FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > feeling sexy/attractive

feeling sexy/attractive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

not a whinge or a moan...

I think it goes back to my "confidence crisis" thread from the other day...

I think I have managed to narrow it down a bit to where, with everything going on in my life at the moment... I just don't feel like I am "attractive" to anyone... and because of that I don't really feel sexy within myself....

lets just say i am a "work in progress" at the moment, and I am sure that you all have felt like that at times... but how do you get yourself out of that funk..

I just feel the urge to just "get away from humanity" at the moment... and I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one.. the urge to put up walls and barriers because you get hurt anytime you even think of letting people in.....

I am probably rambling on...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Stay away from humans for a few days, they will become more interesting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never used to have any confidence in the way I look. Made a few changes, got some ink, grew a beard, dress how I feel comfortable (Mostly shorts, t-shirt and work boots) and I'm perfectly happy with myself!

i was like you 14 months ago when i split from my ex. he used to tell me i was short,fat and ugly. i started to believe him.

i joined a site similar to this and started get guys paying me compliments. it took a while but now i am happy in myself.

i takes time and for some it will work being on their own for me it didnt. only you can decide whats best for you.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

new hair colour,new lippy and new sexy undies and a tan always help me feel better about myself .fraid that may not work for you though _abio .but maybe alil pampering and new outfit would help lift your spirts . xx

plus huge thing for me is avoid the negative nellies and only have the posative people about you . i bet you have at least one or two friends either here or in vanilla life that always bring a smile with just a txt ,message or a couple of words ,keep them close and message or txt them as im sure theyd be happy to be there for you . after all thats what good friends are for .

i know that on here theres a person who just getting a message from them makes me feel good . ohh and just some of the things they say just make me feel attractive no matter how awful and dowdy i feel at that time ! sure you have the same _abio and just what you need in your life not the ney sayers .keep your chin up ,keep smiling and dont let the bar stewards grind yer down hgz x

"I never used to have any confidence in the way I look. Made a few changes, got some ink, grew a beard, dress how I feel comfortable (Mostly shorts, t-shirt and work boots) and I'm perfectly happy with myself!"

I speed read and skimmed over your response and thought you had started growing a beard and wearing a dress!!!

Ooopsies

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i think you have the self awareness to have already identified the problem.Which is 90% of solving it.

You will feel attractive as you feel self confident, i'm sure starting your new job will help with that.

One bit of practical advice, why not step back from looking for meets for a couple of weeks. take the time to concentrate on other things,and you won't get the knock of wondering if people are not interested.

I went thru a similar kinda thang....

I rode it out...but did have a spell where I gave myself the eponymous self affirmation...

Not something Id ordinarily consider...I`m abit old school and the trendy bollocks found in Waterstones just ain`t my scene...surprisingly it kinda worked abit...

My self image was abit distorted..prolly thru the challenges I was facing...

Looking back over some spiritual hiccups...I was kinda floundering..trying to make sense of myself and life....seeking something...

The answers came later....never really clear at the time...even with a wise confidant...

Nothing wrong with being introspective and withdrawn...its the space I needed at times s`well...

Kinda scratching the surface...its soul stuff after all...

Ok at the risk of sending you over the edge. Wanna meet up for lunch/dinner next week? It will be fun.

Fabio I think you're gorgeous. Mwah. Ms

"Fabio I think you're gorgeous. Mwah. Ms "

+1 xxx

"Fabio I think you're gorgeous. Mwah. Ms

+1 xxx"

+2 wish you were closer

It sounds like you may have a mild bout of depression, theres nothing wrong with it, it happens to many people as the comments below testify.

Have you got a really close friend or family member you can just have a real heartfelt chat with?

Another thing that really helps is if you start to feel really low go for a long walk (or even a run), the change of pace releases endorphins that lift your spirits.

Easier said than done I know. Hope you feel yourself again soon. . .

We all go through phases like that. Hopefully, you'll find your mojo again very soon.

Be positive and count your blessings.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"We all go through phases like that. Hopefully, you'll find your mojo again very soon.

Be positive and count your blessings. "

+1

"not a whinge or a moan...

I think it goes back to my "confidence crisis" thread from the other day...

I think I have managed to narrow it down a bit to where, with everything going on in my life at the moment... I just don't feel like I am "attractive" to anyone... and because of that I don't really feel sexy within myself....

lets just say i am a "work in progress" at the moment, and I am sure that you all have felt like that at times... but how do you get yourself out of that funk..

I just feel the urge to just "get away from humanity" at the moment... and I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one.. the urge to put up walls and barriers because you get hurt anytime you even think of letting people in.....

I am probably rambling on... "

Think im in the same place _abio...

more weights = more dates

"new hair colour,new lippy and new sexy undies and a tan always help me feel better about myself .fraid that may not work for you though _abio .but maybe alil pampering and new outfit would help lift your spirts . xx

plus huge thing for me is avoid the negative nellies and only have the posative people about you . i bet you have at least one or two friends either here or in vanilla life that always bring a smile with just a txt ,message or a couple of words ,keep them close and message or txt them as im sure theyd be happy to be there for you . after all thats what good friends are for .

i know that on here theres a person who just getting a message from them makes me feel good . ohh and just some of the things they say just make me feel attractive no matter how awful and dowdy i feel at that time ! sure you have the same _abio and just what you need in your life not the ney sayers .keep your chin up ,keep smiling and dont let the bar stewards grind yer down hgz x"

Fabio, PM me if you want advise on lippy.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"more weights = more dates"

That's actually really not true. I've had muscle heads on here pm me full of themselves, they aren't interested in me, just proving how "manly" they are. I'd pick Fabio any day over any of them!!

**Not all muscle heads are the same, I am in no way lumping all of them in the same bag.**

» Add a new message to this topic