FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Height

Height

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewcastlehardon OP   Man  over a year ago

stanley

What are people's opinions on height within a couple? Does it matter? Does it look strange if a girl is several inches taller (especially in heels). Curious to know people's thoughts...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

It’s not something you can change, even more so than how good looking you are.

I just assume the funny looking one of the couple shags like a panther

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been out with much shorter guys but it doesn't work for me, a wee bit shorter I'd fine though

"I've been out with much shorter guys but it doesn't work for me, a wee bit shorter I'd fine though "

** is fine tho

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am 6 ft 1 and a bit

If you love them then who cares?

"I am 6 ft 1 and a bit "

[Removed by poster at 05/01/18 08:03:40]

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love tall guys.

Height only becomes an issue when we try to fuck in certain positions/places like the shower, so we just change around.

Or when I crawl down the bed to hang my feet off the end and the duvet comes off his back as hes the length of the bed.

The only other thing I can think that it affects is when were in and out of each others cars as I have to have the seats pulled right forward to reach the pedals, and he's usually got them right back.

I'm 4ft9 and hes 6ft. Its a pretty minor issue in the grand scheme of things, and has more advantages than disadvantages. Wouldn't have him any other way, and confident he wouldn't change much about me either.

Well the plus side to a shorter partner is there's less distance to go down.

i always found that it was the insecure girls who prefer taller men and were shallow, the really attractive women inside and out will not care about this.

We are all about the same hight when we are laying down though

does not matter if laid down x

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

The twelve inches between us haven’t been a problem!

By *llfoursWoman  over a year ago

north east

It’s not difficult to be taller than me lol. 5ft3 here.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Im 5ft 1.5 the tallest guy Ive dated was 6ft 4...I could always find him when we went out. Didn't seem to matter at the time.

"i always found that it was the insecure girls who prefer taller men and were shallow, the really attractive women inside and out will not care about this."

I think that's a bit unfair.

We all have preferences...surely a woman preferring a tall man isn't any different to man preferring a slim woman, or woman with large boobs?

It's just a preference.

I've dated from 5'5 (my own height) to 6ft 7". It is of no odds to me if there is a height variation with couples. Attraction is not restricted to height for me and I never use it as a filter. In fact, I forget to look at the height most of the time

Height means nothing to me and have no problem if a man is the same height or shorter than me.....there are way more important things to me.

"i always found that it was the insecure girls who prefer taller men and were shallow, the really attractive women inside and out will not care about this.

We all have preferences...surely a woman preferring a tall man isn't any different to man preferring a slim woman, or woman with large boobs?

It's just a preference.

"

i thinks its fine if woman think like this as long as they then dont complain about a man who doesnt want a overweight woman, afterall men cannot change there height woman can change there weight

When you see a comfortable couple where the male is shorter than the female it is only the observer that can see it as a problem. And then only if they are not seeing that said couple are happy and oblivious to any society based bollocks.

"i always found that it was the insecure girls who prefer taller men and were shallow, the really attractive women inside and out will not care about this.

It's just a preference.

i thinks its fine if woman think like this as long as they then dont complain about a man who doesnt want a overweight woman, afterall men cannot change there height woman can change there weight"

Firstly, of course, it works both ways...I'd never be offended if i wasn't someone's cup of tea.

Secondly...not all overweight women want to change...I've no desire to be skinny, nor would I ever change for a man, or anyone for that matter!

At 6ft, I don't think I'm considered tall any more. Lots of lanky buggers around....

"At 6ft, I don't think I'm considered tall any more. Lots of lanky buggers around...."

Short arse

It's just a preference.

i thinks its fine if woman think like this as long as they then dont complain about a man who doesnt want a overweight woman, afterall men cannot change there height woman can change there weight

Firstly, of course, it works both ways...I'd never be offended if i wasn't someone's cup of tea.

Secondly...not all overweight women want to change...I've no desire to be skinny, nor would I ever change for a man, or anyone for that matter! "

you missed my point what i was basically saying is if u are woman and only want tall men and then get offended if the man says not interested in overweight woman you are a hypocrite, me myself i couldnt care how large a woman is height or weight doesnt matter to be ive been with large and slim.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"What are people's opinions on height within a couple? Does it matter? Does it look strange if a girl is several inches taller (especially in heels). Curious to know people's thoughts..."

I think it looks strange but if that's what works for them then cool! Men around six foot work best for me, or a couple of inches either way - that's just what feels right

It's just a preference.

Secondly...not all overweight women want to change...I've no desire to be skinny, nor would I ever change for a man, or anyone for that matter!

you missed my point what i was basically saying is if u are woman and only want tall men and then get offended if the man says not interested in overweight woman you are a hypocrite, me myself i couldnt care how large a woman is height or weight doesnt matter to be ive been with large and slim."

No, I got your point...and answered it by saying "it works both ways"

My second point was merely cos you'd mentioned that she could loose weight whereas he can't gain height. If I'm not someone's preference, I wouldn't wanna change so I am....I'd move on.

It's just a preference.

you missed my point what i was basically saying is if u are woman and only want tall men and then get offended if the man says not interested in overweight woman you are a hypocrite, me myself i couldnt care how large a woman is height or weight doesnt matter to be ive been with large and slim.

My second point was merely cos you'd mentioned that she could loose weight whereas he can't gain height. If I'm not someone's preference, I wouldn't wanna change so I am....I'd move on."

of course it works both ways and my point stands your a hypocrite if you then get offended, also my point to she could lose weight was to the woman that are only after tall men but then get offended at men who say not interested in overweight woman, if i see someone saying 6ft or above i click off profile but do giggle that they cant see the double standards of the height and weight.

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Im 6f4" and i love a girl in heels plus the shorter the girl the higher her heels

It's just a preference.

My second point was merely cos you'd mentioned that she could loose weight whereas he can't gain height. If I'm not someone's preference, I wouldn't wanna change so I am....I'd move on.

of course it works both ways and my point stands your a hypocrite if you then get offended, also my point to she could lose weight was to the woman that are only after tall men but then get offended at men who say not interested in overweight woman, if i see someone saying 6ft or above i click off profile but do giggle that they cant see the double standards of the height and weight."

How do you know that these profiles get offended by someone who isn't interested in overweight women? I'm curious

It's just a preference.

of course it works both ways and my point stands your a hypocrite if you then get offended, also my point to she could lose weight was to the woman that are only after tall men but then get offended at men who say not interested in overweight woman, if i see someone saying 6ft or above i click off profile but do giggle that they cant see the double standards of the height and weight."

How can you tell they'd be offended not to be someone's type from their profile tho?

It's just a preference.

To be honest, this reads like you believe that women who are overweight are not entitled to preferences.... Given you can't know, just by looking at a profile if someone will be offended if they are not deemed as someone's type.

It's just a preference.

of course it works both ways and my point stands your a hypocrite if you then get offended, also my point to she could lose weight was to the woman that are only after tall men but then get offended at men who say not interested in overweight woman, if i see someone saying 6ft or above i click off profile but do giggle that they cant see the double standards of the height and weight.

How do you know that these profiles get offended by someone who isn't interested in overweight women? I'm curious "

i talking about woman in general didnt say profiles, i can send u a link to a video were they interview woman about height almost all said tall is important, the same woman were then asked should the womans weight matter all said no but couldnt see the double standards.

It's just a preference.

How do you know that these profiles get offended by someone who isn't interested in overweight women? I'm curious

i talking about woman in general didnt say profiles, i can send u a link to a video were they interview woman about height almost all said tall is important, the same woman were then asked should the womans weight matter all said no but couldnt see the double standards."

You clearly state profile in your comment though....

It's just a preference.

To be honest, this reads like you believe that women who are overweight are not entitled to preferences.... Given you can't know, just by looking at a profile if someone will be offended if they are not deemed as someone's type. "

nope never said this i just said they shouldnt complain if the man does not want an overweight woman.

It's just a preference.

i talking about woman in general didnt say profiles, i can send u a link to a video were they interview woman about height almost all said tall is important, the same woman were then asked should the womans weight matter all said no but couldnt see the double standards.

You clearly state profile in your comment though.... "

where did i say this?

It's just a preference.

To be honest, this reads like you believe that women who are overweight are not entitled to preferences.... Given you can't know, just by looking at a profile if someone will be offended if they are not deemed as someone's type.

nope never said this i just said they shouldnt complain if the man does not want an overweight woman."

Perhaps you should read back what you are saying then. Because it really does sound like you are saying that, based on your previous comment

It's just a preference.

You clearly state profile in your comment though....

where did i say this?"

Please read your comment back. The flow of your comment alluded to it being about women's profiles

It's just a preference.

nope never said this i just said they shouldnt complain if the man does not want an overweight woman.

Perhaps you should read back what you are saying then. Because it really does sound like you are saying that, based on your previous comment "

pretty sure i used words like if they are offended and never said i new they were.

At 5'9" I'm quite tall for a woman, so i tend to prefer men who are taller than me. That's not to say I haven't been with shorter men, if everything else about them grabs my attention then I wouldn't dismiss them on height alone. I don't know if it's because i'm so aware of my own height but i do notice when the woman is taller in an MF couple.

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

"I am 6 ft 1 and a bit "
im 6ft 1 minus a bit.....quite a bit

It's just a preference.

Perhaps you should read back what you are saying then. Because it really does sound like you are saying that, based on your previous comment

pretty sure i used words like if they are offended and never said i new they were."

You said, to quote.... "if I see someone saying 6ft or above, I click off profile but do giggle that they cant see the double standards of the height and weight"

It's just a preference.

pretty sure i used words like if they are offended and never said i new they were.

You said, to quote.... "if I see someone saying 6ft or above, I click off profile but do giggle that they cant see the double standards of the height and weight" "

so your saying there is no double standard here? its ok to not want a man for being shorter then 6ft but that tall man are not allowed to say no if they are overwright, i say this because my cuzin is on this site and is 6'6 and we have both msgs the same girl who curvy she said no to me because of height which is fair enough and got offended and gave him abuse for saying he wasnt interested in curvy woman, im sure you dont want me to naame this woman

as it turned out she lied about her weight and because he said no she gave him abuse lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't care as it's the personality that counts, apart from 14" cock.

It's just a preference.

You said, to quote.... "if I see someone saying 6ft or above, I click off profile but do giggle that they cant see the double standards of the height and weight"

so your saying there is no double standard here? its ok to not want a man for being shorter then 6ft but that tall man are not allowed to say no if they are overwright, i say this because my cuzin is on this site and is 6'6 and we have both msgs the same girl who curvy she said no to me because of height which is fair enough and got offended and gave him abuse for saying he wasnt interested in curvy woman, im sure you dont want me to naame this woman"

Ummm.... no... I'm saying, you can't know if a woman will be offended if a man doesn't meet her, based on her physical build, just by looking at a profile. So is not double standards. One person acting like that, does not mean that all women will behave like this. You are generalising. What happened with your cousin is wrong in general. He should not recieve abuse and I hope he reported the matter.

It's just a preference.

so your saying there is no double standard here? its ok to not want a man for being shorter then 6ft but that tall man are not allowed to say no if they are overwright, i say this because my cuzin is on this site and is 6'6 and we have both msgs the same girl who curvy she said no to me because of height which is fair enough and got offended and gave him abuse for saying he wasnt interested in curvy woman, im sure you dont want me to naame this woman"

But that's ONE woman.

It's just a preference.

so your saying there is no double standard here? its ok to not want a man for being shorter then 6ft but that tall man are not allowed to say no if they are overwright, i say this because my cuzin is on this site and is 6'6 and we have both msgs the same girl who curvy she said no to me because of height which is fair enough and got offended and gave him abuse for saying he wasnt interested in curvy woman, im sure you dont want me to naame this woman

Ummm.... no... I'm saying, you can't know if a woman will be offended if a man doesn't meet her, based on her physical build, just by looking at a profile. So is not double standards. One person acting like that, does not mean that all women will behave like this. You are generalising. What happened with your cousin is wrong in general. He should not recieve abuse and I hope he reported the matter. "

ok i get your point if it came across as generalising all like this i was thinking about the girl we came cross and people like her, i didnt mean for it to sound like this i should have worded it better i dont think like that for all just the woman that think like her, he didnt report no just blocked her

It's just a preference.

But that's ONE woman."

right but i was also talking about a video i watched were the woman said height is important and when asked about weight of woman said no that shouldnt matter i can send the link if u like.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"i always found that it was the insecure girls who prefer taller men and were shallow, the really attractive women inside and out will not care about this."

That's rather stereo typical and incredibly inaccurate. I couldn't date or have sex with someone shorter than me and I'm neither insecure nor shallow

It's all about individual preference.

It's just a preference.

Ummm.... no... I'm saying, you can't know if a woman will be offended if a man doesn't meet her, based on her physical build, just by looking at a profile. So is not double standards. One person acting like that, does not mean that all women will behave like this. You are generalising. What happened with your cousin is wrong in general. He should not recieve abuse and I hope he reported the matter.

ok i get your point if it came across as generalising all like this i was thinking about the girl we came cross and people like her, i didnt mean for it to sound like this i should have worded it better i dont think like that for all just the woman that think like her, he didnt report no just blocked her "

Phew! I was getting exhausted then! Haha. . Ahhh at least she can't message him again

"What are people's opinions on height within a couple? Does it matter? Does it look strange if a girl is several inches taller (especially in heels). Curious to know people's thoughts..."

I don't think so.. but I'm a short arse

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Male, stands 6 foot, has a body of an ex rugby player, don’t think I’d look good in heels, ‘twis why I like smaller ladies.

It's just a preference.

But that's ONE woman.

right but i was also talking about a video i watched were the woman said height is important and when asked about weight of woman said no that shouldnt matter i can send the link if u like."

I'm not sure why you're overly argumentative...no one was disagreeing with your original point...merely stating that it's not all women!

It's just a preference.

But that's ONE woman.

right but i was also talking about a video i watched were the woman said height is important and when asked about weight of woman said no that shouldnt matter i can send the link if u like.

I'm not sure why you're overly argumentative...no one was disagreeing with your original point...merely stating that it's not all women! "

im sorry you feel like thats how its coming across im simply replying to your msgs lol i already said above i worded it wrong and did not mean all woman

It's just a preference.

But that's ONE woman.

I'm not sure why you're overly argumentative...no one was disagreeing with your original point...merely stating that it's not all women!

im sorry you feel like thats how its coming across im simply replying to your msgs lol i already said above i worded it wrong and did not mean all woman "

He did did say that he may have worded it wrong, to be fair

It's just a preference.

But that's ONE woman.

im sorry you feel like thats how its coming across im simply replying to your msgs lol i already said above i worded it wrong and did not mean all woman "

OK

By *attooe bitchCouple  over a year ago

blackwood

Am never going to be taller than a man so am good ..but it shouldnt really matter

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Well other half is just the right size to fit under my arm when we are out...!

Gotta confess even now when I meet a girl taller than me it does make me swoon....ever since meeting my mates sister at school!!

(Mr)

» Add a new message to this topic