FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First verification help :)

First verification help :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieran2210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hey swingers,

Now I want to get my first verification which I’m struggling with to be honest. I don’t go to clubs etc not my kind of thing. Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet? Can be just for a coffee & chat which ever as I don’t drink alcohol. Can travel to a certain distance from Leeds. I have plenty of photos so can prove I’m the guy in the photos how ever you wish l. Anyone interested in helping me give me a wink or a message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hey swingers,

Now I want to get my first verification which I’m struggling with to be honest. I don’t go to clubs etc not my kind of thing. Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet? Can be just for a coffee & chat which ever as I don’t drink alcohol. Can travel to a certain distance from Leeds. I have plenty of photos so can prove I’m the guy in the photos how ever you wish l. Anyone interested in helping me give me a wink or a message "

Women have to be slim athletic and attractive to drink coffee ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In your other thread recently, a few suggested attending an organised social meet. Most are held in pubs so if clubs aren't your thing, no issues. Check the meets and events section on here hun.

"Hey swingers,

Now I want to get my first verification which I’m struggling with to be honest. I don’t go to clubs etc not my kind of thing. Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet? Can be just for a coffee & chat which ever as I don’t drink alcohol. Can travel to a certain distance from Leeds. I have plenty of photos so can prove I’m the guy in the photos how ever you wish l. Anyone interested in helping me give me a wink or a message

Women have to be slim athletic and attractive to drink coffee ?"

I don’t think that’s what he said

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

Could also get verified on cam?

Merseyside

"Hey swingers,

I don’t think that’s what he said "

What do you think he said

"Hey swingers,

To be fair he said slim and athletic and then can only meet for a coffee

If he's that keen for a verification surely a fat bird would do. Meh.

If you just want to be verified as genuine, does it matter who you have coffee with?

Or are you just trying to get a meet with a young attractive athletic or curvy woman?

A veri is a veri after all...

"Hey swingers,

What do you think he said "

That he wants to meet a slim attractive woman for coffee. Not that only slim attractive women can drink coffee

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Hey swingers,

No but if he's just looking for a verification he could me up with anyone for a coffee as it's just proof of being who he says he is.

"Hey swingers,

Women have to be slim athletic and attractive to drink coffee ?"

lol

"If you just want to be verified as genuine, does it matter who you have coffee with?

Or are you just trying to get a meet with a young attractive athletic or curvy woman?

A veri is a veri after all..."

Exactly my thoughts

Merseyside

"Hey swingers,

If he's that keen for a verification surely a fat bird would do. Meh. "

To be fair , fair , fair he said 'can' be just a coffee cos he doesn't drink. So I think a fat , ugly bird will do just as well.

So ... which of us is up for a meet ? and which of YOU is the coffee date ?

"If you just want to be verified as genuine, does it matter who you have coffee with?

A veri is a veri after all..."

I've seen that backfire on here

I've seen that backfire on here "

You could give me a veri anytime

Shame you live in the back of beyond

Merseyside

"Hey swingers,

That he wants to meet a slim attractive woman for coffee. Not that only slim attractive women can drink coffee"

You are right I was concentrating more on the fact that he wants a veri....

"Hey swingers,

If he's that keen for a verification surely a fat bird would do. Meh. "

Why should he settle for less than what he wants? If he gets a verification from a fat bird it could put off the slim/athletic women he wants to meet.

Shame you live in the back of beyond "

Cars buses trains and planes go to the back of beyond

Merseyside

Did he say young ? Someone check if he said young ?

"Hey swingers,

That he wants to meet a slim attractive woman for coffee. Not that only slim attractive women can drink coffee

You are right I was concentrating more on the fact that he wants a veri.... "

I’m always right

"Hey swingers,

Now I want to get my first verification which I’m struggling with to be honest. I don’t go to clubs etc not my kind of thing. Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet? Can be just for a coffee & chat which ever as I don’t drink alcohol. Can travel to a certain distance from Leeds. I have plenty of photos so can prove I’m the guy in the photos how ever you wish l. Anyone interested in helping me give me a wink or a message "

remember you can only get a veri from someone who is verified

Merseyside

"Hey swingers,

Why should he settle for less than what he wants? If he gets a verification from a fat bird it could put off the slim/athletic women he wants to meet. "

Yeah. All you fat birds. No messaging him now.

Merseyside

"Hey swingers,

Now I want to get my first verification which I’m struggling with to be honest. I don’t go to clubs etc not my kind of thing. Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet? Can be just for a coffee & chat which ever as I don’t drink alcohol. Can travel to a certain distance from Leeds. I have plenty of photos so can prove I’m the guy in the photos how ever you wish l. Anyone interested in helping me give me a wink or a message remember you can only get a veri from someone who is verified "

O.M.G...... He needs a slim /athletic / curvy / verified bird.

blackpool

Perhaps he just wants veris from the type of person he’s looking to meet and not just anyone. He’s entitled to stick to his preferences just like 100% of the women on here do......

Merseyside

"Hey swingers,

You are right I was concentrating more on the fact that he wants a veri....

I’m always right "

Nah.

Messaged you OP

Merseyside

"Perhaps he just wants veris from the type of person he’s looking to meet and not just anyone. He’s entitled to stick to his preferences just like 100% of the women on here do......"

Blackpool's not that far from Leeds.

"Perhaps he just wants veris from the type of person he’s looking to meet and not just anyone. He’s entitled to stick to his preferences just like 100% of the women on here do......"

Merseyside

"Messaged you OP "

Whooooop Whooop !

"Hey swingers,

Why should he settle for less than what he wants? If he gets a verification from a fat bird it could put off the slim/athletic women he wants to meet.

Yeah. All you fat birds. No messaging him now. "

I would've offered but I'm fat and ugly.

"Hey swingers,

Now I want to get my first verification which I’m struggling with to be honest. I don’t go to clubs etc not my kind of thing. Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet? Can be just for a coffee & chat which ever as I don’t drink alcohol. Can travel to a certain distance from Leeds. I have plenty of photos so can prove I’m the guy in the photos how ever you wish l. Anyone interested in helping me give me a wink or a message remember you can only get a veri from someone who is verified

O.M.G...... He needs a slim /athletic / curvy / verified bird. "

is that too much to ask

Good point. People check veris to see who they've met. If they see a veri from me it would put them off. (I'm not joking)

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Messaged you OP "

It’s a Christmas miracle!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Your profile says you've been here before on a verified profile, why not contact the women you met previously to reverify you?

"Messaged you OP

Whooooop Whooop !"

I'm fat though so may not get a reply

"Messaged you OP

It’s a Christmas miracle! "

"Messaged you OP

It’s a Christmas miracle! "

their is a Santa

Cars buses trains and planes go to the back of beyond "

Shoulda known better than to attempt to spar with you, shouldn't I?

You would mash me into the ground

Merseyside

"Messaged you OP

Whooooop Whooop !

I'm fat though so may not get a reply "

Well I looked at you and you seem positively a must go area. ( for the men. I wasn't offering )

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Ladies make choices on guys all the time, I think the op is ok to make a choice of the kind of lady he wants to meet.

"Hey swingers,

What do you think he said "

Your original post beat me to it because I was going to ask why there's a need to be slim etc etc.

OP, if all you want is a social why does it matter about physical attributes? I would happily meet anyone for a social, only by talking to a women can you truly see how attractive they are.

"Hey swingers,

Your original post beat me to it because I was going to ask why there's a need to be slim etc etc.

OP, if all you want is a social why does it matter about physical attributes? I would happily meet anyone for a social, only by talking to a women can you truly see how attractive they are."

ha is that true will we see your inner beauty

"Messaged you OP

Whooooop Whooop !

I'm fat though so may not get a reply

Well I looked at you and you seem positively a must go area. ( for the men. I wasn't offering )"

Oh thank you Granny, very kind indeed

blackpool

"Hey swingers,

OP, if all you want is a social why does it matter about physical attributes? I would happily meet anyone for a social, only by talking to a women can you truly see how attractive they are."

Because some other fabbers judge on veris......

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Is a swan a fat bird? Try a flamingo tall and thin! There’s always the tits of course.

Turkeys are all gone for this year but they might fall into the fat bird category.

Maybe a chick would do

Cars buses trains and planes go to the back of beyond

Shoulda known better than to attempt to spar with you, shouldn't I?

You would mash me into the ground"

Me nah I'm a pussy cat really.....well I have a cat or two

"Hey swingers,

OP, if all you want is a social why does it matter about physical attributes? I would happily meet anyone for a social, only by talking to a women can you truly see how attractive they are.ha is that true will we see your inner beauty "

I'm not the person you see on here if that's what you mean, totally different.

"Hey swingers,

If it's just a veri to say he's genuine then I suppose it doesn't really matter but if it was me, I'd want to meet someone my type regardless as I would hope more would come from the social meet. Also, as someone has already said, some look at veris to see if they are the type of person he likes to meet. I think he's more than entitled to meet the type of lady he prefers.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Perhaps he just wants veris from the type of person he’s looking to meet and not just anyone. He’s entitled to stick to his preferences just like 100% of the women on here do......

Good point. People check veris to see who they've met. If they see a veri from me it would put them off. (I'm not joking)"

Im fucked then .

Or not

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

If he came on and said he's desperate for a veri and he'll meet anyone, slim or fat, young or old, he'd be getting slammed too.

"If he came on and said he's desperate for a veri and he'll meet anyone, slim or fat, young or old, he'd be getting slammed too. "

That's a good point

"Messaged you OP

Whooooop Whooop !"

You make me larrf granny c

"Hey swingers,

No but if he's just looking for a verification he could me up with anyone for a coffee as it's just proof of being who he says he is."

Isn’t it his choice who he would like to meet for coffee. Why would he meet someone that doesn’t appeal to him when meeting someone who does could lead to other things.

If he had put on here that he is willing to meet anyone to get a verification someone would of jumped in saying he is desperate and try to meet someone who would appeal to you. Why people have to turn every thread into a attack the op or negative thread is beyond me.

"If he came on and said he's desperate for a veri and he'll meet anyone, slim or fat, young or old, he'd be getting slammed too. "

Well maybe he should have said he wanted to meet a woman for no pressure social for just coffee and chat then?

Anyway there is a very nice lady who's in Leeds currently who'll happily meet for a social, see Wed 0 meet club thread yesterday.

"If he came on and said he's desperate for a veri and he'll meet anyone, slim or fat, young or old, he'd be getting slammed too.

Well maybe he should have said he wanted to meet a woman for no pressure social for just coffee and chat then?

Anyway there is a very nice lady who's in Leeds currently who'll happily meet for a social, see Wed 0 meet club thread yesterday. "

I thought that was what he said?

By *imonP23Man  over a year ago

Shepton Mallet

I remember finding it quite difficult to get my first veri, and I got so frustrated that I would have accepted one from anyone: young, old, fat, thin, female, male, or "other".

I've since discovered that men with veris from men are viewed with suspicion by some women (increased risk of HIV presumably), and some don't bother to check the details to distinguish between a sex meet and a social, so maybe it's just as well that my first veri came from a couple. To the OP: I suggest you rethink your reluctance to visit clubs, it's by far the easiest way for a single male to get verified. Sometimes a club owner will verify you if you ask nicely.

Aberdeen

I believe the Op is on the right track,if he continues to focus on what he wants, it will come to him

"Perhaps he just wants veris from the type of person he’s looking to meet and not just anyone. He’s entitled to stick to his preferences just like 100% of the women on here do......

Good point. People check veris to see who they've met. If they see a veri from me it would put them off. (I'm not joking)

Im fucked then .

Or not "

Delete and start afresh

"Hey swingers,

I’m struggling.

Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet?"

Just picked a couple of things out...

Drop the expectations, if you are struggling, it comes across as shallow imo. And what exactly can this lady expect from you? That doesn't come across in your text.

So, sell yourself to the slim, attractive athletic ladies. Why should they choose you out of a site full of hotties.

"I believe the Op is on the right track,if he continues to focus on what he wants, it will come to him"

Exactly. He can meet who he wants for what he wants and if you’re not his type then move on. No need to jump on him

blackpool

"Hey swingers,

I’m struggling.

Any ladies who are attractive, slim/athletic or with some nice curves up for a meet?

Just picked a couple of things out...

Drop the expectations, if you are struggling, it comes across as shallow imo. And what exactly can this lady expect from you? That doesn't come across in your text.

So, sell yourself to the slim, attractive athletic ladies. Why should they choose you out of a site full of hotties.just curious..... would you drop your expectations?

"

"Hey swingers,

OP, if all you want is a social why does it matter about physical attributes? I would happily meet anyone for a social, only by talking to a women can you truly see how attractive they are.ha is that true will we see your inner beauty

I'm not the person you see on here if that's what you mean, totally different. "

I don't think anyone in life is the same ...exactly as they appear on here .....some people have a low opinion of themselves and unjustly so I think

"If he came on and said he's desperate for a veri and he'll meet anyone, slim or fat, young or old, he'd be getting slammed too.

Anyway there is a very nice lady who's in Leeds currently who'll happily meet for a social, see Wed 0 meet club thread yesterday.

I thought that was what he said?"

He's putting caveats on his wanted meets, is he not? My point is just ask for a meet rather add conditions and there is a lady who'll meet and is Leeds.

Merseyside

That's a good point "

Except that no one is slamming him.

He's putting caveats on his wanted meets, is he not? My point is just ask for a meet rather add conditions and there is a lady who'll meet and is Leeds."

Of course he is, he wants to meet the type of women he likes/is his type. I can't see what is wrong with asking for what he wants.

blackpool

He's putting caveats on his wanted meets, is he not? My point is just ask for a meet rather add conditions and there is a lady who'll meet and is Leeds.

Of course he is, he wants to meet the type of women he likes/is his type. I can't see what is wrong with asking for what he wants."

I think we keep saying this but nobody is listening

Of course he is, he wants to meet the type of women he likes/is his type. I can't see what is wrong with asking for what he wants.

I think we keep saying this but nobody is listening "

I'll just go bang my head against the nearest wall then!

If it was a woman posting everyone would be in support of her meeting whoever she seeks, they probably wouldn't say it's just a veri, meet anyone! That to me is a waste of time for both parties. If it's "just" a veri, then get a cam one.

That's a good point

Except that no one is slamming him. "

Not slamming him, just telling him to drop his standards

blackpool

Nobody should drop their standards. I certainly wouldn’t for a veri

"Nobody should drop their standards. I certainly wouldn’t for a veri"

It seems there's a few guys on this thread would be more than willing to. Or maybe they don't have standards

blackpool

"Nobody should drop their standards. I certainly wouldn’t for a veri

It seems there's a few guys on this thread would be more than willing to. Or maybe they don't have standards "

This I agree with

Aberdeen

Do not drop your expectations Op ,it comes across as a guy who knows what he wants to me. The fact that you might be struggling to meet today does not mean you will not be the boss with so many beautiful women on your finger tips tomorrow. Always go for the best for you, an empty glass will either remain empty or soon fill up , it depends on who is looking at the glass.

Nothing wrong with standards at all!

what about for a rolo?

Im fucked then .

Or not

Delete and start afresh "

Erm yeah

OP there are at least 5 organised socials within a short drive from you, all held in Pubs, most organisers verify everone who attends them

"OP there are at least 5 organised socials within a short drive from you, all held in Pubs, most organisers verify everone who attends them"

There you go OP, sorted, you'll probably get a few in one hit.

I would be willing to drop my kids off at the adoption agency to meet you

I would be willing to drop my kids off at the adoption agency to meet you "

Wouldn't a baby sitter be more appropriate??!

I would be willing to drop my kids off at the adoption agency to meet you

Wouldn't a baby sitter be more appropriate??!"

This is not a bad idea

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

He's putting caveats on his wanted meets, is he not? My point is just ask for a meet rather add conditions and there is a lady who'll meet and is Leeds."

Indeed but if I don’t meet his exacting social coffee criteria I’ll just drink mine alone and cry into it. Boo hop lol. Or maybe bad kitty if she’s rejected too would like to join me? He could have had a 3sum coffee...

If it was a woman posting everyone would be in support of her meeting whoever she seeks, they probably wouldn't say it's just a veri, meet anyone! That to me is a waste of time for both parties. If it's "just" a veri, then get a cam one."

Au Contraire, I repeat myself because obviously you and one or two others are not listening!

If he just wants a social and is struggling to get a veri why the caveats? And are you saying the people outside his conditions are substandard or he would be lowering his self to meet with them?

Do you or the others of your posting ilk not have friends you happily meet with for coffee and a chat but you have no sexual or even physical attraction to?

Ps, I've being trying to be constructive in helping him get his first veri, might not effing bother next time!

Good point. People check veris to see who they've met. If they see a veri from me it would put them off. (I'm not joking)"

Tbh I see it as a badge of honour to have a verification from you. Id be impressed

That's a good point

Except that no one is slamming him.

Not slamming him, just telling him to drop his standards "

Questioning his standards. Not slamming them. I don't care if he wants to meet grey aliens. It merely amused me that he's apparently needing a verification but puts quite a few limits to it. My sense of humour is lacking today so that possibly didn't come across.

If it was a woman posting everyone would be in support of her meeting whoever she seeks, they probably wouldn't say it's just a veri, meet anyone! That to me is a waste of time for both parties. If it's "just" a veri, then get a cam one.

Au Contraire, I repeat myself because obviously you and one or two others are not listening!

If he just wants a social and is struggling to get a veri why the caveats? And are you saying the people outside his conditions are substandard or he would be lowering his self to meet with them?

Do you or the others of your posting ilk not have friends you happily meet with for coffee and a chat but you have no sexual or even physical attraction to?

Ps, I've being trying to be constructive in helping him get his first veri, might not effing bother next time!"

I am listening but if he wants to meet a certain type of person, even if it's just for a veri then he can. I believe he would ideally like more than a social but is happy if it's just that going by the wording in his OP.

I'm not saying people outside his requirements are substandard at all, that's what you have said and of course I meet people for coffee as just friends.

My view on it is that on an adult site, why waste time meeting someone you don't find sexually appealing just for a veri? I meet people for fun, not to get a veri. I appreciate guys may struggle without them but I've suggested a few times to the OP to attend an organised social for this purpose, ie the gaining of a veri for the sake of getting a veri.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You could open the filters on your profile op, so any supportive people can contact you - if you are still wanting support

"I believe the Op is on the right track,if he continues to focus on what he wants, it will come to him"

This. There will always be haters, so may as well have the geri you want and be smeared for it than get a veri you don't and be smeared for it. There are the usual group on here who have little else to do than mock personal choices. OP, stick to what you want and continue to be polite and respectful on the forums. That is what will be noticed by the hundreds that lurk and watch and message saying something like... 'I noticed you on the forums and I liked your approach, or liked your profile'. Just be patient and it will happen.

Tbh I see it as a badge of honour to have a verification from you. Id be impressed

"

Really? Not sure if you're being sarcy. I have the worst profile ever.

» Add a new message to this topic