FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The princesses here...

The princesses here...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fabswingers has made some ladies who wouldn't have a chance in the open society feel like princesses the way single guys are all over them!!!!

***sighsand shakesmyhead***

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fabswingers has made some ladies who wouldn't have a chance in the open society feel like princesses the way single guys are all over them!!!!

***sighsand shakesmyhead***"

and?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you make a good point but you would have had sex with them if they had said yes........

well i dont mind them wearing my crownjewels on their heads or accepting my pearl necklaces

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fabswingers has made some ladies who wouldn't have a chance in the open society feel like princesses the way single guys are all over them!!!!

and this post is going to help you how???

it could be argued that posts like this show there is two sides to yourself as much as there are two sides to the princess' you are trying to slam

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

How true, I'd never pull a decent bloke outside here, must be why all the desperate mingers on here contact me!

it could be argued that posts like this show there is two sides to yourself as much as there are two sides to the princess' you are trying to slam "

And you have got one side, all your contributions here have helped you or are always targeted to helping you?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"well i dont mind them wearing my crownjewels on their heads or accepting my pearl necklaces"

Arise, Sir Raisealaff!

Forum Mod

Trip trap trip trap

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

it could be argued that posts like this show there is two sides to yourself as much as there are two sides to the princess' you are trying to slam "

ahhhh give 'em enough rope...

By *herry n JonesyCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

yawn.. has someone been turned down once too often?

Negativity like that is sooooo attractive.. NOT!

We all have the right to be picky so why would it make us 'princesses'?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

sorry but how do you know how these ladies are treated off the site by partners,boyfriends ect ???

as for guys guys on here making them feel like princesses ..again how do you how the guys treat women on here ??

yes there are lots of guys who know exactly to treat a woman but i assure its the minority !! unfortunatly alot are juvenile ,crass and frankly clueless and abusive ! mostly after being turned down or told sorry they are within the critior the womans looking for . im certainly not tarring all guys with same brush as i sure as hell wouldnt of been here all this time if there wasnt such lovely (personality and looks wise )gents on here who make it a pleasure being a member on here . but just because a guy throws out after compliments on here they seem to think thats a garentee to get a meet as wed be so greatful to be noticed and they are the ones shocked when it actually takes more than that as the sucessful guys on here would im sure confirm

"Trip trap trip trap "

Oh you cynic!

Newcastle and Gateshead

no I am point out the irony of your post because your coming across as sickly sweet one mine... and then bitter with your next post...

if you are accusing the princess' of "punching above there weight" then what does it matter to you.. unless you think they should fall at your feet...

It may be true for some, however, at the end of the day, the so-called princesses have the power to say yay or nay to a gent, and those that have been rejected at the flick of a button can do nothing except to nurse their damaged pride and accept their fate.

Moaning and groaning about it would make them look pitiful and desperate, and definitely not attractive, IMHO.

I had fantastic sex session with a Princess once... but burnt my bollocks on the exhaust pipe...

(Yeah, yeah, Golden not Old'un!)

"no I am point out the irony of your post because your coming across as sickly sweet one mine... and then bitter with your next post..."

Does seem odd, but maybe he's had one rejection too many. I must admit though that insults make me hot!! Oooh baby yeah, sneer at me. Sneer at me good!

"well i dont mind them wearing my crownjewels on their heads or accepting my pearl necklaces

Arise, Sir Raisealaff!"

Ineth thy gubbeth Princess Wyrdwoman

im only on here because i dont stand a chance of getting laid in the 'real world'

:D

"well i dont mind them wearing my crownjewels on their heads or accepting my pearl necklaces

Arise, Sir Raisealaff!

Ineth thy gubbeth Princess Wyrdwoman"

Uh yeh, sure. Wheres the jewels then?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Ah, now I know why I can't keep away from the forums! Great stuff - Z

I got nice legs? Shame bout the face

"

if you are accusing the princess' of "punching above there weight" then what does it matter to you.. unless you think they should fall at your feet... "

If this princess is punching above her weight Mike Tyson would be falling at her feet

Arise, Sir Raisealaff!

Uh yeh, sure. Wheres the jewels then?"

surprise surprise, hitting u right between the eyes

Arise, Sir Raisealaff!

Uh yeh, sure. Wheres the jewels then?

surprise surprise, hitting u right between the eyes"

About time. I hope the pearl necklace will be around my neck soon. Tsk, commoners!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

have met a few queens here too.

Oh how sweet kind young sir *curtsies*

Maybe you feel pain because the "princesses" prefer a better harpsichord (in their eyes) than the one you advertise?

Oh how sweet kind young sir *curtsies*

Maybe you feel pain because the "princesses" prefer a better harpsichord (in their eyes) than the one you advertise?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ok, since frankness seems to have been the buzz word around the forums the last few days i'll give it a whirl

to some extent i agree with the above and hold my hand up to being one of the said women who doesnt get the same level attention in 'the real world'

However, it is how you deal with that attention that counts! i like to think i am a fair, honest and down to earth person. Some women (i am going by anecdotal evidence of course) do seem to let it go to their head.

On the other hand who are we to say they cant use this site as they see fit, if they want to act like princesses then let them.

Also, think who is making them believe they can act like that? Is it all the men who are contacting EVERY woman on here just to get their end away??

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 29/09/11 22:35:11]

Some women have to kiss quite a lot of frogs before finding a decent prince

Dont no if i wud call princess but sum have a chip and thknk they are good and they are not it makes sum not nice ones think they are supermodils but they are not and i wud not take them home or for meal where people no me anyway here is 4 sex not datin women but so many are stuck up and rude it makes u not want to be nice to sum

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

There's no show without Punch

"There's no show without Punch"

Bolton

Dont no if i wud call princess but sum have a chip and thknk they are good and they are not it makes sum not nice ones think they are supermodils but they are not and i wud not take them home or for meal where people no me anyway here is 4 sex not datin women but so many are stuck up and rude it makes u not want to be nice to sum "

Very nice! You'd shag a minger but you wouldn't take one for a meal! Who the hell are you? Brad Pitt? lol - get a grip! Z

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

" has made some ladies who wouldn't have a chance in the open society feel like princesses the way single guys are all over them!!!!

And this is why u arent having any sucess

Bolton

" has made some ladies who wouldn't have a chance in the open society feel like princesses the way single guys are all over them!!!!

And this is why u arent having any sucess "

lol - I don't think this comment is the only reason this prince charming isn't having any fun! Z

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Dont no if i wud call princess but sum have a chip and thknk they are good and they are not it makes sum not nice ones think they are supermodils but they are not and i wud not take them home or for meal where people no me anyway here is 4 sex not datin women but so many are stuck up and rude it makes u not want to be nice to sum "

where as some just charm the pants of you ***swoon***

"where as some just charm the pants of you ***swoon***"

These guys just leapfrogged to the top of my to do list, not kidding. I love meeting people who think they're too good for me.

Bolton

Dont no if i wud call princess but sum have a chip and thknk they are good and they are not it makes sum not nice ones think they are supermodils but they are not and i wud not take them home or for meal where people no me anyway here is 4 sex not datin women but so many are stuck up and rude it makes u not want to be nice to sum

where as some just charm the pants of you ***swoon***"

smelling salts madam? Z

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Have to say im a princess ... ok im not really, im the queen (well in mr a's eyes) he better not come on and say im not now lol.

Seriously can i ask the OP where this train of though has come from. Is it not the same in the real world , going to pub on a friday, saturday night, you see someone, try to chat up they dont want to know, thats life im afraid wether on a swing site, dating site or in a pub.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Have to say im a princess ... ok im not really, im the queen (well in mr a's eyes) he better not come on and say im not now lol.

Seriously can i ask the OP where this train of though has come from. Is it not the same in the real world , going to pub on a friday, saturday night, you see someone, try to chat up they dont want to know, thats life im afraid wether on a swing site, dating site or in a pub. "

forgot to add, there is someone for everyone no matter what

hexham

See its a swinging site,not a sex site, there are other places you can get an instant shag...if u dont mind paying

Very nice! You'd shag a minger but you wouldn't take one for a meal! Who the hell are you? Brad Pitt? lol - get a grip! Z"

no i am not brad pitt i am a nice guy but no chip on my sholder and just cos i wud fuck sumone if they are stuckup why shud i teke them out its not easy being called a paki and people sayin no pakis but there is no ruel saying i shud feed people who are big enuf already and like not nice to me and if ur nice 2 people on here sum tell you no pakis so it makes you get cross and think why bother cos u not going to have fun here

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 29/09/11 23:20:56]

Bolton

Very nice! You'd shag a minger but you wouldn't take one for a meal! Who the hell are you? Brad Pitt? lol - get a grip! Z

no i am not brad pitt i am a nice guy but no chip on my sholder and just cos i wud fuck sumone if they are stuckup why shud i teke them out its not easy being called a paki and people sayin no pakis but there is no ruel saying i shud feed people who are big enuf already and like not nice to me and if ur nice 2 people on here sum tell you no pakis so it makes you get cross and think why bother cos u not going to have fun here "

you don't come across as a nice guy from that comment- well the bits that i could actually decipher! Z

"What? As I said - get a grip? 'is it cos i's black'? race card crying excuse? Z"

i am not black being asian is diferent why be nasty?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

oh please !!!! theres ppl who get turned down for what ever reason !!! be it age ,being bi ,not being bi ,too slim,too fat,too short ,too tall ect ect !! happens to us all !!!! just because person has a perence for what ever reason doesnt mean theyve done it to annoy you !

you will have critior of ppl youd like to meet . if i dont fit that do you think im gonna cry out how unfairly treated i am because you wont meet a size 14 short arse with freaky hair colura ,tattoos nd piercings ?? be adult accept that your not going to be everyones cup of tea for what ever reason and meet the folks who you are !!!

Bolton

"What? As I said - get a grip? 'is it cos i's black'? race card crying excuse? Z

i am not black being asian is diferent why be nasty?"

lol - not being nasty at all, just making a point- thought it wasn't subtle but perhaps it was!

Anyway, goodnight and good luck! Z

Did someone call me

no i am not brad pitt i am a nice guy but no chip on my sholder and just cos i wud fuck sumone if they are stuckup why shud i teke them out its not easy being called a paki and people sayin no pakis but there is no ruel saying i shud feed people who are big enuf already and like not nice to me and if ur nice 2 people on here sum tell you no pakis so it makes you get cross and think why bother cos u not going to have fun here

you don't come across as a nice guy from that comment- well the bits that i could actually decipher! Z"

u dont like what i say so u take the piss thats real big innit

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Did someone call me "

Hey up here comes trouble

"What? As I said - get a grip? 'is it cos i's black'? race card crying excuse? Z

i am not black being asian is diferent why be nasty?

lol - not being nasty at all, just making a point- thought it wasn't subtle but perhaps it was!

Anyway, goodnight and good luck! Z"

so you not bein nasty but tuck it off? sez a lot

unfortunately i cant make any serious comments on this thread,so i will just say.

I kised a princess in the bog,

She turned me into a slimey frog,

all was good tho as it turned out,

As she was really just a fishy trout

As an ugly bugger myself, this is the only place I stand a chance at pulling anything other than my own cock.

no i am not brad pitt i am a nice guy but no chip on my sholder and just cos i wud fuck sumone if they are stuckup why shud i teke them out its not easy being called a paki and people sayin no pakis but there is no ruel saying i shud feed people who are big enuf already and like not nice to me and if ur nice 2 people on here sum tell you no pakis so it makes you get cross and think why bother cos u not going to have fun here "

there is no ruel saying i shud feed people who are big enuf already........

OMG did he really say that ????

See its a swinging site,not a sex site, there are other places you can get an instant shag...if u dont mind paying"

u are not ment to offer sex 4 money on here

you don't come across as a nice guy from that comment- well the bits that i could actually decipher! Z"

Communication Breakdown

Hey, girl, stop what you're doin'!

Hey, girl, you'll drive me to ruin.

I don't know what it is that I like about you, but I like it a lot.

Won't let me hold you, Let me feel your lovin' charms.

Communication Breakdown, It's always the same,

I'm having a nervous breakdown, Drive me insane!

Hey, girl, I got something I think you ought to know.

Hey, babe, I wanna tell you that I love you so.

I wanna hold you in my arms, yeah!

I'm never gonna let you go,'Cause I like your charms.

Communicate, I want you to love me all night

I want you to love me all night, I want, hey, I want, yeah

I want you to love me, I want you to love, babe

I want you to love, yeah, I want you to love

Hey, I want you to love, yeah, I want you to

you don't come across as a nice guy from that comment- well the bits that i could actually decipher! Z

u dont like what i say so u take the piss thats real big innit "

i dont think anyone took the piss but i do think your remarks quite derogartory

Haha, this is the greatest thread I've seen in a while, seems others also appreciate it and are following suit with the 'how to win friends and influence people' Not, lol

See its a swinging site,not a sex site, there are other places you can get an instant shag...if u dont mind paying

u are not ment to offer sex 4 money on here "

so maybe OP you could reverse this, imagine yourself bombarded daily by offers, more fun than you could ever handle, free to choose who you really fancied and not enough hours in the day to reply to everyone else, do you think that maybe those who didnt get lucky with you might think you were a bit of a "princess" ?

"Haha, this is the greatest thread I've seen in a while, seems others also appreciate it and are following suit with the 'how to win friends and influence people' Not, lol "

oh you have won me over shagalooney....fancy a fuck

i dont think anyone took the piss but i do think your remarks quite derogartory"

to call me doing race card and black and not understanding int good and nice to say and i see it as taking the piss but if thats wot people do on here then there is sun not nice pepl on another post people say speek ur mind but wen u do u get shit 4 doing it so pepl are 2 faced and not nice

"Haha, this is the greatest thread I've seen in a while, seems others also appreciate it and are following suit with the 'how to win friends and influence people' Not, lol

oh you have won me over shagalooney....fancy a fuck "

Don't mind if I do Princess

hexham

u are not ment to offer sex 4 money on here "

i suggested u find sites where u can, cos i dont think u have a clue wat swinging is

to call me doing race card and black and not understanding int good and nice to say and i see it as taking the piss but if thats wot people do on here then there is sun not nice pepl on another post people say speek ur mind but wen u do u get shit 4 doing it so pepl are 2 faced and not nice"

i am a princess and my reasons for not shagging you is listed

your rude

and you have a big bushy cock

simple INNIT lol

i suggested u find sites where u can, cos i dont think u have a clue wat swinging is "

u dont no me so why u talk shit?

Pmsl

its ok to speak your mind, but when you start going on about peoples personal choices, you are taking the piss, sorry to say.

The fact that YOU dont like the choices that other people make is not their fault.

There is a simple answer to your probem, if you dont like it on here, leave.

I think we all know a bit more about you now though

There are many in this world who are able to read between the lines.

to call me doing race card and black and not understanding int good and nice to say and i see it as taking the piss but if thats wot people do on here then there is sun not nice pepl on another post people say speek ur mind but wen u do u get shit 4 doing it so pepl are 2 faced and not nice

your rude

simple INNIT lol"

why u so nasty i said nothin 2 you bad?

i suggested u find sites where u can, cos i dont think u have a clue wat swinging is "

I'm sure being in Bury he's aware of many places in and around there that cater along these lines, lol

your rude

simple INNIT lol

why u so nasty i said nothin 2 you bad?"

am not being nasty

am quite simply stating my reasons as a Princess for the reason I for one wouldnt shag you.

your rudeness

and the fact I dont do pubes

read this and have to say I laughed and frowned at places..

I am not sure how it works as I have guys normally on here that I so wouldnt in the real world.. because I wouldnt even look twice.. but on here they may get my attention..

Real world.. well sorry but I am damned picky.. 3 of my exs are all very nice looking guys... all 6 packs.. in fact one looks very like jason statham.. so think that the OP ideas are flawed in my case..

But I love to be different.

Cali x

hexham

i suggested u find sites where u can, cos i dont think u have a clue wat swinging is

I'm sure being in Bury he's aware of many places in and around there that cater along these lines, lol "

Ohhh catering and bury makes me think black pudding

Who wants to make me a fry up

What an interesting comment and fascinating how you see some women on here in a princess mode. I would not deny some find the attention from swinging will build self esteem but i think that is equally true for men as well. I would like to think personality is a bigger part of a relationship as a percentage than good looks are although people have to be aesthetically pleasing to each other. It is a shame you feel so negatively and i will put it down to rejection maybe or despondence and not you being a shallow individual.

Ps i love your c cup.

Yeah, pussy power!!!! The OP has huge insight, he knows he's not the one in control

"Yeah, pussy power!!!! The OP has huge insight, he knows he's not the one in control"

I'll just agree with u, cos u look hot

A slug has more personality than some people on FAB!

The good thing about slugs is that, they do not talk, moan or groan about their mundane lives.

"

Ps i love your c cup."

Hey that's the body and physique of a new bouncer or a newly qualified door supervisor the type you meet at club doors

Just when ya thought ya had seen it all

Along comes a thread like this xx

I never knew this was going to stir the bees hive. Lovely ladies and guys, I didn't mean to make it seem as if you lots are not princesses, you lots are.

I didn't write this because I've been unsuccessful, but like most of my posts, they just come into mind and I write to know what others think too.

Idoappreciate your responses both negative neutral and positive ones.

If by any chanc you misread it ir maybe I didn't put it the way I you thought it should have been, I do apologise.

While some criticise and others applaud, I do think that we should all be a bit respectful of someone else's opinion.

One suggested I leave,, I'd rather stay.

To all the ladies on here, you lots are princesses, if you lots are nit, why am I here?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Princess karen signing on, but i dont need a swinging guy to make me a princess although they do. I got my own prince charming whose princess i am

"Yeah, pussy power!!!! The OP has huge insight, he knows he's not the one in control"

That's good insight lol

"If by any chanc you misread it ir maybe I didn't put it the way I you thought it should have been, I do apologise."

I can't see how the opening post can be misread to be perfectly honest...

" If by any chanc you misread it ir maybe I didn't put it the way I you thought it should have been, I do apologise."

Sorry hun, but your original post is very clear that you are angry with the women on here. At least own your words instead of saying we've read it wrong.

"I never knew this was going to stir the bees hive. Lovely ladies and guys, I didn't mean to make it seem as if you lots are not princesses, you lots are.

I didn't write this because I've been unsuccessful, but like most of my posts, they just come into mind and I write to know what others think too.

If by any chanc you misread it ir maybe I didn't put it the way I you thought it should have been, I do apologise.

While some criticise and others applaud, I do think that we should all be a bit respectful of someone else's opinion.

To all the ladies on here, you lots are princesses, if you lots are nit, why am I here? "

so is being a princess in your mind a good thing or not??? ...im confused .com ???

Personally I blame Mr B he has made me into a pampered princess and made me think I'm all that and then some so I can't personally take the blame

"Personally I blame Mr B he has made me into a pampered princess and made me think I'm all that and then some so I can't personally take the blame "

Ok... So I'm going to blame Mr N for doing the same

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"Personally I blame Mr B he has made me into a pampered princess and made me think I'm all that and then some so I can't personally take the blame "

lol, but you are "all that and then some"

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I never knew this was going to stir the bees hive. Lovely ladies and guys, I didn't mean to make it seem as if you lots are not princesses, you lots are.

To all the ladies on here, you lots are princesses, if you lots are nit, why am I here? "

like I said before.. opinions blowing in the wind depending on what you think will work... bitter one moment, sickly sweet the next..

there may not be some people I always get along with her.. but I respect them for having a position and sticking to it..

hexham

"Personally I blame Mr B he has made me into a pampered princess and made me think I'm all that and then some so I can't personally take the blame

Ok... So I'm going to blame Mr N for doing the same "

Ohhh cool so i can blame kev

hexham

No...this doesnt work...you see the very use of the term"princess" in the way u did suggests you think that some women here have too high standards and are wrong in imposing them.

No one here has to fuck you!

They can insist potential meets paint themselves blue and serenade them with italian love songs ....if it works for them who cares!

Retracting like this just makes you look shallow and desperate

My Master once gave me some great advice,when upset by something on the web,step away from the keyboard, i think u might be wise to follow it.

You really know how to make friends on here

Having reflected upon your original post for all I can get out of it,,,,

I'm still left wondering...... what is your definition of a princess?, other than the inherent consequence of being courted by many suitors…… and I bet I’m not the only one wondering!!!

i think the OP should set up a single womans profile.. very little info.. no pics and see just how many messages he gets, then he might understand the position of women on here a little better

personally i question the guys on here that i consider to be out of my league, they very often get a reply asking why they would want to meet a "fat bird"

i am a princess..... fiona from shrek!

can't be arsed reading the 98 postings so far so just in case no one has said it yet :

yes, there are princesses on here - and many of them are male

it's not just a female prediliction

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

yes, there are princesses on here - and many of them are male

"

yup.....

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

There are also a lot of frogs that sure ain't going to turn into Prince Charming any time soon!!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyzyOnOh9A8

i dont think ive run into any of these "princesses" onhere.

am guessing the OP is contacting women he feels (in his mind) he should have no prob getting a shag from. and they are rejecting him lol

ouch @ my ego

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You see I see this a slightly different way. Although I think the OP was posted for a reaction and obviously he got what he wanted....there are people on this site who once getting a bit of attention from lots of men then think they are the bees knees...you only have to read some profiles to see it.

I think some are taking this comment as personal to them and not seeing the bigger picture.

laaalaaaaa just woke and its still going laaalaaaaaa ...oh to be between the thighs of a princess, and drown out all this agro lol

"You see I see this a slightly different way. Although I think the OP was posted for a reaction and obviously he got what he wanted....there are people on this site who once getting a bit of attention from lots of men then think they are the bees knees...you only have to read some profiles to see it.

I think some are taking this comment as personal to them and not seeing the bigger picture."

only a chick coulda said that...without reprisal...anyway like Ive said.....jeeeeezo....mega overreaction from many, mega assumptions and finally....really just showing urselves up mainly....slightly embarrassing as I'm loving the forums...like inviting some others to use them...then we have such a contensious amount of nonsense

hexham

"You see I see this a slightly different way. Although I think the OP was posted for a reaction and obviously he got what he wanted....there are people on this site who once getting a bit of attention from lots of men then think they are the bees knees...you only have to read some profiles to see it.

I think some are taking this comment as personal to them and not seeing the bigger picture."

Thing is rugby as i said ,if it works for them,who cares,no one makes anyone contact them and by moaning about it the OP is moaning about the standards of others....wether you think they are reasonable or not they are entitled to them

Newcastle and Gateshead

that may be the case and with everything else in life you have a decision... you can post to them if you think you are up to the standards you think they want (however don't then complain if you get told your not) or you can look at it, shake your head and walk on by...

if enough people do the latter.. they will soon get the message..

if people don't care what they put in the pursuit of getting there leg over then in reality who's problem is that.. certainly not the woman who gets accused of being a princess

I'd be more worried if women and couples (let not forget the are probably as many couples guilty of the "gods gift" complex as there women) were not selective about who they met and just gave it up so to speak for everyone

Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 30/09/11 09:46:20]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You see now it is being said he is complaining that people have standards etc....I saw it the way I described, as some people have been bigged up with the compliments etc and think they are now the bees knees and treat people like dirt on their shoe.

The amount of mails we get from single men that we have answered , who say that it makes a change to get a polite reply from a couple as it isn't normally the case from a good few couples and females....could it be these people don't think they have to be polite because there are so many men to choose from it doesn't matter if they are as another one will turn up five minutes down the line?

Is it this that gives off the princess definition?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Have to say that I agree totally with the above.

There are some people that believe they are the best thing since sliced bread...that applies to men, couples & ladies.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You see now it is being said he is complaining that people have standards etc....I saw it the way I described, as some people have been bigged up with the compliments etc and think they are now the bees knees and treat people like dirt on their shoe.

The amount of mails we get from single men that we have answered , who say that it makes a change to get a polite reply from a couple as it isn't normally the case from a good few couples and females....could it be these people don't think they have to be polite because there are so many men to choose from it doesn't matter if they are as another one will turn up five minutes down the line?

Is it this that gives off the princess definition?"

but then again is that the problem because men say whatever they think will impress a person enough to get a meet, or women who are getting loads of mail and listening to the men and then changing accordingly???

I think some are taking this comment as personal to them and not seeing the bigger picture.

Have to say that I agree totally with the above.

There are some people that believe they are the best thing since sliced bread...that applies to men, couples & ladies."

I'd have a slice ok K anyday!!!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and I agree with the above x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I think saying they wouldn't have a chance is a bit strong... struggle may be. Even the good looking guys fall prey to a nine pinter once in a while.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think saying they wouldn't have a chance is a bit strong... struggle may be. Even the good looking guys fall prey to a nine pinter once in a while."

And one day, maybe we'll meet again.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think saying they wouldn't have a chance is a bit strong... struggle may be. Even the good looking guys fall prey to a nine pinter once in a while."

a nine pinter... she is in for a great night

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I'd love to be a princess for a day.....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You see now it is being said he is complaining that people have standards etc....I saw it the way I described, as some people have been bigged up with the compliments etc and think they are now the bees knees and treat people like dirt on their shoe.

but then again is that the problem because men say whatever they think will impress a person enough to get a meet, or women who are getting loads of mail and listening to the men and then changing accordingly???

"

Yup, exactly what I think goes on.....men big the women up to get what they want....the women get their confidence up and believe the hype, and then get stroppy....it happens.

There is nothing wrong with having your confidence restored and using it, but I still think some get carried away and forget their manners in mails and post demands on their profiles and expect men to walk over hot coals in bare feet for a chance of a meet.

( I am not talking normal preferences being posted on a profile, but huge big demands in big shouty letters with mostly NO's on their profile )

I think saying they wouldn't have a chance is a bit strong... struggle may be. Even the good looking guys fall prey to a nine pinter once in a while.

"

And I bet it will no doubt be my turn to buy the drinks again... I'll start saving.

Yup, exactly what I think goes on.....men big the women up to get what they want....the women get their confidence up and believe the hype, and then get stroppy....it happens.

There is nothing wrong with having your confidence restored and using it, but I still think some get carried away and forget their manners in mails and post demands on their profiles and expect men to walk over hot coals in bare feet for a chance of a meet.

( I am not talking normal preferences being posted on a profile, but huge big demands in big shouty letters with mostly NO's on their profile )"

Very well said.

At times I read the shouty nastiness and expect to see Cindy Crawford's picture staring out at me.

Instead you often see someone who usually calls themself "SexyHotStuff" who looks like Bernard Manning.

God rest his soul.

Edinburgh

And I bet it will no doubt be my turn to buy the drinks again... I'll start saving."

I'd love to meet you again.

I've never seen a girl drink 9 pints before, you were impressive.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Very well said.

At times I read the shouty nastiness and expect to see Cindy Crawford's picture staring out at me.

Instead you often see someone who usually calls themself "SexyHotStuff" who looks like Bernard Manning.

God rest his soul."

but then you still have the option of passing them on by.... I know its radical!!

if they get no replies.. they will be on asking why and people will tell them why in a million and one different ways....

if they are getting replies, then you have to say that approach is working for them.. you might not like that, but it would be a realistic assumption...

and if that is the case your attention then has to switch to the people sending them e-mail and stroking their ego's....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Even Bernard Manning lookalikes want a good fuck

My comments were more in defence of single men , not to say that women shouldn't have preferences...whatever they look like

hexham

"You see now it is being said he is complaining that people have standards etc....I saw it the way I described, as some people have been bigged up with the compliments etc and think they are now the bees knees and treat people like dirt on their .

Is it this that gives off the princess definition?"

Are you saying its rude not to reply to mail Its not a thursday ruggers

He didnt mention rudeness, he said some women on here couldnt get a fack out ,suggesting that any discernment or standards they had were unwarranted.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You see now it is being said he is complaining that people have standards etc....I saw it the way I described, as some people have been bigged up with the compliments etc and think they are now the bees knees and treat people like dirt on their .

He didnt mention rudeness, he said some women on here couldnt get a fack out ,suggesting that any discernment or standards they had were unwarranted.

"

He might not have mentioned rudeness but I did and expanded on it

Sunday is the new Thursday anyway, although you wouldn't have thought it after reading half these threads when I logged in today

To all the ladies on here, you lots are princesses, if you lots are nit, why am I here?

No...this doesnt work...you see the very use of the term"princess" in the way u did suggests you think that some women here have too high standards and are wrong in imposing them.

They can insist potential meets paint themselves blue and serenade them with italian love songs ....if it works for them who cares!

My Master once gave me some great advice,when upset by something on the web,step away from the keyboard, i think u might be wise to follow it."

I did not apologise to you and would not. I apologised to this' who were picking offences. You just said my apologizing to no one in particular shows how shallow I am. I take that as an insult, but I'd not respond to you in a similar way. Like you rightly said, no one has tofuck me, just like you don't have to read this or comment on it...

OK serious reply....

I agree 100% with the opening post... the reason I agree with the statement is it uses the word "some".

If you haven't seen an example at some point of a woman jumping all over (not literally) some poor sap for wording a message wrong, for not keeping in touch, for god forbid wanting NSA... then you are either very new (welcome to the site) or wearing very thick blinkers.

The OP doesn't say "all" and doesn't say "most" ... he says "some".

Yeah, but anyway, surely there nothing wrong with milking a harmless situation that panders to your inner well-being, even if that does mean behaving or accepting accolade in the manner that befits a prima donna….!.

After-all it only allows a person to feel good about themselves (and thats not a crime!!!!), it also allows the person bestowing praise to gain some form of satisfaction too….( again thats not a crime either!!!). and its not like guys are forced into doing it!!!!

And I think most people are rational enough to realise there’s no point believing their own publicity,

"

Very well said.

God rest his soul.

but then you still have the option of passing them on by.... I know its radical!!

if they get no replies.. they will be on asking why and people will tell them why in a million and one different ways....

if they are getting replies, then you have to say that approach is working for them.. you might not like that, but it would be a realistic assumption...

and if that is the case your attention then has to switch to the people sending them e-mail and stroking their ego's...."

Fabio, just like you'd have walked by on this post but no you had to comment. You get the feel yeah? Tis is a forum, I can post what goes on in my head or how I feel so long as I did not single anyone out.

Or is it more like how dare I post on a forum?

I'm still looking for PrincessFucksmycockalot ...shes maybe trapped in a castle waiting for this handsome trollogre to come rescue her from a dragon infested castle

"I'm still looking for PrincessFucksmycockalot ...shes maybe trapped in a castle waiting for this handsome trollogre to come rescue her from a dragon infested castle"

omg Raisa that was gona be my name PrincessFucksmycockalot, but too many letters for me. so shortned it

i also live in a dragon infested castle, commonly known as a pub. havent seen any handsome trollogres on this site to cum across yet

Northants

If what the OP said was true, he only has (mainly) single guys to blame! IF the larger or less attractive women on here are getting more attention than they "deserve" it is only the guys that have the "any hole's a goal" attitude that are to blame!

(I must say that the word "deserve" is NOT what the OP said, but what I extrapolated from his post as to his opinion)

He may well have a point to some degree, but the "Princess" syndrome is not limited to the single fems. There are loads on here who have or have had that attitude. Maybe they are large people, maybe they are perhaps not as attractive as .. some others, (well, us actually! ) As long as everyone is happy, where is the harm?

Maybe the OP is not getting the meets he thinks he should! Is it really what the OP suspects? Could it not just be that they have a preference for a certain type, build, colour (sorry!) and sexual orientation and that is why he feels left out? Could those guys who meet said “Princesses” just LIKE those types of women?

Just as a slight aside to this.. IF a guy met a woman whom he wouldn’t normally meet because it’s “better than a wank” and she has a good time and it boosts her confidence and through that she gets herself out there and because of the way she now portrays herself she gets more meets, where is the harm in that? Give her the Tiara! After all, women give more of themselves in Swinging than men ever do!

Now for a some advice to the OP.. As Fabio said, I also have respect for others point of _iew, even if I disagree with their basic principles and reasoning. Backtracking when you realise you post is not working as you expected just makes you look desperate!

"im only on here because i dont stand a chance of getting laid in the 'real world'

:D "

Likewise

Edinburgh

"

women give more of themselves in Swinging than men ever do"

Ouch.

I wouldnt ever put the word "princess" in the same sentence when describing myself.

I wouldnt put the word/description "gorgeous, great looking, fantastic etc etc.

Im ok looking, a big gal and consider myself a nice lady...

And my profile says as much. Honesty is the key to all profiles and if someone sees themselves as gorgeous etc...who are we to argue with them.

I have no problems with getting/meeting gorgeous guys...

Do i think im special in any way...

NO and never have.

some guys just like nice ladies even if you aint the supermodel type.

"I'm still looking for PrincessFucksmycockalot ...shes maybe trapped in a castle waiting for this handsome trollogre to come rescue her from a dragon infested castle

omg Raisa that was gona be my name PrincessFucksmycockalot, but too many letters for me. so shortned it

i also live in a dragon infested castle, commonly known as a pub. havent seen any handsome trollogres on this site to cum across yet"

handsome is an inner beauty princess...however cum on my face it might soften my skin and give me that handsome shine that ur looking for xxxx

Northants

"

women give more of themselves in Swinging than men ever do

Ouch."

Yeah, that does need clarification! I thought that as I clicked to post! I see you also need you male ego massaged too... But this will be a generalisation..

As I see it and I may be wrong, cos I am a man, women have a whole different outlook to sex than men. They _iew sex and love as part of the same package. Therefore, no matter how they _iew themselves once swinging, they have had to divest themselves of that tie. If not divest, at least suppress.

Men on the other hand have no such ties. We just want a shag! We want to pass on our genes and extend our line. Almost to the point that some will plant seed anywhere!

If we were all hermaphrodites, but some with male traits and some with female, it would be easy to see which were the males.. They would be the ones shagging each other all the time. The ones with the female traits would be kissing, cuddling and “making love”

DISCLAIMER: I am fully aware that some of the men and women on here do not fit the stereotype outlined above. Quite frankly I don’t give a flying fuck as I did say it was a generalisation!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Its true....just can't give it away even if I throw in a bag of chips.

Edinburgh

"I see you also need you male ego massaged too "

The term you are looking for is not 'generalisation' it's 'sweeping generalisation'.

I have to wonder why so many bit on this thread. I am not sure if it struck a cord or if people secretly like contentious issues.

princess or not reality catches up with us all at some point and will take u down a peg or 2

"

there is no ruel saying i shud feed people who are big enuf already........

OMG did he really say that ???? "

Haaa haaa haaa haaa...I'll read the rest of the thread in a minute, but I had to pause here because it's killing me!!!

Of course some women think they're princesses...I cringe when I see some of them on the forums acting like Queen Bee's but why shouldn't they as their egos are being fed by some sad, desperate men, willing to say anything for the chance of a shag.

Some women do need a reality check, but that's unlikely to happen when some men keep stroking their egos.

What is funny is there are some men that can't believe they are being turned down and start threads like this. They also need a reality check. God, even with my ego I don't expect to be everyone's cup of tea!

I had to tell one man over the weekend to grow up and stop being a big bloody baby after our social meet. I didn't want to meet him again, but he accused me of just wanting a free meal.

I didn't act like a princess - more a ruling sovereign when I had to point out to him our differing socio-economic circumstances...

"Have to say im a princess ... ok im not really, im the queen (well in mr a's eyes) he better not come on and say im not now lol.

Seriously can i ask the OP where this train of though has come from. Is it not the same in the real world , going to pub on a friday, saturday night, you see someone, try to chat up they dont want to know, thats life im afraid wether on a swing site, dating site or in a pub. "

I love your post and i am told from my Mr everyday too xx He say men are lucky to meet me. Its nice he see me like that . Your right about out in the real world going to the pub i still get men looking but thay dont come up and offer me sex as have not a clue i am a swinger . Theres alot more to people then looks ... yes its the first thing we go on here .. but i have meet some who did think thay was gods gifts and was real shits .

Northants

"I see you also need you male ego massaged too

The term you are looking for is not 'generalisation' it's 'sweeping generalisation'."

Nope! Just a generalisation! A sweeping generalisation would imply that I am way off the mark and I don't think I am. No matter what I have read and seen and experienced, it has always reinforced that women in general _iew sex differently to men!

The term you are looking for is not 'generalisation' it's 'sweeping generalisation'.

Nope! Just a generalisation! A sweeping generalisation would imply that I am way off the mark and I don't think I am. No matter what I have read and seen and experienced, it has always reinforced that women in general _iew sex differently to men!"

Maybe men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus but your right saying woman see things differently to men THAY DO ,.

Nope! Just a generalisation! A sweeping generalisation would imply that I am way off the mark and I don't think I am. No matter what I have read and seen and experienced, it has always reinforced that women in general _iew sex differently to men! Maybe men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus but your right saying woman see things differently to men THAY DO ,."

Corrr lovely pair

Northants

"

Corrr lovely pair "

She's eating fruit???? Oh, THAT pair!!!

"I got nice legs? Shame bout the face "

Me too :D ...and it's true, noone would say that to me in the real world...I have terrible legs lol!

"I got nice legs? Shame bout the face

Me too :D ...and it's true, noone would say that to me in the real world...I have terrible legs lol!"

dont say that with a hidden profile i must judge for myself

Nope! Just a generalisation! A sweeping generalisation would imply that I am way off the mark and I don't think I am. No matter what I have read and seen and experienced, it has always reinforced that women in general _iew sex differently to men! Maybe men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus but your right saying woman see things differently to men THAY DO ,."

"in general"

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Very well said.

God rest his soul.

and if that is the case your attention then has to switch to the people sending them e-mail and stroking their ego's....

Fabio, just like you'd have walked by on this post but no you had to comment. You get the feel yeah? Tis is a forum, I can post what goes on in my head or how I feel so long as I did not single anyone out.

"

so I commented on someone else's post in relation to thread and the topic at hand and THIS is the one you take umbridge to.... jeez...in fact let me use three letters...WTF!!

so to use some of your words..."Tis is a forum, I can post what goes on in my head or how I feel so long as I did not single anyone out."

practice what you preach "my friend"...

so just what part of what I wrote do you actually disagree with?

was it the passing on by a profile if you don't like it??

or the telling people like it is if they get no replies???

or that men could be as much to blame in this as the women???

but since you were talking to me, there are loads of people now calling you out for backtracking, flip flopping, trying to now sit on the fence and make it all righty because you saw how the thread was going..... so I wonder if that was the real reason you now decided to post?

In defense of many on here we don't all believe the hype I find all the compliments rather yawnio

Occasionally you get something that makes you smile but mostly its just hot air and most on here see it for what it is and just smile sweetly and say thank you

"

Very well said.

God rest his soul.

so I commented on someone else's post in relation to thread and the topic at hand and THIS is the one you take umbridge to.... jeez...in fact let me use three letters...WTF!!

so to use some of your words..."Tis is a forum, I can post what goes on in my head or how I feel so long as I did not single anyone out."

practice what you preach "my friend"...

but since you were talking to me, there are loads of people now calling you out for backtracking, flip flopping, trying to now sit on the fence and make it all righty because you saw how the thread was going..... so I wonder if that was the real reason you now decided to post?"

When I used your responses to posts, sometimes I try to think you were having fu and sometimes I was tempted to like your way of taking a different pathway. Not any more. One thing you seem to have in excess which I don't is time. Your _iews are strictly yours if one doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they are wrong. You are not the chief custodia of knowledge or rather swinging or forum knowledge. If your sanity is chronic which I doubt, if I choose to apologise or backpack like you said of what use would it be? Would come slap my face if I don't? I lose nothing if I did or did not. I see all these as fun, if you take as your personal problem, then go ahead man! I've got a thread that stirred responses that's kudos to me. Surely you'd be commenting on my next I can bet. Get a life and don't keep crawling people's posts

LMAO @ backpack

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

When I used your responses to posts, sometimes I try to think you were having fu and sometimes I was tempted to like your way of taking a different pathway. Not any more. One thing you seem to have in excess which I don't is time. Your _iews are strictly yours if one doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they are wrong. You are not the chief custodia of knowledge or rather swinging or forum knowledge. If your sanity is chronic which I doubt, if I choose to apologise or backpack like you said of what use would it be? Would come slap my face if I don't? I lose nothing if I did or did not. I see all these as fun, if you take as your personal problem, then go ahead man! I've got a thread that stirred responses that's kudos to me. Surely you'd be commenting on my next I can bet. Get a life and don't keep crawling people's posts

"

thanks for the insults in your last post.... but once again I'll point you to something your said in one of your former posts...

"Tis is a forum, I can post what goes on in my head or how I feel so long as I did not single anyone out."

call it like I see it... always have done, always will do, always true to myself....

so now I'll try asking you again the questions I asked you, because you decided to neglect them in your diatribe and actually relate to the thread you actually started

so if the person who put up the post commented on a post rubgy put up which was commenting on something I put in relation to her post... should I not be allowed to answer that??? and yet it was my post in all that you decided to get uppity about!!!!

Edinburgh

This thread surely has only seconds left to live.

"This thread surely has only seconds left to live."

Edinburgh

It's just people arguing about arguing.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

trollolololololololololol

hexham

He might not have mentioned rudeness but I did and expanded on it

Sunday is the new Thursday anyway, although you wouldn't have thought it after reading half these threads when I logged in today "

Bugger i cant do Sunday, i go to Church, can monday 6pm to 7am be the new Thursday?

Edinburgh

All internet debates, without exception, are entirely futile. There's no point debating anything online. You might as well hurl shoes in the air to knock clouds from the sky. The Internet's perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain't one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional "live audience" quickly conspire to create a "perfect storm" of perpetual bickering.

Stumble in, take umbrage with someone, trade a few blows, and within about two or three exchanges, the subject itself goes out the window. Suddenly you're simply arguing about arguing. Eventually, one side gets bored, comes to its senses, or dies, and the row fizzles out: just another needless belch in the swirling online storm.

But not for long, because online quarrelling is also addictive, in precisely the same way Tetris is addictive. It appeals to the "lab rat" part of your brain; the annoying, irrepressible part that adores repetitive pointlessness and would gleefully make you pop bubblewrap till Doomsday if it ever got its way.

An unfortunate few, hooked on the futile thrill of online debate, devote their lives to its cause. They roam the internet, actively seeking out _iewpoints they disagree with, or squat on messageboards, whining, needling, sneering, over-analysing each new proclamation - joylessly fiddling, like unhappy gorillas doomed to pick lice from one another's fur for all eternity.

hexham

My Master once gave me some great advice,when upset by something on the web,step away from the keyboard, i think u might be wise to follow it.

I did not apologise to you and would not. I apologised to this' who were picking offences. You just said my apologizing to no one in particular shows how shallow I am. I take that as an insult, but I'd not respond to you in a similar way. Like you rightly said, no one has tofuck me, just like you don't have to read this or comment on it..."

i dont have to but i want to, and by postng in an open forum you accept that

i do think you need to consider the impression u are creating,but i have told you that before and you paid no notice,so i shall carry on being amused in my own sweet way

hexham

"All internet debates, without exception, are entirely futile. There's no point debating anything online. You might as well hurl in the air to knock clouds from the sky. The Internet's perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain't one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional "live audience" quickly conspire to create a "perfect storm" of perpetual bickering.

Stumble in, take umbrage with someone, trade a few blows, and within about two or three exchanges, the subject itself goes out the window. Suddenly you're simply arguing about arguing. Eventually, one side gets bored, comes to its senses, or dies, and the row fizzles out: just another needless belch in the swirling online storm.

But not for long, because online quarrelling is also addictive, in precisely the same way Tetris is addictive. It appeals to the "lab rat" part of your brain; the annoying, irrepressible part that adores repetitive pointlessness and would gleefully make you pop bubblewrap till Doomsday if it ever got its way.

An unfortunate few, hooked on the futile thrill of online debate, devote their lives to its cause. They roam the internet, actively seeking out _iewpoints they disagree with, or squat on messageboards, whining, needling, sneering, over-analysing each new proclamation - joylessly fiddling, like unhappy gorillas doomed to pick lice from one another's fur for all eternity.

"

A friends sig on a non sex site reads...

"debating on the internet is like competing in the special olympics,yes you might win,but just look at the competition "

Edinburgh

I suffer from low self esteem.

Until I log on here.

"I suffer from low self esteem.

Until I log on here."

Yer can drown in puddles thost knows...

hexham

"I suffer from low self esteem.

Until I log on here."

As Dick Emery woud say....your bad but i like you

Daily Mail online does the same for me.

Northants

"All internet debates, without exception, are entirely futile. There's no point debating anything online. You might as well hurl shoes in the air to knock clouds from the sky.

"

And WHAT may I ask is the problem with throwing my shoes at the clouds??? I'll have you know I have a fantastic selection of clouds that I got in just that way. Stratus Cumulus, Altostratus and many more...

What gives you the right to come on here and dis my hobby? Who do you think you are??? Do I dis your hobby, collecting bogeys in the shape of interesting, everyday objects??? No!

You see, you are right. On the internet you can argue about anything you want! It needn’t be real or even possible.

Oh and I commend you post in it's entirety

"All internet debates, without exception, are entirely futile. There's no point debating anything online. You might as well hurl shoes in the air to knock clouds from the sky. The Internet's perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain't one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional "live audience" quickly conspire to create a "perfect storm" of perpetual bickering.

"

brilliantly worded...

why dont u just agree to disagree

this threads original subject matter is dead in the water from about half a page ago

Edinburgh

I'd be more chuffed if I actually wrote it.

It's Charlie Brooker, but it sums it all up without calling anybody a cunt, which I wouldn't manage.

"I'd be more chuffed if I actually wrote it.

It's Charlie Brooker, but it sums it all up without calling anybody a cunt, which I wouldn't manage."

you just did it in a roundabout way .....genius !! i love this site

Edinburgh

I'm clever that way.

"I'm clever that way."

i know.... i reckon you are up there on the IQ scale !!

hahahah princesses need fuck bad..last post!