FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The "X-Factor"

The "X-Factor"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualfire88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am led to believe, by people who know about these things, that all 32 'contestants' on the 'X-Factor' were in the same place at the same time today.

Why is there never a missile strike when you need one?

Anyone who is involved with the X-Factor as programme maker, contestant or _iewer should be taken out and summarily shot thus improving the gene pool and doing their bit for the human race.

Is this REALLY what we are reduced to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You know something, i am soooooooooooo hoping that goldie is a swinger. Ive ment some brave men in my time but cant imagine one brave enough to take her on lol. They would need therapy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oi dont knock it its one a the things that makes me look sane xx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Considering modern TV has dozens upon dozens of channels I don't see how big a deal it is to avoid programmes people don't like....

You've got to love remote controls.

strange how this thread was posted just after xfactor had finished

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Considering modern TV has dozens upon dozens of channels I don't see how big a deal it is to avoid programmes people don't like....

You've got to love remote controls."

Too busy measuring cocks with the remote....

Torquay

"Considering modern TV has dozens upon dozens of channels I don't see how big a deal it is to avoid programmes people don't like....

You've got to love remote controls.

Too busy measuring cocks with the remote...."

Love it...

I dont know how the heck Goldie is still in the comp The over 28's is a joke catergory with only a few that are good. Samantha (the bigger lady) and Terry (the man who forgot his lyrics)

"I dont know how the heck Goldie is still in the comp The over 28's is a joke catergory with only a few that are good. Samantha (the bigger lady) and Terry (the man who forgot his lyrics)"

Samantha, terry and janet are my favourite three in the competition so 2 out of my three are in the overs.

That terry is just the sort of guy id go for as well

Of course there is always the following radical solution available to all those who hate the X Factor

Do the same as I do when football comes on TV ..

Now prepare for this, it my come as a shock ....

Errrrrm, don't watch it

My favourite is Jade, the Scottish girl who sang the Adele song and smashed 'you've got the love'

The only reason i'm not too keen on Janet is because i think she is very Ellie Goulding, and Diana Vickers.

i haven't seen tonights yet but i'm just hoping the lass with the flappy hand is through as she was outstanding

I find the early stages hilarious but when it becomes manufactured it looses its edge. Not a fan, not a hater as its entertainment to me.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I find the early stages hilarious but when it becomes manufactured it looses its edge. Not a fan, not a hater as its entertainment to me."

see i am the other way round... I can't watch the auditions because I think it is a bit like a "freak show" but am happy to watch it once it gets to the "good singer" stage.. so I'll start really watching from next week....

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Never watched it and please God I hope I am never so bored as I would want to watch it

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I'd sooner watch the X-Factor than read a 'one above' thread and even then I don't think I would be bored enough to start some of the threads which crop up on here.... actually there are quite a few types of threads which have more than a hint of minimal thought boredom.

In all honesty I don't mind having the X-Factor on (probably just in the background) as long as there is someone still in the comp I actually like listening to.

Now X Factor UK or X Factor USA only one way to find out FIGHT

The most shocking thing is that goldie made it all the way to the live shows! But then she decided not to turn up! Thank God! It's Shocking some of the people that will go out at the judges houses! The scottish girl with who sang adele didn't make it to the live shows!

Tulisa completely wrecks all the groups next week.

We watch both UK and US versions of X-Factor. Can't get enough of it. Love the really bad acts that think they're the next big thing, and the really really bad acts who don't know they're dire, and then the really good ones who need a break.

We'd rather watch that than some dperessing soap where everyone's killing, cheating or conning everyone else.

Draw the line a Big Brother though. Undiluted garbage.

"The most shocking thing is that goldie made it all the way to the live shows! But then she decided not to turn up! Thank God! It's Shocking some of the people that will go out at the judges houses! The scottish girl with who sang adele didn't make it to the live shows!

Tulisa completely wrecks all the groups next week."

How do you know that?

"The most shocking thing is that goldie made it all the way to the live shows! But then she decided not to turn up! Thank God! It's Shocking some of the people that will go out at the judges houses! The scottish girl with who sang adele didn't make it to the live shows!

How do you know that?"

Either of the following 2 things:

1) He's related to Pshycic Sally

2) He really is Goldie

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Where would we be without Jedward?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think on the final day of bootcamp it should be a battle to the death.

That big lass from Manchester and the little scottish one that hasn't seen high buildings before would stand victorious.

There is no greater honour for a singer than to spill blood on the sands of the arena.

"Where would we be without Jedward? "

I often wonder that too xx

How do you know that?"

One of my best friends is in one of the groups. They got axed at the judges houses despite at one point being third favourites at the bookies.

How do you know that?

One of my best friends is in one of the groups. They got axed at the judges houses despite at one point being third favourites at the bookies. "

Ooowww was she one of the ones 'getting it on' with someone? Do they show the sexy stuff on the show?

How do you know that?

One of my best friends is in one of the groups. They got axed at the judges houses despite at one point being third favourites at the bookies. "

Ever had 1 of them I really wish I hadnt read this thread moments

Mirror 17th September...

X Factor: Tulisa kicks out group after sex romps at judges’ house.

She was furious after discovering that two members of one of the groups she is mentoring had romped with other contestants.

In a night of chaos that production staff dubbed the “The Sex Factor”, SIX wannabes frolicked during the four days on the party island of Mykonos – despite earlier being warned to behave themselves.

While one couple were already an item, Tulisa, 23, hit the roof after being informed about the other X-rated antics on Thursday night.

She refused to put through a band into the live finals and booted them out, telling producers they were “a disgrace to the show”.

"Mirror 17th September...

X Factor: Tulisa kicks out group after sex romps at judges’ house.

She was furious after discovering that two members of one of the groups she is mentoring had romped with other contestants.

In a night of chaos that production staff dubbed the “The Sex Factor”, SIX wannabes frolicked during the four days on the party island of Mykonos – despite earlier being warned to behave themselves.

While one couple were already an item, Tulisa, 23, hit the roof after being informed about the other X-rated antics on Thursday night.

She refused to put through a band into the live finals and booted them out, telling producers they were “a disgrace to the show”.

"

I must read the papers more often I missed that as well

How do you know that?

One of my best friends is in one of the groups. They got axed at the judges houses despite at one point being third favourites at the bookies.

Ooowww was she one of the ones 'getting it on' with someone? Do they show the sexy stuff on the show?"

It was a he and when I asked him about it he claims it was nowhere near as bad as they made out. He said she used it as an excuse to mix the groups up into what she wanted. I doubt they will show any raunchiness. Probably just be suggestive like they did with frankie

"I am led to believe, by people who know about these things, that all 32 'contestants' on the 'X-Factor' were in the same place at the same time today.

Why is there never a missile strike when you need one?

Anyone who is involved with the X-Factor as programme maker, contestant or _iewer should be taken out and summarily shot thus improving the gene pool and doing their bit for the human race.

Is this REALLY what we are reduced to.

"

It keeps the hoodies off the streets

I love the X.factor me and my girl been 3 times and off to shows in Dec we have tickets for the final . lol and maybe live shows leading up if we can get them ..... we LOVE IT we are X.fator mad here

I just wonder why they have to have the "joke" contestant.

We had "wagner" and jedward" and now the chinese twit. who is totally a nutcase.

If it isnt fixed and if we are supposed to take it seriously, then they (judges)need to start treating it seriously themselves instead of putting obvious no hopers through in the first place.

its a joke

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I just wonder why they have to have the "joke" contestant.

We had "wagner" and jedward" and now the chinese twit. who is totally a nutcase.

If it isnt fixed and if we are supposed to take it seriously, then they (judges)need to start treating it seriously themselves instead of putting obvious no hopers through in the first place.

its a joke "

I read something last week about her leaving the show of her own accord when she realised she was just being kept in to be laughed at.

"I just wonder why they have to have the "joke" contestant.

its a joke

I read something last week about her leaving the show of her own accord when she realised she was just being kept in to be laughed at."

Thank god for that, and yes...people were laughing at her..but when you act like she did, is it any wonder

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Im not interested in the music aspect of the program...I have never been one for overdone songs in American accents..

But I do enjoy the people watching side of it..

My latest observation:

While I have nothing against grown men crying (its healthy) I do beleive we are nurturing a nation of fucking cissy boys..who not only sing like teenage girls (with American accents) but appear to act and cry like them too..

Can you imagine men acting like this in the 40,50,60 and 70's?...Jesus Christ!..grow some FFS!!!

Whatever happened to men actually sounding like men when they sung????

This is a generation of males which were told to embrace their feminine side their whole lives. Kids are being brought up where girls are told its ok to be manly and boys are told its ok to be feminine.

Assume this is because we live in a society where were so above telling someone they should behave in a certain way.

I'd be ashamed if I had a girly son, or tomboy daughter.

Torquay

These forums get stranger by the day...

» Add a new message to this topic