FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Know your limits

Know your limits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would seem, not just on here but social media, that people actually intend to drink as much alcohol as they can physically get down there throat over the Christmas/New Year period, those of you out there who get completely twatted to a point where you can’t walk, I have only one question for you.

Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Because they want to.

Why they want to is a much more complicated question but that applies to all kinds of things that aren’t the most sensible option

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not a big drinker and only drink Gin. I've not got d*unk once, I limit it to 2 drinks then that's it. I've seen pics on Facebook etc of people off their faces! So not worth it OP

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Being tea total I have no idea .

I can only guess it’s because they aren’t very happy when sober ?

Because if they didnt get twatted, they'd have nothing to post on Facebook

And its cold. Vodka is cheaper than coal

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

"It would seem, not just on here but social media, that people actually intend to drink as much alcohol as they can physically get down there throat over the Christmas/New Year period, those of you out there who get completely twatted to a point where you can’t walk, I have only one question for you.

Why?"

Because free will allows

Because religion allows

Because it can be fun

Because there’s something kind of enjoyable about the self inflicted hangover

Because confident adults don’t have to explain their selves

Because Nannan and Grandad offered to take the kids!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows but if they end up in A&E or need an ambulance, they should be charged for it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I know I've been away for a little while, but since when did d*unk need an asterisk?

We live in a culture that both encourages drinking to excess and censures people for being unable to control that excess. If you want to see if you are drinking too much look up dontbottleitup and get the app.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"Who knows but if they end up in A&E or need an ambulance, they should be charged for it. "

This 100%

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"I'm not a big drinker and only drink Gin. I've not got d*unk once, I limit it to 2 drinks then that's it. I've seen pics on Facebook etc of people off their faces! So not worth it OP "

Facebook isn’t..? .... agreed!

On a site where we lead lives that most would be judgemental about, why be judgemental on other adults choices?

It's not illegal and usually causes no harm.

To those saying charge these people, that's a slippery slope. Most of us (hopefully) have free regular sexual health testing because of our sex lives. Should that be charged? Should any resulting treatment be charged? Some might say that it's self inflicted....

"On a site where we lead lives that most would be judgemental about, why be judgemental on other adults choices?

To those saying charge these people, that's a slippery slope. Most of us (hopefully) have free regular sexual health testing because of our sex lives. Should that be charged? Should any resulting treatment be charged? Some might say that it's self inflicted...."

You make some good points

Sometimes it's because other people think it's fun to push more alcohol on their friends and get them d*unk. Once a person has had a few, their responsibility senses are diminished. I get pissed off with my son's friends getting him d*unk, when he's only gone out with the intention of having just a few. XXX

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"On a site where we lead lives that most would be judgemental about, why be judgemental on other adults choices?

To those saying charge these people, that's a slippery slope. Most of us (hopefully) have free regular sexual health testing because of our sex lives. Should that be charged? Should any resulting treatment be charged? Some might say that it's self inflicted...."

Usually causes no harm ?

Mmmm..... not so sure about that .

The op was talking about excessive alcohol consumption which usually causes harm . Not just to the person who drinks it , but often those around them at the time .

I’m tea totalso don’t know sorry

I don't drink to get cunted, just a couple to be a bit more merry at this time of year.

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Of at a tangent....but curious that it's ok to say "cunted" but not "d*unk"..as Alice would say, curiouser and curiouser.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Of at a tangent....but curious that it's ok to say "cunted" but not "d*unk"..as Alice would say, curiouser and curiouser. "

It's weird.

To those saying charge these people, that's a slippery slope. Most of us (hopefully) have free regular sexual health testing because of our sex lives. Should that be charged? Should any resulting treatment be charged? Some might say that it's self inflicted....

Usually causes no harm ?

Mmmm..... not so sure about that .

The op was talking about excessive alcohol consumption which usually causes harm . Not just to the person who drinks it , but often those around them at the time ."

"It would seem, not just on here but social media, that people actually intend to drink as much alcohol as they can physically get down there throat over the Christmas/New Year period, those of you out there who get completely twatted to a point where you can’t walk, I have only one question for you.

Why?"

they like feeling rough and having empty pockets

"Of at a tangent....but curious that it's ok to say "cunted" but not "d*unk"..as Alice would say, curiouser and curiouser. "

That is weird...

This time of year we avoid clubs, even more people getting blind d*unk, having a bit of fumble at 2am and thinking that’s swinging....

"This time of year we avoid clubs, even more people getting blind d*unk, having a bit of fumble at 2am and thinking that’s swinging...."

Nothing worse than people that need to be d*unk to fuck!

"This time of year we avoid clubs, even more people getting blind d*unk, having a bit of fumble at 2am and thinking that’s swinging....

Nothing worse than people that need to be d*unk to fuck!"

I bring a paper bag with me to meets so those I meet don’t need beer goggles

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a stabbing and a guy got glassed over the head in the city centre last night, the person who was glassed couldn’t even telll the police his name he was that intoxicated, I don’t go out often but I know when I’ve had enough alcohol and move onto soft drinks, my original post was about those who can’t help themselves and just go out to drink themselves in to a coma, then brag about how wasted there where, can’t remember how they got home, can’t remember half the things that happened while they where out, and are only reminded or shown what they got up to via pics posted up on social media.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

d*unk d*unk d*unk

brighton

cunt cunt cunt fuck fuck fuck

brighton

????????????

Cunt cunt cunt

brighton

so you can't say d runk but you can say cunt the software is pissed

"Who knows but if they end up in A&E or need an ambulance, they should be charged for it. "

Damn right.

And smokers.

And drug users.

And motorcyclists who rode too fast.

And car drivers who drive too fast.

And people who use power tools who have no clue how.

And people who get run over by looking the wrong way.

And people who catch sti’s.

And people who injure themselves through carelessness.

Running out of ideas now.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Because, cognitive reality doesn’t release, in Freud’s world, release the society imposed super ego of suppression.

Now the release of (i.d) fun feelings.... fun isn’t a dirty word, welll in my world.

Now judgement.... wow... that is superego.

I started drinking when I was 16, gave up 2 years ago. In that time I ended up in hospital once (unprovoked assault), got robbed once and never got arrested. And I could be a real twat when I was pissed. But the blackouts, the strange beds, waking up in bus stops and doorways, the paranoia... non of that put me off drinking. Why? Because I thought I was having fun.

The scary thing now is that i know that I have regularly drank levels of alcohol that could be fatal amd at one point I was drinking more than sone alcoholics. Pure luck om not dead or living with a fucked liver but like I say I thought it was fun at the time

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I started drinking when I was 16, gave up 2 years ago. In that time I ended up in hospital once (unprovoked assault), got robbed once and never got arrested. And I could be a real twat when I was pissed. But the blackouts, the strange beds, waking up in bus stops and doorways, the paranoia... non of that put me off drinking. Why? Because I thought I was having fun.

The scary thing now is that i know that I have regularly drank levels of alcohol that could be fatal amd at one point I was drinking more than sone alcoholics. Pure luck om not dead or living with a fucked liver but like I say I thought it was fun at the time "

Are you d*unk now?! only joking x

I have partaken in binge drinking before now because it was seen as the done thing. Going out with friends and colleagues at the end of the working week.... Sinking a few pints, doing shots etc. Never once have I ended up in hospital or caused anyone else to so maybe I'm lucky to have avoided the harm this drinking to excess allegedly causes.

These days though I'm just as happy to stay sober or just have a social couple. I'm off to a friend's wedding tomorrow, one of those I'd go get smashed with a few years ago but I'm not feeling too well so have decided to drive and not drink.

I've also said I'll be des on new years eve.

"Because if they didnt get twatted, they'd have nothing to post on Facebook

And its cold. Vodka is cheaper than coal "

Erm, in best adenoidal tones, coal is about £400/tonne, depending on the type of coal whereas vodka is about £14/litre. So, assuming the density of the vodka in question is akin to distilled water, that would mean a tonne of vodka would have a volume on 1,000 litres, a cubic metre if you will.

Ergo, vodka would cost £14,000/tonne, significantly more than coal wouldn't you say?

I rarely drink these days, I got completely gazeboed last night for the first time since August and I dare say the next time will be my hen do in Feb, I used to drink every single weekend before I moved in with Ads and as there isn’t any pubs within ‘my’ walking distance and we have kids every weekend we don’t really drink, I don’t mind getting shit faced around my kids as they love twatted mummy (mine are way older than Ads kids) but Ads doesn’t like to drink around his (although for some reason all the kids think he is a heavy drinker but considering the same cans of beer was in the fridge for months over the summer he really isn’t!) because his mum used to and he doesn’t want them having that image of him.

Although after my youngest had a mission to see funny mummy in August at a family party and I drank six too many cocktails and I was more than Phil mitchelled I don’t think they need to see it again for a very long time!!

Geeky x

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Absolutely spot on. The amount of outraged morality on here is laughable considering why people are here.

And on the next post they will be bleating about being judged for their own hedonistic preferrences.

If one thing defines this forum it's "My lifestyle and choices are correct, and anyone who chooses different is wrong. Oh, and it's bad to judge me."

And never with any sense of irony.

"

I've also said I'll be des on new years eve. "

Good for you!

I never drink when I'm meeting/playing.

Nowadays I'm usually des too

Absolutely spot on. The amount of outraged morality on here is laughable considering why people are here.

And on the next post they will be bleating about being judged for their own hedonistic preferrences.

If one thing defines this forum it's "My lifestyle and choices are correct, and anyone who chooses different is wrong. Oh, and it's bad to judge me."

And never with any sense of irony."

Agree with both posts above. I like a drink when I go out but it's once a week at most and I'm likely to get bladdered/shitfaced/cunted (insert as required) once a month if that often. I can count on one hand the amount of times in my lifetime where I've potentially been "completely wasted". I don't get aggressive when d*unk, I don't end up in A&E and I don't drive. I'm no harm to anyone at all.

I'd suggest that some of the rants on here should be saved for those that beat their wives/girlfriends after excessive drinking, run over innocent civilians through drink driving or something similar.

Judgemental and tarring everyone with the same brush much?

» Add a new message to this topic