FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Picking your nose.....

Picking your nose.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

So are you...

A secret picker?

A "i dont give a fuck whos watching me" picker?

A sneaky " il just wait til i pulled up at traffic lights" picker?

Or something else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The guy stood in the witness box

Picking his nose with fury

He rolled it up into little balls

And flicked it at the jury

Dirty bastard

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Weird, I just answered this in another forum I am on. You aren't on there as well???

My answer is the same as other forum. I collect all of my snots. I have been collecting them since I was ten. I keep my snotball in the garden shed and it is alive.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Weird, I just answered this in another forum I am on. You aren't on there as well???

My answer is the same as other forum. I collect all of my snots. I have been collecting them since I was ten. I keep my snotball in the garden shed and it is alive."

No im not, just thought "oooh il put this up" as ya do

Other day we was out having a lovely meal in a lovely pub Rick stein owns it in cornwall ..... older mum with her famliy and her girl with baby ...... the older lady just sit there picking in front of all the family and us sitting next to her and eating it, I felt like saying somthing as not the place to do things like this and in front of people was yukk put me of my fish , lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Other day we was out having a lovely meal in a lovely pub Rick stein owns it in cornwall ..... older mum with her famliy and her girl with baby ...... the older lady just sit there picking in front of all the family and us sitting next to her and eating it, I felt like saying somthing as not the place to do things like this and in front of people was yukk put me of my fish , lol "
so are you a secret picker then?

"Other day we was out having a lovely meal in a lovely pub Rick stein owns it in cornwall ..... older mum with her famliy and her girl with baby ...... the older lady just sit there picking in front of all the family and us sitting next to her and eating it, I felt like saying somthing as not the place to do things like this and in front of people was yukk put me of my fish , lol "

ooo that snot right is it?

NO I AM NOT and if somthing is up there i get the loo roll out and then put down the loo ... yukk

i don't pick my nose at traffic lights but i've gotten to that age when hairs seem to be making their way off the top of my head and out thru my ears and nose

so being stuck in traffic is a prime time to sort the blighters out

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i don't pick my nose at traffic lights but i've gotten to that age when hairs seem to be making their way off the top of my head and out thru my ears and nose

so being stuck in traffic is a prime time to sort the blighters out "

I knew there would be one!!!

"Other day we was out having a lovely meal in a lovely pub Rick stein owns it in cornwall ..... older mum with her famliy and her girl with baby ...... the older lady just sit there picking in front of all the family and us sitting next to her and eating it, I felt like saying somthing as not the place to do things like this and in front of people was yukk put me of my fish , lol

ooo that snot right is it? "

well up untill the picking i was having a lovely meal ... made me gag ... If she needed food its was there .

"Other day we was out having a lovely meal in a lovely pub Rick stein owns it in cornwall ..... older mum with her famliy and her girl with baby ...... the older lady just sit there picking in front of all the family and us sitting next to her and eating it, I felt like saying somthing as not the place to do things like this and in front of people was yukk put me of my fish , lol

ooo that snot right is it? well up untill the picking i was having a lovely meal ... made me gag ... If she needed food its was there . "

Maybe she fancied the snails but couldn't afford them, so thought she'd make her own

ooo that snot right is it? well up untill the picking i was having a lovely meal ... made me gag ... If she needed food its was there .

Maybe she fancied the snails but couldn't afford them, so thought she'd make her own "

jack yukkk your mind ... Just in front of her family and babys i was thinking maybe it was normal everyday thing for her . lol ...

"Weird, I just answered this in another forum I am on. You aren't on there as well???

My answer is the same as other forum. I collect all of my snots. I have been collecting them since I was ten. I keep my snotball in the garden shed and it is alive."

n sniffin

Definitely in secret!

With my nails it would be unwise to pick even if i wanted to. I find the people who pick out ear wax and inspect it more infuriating but nose pickers are not my ideal form of entertainment to watch.

pick it,lick it,roll it flick it haha!

yumyum

I don't see the problem of doing it in public, a quick rummage discreetly is obviously better than a full on look at me though. And on topic those mothers that stop your kids eating it, don't do it!! It helps their bacteria tolerance and too help their bodies build up great antibodies!! A lot of scientific studies have come up with this conclusion over the past few years. So let your kids pick and chew lol

My mum said my head would cave in, never did though lol

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Albert Einstein said that picking one's nose was the sign of an enquiring mind...

» Add a new message to this topic