FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So so happy!!

So so happy!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s meant to be a secret but Ads had to tell me because of logistics but my boys are coming down a day early and it was all their idea!! Just when I think they ‘don’t care’ they do something like this and it blows me away, sorry to post here but I can’t put it anywhere else that they may see, I’m just so blooming happy!!

Geeky x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great news for you

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

That's great.

Enjoy being with them.

Nita x

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

"It’s meant to be a secret but Ads had to tell me because of logistics but my boys are coming down a day early and it was all their idea!! Just when I think they ‘don’t care’ they do something like this and it blows me away, sorry to post here but I can’t put it anywhere else that they may see, I’m just so blooming happy!!

Geeky x"

Pleased for you enjoy your time with them x

"It’s meant to be a secret but Ads had to tell me because of logistics but my boys are coming down a day early and it was all their idea!! Just when I think they ‘don’t care’ they do something like this and it blows me away, sorry to post here but I can’t put it anywhere else that they may see, I’m just so blooming happy!!

Geeky x

Pleased for you enjoy your time with them x"

We will, we are having Christmas on Saturday and can’t wait to see them open their presents because they have no idea that this year they have got some really nice presents as last year it was only Ads wages over Christmas so it was nice to be able to spoil them.

Geeky x

oxford

Geeky x

We will, we are having Christmas on Saturday and can’t wait to see them open their presents because they have no idea that this year they have got some really nice presents as last year it was only Ads wages over Christmas so it was nice to be able to spoil them.

Geeky x"

Sounds fantastic how old are they?

Geeky x

Geeky x

Sounds fantastic how old are they?"

Eldest is 17 next month, middle is 15 And youngest is 12 x

oxford

Geeky x

Geeky x

Sounds fantastic how old are they?

Eldest is 17 next month, middle is 15 And youngest is 12 x"

Good luck sounds like you will have your hands full and a busy day ahead x

That's lovely. Thankyou for sharing.

Have a brill day with them x

That's lovely, enjoy x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have a fab day with them

They aren’t coming till tomorrow now as my youngest was rude to his dad so he said they can’t xome early

Geeky x

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

Great news, as a parent i have affinity with your feelings and im very happy for you. Thanks for sharing your happy news

"Great news, as a parent i have affinity with your feelings and im very happy for you. Thanks for sharing your happy news"
if you read Geeky’s latest post it’s been cancelled

Ads

"They aren’t coming till tomorrow now as my youngest was rude to his dad so he said they can’t xome early

Geeky x"

Who’s he trying to punish? You or your children?

"They aren’t coming till tomorrow now as my youngest was rude to his dad so he said they can’t xome early

Geeky x

Who’s he trying to punish? You or your children?"

I did wonder that

If he was being a little sod, I'd have packed him off sooner

Geeky x

Who’s he trying to punish? You or your children?"

They don’t know that I was aware of them coming down, the only reason I knew is because I am working tomorrow and I had to clear it with my manager that the youngest could come with me, if I wasn’t working I’d be none the wiser. Still 24 hours and they will be here x

Geeky x

They don’t know that I was aware of them coming down, the only reason I knew is because I am working tomorrow and I had to clear it with my manager that the youngest could come with me, if I wasn’t working I’d be none the wiser. Still 24 hours and they will be here x"

But your ex knew. I just find it weird he would make them wait an extra day to see their mum.

Geeky x

They don’t know that I was aware of them coming down, the only reason I knew is because I am working tomorrow and I had to clear it with my manager that the youngest could come with me, if I wasn’t working I’d be none the wiser. Still 24 hours and they will be here x

But your ex knew. I just find it weird he would make them wait an extra day to see their mum. "

Because he is a massive weirdo, I’m sure I will be told, all I can think it must have been something massive but he hasn’t told me what.

» Add a new message to this topic