FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sussed

Sussed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LIRTWITHUS OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

When your daughter keeps adding Happy Swinging to messages - yikes is she onto or just being sarky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innerdateMan  over a year ago

Leigh

Seems a bit of a coincidence if you ask me,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She's onto you.

Chester

Said to her face what you on about (doesn't even live with us) said onto! But how?

"Said to her face what you on about (doesn't even live with us) said onto! But how? "

She may be here.

"When your daughter keeps adding Happy Swinging to messages - yikes is she onto or just being sarky? "

If she don't live with you, has the thought occurred she's on FAB?

Chester

"When your daughter keeps adding Happy Swinging to messages - yikes is she onto or just being sarky?

If she don't live with you, has the thought occurred she's on FAB?"

Not really 19 and in relationship

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"When your daughter keeps adding Happy Swinging to messages - yikes is she onto or just being sarky?

If she don't live with you, has the thought occurred she's on FAB?"

Like parents like daughter?

Leigh

She could have seen your profile pics on here, do you think she could recognise you from them?

Have you done a search for your daughter on here?

Not really 19 and in relationship"

That means nothing, and doesn't mean she couldn't possibly be a member with her partner.

Chester

That means nothing, and doesn't mean she couldn't possibly be a member with her partner. "

True - was a shock thats all, honestly didn't think she'd have a clue.

Leigh

Could prove a bit awkward if you met up or bumped into each other in a club

That means nothing, and doesn't mean she couldn't possibly be a member with her partner.

True - was a shock thats all, honestly didn't think she'd have a clue. "

No dramas really, if she has guessed, the tongue in cheek nature of the comment suggests that she's not horrified at your extra curriculars.

Chester

"Could prove a bit awkward if you met up or bumped into each other in a club "

Yeah that thought has occurred now but most clubs minimum age 21

"Could prove a bit awkward if you met up or bumped into each other in a club "

Not really, just tell each other when you plan to visit so you can avoid each other.

Leigh

Guess if she is into it she shouldn't be shocked you are in fact it will

Most likely give her more confidence as she will Know you understand the lifestyle, it would be better if you try and get it out in the open with her

Chester

"Could prove a bit awkward if you met up or bumped into each other in a club

Not really, just tell each other when you plan to visit so you can avoid each other. "

Haven't got to that stage, its just innuendos at mo which was a shock. Be easier if she'd just come out with it when I asked. Were not ashamed but she might be, really don't know

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Maybe she suspects, and is testing the waters, to see what your response is...

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"When your daughter keeps adding Happy Swinging to messages - yikes is she onto or just being sarky? "

Decker and i went to a Mids club when we first started playing, bumped into a work mate of one of our parents, maybe she has had a friend or something spot you out and about?

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

True - was a shock thats all, honestly didn't think she'd have a clue. "

I was swinging at that age, not at clubs though. Not with a partner either.

Chester

Decker and i went to a Mids club when we first started playing, bumped into a work mate of one of our parents, maybe she has had a friend or something spot you out and about?"

Possible I suppose, our fav club is within 3 miles of where she lives but never met her colleagues. Time will tell eh

Chester

"Maybe she suspects, and is testing the waters, to see what your response is... "

She's onto something, suspicious isn't she

Chester

I was swinging at that age, not at clubs though. Not with a partner either."

They never go out or drink

If she is onto you, at least she's being cool about it!

But you're right, she needs to be straight with you so at least you know who to avoid if someone has blabbed?

Chester

"If she is onto you, at least she's being cool about it!

But you're right, she needs to be straight with you so at least you know who to avoid if someone has blabbed?"

Yes be easier if she'd be upfront instead of leaving it like this

North Oxfordshire

I was swinging at that age, not at clubs though. Not with a partner either.

They never go out or drink "

I don't tend to go out in the evenings, and I don't drink alcohol. I do go to swinging clubs though.

Well message her back saying you too....see what the response is lol

Near Rushden Lakes

You never know, she might be reading these messages!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Not really, just tell each other when you plan to visit so you can avoid each other.

Haven't got to that stage, its just innuendos at mo which was a shock. Be easier if she'd just come out with it when I asked. Were not ashamed but she might be, really don't know"

It's not good is it,my brother last year said "Have a fab xmas" even that made me wonder if he's on here. I'm hoping not!

Haven't got to that stage, its just innuendos at mo which was a shock. Be easier if she'd just come out with it when I asked. Were not ashamed but she might be, really don't know

It's not good is it,my brother last year said "Have a fab xmas" even that made me wonder if he's on here. I'm hoping not! "

Mom? Is that you?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's not good is it,my brother last year said "Have a fab xmas" even that made me wonder if he's on here. I'm hoping not! "

Lots of people use the word fab, it means fabulous but happy swinging tells me the daughter is onto them....how humerous!

Near Rushden Lakes

"

Mom? Is that you? "

PMSFL

Chester

Yikes. She's not said fab just swing, swingers. Be mortified if she's seen our pics/veris

North Oxfordshire

It's not good is it,my brother last year said "Have a fab xmas" even that made me wonder if he's on here. I'm hoping not!

Yikes. She's not said fab just swing, swingers. Be mortified if she's seen our pics/veris "

Rule one of the internet:

Never put pictures online that you wouldn't want your parents/kids/colleagues to see.

Leeds

"

Mom? Is that you?

PMSFL"

Yep I’m ROFPMSL.

(Not sure if I got that abb right it is early)

By *punky1000Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Definitely onto you...if I knew you I would absolutely recognise you from the profile pics

By *punky1000Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Definitely onto you...if I knew you I would absolutely recognise you from the profile pics

Chester

Don't Swing too hard & Safe Swinging are 2 messages. When saw her she said did you enjoy swinging party, said yes thank you

Onestepoutofthedoor

Mom? Is that you? "

If you had used the word mum I may have worried

Not really 19 and in relationship"

Why does that mean she's not on ? With the sounds of it she's either seen your profile or knows. All you can do is ask her what is she doing and see what comes from it.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yikes. She's not said fab just swing, swingers. Be mortified if she's seen our pics/veris "

It sound's like she may have

Chester

Why does that mean she's not on ? With the sounds of it she's either seen your profile or knows. All you can do is ask her what is she doing and see what comes from it. "

She whispered Swingers so I said why do you keep referring to this, she wouldn't look me in the eyes just muttered onto and changed subject

Leeds

Why does that mean she's not on ? With the sounds of it she's either seen your profile or knows. All you can do is ask her what is she doing and see what comes from it.

She whispered Swingers so I said why do you keep referring to this, she wouldn't look me in the eyes just muttered onto and changed subject"

I’ve a sneaky suspicion she could be on here, maybe the b/f wants her to get into the lifestyle.

Chester

She whispered Swingers so I said why do you keep referring to this, she wouldn't look me in the eyes just muttered onto and changed subject

I’ve a sneaky suspicion she could be on here, maybe the b/f wants her to get into the lifestyle."

If that's the case just wish she'd stop being sly as know where were at. Be so much easier all round. Swinging scene is so much younger than 1st thought.

North Oxfordshire

I’ve a sneaky suspicion she could be on here, maybe the b/f wants her to get into the lifestyle."

Perhaps she wants to get into the lifestyle?

I’ve a sneaky suspicion she could be on here, maybe the b/f wants her to get into the lifestyle.

If that's the case just wish she'd stop being sly as know where were at. Be so much easier all round. Swinging scene is so much younger than 1st thought. "

Why not pre-empt her and just say yes, we're swingers and proud of it. You've found us out. Let's be adult about it and say no more.

Leeds

If that's the case just wish she'd stop being sly as know where were at. Be so much easier all round. Swinging scene is so much younger than 1st thought.

Why not pre-empt her and just say yes, we're swingers and proud of it. You've found us out. Let's be adult about it and say no more. "

Awkward! Imagine the mood around the dinner table or when mum and dad are going out all dressed for a swing meet

We have a set of friends we met in the vanilla world and we just knew they were swingers, unfortunately the rest of the village thought the same, no idea what about them said they were swingers they just had a vibe about them. They were soon found on here, it did become quite common knoweledge but they got pats on the back rather than anything negative.

Ginger

Chester

Why not pre-empt her and just say yes, we're swingers and proud of it. You've found us out. Let's be adult about it and say no more. "

Difficult as won't see her for a while now, but she's evasive face to face. Its not something I'd say in such detail by text. Time will tell as I'm sure she'll mention again

You go to a club 3miles from home

Your pics are easily identifiable

You haven’t recognised anyone she knows in the club but I expect someone recognised you or saw you going in.

I’d have been more surprised if she didn’t know.

"Definitely onto you...if I knew you I would absolutely recognise you from the profile pics"

Just looked at the OP's profile and pics myself and fully agree with the above.

Anyone that knows the OP as well as a daughter would, would certainly have no problem recognizing them from the profile.

Near Rushden Lakes

Yes, obvious from the pics...mmm lovely pics by the way

she knows ya know

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

Just had a nosey at your pics you’re quite recognisable in them obviously I don’t know you but someone local will so if you don’t care don’t worry about it

Chester

"You go to a club 3miles from home

You haven’t recognised anyone she knows in the club but I expect someone recognised you or saw you going in.

I’d have been more surprised if she didn’t know. "

Anything is possible but doubt she'd openly talk to colleagues/friends about swinging or clubs - but could be wrong. That's an easier scenario though if she says as could just say were off to club just checking your not!

I have recognised a women on here who is married and looks happy when with her hubby but on here single and had hook ups .just be aware with pictures you put up public .

Yikes. She's not said fab just swing, swingers. Be mortified if she's seen our pics/veris

Rule one of the internet:

Never put pictures online that you wouldn't want your parents/kids/colleagues to see."

Yet on the face pic thread people can't understand why some people won't have public face pics.

She knows and I don’t think she’s being subtle or sly about it with the constant comments. She clearly wants you to know. Don’t ask what she knows, just ask how and it will go from there and hopefully enable to you maintain your privacy a be better in future

"I have recognised a women on here who is married and looks happy when with her hubby but on here single and had hook ups .just be aware with pictures you put up public . "

He might be cuck.

Chester

"She knows and I don’t think she’s being subtle or sly about it with the constant comments. She clearly wants you to know. Don’t ask what she knows, just ask how and it will go from there and hopefully enable to you maintain your privacy a be better in future "

Yes waiting for right moment

Anything is possible but doubt she'd openly talk to colleagues/friends about swinging or clubs - but could be wrong. That's an easier scenario though if she says as could just say were off to club just checking your not!"

Perhaps she’s not a swinger.

Perhaps her friends don’t swing either.

Everyone in your area will know there is a swingers club and if you’ve been seen entering it someone may have done an “oh my god. I saw your mum and dad going in “

Chester

Anything is possible but doubt she'd openly talk to colleagues/friends about swinging or clubs - but could be wrong. That's an easier scenario though if she says as could just say were off to club just checking your not!

Everyone in your area will know there is a swingers club and if you’ve been seen entering it someone may have done an “oh my god. I saw your mum and dad going in “ "

We don't go to local club for that reason plus we'd know people. We don't know anybody in her area

Everyone in your area will know there is a swingers club and if you’ve been seen entering it someone may have done an “oh my god. I saw your mum and dad going in “

We don't go to local club for that reason plus we'd know people. We don't know anybody in her area"

Oh sorry. Misunderstood. I thought you went to the club near you.

I guess someone has spotted you on here and told her then.

I’ve been spotted loads of times.

"I have recognised a women on here who is married and looks happy when with her hubby but on here single and had hook ups .just be aware with pictures you put up public .

He might be cuck."

Maybe will take more notice

"Said to her face what you on about (doesn't even live with us) said onto! But how? "

I'd say she just guessed!

i used to worry when my girlie used to write fab on cards and notes - happy swinging is rather direct though

Chester

"i used to worry when my girlie used to write fab on cards and notes - happy swinging is rather direct though "

Yep very specific isn't it

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

If you're playing in clubs 3 miles from home, whether you're meeting people your own age or not it only takes one person who knows you to spill the beans. The same for profiles - you may have shared a face pic with someone of a similar age or someone could have put two and two together form your pictures. It's just a shame they can't be little more discreet but at least you are heading her off.

Chester

"Said to her face what you on about (doesn't even live with us) said onto! But how?

I'd say she just guessed! "

Maybe put few things together, away weekends alot, going Amsterdam etc

"Said to her face what you on about (doesn't even live with us) said onto! But how?

Maybe put few things together, away weekends alot, going Amsterdam etc"

I agree, I think she’s notied your going out often for nights away to different locations with friends she doesn’t no and is putting two and two together... we have had these types of comments from family members..

I would brush it off! ignorance is bliss.. personally if she asks I wouldn’t tell her because it’s private to you xx

Chester

Maybe put few things together, away weekends alot, going Amsterdam etc

I agree, I think she’s notied your going out often for nights away to different locations with friends she doesn’t no and is putting two and two together... we have had these types of comments from family members..

I would brush it off! ignorance is bliss.. personally if she asks I wouldn’t tell her because it’s private to you xx "

I think your correct, mentioned whats with all the sexy underwear, response to 1 x lace primark bodysuit on wardrobe door

» Add a new message to this topic