FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aaaargh!!

Aaaargh!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some people have the ability to p**s you right off within seconds of seeing them?!! Namely my bloody Mother! Grrrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My sympathy to you. As much as I love my mother she can be incredibly challenging to be around.

"Why do some people have the ability to p**s you right off within seconds of seeing them?!! Namely my bloody Mother! Grrrrrr"

Same problem here lol

That's why I avoid her at all costs xx

And to think I was feeling guilty this morning and thinking I really should make more of an effort to keep in touch with her more than I do. Now I know why I dont x

By *rs ColourfulCouple  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

I spend quite a bit of time with my mother.. we have had our ups and downs in the past.. but I really value the time we spend together now.. we work together on various weekends and she has such unbelievable knowledge, I also realize that she is not going to be around forever.. so it outweighs some of the annoying habits she has x

I dread seeing my mum in November. Luckily she lives miles away in another country, so I only get to see her once very 2 years for a week.

It is not considered as a holiday, even if it is all expenses paid - duty call afterall!

From one ungrateful child!

I lost my mum when I was twelve and would give anything to have her still here with me at times. You may moan about your mum's but I guess there have been times when you've needed them and they've been there for you. Some of us haven't been that lucky

My mum flew to greece yesterday so yeah i hate her hahahhahaahhaha.

and sad as it is and much as she bugs me to death i am slightly missing her.

mines even managing to wind me up in text form now

it was our sons passing out parade friday which she was invited to and i felt certain she would attend as she has been through it herself in the navy so should understand how important it is to him but she made a lame excuse not to come just because she is married to a dick head that doesn't like going anywhere, leave the twat at home then is my arguement but i bit my tongue, so anyway i tried to text her a pic of him at the parade but it didn't open for her and she has pestered everyday since to see it and just now asked me by text to email it to her, well its winding me right up if she had grown a set and told her husband to stop being a twat and come to it she wouldn't have any need to see the fucking pic

***steam litterally coming out of ears***

i'm sorry but i just do not understand her priorities, had it been my grandson nothing on this earth would of been able to of stopped me being there

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"I lost my mum when I was twelve and would give anything to have her still here with me at times. You may moan about your mum's but I guess there have been times when you've needed them and they've been there for you. Some of us haven't been that lucky "

Totally agree.

"I lost my mum when I was twelve and would give anything to have her still here with me at times. You may moan about your mum's but I guess there have been times when you've needed them and they've been there for you. Some of us haven't been that lucky

Totally agree. "

very very sad when anyone looses a good parent and i feel for you i honestly do but sadly not all parents are as such some are actually quite selfish in some ways

"I lost my mum when I was twelve and would give anything to have her still here with me at times. You may moan about your mum's but I guess there have been times when you've needed them and they've been there for you. Some of us haven't been that lucky

Totally agree.

very very sad when anyone looses a good parent and i feel for you i honestly do but sadly not all parents are as such some are actually quite selfish in some ways "

Think in many ways it has made me cherish my children all the more and make up for a lot of what I lost out on, if that makes any sense. Think I'm not only their mum but probably their best friend too.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this is what i am going thru at the moment.. I know that I don't have a lot of time with my mum left.. and it took the shock of that to make me realise what a special person she is and how much she has been there thru all my rough times...

I think we all say flippant things regarding our parents.. but in the end all you can do is cherish all the love they give you

By *eppersCouple  over a year ago

telford

You gotta laugh aint you bouncy, I had similar problems with my mother in law her only daughter's wedding she wouldn't attend because of her then live in boyfriend who was the same and controlled everything she did, she foned us a week before the wedding to say she couldn't come, Well I gave her such a piece of my mind and told her more than a few home truths, to which we have not spoken since and that was 6 yrs ago, Kaz speaks to her but I refuse.

The up shot of this story is she is now no longer with this fella,so ended up missing her daughter wedding for nowt.

You gotta lave em aunt ya.

Totally agree.

very very sad when anyone looses a good parent and i feel for you i honestly do but sadly not all parents are as such some are actually quite selfish in some ways

Think in many ways it has made me cherish my children all the more and make up for a lot of what I lost out on, if that makes any sense. Think I'm not only their mum but probably their best friend too. "

makes perfect sense neither myself or my husband have parents that have been there as they should of been both our mothers put men before us so i think that has made us both determined to be there for our sons first and foremost they are the most important thing in our lifes

that does not mean they are spoilt, far from it in fact, it means in ways it matters

"You gotta laugh aint you bouncy, I had similar problems with my mother in law her only daughter's wedding she wouldn't attend because of her then live in boyfriend who was the same and controlled everything she did, she foned us a week before the wedding to say she couldn't come, Well I gave her such a piece of my mind and told her more than a few home truths, to which we have not spoken since and that was 6 yrs ago, Kaz speaks to her but I refuse.

The up shot of this story is she is now no longer with this fella,so ended up missing her daughter wedding for nowt.

You gotta lave em aunt ya."

well i haven't spoken my mind just yet i'm biting my tongue as it took years for us to get to a point where her husband accepted me as part of their lifes so i do a lot of tongue biting so as not to rock the boat and i am kinda worried that the day i stop biting that an awfull lot of resentment at the way i was put a hell of a long way down her list of priorites will come pouring out but sometimes i certainly do feel like letting it all out and just cutting all ties

ahhhh families ya just gotts love um

Never a truer saying than "You can choose your friends, but not your family".

We've been lucky on both scores, friends and both sides of the family as well.

It's really sad for some people who have lost their mums and I know I should cherish our time together etc but mine just makes its so difficult, I haven't seen her in over a week and the first thing I am greeted with is an insult/snipe.

And on the other hand I also think Mums should appreciate their children and not just take things for granted or believe they deserve love and respect because of who they are. It works both ways x

Much worse than a mother sending you mad is a mother in law sending you mad i finaly get rid of my mother in law from hell on thursday, and when i married her son i really thought it was the best day of my life. Clearly thursday will be when im divorced and have to have nothig more to do with the vile witch again so happy days

"I lost my mum when I was twelve and would give anything to have her still here with me at times. You may moan about your mum's but I guess there have been times when you've needed them and they've been there for you. Some of us haven't been that lucky "

...and some of us would have done better with Romulus and Remus...

telford

Just let it out, I did with my father and step mother, the relationship with my father has improved tremendously, the relationship with my step mother is still very frought,but heho life is to short get it off your chest what you got to lose, And we totally agree with what you say about your kids as its the same with us, you do not have to spoil them to be there when it matters my eldest is 22 now ands he suspected that we where swinging and there was tension for about 6 months till I had it out with him and he talked about what he thought we where doing, turns out he didn't care what we did in our sex lives it was the fact that we had always been honest with him and encouredged him to tell us what was on his mind, we always discussed girlfriends and problems etc, what he was bothered about was that i never mentioned it too him although i did think it a bit odd,As its not the sort of topic you openly discuss with your kids he just thought it was wrong that we where being secretive, go fiqure ah !! kids lol.

telford

Jellymuffin

You from last of the summer wine land !!!

We keep telling kid s we will take them there and show them where it is filmed.

what a wonderfull part of the world.

"Jellymuffin

You from last of the summer wine land !!!

We keep telling kid s we will take them there and show them where it is filmed.

what a wonderfull part of the world."

Hey, I certainly am, it's lovely xx

» Add a new message to this topic