, relax, be friendly, but dont go expecting a shag, if it happens, its a bonus

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm thinking of trying clubf tonight I've never been any tips or rules to follow or do I just go and be myself. I'm a little shy and nervous ! "

just be yourself... go out and chat to people, you tend to find that you will have more of a good night if you just chat to people than if you just sit like a lemon and don't say boo to a goose...

just remember that tonight is greedy girls night so there are likely to be loads of men there and a few couples/single ladies...

all the info is on their site...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Golden Rule No.1: If you see a couple and you fancy the fem, don't follow them round the club hoping they'll ask you to play. They will spot you following them which will have the opposite affect. Try to chat to them in the bar area first - the absolute worst that can happen is they'll say 'thanks, but no thanks'.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all I'll use the advice and try it !

» Add a new message to this topic