FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is our profile too much?

Is our profile too much?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, just wanted to know what people think of our profile in general? do you think its:

too much?

not enough?

makes sense?

to the point?

miss leading?

sexy?

Needs work?

or anything else?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

How much is it! Never paid for one yet, but if it's a bargain..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Nice pics.

silly disclaimer

and I personally think the code word thing a nonsense

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got bored half way through.....

Can't see many people bothering to check if they fit the huge list of requirements. With a 21yr old fem you will get bombarded with messages anyway, 99% of those will be from those who have read your profile UP TO the point where it gives your ages, then no further.

Easier to be brief, then turf out who you don't want on a one by one basis.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Judge your profile by the amount of interest and the number of meets you have, it's the only way of measuring if you are writing the right things and posting the right photos....

cut the words - the pics and the ages will stand you in good stead irregardless of the blurb

you're gonna get messages from people outside your criteria anyway, so just filter as you see fit

Northants

Firstly, it's your profile and it will reflect you so it doesn't need changing. If you change it because someone say this or that, it becomes partly them!

Saying that, I think it is OK. It says a lot about you, coupled with the pics makes a good read. As View says, that disclaimer is a no go! Just think whether you would really take legal action, betting is that you won't so it has no teeth.

See you have a couple of validations, so something is working. Be happy, be pleasant and perhaps start to post on the forum if you want to get known. It helps and can be a lot of fun.

If we were younger, would we meet you from your profile?

Hell, yes!

Northants

"cut the words - the pics and the ages will stand you in good stead irregardless of the blurb

you're gonna get messages from people outside your criteria anyway, so just filter as you see fit "

Why cut the words? Just because some have a short attention span is no reason. Yes they can out those that they don't want, but with the detail gone, they will get even more email and that takes time! (the reason we lengthened ours!)

Also, although we like pictures and they are important, the words tell us what we want to know so we don't waste our time!

Personally I got bored, and if you were a couple that met my criteria and I yours I'd not contact you either, as I have a problem with people with obvious body issues.

Your profile screams insecurity to me - not attractive. Ok we got it you have lumps and bumps!

That said, it is your profile, if it works for you why care what others think as one size will never fit all!

Hi just read it, my thoughts would be, its too long, so maybe make It more concise.

I personally wouldnt make too big a deal on ur profile about Mrs body re. stretch marks, hey its life, non of us are supermodels!!

I would either have the section about ur likes or dislikes, it makes for longer reading having both.

and be aware the peeps who contact u inappropriatly won't have even got a third of the way down ur profile to have even read that bit!!

part of the profile is a bit confusing, u state that Mrs is bi curious. but earlier make it very clear that no girl on girl action will take place? Did I read that right?

Hope this helps

x

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Hi

part of the profile is a bit confusing, u state that Mrs is bi curious. but earlier make it very clear that no girl on girl action will take place? Did I read that right?

x"

I picked up on that too and also you state Mrs is straight on the account !?!?

"Hi

x

I picked up on that too and also you state Mrs is straight on the account !?!?"

I didn't get that far, but re-read it and yes, it is confusing.

"Hi

x

I picked up on that too and also you state Mrs is straight on the account !?!?"

Confused me that bit too

Pics are great, nice to see a profile with both female and male on there, alot of couples just have the fem!! (the blokes are ugly i determine from that lol

But its far too long and spaced out, too many not wants and wants, you say your after all types of guys, white guys etc and then put not single guys on your wants and have a verified guy sends out wrong message slightly.

body type lumps bumps etc does make you sound a bit body concious which isnt a turn on but doesnt matter too much!!

and agree you put your bi then not after fem on fem, need to work that bit out!!

Also remove that bollocks disclaimer thing its not real, dont be like most of the sheep on here that put it on!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Well it's all very nice I have to say.

But where are the hats???

Also I can't see your faces for some reason.

"Well it's all very nice I have to say.

Also I can't see your faces for some reason."

Hats??????

And we used to show our faces on the public part of our profile but then we started getting people who live 'too' close saying they knew us etc, plus we would see people arounf the town who knew us of the site which we dont like (unless we have met them)

so now we block our faces unless you are a friend

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Hats??????

And we used to show our faces on the public part of our profile but then we started getting people who live 'too' close saying they knew us etc, plus we would see people arounf the town who knew us of the site which we dont like (unless we have met them)

so now we block our faces unless you are a friend "

I'm just teasing really about the faces.

But hats are key! Have more hats in your pictures. Preferably the Fez. You wont look back!

nice profile...shows ya both off well...but that single man ban sucks lol

Hats??????

so now we block our faces unless you are a friend

I'm just teasing really about the faces.

But hats are key! Have more hats in your pictures. Preferably the Fez. You wont look back!"

Lol why hats? we dont own any hats, got to say its the first time i have heard that one lol, we got a woman as mr to take a pick of himself in his white boxers wearing a pair of white sports socks hehe, but never hats lol x

ok just made some changes on profile

Thanks x

"Nice pics.

silly disclaimer

and I personally think the code word thing a nonsense"

you may think it a nonsense but it works for us as we know peeps have read our profile and on the other hand it is also working for those who contact us and have bothered to read our profile as we pay more attention to their enquiry.

your profile looks fine, clear and straightforward, maybe you could add a little naughtiness?

"your profile looks fine, clear and straightforward, maybe you could add a little naughtiness?"

naughtiness is my middle name...thanks for tarting me out be nice x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Nice pics.

silly disclaimer

you may think it a nonsense but it works for us as we know peeps have read our profile and on the other hand it is also working for those who contact us and have bothered to read our profile as we pay more attention to their enquiry."

cool.... they asked, I answered.

and if it works for you guys when you have your profile unhidden ... also cool... it is all about what works for each of us x

"your profile looks fine, clear and straightforward, maybe you could add a little naughtiness?

naughtiness is my middle name...thanks for tarting me out be nice x"

pas de quoi.

"your profile looks fine, clear and straightforward, maybe you could add a little naughtiness?

pas de quoi. "

had to wiki that hahahaha

pas de quoi.

had to wiki that hahahaha"

oksinbillah?!

"Nice pics.

silly disclaimer

you may think it a nonsense but it works for us as we know peeps have read our profile and on the other hand it is also working for those who contact us and have bothered to read our profile as we pay more attention to their enquiry."

codewords are crap, as people who put them in dont reply even if they state they will if put it in title etc!! and bet you didnt reply to all those that sent you a message as stated you would lol

"Nice pics.

silly disclaimer

you may think it a nonsense but it works for us as we know peeps have read our profile and on the other hand it is also working for those who contact us and have bothered to read our profile as we pay more attention to their enquiry.

codewords are crap, as people who put them in dont reply even if they state they will if put it in title etc!! and bet you didnt reply to all those that sent you a message as stated you would lol"

we tend to reply to all the messages that have the code word in (except the ones that are stated as not looking for) but we tend to still send a message back saying 'no thanks'

we get fed up with people saying they like our profile or they have read our profile but then its a 50yr old single guy that we clearly state we dont want, so at least when they put the code word in then we are pretty sure they have taken the time to read ALL of our profile

But each to there own and all :D

"Nice pics.

silly disclaimer

codewords are crap, as people who put them in dont reply even if they state they will if put it in title etc!! and bet you didnt reply to all those that sent you a message as stated you would lol"

We have not failed to respond to any message even if it is to politely decline. We do have single guys blocked though as we got too much mail and we are not really looking for them so we would be wasting their time.

Ner

"Nice pics.

silly disclaimer

codewords are crap, as people who put them in dont reply even if they state they will if put it in title etc!! and bet you didnt reply to all those that sent you a message as stated you would lol

we tend to reply to all the messages that havYe the code word in (except the ones that are styated as not looking for) but we tend to still send a message back saying 'no thanks'

we get fed up with people saying they like our profile or they have read our profile but then its a 50yr old single guy that we clearly state we dont want, so at least when they put the code word in then we are pretty sure they have taken the time to read ALL of our profile

But each to there own and all :D"

Snap

Funky is right about the hat's. Since we have started showing pics including hats, our success on here has gone through the roof. My favourite hat of choice is a balaclava

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

lovin the pics.

you should include a code word.

"Funky is right about the hat's. Since we have started showing pics including hats, our success on here has gone through the roof. My favourite hat of choice is a balaclava "

If the cap fits, wear it.

"Funky is right about the hat's. Since we have started showing pics including hats, our success on here has gone through the roof. My favourite hat of choice is a balaclava

If the cap fits, wear it."

I don't need the cap. Had the snip

"Funky is right about the hat's. Since we have started showing pics including hats, our success on here has gone through the roof. My favourite hat of choice is a balaclava

I don't need the cap. Had the snip "

but have ya still got the balaclava?

I don't need the cap. Had the snip

but have ya still got the balaclava?"

Hell yes. Ain't gonna get a meet without it.

» Add a new message to this topic