FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Musical help required

Musical help required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Help, can anyone please tell me the name of the female singer and the title of the song that is being used in the advert for the new X Box game. It's beautiful...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that the war game... ?

If so, it's Mazzy Star, song possibly 'Turn to Dust' ... but wouldn't swear to that

title probably not that important, as a lot of her stuff sounds he same lol!

but yeah, beautiful

"Help, can anyone please tell me the name of the female singer and the title of the song that is being used in the advert for the new X Box game. It's beautiful... "

The above poster is correct, the album is "among my swan" I think the song is just" into dust" don't have it on my iPad it's on my laptop, which is switched off, sorry. Good album for a candle lit sensual session, just don't listen to it when you are sad and the windows are open.......

"Is that the war game... ?

If so, it's Mazzy Star, song possibly 'Turn to Dust' ... but wouldn't swear to that "

You are correct

[Removed by poster at 02/10/11 20:22:22]

Thanks everyone for your help, have found it now on You tube. Will be popping into Amazon for the CD. Then getting candles ready for a very sensual evening of listening

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Or.....you could just download it from You Tube

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Help, can anyone please tell me the name of the female singer and the title of the song that is being used in the advert for the new X Box game. It's beautiful...

The above poster is correct, the album is "among my swan" I think the song is just" into dust" don't have it on my iPad it's on my laptop, which is switched off, sorry. Good album for a candle lit sensual session, just don't listen to it when you are sad and the windows are open......."

It is the song "Into Dust" for the game Gears of War 3 and it is on the Album "So Tonight That I Might See" and not "Among My Swan"

"Thanks everyone for your help, have found it now on You tube. Will be popping into Amazon for the CD. Then getting candles ready for a very sensual evening of listening "

Try Agnes Obel either "riverside" or "close watch" or the whole album philharmonic, now there is a wondrous voice.....

Or Melody Gardot, anything on "my one and only thrill" now you have me started ......

"

It is the song "Into Dust" for the game Gears of War 3 and it is on the Album "So Tonight That I Might See" and not "Among My Swan" "

Absolutely right, just dug the cd out, among my swan is another album, now listening to "five string serenade" ahhh bliss

"Help, can anyone please tell me the name of the female singer and the title of the song that is being used in the advert for the new X Box game. It's beautiful...

The above poster is correct, the album is "among my swan" I think the song is just" into dust" don't have it on my iPad it's on my laptop, which is switched off, sorry. Good album for a candle lit sensual session, just don't listen to it when you are sad and the windows are open.......

It is the song "Into Dust" for the game Gears of War 3 and it is on the Album "So Tonight That I Might See" and not "Among My Swan" "

Thanks have just ordered "So Tonight That I Might See"

"

It is the song "Into Dust" for the game Gears of War 3 and it is on the Album "So Tonight That I Might See" and not "Among My Swan"

Absolutely right, just dug the cd out, among my swan is another album, now listening to "five string serenade" ahhh bliss"

Thanks for all the other suggestions, Amazon will love you

Trust me on Agnes Obel, I have a huge crush on her, but I promise not to let it take over my life....

P xxx

You used to be able to dial 4 digits on yer mobile, hold it up to the TV and it would text back the name of the song playing.

...but since I can't think of the number that's kinda useless

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Help, can anyone please tell me the name of the female singer and the title of the song that is being used in the advert for the new X Box game. It's beautiful... "

It's a beautiful song

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Or Melody Gardot, anything on "my one and only thrill" now you have me started ......"

Totally agree her voice is fantastic

I've an app on my phone called shazam it's great for music that appears on adverts it listens to 30 seconds of music then hey presto tells you the name of the song & artist and where to download & buy it well worth 69p or whatever it was to buy

» Add a new message to this topic