FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MSN

MSN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

A few years back it seemed common practice that shortly after starting to chat to someone (in a chatroom or via pm) to ask “do you have msn” and move there to continue chatting, cam, exchange photos and so on.

I very rarely log on to msn anymore and did wonder if it was just me…. but I can’t remember the last time anyone asked for my msn addy either.

Is it becoming a dead donkey?

I recall finding many a hunk and adding other friends into the conversation so they could widen their network of potentials… it was also a great way to arrange 3somes and moresomes, with everyone in one place all chatting and making the arrangements together. People didn’t get hung up about “oh you are flirting with her/him too” or who got to meet who first.

Not all change is progress it seems.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes

we use MSN to chat to people on here and the chat rooms

I havnt used Msn for blooming heck I cant even remember when and I really dont miss it .

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i'm just fed up getting asked for msn or skype addy before they even say "hi " to me in a message

"i'm just fed up getting asked for msn or skype addy before they even say "hi " to me in a message "

+1

I still prefer to vet potential playmates via MSN first, before progressing to give out my mobile number.

However, I too find that I use it less and less nowadays, as I can get a good exchange and flow of PM's via FAB.

Never one for social networking sites like FB or whatever, as I find them too intrusive.

"i'm just fed up getting asked for msn or skype addy before they even say "hi " to me in a message "

Lol I get that as well think thats maybe 1 of reasons I dont use it x

"yes"

So pray tell from your experience of msn as a swinging network/communication tool... what do you think has replaced it?

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

No, its not just you.MSN is dying.

Whne i turn my laptop on,MSN logs me in automatical and at ant given time i would have at least one contact on line.Can't remember the last time i saw one of my contacts on line.

"i'm just fed up getting asked for msn or skype addy before they even say "hi " to me in a message

Lol I get that as well think thats maybe 1 of reasons I dont use it x"

I have to admit when it happened all the time it did make my eyes roll. I too expected a bit more than "u got msn" as a first message.

But I miss the other stuff.

I miss getting a good (near enough) real time chat going and having the options to share and exchange or just show... and the option to add other people into the chat. I found it one of the best was to arrange MMF as the two geys got a chance to chat.

I really can't remember the last time I as asked for my msn addy... it seems more common to go straight to what's your mobile and texting.

I use msn for a reason of things, my hobbies and to talk to family.

the odd people on here are added but that's as they are friends as well but i dont give my msn out

I still use it a lot, but i'm usually in 'stealth mode' so i can pick n choose who i chat too. Probably others do this as well which could be why no one seems to be signed in anymore! lol

"i'm just fed up getting asked for msn or skype addy before they even say "hi " to me in a message

Lol I get that as well think thats maybe 1 of reasons I dont use it x

I have to admit when it happened all the time it did make my eyes roll. I too expected a bit more than "u got msn" as a first message.

But I miss the other stuff.

I miss getting a good (near enough) real time chat going and having the options to share and exchange or just show... and the option to add other people into the chat. I found it one of the best was to arrange MMF as the two geys got a chance to chat.

I really can't remember the last time I as asked for my msn addy... it seems more common to go straight to what's your mobile and texting."

I do remember the days when like you said was great to have a 3way chat with potential meets and if I am honest some fantastic caming, that was back when I was married and happy to play on cam with him . Agree that things tend to go straight to texting which for me is fine as I dont play on cam now .

msn doesnt like my laptop wont work at all

By *ne-just4funMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I still like to use MSN, but twice in the last couple of weeks i have had couples ask to chat on MSN, i have given them my addy, but never had any contact on there.

"yes

So pray tell from your experience of msn as a swinging network/communication tool... what do you think has replaced it?"

you asked the question is MSN becoming a dead donkey.. i just replied.

I have it on my profile that I don't use msn as I can't be arsed and don't have the time. I can't remember the last time I logged onto it either and when I did, there was no-one there

+1"

+ another i just can't be bother with msn anymore and refuse to give it out

By *yson38GWoman  over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

I used to give out my msn but avoid it now as apart from anything, it gives my real name - something I should sort, I know. I found that when I got to know someone a bit better and decided they weren't for me, they wouldn't relent and have even contacted me on my facebook wall with lewd messages and the new msn won't let me block people so I simply don't give it out until after I've met someone and am happy to meet them again. I have very few people on my msn now and these people are special to me. If anyone asks if I have msn, I say no, saves me loads of hassle

i dont mention to people i have msn and use facebook its easier that way x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You couldn't get my daughter off MSN with a crowbar a couple of years ago. She now uses Facebook chat.

I hate MSN - much prefer messaging on here.

"yes

So pray tell from your experience of msn as a swinging network/communication tool... what do you think has replaced it?

you asked the question is MSN becoming a dead donkey.. i just replied. "

Unlike you have done to a few folk in the past, I didn't question your right to reply. I merely seek to understand the reasoning behind your prompt yet extremely short reply in the context which the original question was asked.

Afterall I doubt you would pluck a random answer out of thin air just for the sake of it.

I think MSN is dying a slow death. At one time I would eagerly download the latest version when available and chat to my friends, but now I just dont bother.

I have never used it for swinging purposes. I just keep to the messaging via this site, so it was always just a chat thing amongst friends for me and I log on occasionally, but its usually when prompted by email from someone to log onto it.

In the days when I frequented chatrooms, I'd make friends with a few women and add them to msn etc. Now I dont indulge in chat rooms but forums and I suppose im getting lazier in that I cant be bothered to log in loads of different places.

I agree it was great for adding in various friends so all of us could chat together and I imagine that chatting with a few guys, setting up a meet, is a brill idea. All of you chatting, flirting, in the same space in time, all getting a feel of the others' personality. Yep a good tool

we still use it occasionally but not like we used to, if a convo is starting to take up all our inbox on here then i will suggest moving over to msn as it is easier like you say real time convo but we are almost always in stealth mode as otherwise it gets daft with loads popping up wanting to chat ya never get anything done

i only give it out to friends or potential meets if i want to chat further as it used to be daft the ammount we had on there we could never keep track of who was who

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Had MSN on machine, and then re-installed windows and not bothered to put it back on.

As with yahoo messenger, too much the domain of spammers.

Skype has taken over I think.

I hardly ever use MSN now days

as you said it was used to chat to and see people on cam years ago, but now days where there are cam chat rooms MSN really isnt needed

In my experience the only guys who ask to be added to MSN now days are the ones who just bug you to cam every time you log on

oh ands can i just add that wasnt a single guy bash its just i only meet single guys so can only talk from my experiences, im sure couples and women just add people for cam too

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I very rarely use msn at all these days and if I do its mainly to chat with people that I already know very well, where Im likely to have a long conversation. When I added new people I found they were more interested in going on cam and seeing pics.

Plus when I downloaded MSN onto the new pc I found it very 'jerky' and I couldnt work out how to share prefer pics and cam anyways (which suits me fine). I dont use yahoo at all now. I do use skype but only have it set up for work so I dont use it to chat to people on here.

Much prefer chatting on the phone after exchanges messages on here.

"I hardly ever use MSN now days

as you said it was used to chat to and see people on cam years ago, but now days where there are cam chat rooms MSN really isnt needed

In my experience the only guys who ask to be added to MSN now days are the ones who just bug you to cam every time you log on"

Hence my reluctance to use as who wants sexy chat at 6 am anyway

"I hardly ever use MSN now days

In my experience the only guys who ask to be added to MSN now days are the ones who just bug you to cam every time you log on

Hence my reluctance to use as who wants sexy chat at 6 am anyway "

ooo sexy chat at 6am thats like on here when you log on

im not logging on no more to check messages when i 1st get up as i get the normal

horny or fancy phone sex

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I used to use it a lot but rarely these days, not sure why, i just rarely log in and when i do i usually have agreed to chat to a specific person already in my contacts before hand

I often chat on msm after a little while on here

I use skype more than msn now xx

» Add a new message to this topic