FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Convicted child rapist killed in prison..

Convicted child rapist killed in prison..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amschwingerz OP   Couple  over a year ago

West

Two men have been charged with the murder of a nonce case..who got 4-1/2 years for raping a young child..

41/2 years!!...when they have banged others up for four years for apparently inciting trouble (which never happened) during the August riots..

Unbelievable!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Two men have been charged with the murder of a nonce case..who got 4-1/2 years for raping a young child..

41/2 years!!...when they have banged others up for four years for apparently inciting trouble (which never happened) during the August riots..

Unbelievable!

"

Agreed the sentence was too short but you cannot condone murder.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Two men have been charged with the murder of a nonce case..who got 4-1/2 years for raping a young child..

Unbelievable!

Agreed the sentence was too short but you cannot condone murder. "

Maybe YOU can't condone murder, but I can! I would think that there will be many who will be quietly satisfied that another offender against children doesn't have to be worried about anymore.

I am glad that it has happened and as far as I am concerned, the murderers should be tried for the full crime and sentenced accordingly. That will have two effects.

1. It will show offenders against a child that what may happen, so lay off the kids.

2. It will show inmates that while it may be a "popular" move for some (maybe most?) there is still a price to pay.

Yeah, there may be flawed logic in there somewhere, but I don't care! They should lay off the kids and pick on someone your own size!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Unbelievable!

if that was your child,murder would be easy to condone.

Unbelievable!

Maybe YOU can't condone murder, but I can! I would think that there will be many who will be quietly satisfied that another offender against children doesn't have to be worried about anymore.

I am glad that it has happened and as far as I am concerned, the murderers should be tried for the full crime and sentenced accordingly. That will have two effects.

1. It will show offenders against a child that what may happen, so lay off the kids.

2. It will show inmates that while it may be a "popular" move for some (maybe most?) there is still a price to pay.

Yeah, there may be flawed logic in there somewhere, but I don't care! They should lay off the kids and pick on someone your own size!"

well said x

[Removed by poster at 03/10/11 00:06:06]

'Despatching' paedos only serves the sense of outrage that society feels against these people. What about their victims? Where is the justice for them that reinforces their belief in a penal system that determines a person must pay for their crimes?

I would much rather see a justice that deprives perverts of their liberty for many many years, and suffer many many reprisal attacks during the passage of those years. Not state-sanctioned attacks, but hard lags being hard lags - well, they always know how to get something done, don't they?

Why be angry when you can get even - many times.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Encouraging the murder of paedophiles isn't particularly smart. How long until someone who wasn't a child abuser at all got killed? There's the famous example of a paediatrician getting attacked by an ignorant mob.

Unbelievable!

You can't condone it but it's a better way to cut government expenses that making people redundant

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 03/10/11 00:25:52]

glasgow

"Encouraging the murder of paedophiles isn't particularly smart. How long until someone who wasn't a child abuser at all got killed? There's the famous example of a paediatrician getting attacked by an ignorant mob.

"

hey! i've got a solution to this problem.

if they're not paedophiles,dont murder them.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"'Despatching' paedos only serves the sense of outrage that society feels against these people. What about their victims? Where is the justice for them that reinforces their belief in a penal system that determines a person must pay for their crimes?

I would much rather see a justice that deprives perverts of their liberty for many many years, and suffer many many reprisal attacks during the passage of those years. Not state-sanctioned attacks, but hard lags being hard lags - well, they always know how to get something done, don't they?

Why be angry when you can get even - many times."

An idealistic _iew but in a less-than-ideal system where perpetrators get pathetically inadequate sentences such as the one in this case, there are people who will _iew 'rough justice' as justified - in their opinion, others are meting out a more appropriate punishment because the law has failed to. I don't condone it - but I can understand it.

"Encouraging the murder of paedophiles isn't particularly smart. How long until someone who wasn't a child abuser at all got killed? There's the famous example of a paediatrician getting attacked by an ignorant mob.

"

or someone whos taken in for questioning but released. mud sticks and lots of people would attack someone just for being a suspect, regardless of the out come

But in answer to the matter in hand, 4 and a half years is insulting as a sentance for killing a child

I remember many years ago at uni studding a case of a guy that had spend the past 15 years in prison for sexual offences again 13 kids, you do the maths on how long he must have got for each child

He was in and out, time and time again yet every time he only got a few months, released and re offended

It wasnt untill he killed a child they they gave him life

Now im now humble opinion the justice system had a lot to answer for that, i felt like they had failed them children, because someone who was being sentanced for sexual offences agains kids for the 13th time should have never been allowed back on the streets

How many time do you have to commit a crime before its said enoughs enough!

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

or someone whos taken in for questioning but released. mud sticks and lots of people would attack someone just for being a suspect, regardless of the out come

But in answer to the matter in hand, 4 and a half years is insulting as a sentance for killing a child

I remember many years ago at uni studding a case of a guy that had spend the past 15 years in prison for sexual offences again 13 kids, you do the maths on how long he must have got for each child

He was in and out, time and time again yet every time he only got a few months, released and re offended

It wasnt untill he killed a child they they gave him life

Now im now humble opinion the justice system had a lot to answer for that, i felt like they had failed them children, because someone who was being sentanced for sexual offences agains kids for the 13th time should have never been allowed back on the streets

How many time do you have to commit a crime before its said enoughs enough!"

Sadly it seems indicative of the current social climate. From cradle to grave it no longer seems possible to punish anyone for anything. We must always try to see things from their point of _iew, or believe that their adult behaviour is due to some childhood trauma, and thus feel sorry for them.

It's no longer surprising that any punishment is now 'soften', either in terms of duration or severity, but at every turn it seems we need to consider the 'rights' of the perpetrator and to ensure that any punishment is reduced, as much as possible, to cause as little harm as possible to the perpetrator. This is performed in the insane belief that by by providing a caring and supporting environment we will somehow prevent future misdemeanours through the influence of kindness.

This, of course, is utter bollocks! What it does instead is cause more and more injustice, and fails completely to prevent future crimes. It also creates a situation where citizens feel the need to meter their own form of justice, in order to create their own feelings of fairness.

So like others I don't condone the action but I sympathise with it, and I believe the 'kindness, love, and understanding' culture we've created is failing society as a whole and should be re-adjusted away from the influences of the PC juggernaut.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Unbelievable!

Yeah, i mean why not have a rule aying we can murder anyone we dont like...

"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Unbelievable!

Yeah, there may be flawed logic in there somewhere, but I don't care! They should lay off the kids and pick on someone your own size!

well said x"

ohh i didnt realize peadophiles cud be cured with fear of a prison sentance...wow a poster on fab has solved a problem no one else has been able too

Threatening paedophiles with a sentence IS justified in that they are under a certain rule whereby they are kept in with their own kind, if they weren't they would get spat at, beaten and broken glass put in their food, or in this case murdered. On second thought though maybe prison isn't such a threat. Besides they get all the comforts of home except locked behind bars

4 1/2 years is not enough at all

"

+1

A pedophile can not be rehabilitated and putting them in prison amongst "their own kind" just allows them to feed of each others stories and heightens the anticipation for their release

I truly believe they should be in a special facility to be used to study on and try to find a "cure" for they're behaviour or even use them to test new medicines and cosmetics on instead of innocent animals.

karmas a bitch

Northants

"ohh i didnt realize peadophiles cud be cured with fear of a prison sentance...wow a poster on fab has solved a problem no one else has been able too "

Did I say that? Just read through my post again and cannot see where I said anything like that at all. I know we don't always se eye to eye, but please don't make things up to suit your own adgenda.

Point one that I made was that the risk of a violent death in prison may make some think twice. If just one child is spared the trauma of assualt, then perhpas it would be worth it.

My second point was that the people who do these things (murder of the child rapist) should be tried and sentenced as any other murderer! I see no reason why anyone who murders should get away with it!

Just for info, I know that prison is not the best place for any sexual offender. I also know that it would be very difficult to change the habits of a sexual offender. We have first hand experience of a Pedophile , so this subject is very close to us..

Unbelievable!

if that was your child,murder would be easy to condone. "

If it was my child I would have done it very slowly and made them suffer for weeks first...

I think they should get a medal.

cali x

Sharp intake of breath.

While we all abhor some crimes and despair at the depths humanity can go to, vigilantism is also deplorable and I can't condone it any more than I can listen to Gary Glitter now.

I remember a paediatrician being beaten up after he was "named and shamed" as a paedophile by the NotW. That is the ignorance level of vigilantes. I don't want to live in a NotW world.

Hmmm, this type of pond life are usually kept on the hospital wing

Well that's one less of them then

If you have children folks you won't even think twice about this "murder"

Northants

"Sharp intake of breath.

While we all abhor some crimes and despair at the depths humanity can go to, vigilantism is also deplorable and I can't condone it any more than I can listen to Gary Glitter now.

I remember a paediatrician being beaten up after he was "named and shamed" as a paedophile by the NotW. That is the ignorance level of vigilantes. I don't want to live in a NotW world."

Trouble is Lisa, I know you are right! I wouldn't like to live in that kind of world either, but I do (not so) secretly rejoice when another piece of scum (my phrase) leaves this planet!

I have two things I like to protect where I can with whatever I can! The elderly and the young! I figure that people in between are capable of looking for help or looking after themselves. No matter what the circumstances, I cannot even begin to feel anything other than hate for those who prey on the less fortunate!

But again, you are right and I know it!

"Trouble is Lisa, I know you are right! I wouldn't like to live in that kind of world either, but I do (not so) secretly rejoice when another piece of scum (my phrase) leaves this planet!

I have two things I like to protect where I can with whatever I can! The elderly and the young! I figure that people in between are capable of looking for help or looking after themselves. No matter what the circumstances, I cannot even begin to feel anything other than hate for those who prey on the less fortunate!

But again, you are right and I know it! "

Trouble is I also feel the vengeance thing. But first it's them, then it's the Muslims, then the gays and then it's me they come for. And remember, you're all sex perverts being on this site. In fact, I read the other day that you can be put on the sex offenders' register for dogging. Now, hands up who wants a vigilante group to see their name on the sex offenders' register?

I'm also troubled by Teresa May's comment recently that she wants to scrap the Human Rights Act because "it causes politicians problems." It seems human rights always cause politicians problems. The thing about them is they're easy to defend when it's your rights and so hard to defend when they're not.

"Trouble is Lisa, I know you are right! I wouldn't like to live in that kind of world either, but I do (not so) secretly rejoice when another piece of scum (my phrase) leaves this planet!

But again, you are right and I know it!

Trouble is I also feel the vengeance thing. But first it's them, then it's the Muslims, then the gays and then it's me they come for. And remember, you're all sex perverts being on this site. In fact, I read the other day that you can be put on the sex offenders' register for dogging. Now, hands up who wants a vigilante group to see their name on the sex offenders' register?"

sex offenders register for dogging? wow labelled a pervert for consenting with adults to fun? As far as anyone who abuses a child i'm sorry but if it's 100% proven that they have, there is only 1 option in my book, kill the sick bastard, then 1 less person to do it again. Have always had this _iew and think i always will. I can't think of anything more sick.

"A pedophile can not be rehabilitated and putting them in prison amongst "their own kind" just allows them to feed of each others stories and heightens the anticipation for their release

I truly believe they should be in a special facility to be used to study on and try to find a "cure" for they're behaviour or even use them to test new medicines and cosmetics on instead of innocent animals."

I like the thought of using them to test medicines and cosmetics better

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Threatening paedophiles with a sentence IS justified in that they are under a certain rule whereby they are kept in with their own kind, if they weren't they would get spat at, beaten and broken glass put in their food, or in this case murdered. On second thought though maybe prison isn't such a threat. Besides they get all the comforts of home except locked behind bars

4 1/2 years is not enough at all "

This thread is superb.

Mitchell Harrison got an indeterminate sentence with a four and a half year minimum tariff. Quite different to what some people are claiming in this thread.

It really would help if people did some research. Half way down this thread we segued from talking about rapists (and Harrison sounds like a particularly vile rapist) to child murderers. Very odd...

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Now i haven't a clue about this particular case, the original conviction or subsequent events. But, i general :

To anyone who thinks that a "conviction" and 100% proven are one and the same are deluded fools.

Nah, prosecution lawyers, their witnesses including police officers, never lie or distort the truth do they? Nah, it's Britain.

Isn't Jury service wonderful.

Unbelievable!

Yeah, there may be flawed logic in there somewhere, but I don't care! They should lay off the kids and pick on someone your own size!"

This is abit like america saying murder is ilegal then killing people convivted of it, double standards

"I'm also troubled by Teresa May's comment recently that she wants to scrap the Human Rights Act because "it causes politicians problems." It seems human rights always cause politicians problems. The thing about them is they're easy to defend when it's your rights and so hard to defend when they're not."

The 'problem' to which she was referring, which Cameron re-iterated, was a police van driven 100 miles to take an offender to court that was 200 yards from where he was being held because to walk there, on a public street, would have been shameful to the poor little perp. European Court of Human Rights? aka Interfering Self Serving Bunch of Trough Swilling Crooks.

Unbelievable!

This is abit like america saying murder is ilegal then killing people convivted of it, double standards"

The system of putting people to death in the United states clearly doesn't work as they have a massive prison population. And as Mushroom said

anyone who thinks that a "conviction" and 100% proven are one and the same are deluded fools. Well i wouldn't say fools but the point is right. There is a set of laws in the UK and we follow them. They on the whole are pretty good ones too and work. All this macho revenge eye for an eye chest puffing worries me a little at times. We are supposed to be an understanding society, we are not China, North Korea or a Middle East Dictator state.

By *ingmasterMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Prisoners dont attack pedos through any sense of outrage or justice , they do it because theyre bullies looking for an easy target to go for, and for their own personal status and reputation inside . i wouldnt be so quick to praise these convicts who would have a knife to your throat or screw your house without a moments concience .

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

hey! i've got a solution to this problem.

if they're not paedophiles,dont murder them."

Um, that's not really a solution is it? Unless you think vigilantes have some kind of paedophile detector that's 100% accurate?

West

"Threatening paedophiles with a sentence IS justified in that they are under a certain rule whereby they are kept in with their own kind, if they weren't they would get spat at, beaten and broken glass put in their food, or in this case murdered. On second thought though maybe prison isn't such a threat. Besides they get all the comforts of home except locked behind bars

This thread is superb.

Mitchell Harrison got an indeterminate sentence with a four and a half year minimum tariff. Quite different to what some people are claiming in this thread.

It really would help if people did some research. Half way down this thread we segued from talking about rapists (and Harrison sounds like a particularly vile rapist) to child murderers. Very odd...

"

Yeh he got four anf a half years minimum..then what happens?..to do gooding brigade will fight for his 'rights' and he will be out..why didnt the judge give him life?

These 'people' cannot be rehabilitated in the same way as some other cons who often do see the error of their ways..they are sick and will always be so.

Are they going to think about it while they are inside?..are they going to go off of young kids or rape, or both?

The streets are a safer place without dirty nonce cases like this.

I do find it scary that a few of you on here think that 4.5 years (ok minimum)is a just and fair sentence for this guy's terrible crimes against a child!

Come on guys, would you be saying the same if it was against ur own child??

And for the record im not going to be crying tonight, that that sick individual has died!!

newcastle

This thread is superb.

Yeh he got four anf a half years minimum..then what happens?..to do gooding brigade will fight for his 'rights' and he will be out..why didnt the judge give him life?

These 'people' cannot be rehabilitated in the same way as some other cons who often do see the error of their ways..they are sick and will always be so.

Are they going to think about it while they are inside?..are they going to go off of young kids or rape, or both?

The streets are a safer place without dirty nonce cases like this."

Are you trying to win the mongwomble of the week award? The judge gave him an indeterminate sentence that is the equivalent of a life sentence - bearing in mind that the whole life tariff is not normally used for rapists, which is what Harrison was convicted of. His tariff was four and a half years, but he could only be released if he did not pose a threat to the public - I'm not sure who the do gooder brigade are, but if you believe they exist then they must, along with Santa and the tooth fairy.

I'm sure you think that referring to offenders as 'dirty nonce cases' gives you a certain street cred, but it's more gutter than street. The kind of people who can disembowel a man in his cell to boost their status with their fellow criminals are equally as vile as any rapist, and the world can't be a better place because of their actions.

Some paedos HAVE been rehabilitated and on that basis it is wrong to execute anyone, whether it is via a state-sanctioned execution or, more dangerously, via a self appointed lynch mob. All it takes is someone to point a finger and shout 'paedo!' for others to join in unaware of whether the accused is actually guilty or not.

We live in a country that has decided capital punishment is something we don't want so you either accept that or go and live in a country that stones women for driving a car, or executes two lovers who, for their crime, happened to be married to other people.

Execution for any reason doesn't sit right with me and I'll have a lot more faith in a justice system that *does* lock people away for life instead of waiting until the heat as died down and quietly releasing dangerous people to ease prison overcrowding. But with Ken Clarke in charge of the Justice Dept I'll not hold out too much hope of whole life terms meaning exactly that, or stiffer sentences handed out to those deserving of them!!

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

4 1/2 years is nothing!. that girl has to live with it for the rest of her life!!!!. the people who think 4 1/2 years is enough would not be saying that if it had happend to there child!.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all illegal killings are wrong and the day we justify it, we are no better.

and I personally don't know the parents of the abused child, I have no idea how they feel about it... and I wouldn't put my feelings about it before them xx

newcastle

"4 1/2 years is nothing!. that girl has to live with it for the rest of her life!!!!. the people who think 4 1/2 years is enough would not be saying that if it had happend to there child!."

Who said four and a half years is enough? There's been enough rubbish shoehorned into this thread without more being thrown in for good measure.

Murder in any way, shape or for can not be tolerated. Why because that makes us no better than them.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"4 1/2 years is nothing!. that girl has to live with it for the rest of her life!!!!. the people who think 4 1/2 years is enough would not be saying that if it had happend to there child!."

An indeterminate sentence that carries a minimum tariff of Four and a Half years could very well mean Twenty or Thirty years real time served for the crime.

There hasn't (to my knowledge) been any details of the original crime or the court case released in the public domain, all we know for sure was that the victim was 13 years of age at the time.

There is an awful lot of second guessing going on in this thread....

Northants

"This is abit like america saying murder is ilegal then killing people convivted of it, double standards"

Yeah, I know! But I did say there was flawed logic in there.. And we do have our reasons. But I have clarified in other posts above.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

would be reallty interested to hear what crimes people would kill the convicted offenders...

child molestation

and burglary a few weeks back on a different thread...

any others?

"Are you trying to win the mongwomble of the week award? The judge gave him an indeterminate sentence that is the equivalent of a life sentence - bearing in mind that the whole life tariff is not normally used for rapists, which is what Harrison was convicted of. His tariff was four and a half years, but he could only be released if he did not pose a threat to the public - I'm not sure who the do gooder brigade are, but if you believe they exist then they must, along with Santa and the tooth fairy.

I'm sure you think that referring to offenders as 'dirty nonce cases' gives you a certain street cred, but it's more gutter than street. The kind of people who can disembowel a man in his cell to boost their status with their fellow criminals are equally as vile as any rapist, and the world can't be a better place because of their actions."

oh my goodness just when i think you can't be any more offensive you prove me so incredibly wrong

"...all we know for sure was that the victim was 13 years of age at the time.

There is an awful lot of second guessing going on in this thread....

"

The Sexual Offences Act 2003 states:

"

PART 2A: RAPE AND ASSAULT BY PENETRATION

2A.3 In addition:

• where identified aggravating factors exist and the victim is a child aged 13 or over but under 16, the recommended starting point is 10 years;

• for the rape of a child under 13 where there are no aggravating factors, a starting point of 10 years is recommended, rising to 13 years for cases involving any of the particular aggravating factors identified in the guideline.

"

So, if this perp had been sentenced according to the above guidelines he would have been legally allowed to apply for parole long before his full sentence had passed, and even if he had been denied parole, he'd have been out in 10-13 years.

By sentencing him to an indeterminate sentence but giving him a tarif of 4 & 1/2 years meant that he could be reassessed at regular intervals and kept firmly locked up for many more years than his tarif decreed.

Obviously, now he's dead, it's a moot point, but that's why people like him are given the sentences they receive.

By *herokee18Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

[Removed by poster at 03/10/11 21:12:13]

i know nothing of this case so cannot comment on it but i do know this much had it been a child of mine i would gladly of murdered him myself

judge me however you wish but that is how strongly i feel on the matter, the scars it leaves its victims with are horrendous and anyone that left my child with such scars would be of this world no more, i would not expect or want anyone else to do it for me it would be my absolute pleasure to deal with the issue myself

now anyone who knows me and i mean really knows me will tell you i am incredibly far from a violent person i fact i detest violence and have been known on many occasions to step in to try and prevent or stop it but i would have no qualms on dishing out an immense ammount of it on anyone who abused a child of mine

newcastle

"Are you trying to win the mongwomble of the week award? The judge gave him an indeterminate sentence that is the equivalent of a life sentence - bearing in mind that the whole life tariff is not normally used for rapists, which is what Harrison was convicted of. His tariff was four and a half years, but he could only be released if he did not pose a threat to the public - I'm not sure who the do gooder brigade are, but if you believe they exist then they must, along with Santa and the tooth fairy.

I'm sure you think that referring to offenders as 'dirty nonce cases' gives you a certain street cred, but it's more gutter than street. The kind of people who can disembowel a man in his cell to boost their status with their fellow criminals are equally as vile as any rapist, and the world can't be a better place because of their actions.

oh my goodness just when i think you can't be any more offensive you prove me so incredibly wrong "

Then my work is done. Care to explain yourself, or are unexplained attacks your normal way or working?

Northants

I noticed that there are many who seem to side with the criminals. I don't mean they necessarily condone what has been done, just that they apply human rights in the same measure as law abiding citizens.

I wonder how some would feel if they had been in the "firing line" of some of these terrible crimes!

newcastle

"i know nothing of this case so cannot comment on it but i do know this much had it been a child of mine i would gladly of murdered him myself

judge me however you wish but that is how strongly i feel on the matter, the scars it leaves its victims with are horrendous and anyone that left my child with such scars would be of this world no more, i would not expect or want anyone else to do it for me it would be my absolute pleasure to deal with the issue myself

now anyone who knows me and i mean really knows me will tell you i am incredibly far from a violent person i fact i detest violence and have been known on many occasions to step in to try and prevent or stop it but i would have no qualms on dishing out an immense ammount of it on anyone who abused a child of mine"

It wasn't the victim's relatives who did this. It was a pair of criminals looking to up their status in prison. It's easy to empathize with your emotions, but these guys didn't share your reasons, and it's likely they'd just as gladly disembowel you if it suited their purposes.

newcastle

"I noticed that there are many who seem to side with the criminals. I don't mean they necessarily condone what has been done, just that they apply human rights in the same measure as law abiding citizens.

I wonder how some would feel if they had been in the "firing line" of some of these terrible crimes!"

So how do you feel about the people in this thread who're siding with the criminals who disembowelled this man in his cell? Last time I checked HMP Frankland was not a branch of Travelodge - you get in there because you're a criminal, not because you liked the adverts with Lenny Henry.

"i know nothing of this case so cannot comment on it but i do know this much had it been a child of mine i would gladly of murdered him myself

now anyone who knows me and i mean really knows me will tell you i am incredibly far from a violent person i fact i detest violence and have been known on many occasions to step in to try and prevent or stop it but i would have no qualms on dishing out an immense ammount of it on anyone who abused a child of mine

It wasn't the victim's relatives who did this. It was a pair of criminals looking to up their status in prison. It's easy to empathize with your emotions, but these guys didn't share your reasons, and it's likely they'd just as gladly disembowel you if it suited their purposes."

which is why at the begining of my post i said i know nothing of this case so cannot comment on it

oh my goodness just when i think you can't be any more offensive you prove me so incredibly wrong

Then my work is done. Care to explain yourself, or are unexplained attacks your normal way or working?"

gladly

i have seen you be offensive in your comments on here before and have openly gasped out loud at them yet you blew me away with this one i just find your comment "Are you trying to win the mongwomble of the week award" so incredibly offensive

i hope that clarifies for you

Northants

"I noticed that there are many who seem to side with the criminals. I don't mean they necessarily condone what has been done, just that they apply human rights in the same measure as law abiding citizens.

I wonder how some would feel if they had been in the "firing line" of some of these terrible crimes!

So how do you feel about the people in this thread who're siding with the criminals who disembowelled this man in his cell? Last time I checked HMP Frankland was not a branch of Travelodge - you get in there because you're a criminal, not because you liked the adverts with Lenny Henry."

If you were to have read any of my posts, you would have seen that, for personal reasons I an glad the guy is dead! Irrational personal reasons I'll grant you, but there it is!

I also said that the men who did this murder should be tried for it and sentenced to the full extent of the law. No one is above the law!

newcastle

Then my work is done. Care to explain yourself, or are unexplained attacks your normal way or working?

gladly

i have seen you be offensive in your comments on here before and have openly gasped out loud at them yet you blew me away with this one i just find your comment "Are you trying to win the mongwomble of the week award" so incredibly offensive

i hope that clarifies for you"

it does. You must be exhausted policing so many threads all the time to identify all the people who're being offensive, or who aren't up to your standards.

Personally I look out for threads where people misrepresent the facts. Like claiming a man on a life sentence only got a four and a half year sentence. So I have a go at people for doing that. I'm no different to you, just a bit less precious about it.

West

This thread is superb.

Are you trying to win the mongwomble of the week award? The judge gave him an indeterminate sentence that is the equivalent of a life sentence - bearing in mind that the whole life tariff is not normally used for rapists, which is what Harrison was convicted of. His tariff was four and a half years, but he could only be released if he did not pose a threat to the public - I'm not sure who the do gooder brigade are, but if you believe they exist then they must, along with Santa and the tooth fairy.

I'm sure you think that referring to offenders as 'dirty nonce cases' gives you a certain street cred, but it's more gutter than street. The kind of people who can disembowel a man in his cell to boost their status with their fellow criminals are equally as vile as any rapist, and the world can't be a better place because of their actions."

I suggest you don some rose coloured spectacles...I dont need any 'street' cred' either..its the way I talk..and Im far from 'street'..its the way many ordinary people speak...and TOTALLY irrelevant to this discussion anyway.

Perhaps 'a victim of society' is more fitting in your eyes?...all he needed was a cuddle eh?

You have never heard of 'do gooders'?..take off your rose coloured spectacles and you may find some.

However, one point I have to reluctantly agree with you (especially as you seem to thrive on courting confrontation)on is this whole prison 'justice' thing...the type of lags who go around dishing it out are often the self same ones who have stuck a shotgun under a bank clerks nose or has fleeced an old lady of her life savings without remorse...ok pot and kettle scenario..but it will never change.

Do you actually care that he is dead?...would you be happy for him to walk the streets again..no matter how old he is or how less of a threat he has become?

Me..I couldnt give a toss about him...he is one less burden on the tax payer...and one less 'menace' (is that ok?..liberal enough for you??) to society.

"it does. You must be exhausted policing so many threads all the time to identify all the people who're being offensive, or who aren't up to your standards.

Personally I look out for threads where people misrepresent the facts. Like claiming a man on a life sentence only got a four and a half year sentence. So I have a go at people for doing that. I'm no different to you, just a bit less precious about it."

oh no no no, i certainly do not police anything and i'm certainly not precious just occasionally someone stands out for all the wrong reasons and for me that person is you

its just a personal opinion i'm sure that some hang off every word you type but for me you just make me

Sweet pass the wine i'll drink to that

newcastle

This thread is superb.

I suggest you don some rose coloured spectacles...I dont need any 'street' cred' either..its the way I talk..and Im far from 'street'..its the way many ordinary people speak...and TOTALLY irrelevant to this discussion anyway.

Perhaps 'a victim of society' is more fitting in your eyes?...all he needed was a cuddle eh?

You have never heard of 'do gooders'?..take off your rose coloured spectacles and you may find some.

However, one point I have to reluctantly agree with you (especially as you seem to thrive on courting confrontation)on is this whole prison 'justice' thing...the type of lags who go around dishing it out are often the self same ones who have stuck a shotgun under a bank clerks nose or has fleeced an old lady of her life savings without remorse...ok pot and kettle scenario..but it will never change.

Do you actually care that he is dead?...would you be happy for him to walk the streets again..no matter how old he is or how less of a threat he has become?

Me..I couldnt give a toss about him...he is one less burden on the tax payer...and one less 'menace' (is that ok?..liberal enough for you??) to society."

I don't court confrontation, but I don't like it when people misrepresent the truth either.

And yes, I believe in rehabilitation, and in the need to try and rehabilitate even the worst scum, so that we're better than them.

You seem to feel the need to throw up these bizarre false premises. I don't want to give this man a cuddle, or to see him as a victim of society. But if we're to be better than him, we have to treat him with more respect than he treated his victim.

newcastle

"it does. You must be exhausted policing so many threads all the time to identify all the people who're being offensive, or who aren't up to your standards.

Personally I look out for threads where people misrepresent the facts. Like claiming a man on a life sentence only got a four and a half year sentence. So I have a go at people for doing that. I'm no different to you, just a bit less precious about it.

oh no no no, i certainly do not police anything and i'm certainly not precious just occasionally someone stands out for all the wrong reasons and for me that person is you

its just a personal opinion i'm sure that some hang off every word you type but for me you just make me "

So it is personal then. Well done. Next time just pass on by and we'll both waste less bandwidth eh?

West

"

I don't court confrontation, but I don't like it when people misrepresent the truth either.

And yes, I believe in rehabilitation, and in the need to try and rehabilitate even the worst scum, so that we're better than them.

You seem to feel the need to throw up these bizarre false premises. I don't want to give this man a cuddle, or to see him as a victim of society. But if we're to be better than him, we have to treat him with more respect than he treated his victim."

How could we not be better than him?...you, me and the vast majority of civilised society dont have to prove themselves in this way...aside from his 'peers' everyone is better than him by default....psychologically, deep down, the fact that he feels everyone is better than him and has no self worth which may have caused him to act in the way he did..treating him with more respect then he treated his victim?...come on _wayman..thats hardly a benchmark is is?

In my OP I stated the facts as they were presented by the media (no im not a 'Sensational newspaper reader either')

He was doing a 4 and a half year stretch..there is no saying that he would not have been released after this period.

West

And...for what its worth..yes the guys who done him (whoops..bit of street creeping back in there) should stand trail..

As previously stated no one is above the law...there are probably a lot of people who would want to disembowel them for what they done to put them in there (I dont know what it was btw)..but this is an emotive subject..some bank robbers, hardened criminals, fraudsters etc rightly or wrongly are regarded highly...I cite the Krays...Robin Hood status..

People 'accept them'..

The majority will not accept or forgive anyone who harms a kid.

In a civilised society that reflects humane values...its how we treat the worst in society, that shows us at our best...

Prisons should be the punishment, not a barbaric death..thats a failure, and one thats equitable to a failed state in West Africa..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its a shame that some people cant have a debate without getting personal as per usual. When things dont go their way they result to childish insults which really conteracts anything positive they have to say. I mean mongwomble ffs

"mongwomble "

It has sommat to do with Great Uncle Bulgaria and late night visits to the back of Wimbledon Common when the others are asleep. Apparently.

Forum Mod

"mongwomble

It has sommat to do with Great Uncle Bulgaria and late night visits to the back of Wimbledon Common when the others are asleep. Apparently. "

Trust you to know........deviant!

"mongwomble

It has sommat to do with Great Uncle Bulgaria and late night visits to the back of Wimbledon Common when the others are asleep. Apparently.

Trust you to know........deviant!"

Google is my fwend.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Based on some of the logic that's been put forward in this thread how's this for an idea...

Apparently something like 600 people get killed each month on public roads.

Solution: Hang the offending motorist, as it follows it will either deter or completely stop people from doing it anymore.

Now I'd guess that most people will think this approach to be a bit harsh, however I'd suggest you take your complaints to friends and or relations of a person who suffered a fatal RTI.

If the authorities don't put this in place and act on it then I think that the public should just do it anyway. Seek out killer motorist and hang them at the nearest road sign post.

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Based on some of the logic that's been put forward in this thread how's this for an idea...

Apparently something like 600 people get killed each month on public roads.

Solution: Hang the offending motorist, as it follows it will either deter or completely stop people from doing it anymore.

Now I'd guess that most people will think this approach to be a bit harsh, however I'd suggest you take your complaints to friends and or relations of a person who suffered a fatal RTI.

If the authorities don't put this in place and act on it then I think that the public should just do it anyway. Seek out killer motorist and hang them at the nearest road sign post.

"

Now you've done it! I see another rant coming. I'm hiding behind the sofa!

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

very interesting read this one, me i dont think you can condone any form of vigilantism, especially without knowing the facts, but for the people who do think the boys did good, killing this guy, go to wikipedia, and type in lesley molseed, terribly sad case, and more proof that you cant trust the british justice system,

i beleive he got just what he deserved regardless of who done it or there motives, he is no more of a animal than a vicious dog or a man eating shark. they can never change and neither can a pedo. the only solution to those matters is to terminate the problem as it can not be cured, its a problem in there though process they plan there whole lives around how to get a child. please dont tell me 4 and a half years in prison will make him change how he thinks how long honestly do you think he has thought this way, please dont tell me he woke up one morning and decided to rape a young girl. This will of gone through his head for years if not tens of years so no way 4 and a half years will then fix it. also for the human rights did he care about the young girls human rights therefore why now should he be allowed human rights. anybodys crime the attacker affects the victims human right they should then have no human rights themselves, because at the end of the day they do have to have a suitable punishment for there crime or there is no justice system.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

waste of time charging them send them of tour of our other prisons where these peados live safe

if u rape a child u should expect to be looking over ur shoulder for the rest of ur life - where ever u end up

some crimes are just unforgivable

"very interesting read this one, me i dont think you can condone any form of vigilantism, especially without knowing the facts, but for the people who do think the boys did good, killing this guy, go to wikipedia, and type in lesley molseed, terribly sad case, and more proof that you cant trust the british justice system,"

What an absolute shocker!!

That case alone is conclusive proof that the death penalty should NEVER be reinstated in UK Law.

What's just as shocking is the corruption of the police detectives involved and the systematic covering up of West Yorks' Police's numerable failings.

I wish people would think with their heads and not their hearts when baying for the blood of someone, as without being privvy to all the facts you just never know who you might be condemning and just one innocent life lost due to a witch-hunt, lynch mob or capital punishment is one life too many.

I don't have any sympathy for the paedo who was murdered in jail, but I equally don't feel I need to pat his killers on the back and applaud them - they were killers before this crime and, as someone said above, if it served their purposes they'd kill you too.

"very interesting read this one, me i dont think you can condone any form of vigilantism, especially without knowing the facts, but for the people who do think the boys did good, killing this guy, go to wikipedia, and type in lesley molseed, terribly sad case, and more proof that you cant trust the british justice system,"

I agree with you

The justice systems just isnt stable enough to being back the death sentance

To many innocent people still go to jail

Letting someone have their freedom back after years of being wrongfully put in prison is bad enough

How do you bring someone back from the dead when you realise a mistakes been made?

"How do you bring someone back from the dead when you realise a mistakes been made?"

And that's it in a nutshell really.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

I'm not sure where this comes from, that the offender who was murdered had only received a sentence of four-and-a-half years. Looking at the newspaper reports it says he'd been sentenced to an "indeterminate" sentence - which is usually judicial code for a very, very long time indeed.

"How do you bring someone back from the dead when you realise a mistakes been made?

And that's it in a nutshell really."

sometimes sacrifices will have to be made for the greater good. we dont and we never will live in a perfect world

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

...so rather an innocent man hangs than a guilty one goes free?

"Prisoners dont attack pedos through any sense of outrage or justice , they do it because theyre bullies looking for an easy target to go for, and for their own personal status and reputation inside . i wouldnt be so quick to praise these convicts who would have a knife to your throat or screw your house without a moments concience ."

+1

I think we need to look at who we are labelling "heroes" here.

"How do you bring someone back from the dead when you realise a mistakes been made?

sometimes sacrifices will have to be made for the greater good. we dont and we never will live in a perfect world

"

Please mention that to the family of an innocent man killed so that your sense of the greater good is appeased. What a crass thing to say.

If a system is flawed you change it, or suspend it altogether. You don't muddle on through killing innocent people in the hope that occasionally you get the right guy.

"sex offenders register for dogging? wow labelled a pervert for consenting with adults to fun?"

In public where children might be. FFS, you're sick! I'm calling the police. That's you on the register. Paedo!!! Go on, bleat about your human rights now, paedo.

See how mob justice works?

"As far as anyone who abuses a child i'm sorry but if it's 100% proven that they have, there is only 1 option in my book, kill the sick bastard, then 1 less person to do it again. Have always had this _iew and think i always will. I can't think of anything more sick."

Fair enough but as soon as an innocent person is mistakenly killed we come for you. Eye for an eye. How's that? And as innocent people have already been executed we'll just kill you now to make up for it. You think it's okay for people to expose themselves to children in public so no smoke without fire. That's what the prosecution will argue. How will the jury take it? Confident of your chances? They're Mail readers, y'know.

It's not about protecting paedos, it's everything else that comes after it once you cross that line.

You either believe it's better a thousand guilty go free than an innocent is punished, or you don't, in which case you'll be volunteering to be the innocent one we hang to prove we don't care. That'll send the message loud and clear.

"I do find it scary that a few of you on here think that 4.5 years (ok minimum)is a just and fair sentence for this guy's terrible crimes against a child! "

I'm certainly not saying that.

"Come on guys, would you be saying the same if it was against ur own child??"

Many abusers were abused themselves. I bet those who are quickest to whine about footballers being bad role models suddenly don't care about role models in this issue. So we kill the abuser who was abused. In ten years' time, when the child they abused has grown and abused a child we'll kill them, too. And on it goes. Which brings us back to that sad refrain, "What if it was your child?"

"And for the record im not going to be crying tonight, that that sick individual has died!!"

Nor will I. I will cry the next time another black man is executed in a US state which never seems to execute white people.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

And that's it in a nutshell really."

Look who's just been released in Italy...

10000 pages of evidence!

The family must be distraught after believing the right people were behind bars!

10000 pages of evidence!

The family must be distraught after believing the right people were behind bars!

"

And in all those 10,000 pages of evidence they couldn't find just one page with enough evidence to keep her and her b/f locked up?

Sounds like they're innocent to me.

10000 pages of evidence!

And in all those 10,000 pages of evidence they couldn't find just one page with enough evidence to keep her and her b/f locked up?

Sounds like they're innocent to me.

"

totally agree

staffs

"

And surely every day we are striving to improve this imperfect world.

Is that the mob banging on your door?

There's a _umour going round that.........

Can't be after you caus you're innocent

come on get real. how often do u think an innocent child rapist would be put to death? u forgeting how far we have come in gathering evidence in these kinda cases

odds are prolly up there with shark attack victims

u say it like 9/10 of them would be innocent of the crime

"come on get real. how often do u think an innocent child rapist would be put to death? u forgeting how far we have come in gathering evidence in these kinda cases

"

One innocent person put to death is one too many. Even with modern technology man is not infallible and mistakes will be made.

staffs

"come on get real. how often do u think an innocent child rapist would be put to death? u forgeting how far we have come in gathering evidence in these kinda cases

"

Interesting way of looking at it, let's see the worlds top predator next to man the much maligned shark.

Accord to a web site dedicated to reporting such attacks, at least 10 fatal since august and at least as many injured..that's just since august!

Slight flaw some where in you theory

and how many people have been wrongly convicted of child rape this year?

"and how many people have been wrongly convicted of child rape this year?"

One too many. Teachers often face accusations of impropriety from students and it has wrecked the careers of many good teachers. A 'no smoke without fire' stance is often adopted by EA's and once a teacher's reputation is tarnished it follows that person around like a bad smell.

But under your sense of right & wrong - that is acceptable if it weans out the perverts who've slipped through the net eh?

whats that got to do with what im saying?

accusation wouldnt get u the death penalty. get ur mind out of the middle ages

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Saw a guy in prison get severely battered after guards opened his sell door, then took a walk as he was a suspected pedo on remand.

Result was few days latter he went to court and didn't returned to remand, but got bail instead as the judge deemed he had taked such serious injurys that he had already suffered enough.

Only one thing you can garentee in prison, is that every fucker on the wing will know why you are there, before you even get through prosessing, if your a nonce..

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Without realising it you hit the nail on the head there....'Suspected Pedo'

So what if this 'Suspected Pedo', who was after all on remand awaiting trial, turned out to be innocent of the crime?

Have we made prison guards judge and jury all of a sudden?.....shameful.

"... get ur mind out of the middle ages"

Wasn't the Inquisition in the Middle Ages? You know, where a person was tortured - often to death - merely on the ACCUSATION by a neighbour of being a heretic.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I wasn't condoning the action, I personaly thought both the guards and the prisoners were dumb as hell fo not waiting for the sentace.

Though prison is an odd place, with no such thing as justice.. it's all purely pick on those who won't or can't fight back.

For example the same guys happily hung around with a guy serving time for Rape, that he happily admited too (but he was huge so they let him be)

Basicaly unless your involved you simply can't judge... The guy is dead nobody will ever know if he was truly guilty, only him and his victim know the truth. As to the guys who killed him do them for murder, they made a desicion, now they should accept the price of it, if they feel justified they should happily accept any verdict.

mr b here and its a simple 1 my tax wont be keeping a peedo warm fed and comfy so im a happy bunny peedos today mail readers tomoro lol

"

I can name several cases where innocent people have knowingly been sent to jail, some times if the police are under pressure all they want to do is 'get their man' and there have been cases where the policed have hid evidance/alibis or paid people off to get someone, anyone in prison to keep the public happy

It happens, even tho people dont want to believe such a thing does now days, it does

sometimes evidance dont count

And yes these cases are few and fair between and more will be guilty but even if they only got 1 a year wrong, 1 every 5/10 years, imagine how you would feel if that one wrong person was your brother/dad/son and someone you loved was innocently put to death

staffs

[Removed by poster at 05/10/11 12:19:18]

» Add a new message to this topic