FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you go about this?

How do you go about this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well well, I joined this site to become more confident with women. A little about me i was a virgin up until 20, i was shy and not very talkative.only slept with 2 people so far 3rd invluding this women. Well i met a women on here double my age around 40 41 she was amazing a bit shy at first but then opened up in bed to a whole different women which i loved ofcourse lol...Surprisingly i was the more confident one when talking to her and she told me about her past i believe she is a strong and courages women. Well after that meet i put up a meet sign as i was horny as usual, young blood lol didn't get no luck finding anyone though thats me and my luck...well she messaged me saying she doesnt want to see me anymore as im looking for other women...i felt really bad and understood where she was coming from and i hate to see any women upset...i value women they are an amazing creation ( a bit crazy at times) but are we not all lol. I feel really bad i am a positive person. So is that my fault or is it one of those get hit and go agian im not sure would love to here your opnion on this would help me for the future. Mind any spelling mistakes my first forum so it might be a bit cringy lol hopefully looking to do more with good or bad experience. Xox

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Well then say goodbye to her and wish her well. No-one can dictate to you who you see unless you've both agreed otherwise.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Unless you both agreeed to be in some sort of relationship, you can meet who you want. It’s really none of her business.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its quite common for this to happen, I,'ve had it quite a few times off men. It certainly isn't your fault. XXX

"Well then say goodbye to her and wish her well. No-one can dictate to you who you see unless you've both agreed otherwise."

Yeah i have wished her luck for the future and hope she finds someone better than me and someone who is loyal. I agreed meeting her again but not that i won't see other women. I joined this site for the vety reason dont think im ready for a relationship. Thanks for the reply xx

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Well then say goodbye to her and wish her well. No-one can dictate to you who you see unless you've both agreed otherwise.

Yeah i have wished her luck for the future and hope she finds someone better than me and someone who is loyal. I agreed meeting her again but not that i won't see other women. I joined this site for the vety reason dont think im ready for a relationship. Thanks for the reply xx"

It's not a case of her finding someone better than you,you both have different need's thats all.

You've done nothing wrong. Your on a swinging site for hookups this women is in her 40's and I'm sure is a women of the world. If she wants to meet then get funny about you meeting others then perhaps she should be on a dating site instead. Carry on mi ol mucka! Smash and dash!

Yeah we didn't agree on it but i feel bad shes had a tough past and me leaving her would make it worse. Its crap being a man at times the urges are a mind fuckery we see a women and chase lol

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Oh airing dirty laundry on a forum thread....such fun

"Yeah we didn't agree on it but i feel bad shes had a tough past and me leaving her would make it worse. Its crap being a man at times the urges are a mind fuckery we see a women and chase lol"

Mate your 25. Don't take on more than you can chew lol run for the hills and enjoy the meet ups!

Its hard to see lol most mens dicks talk rather then brain but thank you much appreciated xxx

Yeah thats very true... thanks mate much appreciated. Love you positivity keep it up

I apologize hopefully my next experiences might be fun and readable for you.

"Yeah we didn't agree on it but i feel bad shes had a tough past and me leaving her would make it worse. Its crap being a man at times the urges are a mind fuckery we see a women and chase lol"

It sounds to me like she's in the wrong place and can't expect guys on here looking for NSA sex to be exclusive. You've done nothing wrong, don't feel bad. Say sorry you're not looking for the same things and wish her well.

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"Well well, I joined this site to become more confident with women. A little about me i was a virgin up until 20, i was shy and not very talkative.only slept with 2 people so far 3rd invluding this women. Well i met a women on here double my age around 40 41 she was amazing a bit shy at first but then opened up in bed to a whole different women which i loved ofcourse lol...Surprisingly i was the more confident one when talking to her and she told me about her past i believe she is a strong and courages women. Well after that meet i put up a meet sign as i was horny as usual, young blood lol didn't get no luck finding anyone though thats me and my luck...well she messaged me saying she doesnt want to see me anymore as im looking for other women...i felt really bad and understood where she was coming from and i hate to see any women upset...i value women they are an amazing creation ( a bit crazy at times) but are we not all lol. I feel really bad i am a positive person. So is that my fault or is it one of those get hit and go agian im not sure would love to here your opnion on this would help me for the future. Mind any spelling mistakes my first forum so it might be a bit cringy lol hopefully looking to do more with good or bad experience. Xox "

Not surprised she's jealous. You're gorgeous but as others have said unless you had an agreement you've done nothing wrong OP. I hope (and I know you will) that you'll find other lucky ladies. Great body!

I'm sorry she been thought It, but remember it's her past to deal with. She has no right to be jealous or possessive with you.

As long as you are decent and respectful with how you let her down I don't see anything wrong.

"I'm sorry she been thought It, but remember it's her past to deal with. She has no right to be jealous or possessive with you.

As long as you are decent and respectful with how you let her down I don't see anything wrong."

Love that

"Well then say goodbye to her and wish her well. No-one can dictate to you who you see unless you've both agreed otherwise.

Yeah i have wished her luck for the future and hope she finds someone better than me and someone who is loyal. I agreed meeting her again but not that i won't see other women. I joined this site for the vety reason dont think im ready for a relationship. Thanks for the reply xx

It's not a case of her finding someone better than you,you both have different need's thats all."

Yes that very true thanks for the advice x

Warning bells sounding! You need to be very clear with her that you are not her boyfriend/support. It's often better to just walk away from these situations.

"Yeah we didn't agree on it but i feel bad shes had a tough past and me leaving her would make it worse. Its crap being a man at times the urges are a mind fuckery we see a women and chase lol

It sounds to me like she's in the wrong place and can't expect guys on here looking for NSA sex to be exclusive. You've done nothing wrong, don't feel bad. Say sorry you're not looking for the same things and wish her well."

Yes thank you very much much appreciated

"I apologize hopefully my next experiences might be fun and readable for you."

Don't apologize. Just beware your thread might vanish

"Well well, I joined this site to become more confident with women. A little about me i was a virgin up until 20, i was shy and not very talkative.only slept with 2 people so far 3rd invluding this women. Well i met a women on here double my age around 40 41 she was amazing a bit shy at first but then opened up in bed to a whole different women which i loved ofcourse lol...Surprisingly i was the more confident one when talking to her and she told me about her past i believe she is a strong and courages women. Well after that meet i put up a meet sign as i was horny as usual, young blood lol didn't get no luck finding anyone though thats me and my luck...well she messaged me saying she doesnt want to see me anymore as im looking for other women...i felt really bad and understood where she was coming from and i hate to see any women upset...i value women they are an amazing creation ( a bit crazy at times) but are we not all lol. I feel really bad i am a positive person. So is that my fault or is it one of those get hit and go agian im not sure would love to here your opnion on this would help me for the future. Mind any spelling mistakes my first forum so it might be a bit cringy lol hopefully looking to do more with good or bad experience. Xox

Not surprised she's jealous. You're gorgeous but as others have said unless you had an agreement you've done nothing wrong OP. I hope (and I know you will) that you'll find other lucky ladies. Great body! "

Thanks mate much appreciated hahahah

"I'm sorry she been thought It, but remember it's her past to deal with. She has no right to be jealous or possessive with you.

As long as you are decent and respectful with how you let her down I don't see anything wrong."

Yeah I've been upfront with her and told her just waiting what she has to say thanks

"Warning bells sounding! You need to be very clear with her that you are not her boyfriend/support. It's often better to just walk away from these situations."

Im glad you replied thanks for the advice. Will keep it in the future always a new experience

Welcome to the forum OP . If I were you, I would try not to feel guilty about anything. There was no talk of exclusivity before you put the meet up. This woman should have explained that exclusivity was what she was looking for. You've done nothing wrong at all. You are a young man. It is sad that this woman has had a troubled past, but that is not your cross to bare. You shouldn't feel like you've added to her stresses. As this is a swinging site at the end of the day. If you are not looking to meet up with just one person, saying goodbye is definitely the best option. You are both clearly looking for different things. You seem to have acted respectively, that's all you can do in this situation .

"Oh airing dirty laundry on a forum thread....such fun "

What's the problem? Am I missing something he hasn't named names and I've read far worse threads that get overlooked.

There are plenty of other threads from people asking for advice so I don't see an issue here.

What's the problem? Am I missing something he hasn't named names and I've read far worse threads that get overlooked.

There are plenty of other threads from people asking for advice so I don't see an issue here.

Sorry, got a server error message hence the previous triple post!!!

"Welcome to the forum OP . If I were you, I would try not to feel guilty about anything. There was no talk of exclusivity before you put the meet up. This woman should have explained that exclusivity was what she was looking for. You've done nothing wrong at all. You are a young man. It is sad that this woman has had a troubled past, but that is not your cross to bare. You shouldn't feel like you've added to her stresses. As this is a swinging site at the end of the day. If you are not looking to meet up with just one person, saying goodbye is definitely the best option. You are both clearly looking for different things. You seem to have acted respectively, that's all you can do in this situation ."

Thank you...yes never joined this site to be attached to someone it was only play for me no serious stuff. Thanks for the advice much appreciated x

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc

"Warning bells sounding! You need to be very clear with her that you are not her boyfriend/support. It's often better to just walk away from these situations.

Im glad you replied thanks for the advice. Will keep it in the future always a new experience "

run and keep running, have no contact with this woman as she'll mess with your head, you're young live life have fun and don't burden yourself with guilt.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Oh airing dirty laundry on a forum thread....such fun

There are plenty of other threads from people asking for advice so I don't see an issue here."

The problem is probably just because it's a single bloke and new one!

"Warning bells sounding! You need to be very clear with her that you are not her boyfriend/support. It's often better to just walk away from these situations.

Im glad you replied thanks for the advice. Will keep it in the future always a new experience

run and keep running, have no contact with this woman as she'll mess with your head, you're young live life have fun and don't burden yourself with guilt."

Thanks for the advice much appreciated hopefully she understands where im coming from aswell

The problem is probably just because it's a single bloke and new one! "

No comment!

Btw, OP, keep going and have some fun mate you're already way ahead of most of the guys on here by getting a meet.

Just play gentle and try not to hog all the local ladies to yourself. One word of advice if I may.... the ladies on here really don't like guys that look after their bodies. I'd let yourself go a little and pile on 3 or 4 stone as the ladies love something to grab onto. Limit your baths/showers to once a week as your natural aroma will be a big turn on.

Good luck mate.

No comment!

Btw, OP, keep going and have some fun mate you're already way ahead of most of the guys on here by getting a meet.

Just play gentle and try not to hog all the local ladies to yourself. One word of advice if I may.... the ladies on here really don't like guys that look after their bodies. I'd let yourself go a little and pile on 3 or 4 stone as the ladies love something to grab onto. Limit your baths/showers to once a week as your natural aroma will be a big turn on.

Good luck mate."

You are on a swinging site.

You can do what you want.

You aren't in a relationship with her.

Do what you want.

No comment!

Good luck mate."

Hahaha great advice will take into account for them 'ladies' and you too sir have a good day

"You are on a swinging site.

Do what you want."

I totally agree with you...but its best to leave on good terms than bad?

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Just hope that she hasn't been watching the film fatal attraction

On a serious note The only woman who messaged me first this year made it clear that she wanted more than no strings fun&sex and the chance of sex was very tempting but I wouldn't lie to get it

She had lots of veris so I guess she'd started out on fab looking for and having no strings fun but then her situation must have changed and she then wanted more(fair play to her)

I think with your situation you've just got to remain honest and even though you sound concerned about her past it's not your making and she might be playing on it to try to keep you

Solihull

Do what you want.

I totally agree with you...but its best to leave on good terms than bad? "

Make sure you ask for a nice veri

Do what you want.

Make sure you ask for a nice veri "

Thanks,Yeah ask for a veri and get my ass kicked ill wait for another lol

Solihull

Do what you want.

Make sure you ask for a nice veri

Thanks,Yeah ask for a veri and get my ass kicked ill wait for another lol"

lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Don't take on other people's issues and set out what you want!

At her age, off loading her baggage on someone she's met for a casual hookup makes me feel she has problems she won't solve here.

You've done nothing wrong. Enjoy the hedonism of the site and ensure you meet people who are looking for what you're offering.

Have fun!

"Yeah we didn't agree on it but i feel bad shes had a tough past and me leaving her would make it worse. Its crap being a man at times the urges are a mind fuckery we see a women and chase lol

Don't take on other people's issues and set out what you want!

At her age, off loading her baggage on someone she's met for a casual hookup makes me feel she has problems she won't solve here.

You've done nothing wrong. Enjoy the hedonism of the site and ensure you meet people who are looking for what you're offering.

Have fun!"

Thanks for the advice very helpful. Yes will do still a newbie but can't wait for this adventure to unfold in my life.

Mate. Why didnt she varie you. Did she really want to see you again

When you say "after thst meet I put up another meet sign", just how long after are we talking about? I assume you mean days but it reads as if it was almost instantaneous, and if (stressing the if) it was then personally I get her point. Yes it's a swinging site, yes it's no strings, but if I had a meet and by the time i went to verify them they were already looking for another one then I'd feel pretty shit about myself

"Mate. Why didnt she varie you. Did she really want to see you again"

Im not sure...and yes was supposed to be at hers this friday and saturday. But i posted a meet she said she didn't like me being with anyone else but her.

"When you say "after thst meet I put up another meet sign", just how long after are we talking about? I assume you mean days but it reads as if it was almost instantaneous, and if (stressing the if) it was then personally I get her point. Yes it's a swinging site, yes it's no strings, but if I had a meet and by the time i went to verify them they were already looking for another one then I'd feel pretty shit about myself "

I met her on saturday and posted on tuesday is that bad?

Solihull

"When you say "after thst meet I put up another meet sign", just how long after are we talking about? I assume you mean days but it reads as if it was almost instantaneous, and if (stressing the if) it was then personally I get her point. Yes it's a swinging site, yes it's no strings, but if I had a meet and by the time i went to verify them they were already looking for another one then I'd feel pretty shit about myself

I met her on saturday and posted on tuesday is that bad?"

Hi mate,

It might be that you're younger but try to stop worrying so much and don't try to over analyse things.

Quite simply you and the woman are both on a swingers site and I'm believing you that there was never any mention of exclusivity so you had sex and now she's started to go bunny boiler on you.

Get out there and fill your boots

"When you say "after thst meet I put up another meet sign", just how long after are we talking about? I assume you mean days but it reads as if it was almost instantaneous, and if (stressing the if) it was then personally I get her point. Yes it's a swinging site, yes it's no strings, but if I had a meet and by the time i went to verify them they were already looking for another one then I'd feel pretty shit about myself

Hi mate,

It might be that you're younger but try to stop worrying so much and don't try to over analyse things.

Quite simply you and the woman are both on a swingers site and I'm believing you that there was never any mention of exclusivity so you had sex and now she's started to go bunny boiler on you.

Get out there and fill your boots "

Thank will do have a nice day

I met her on saturday and posted on tuesday is that bad?"

Whether I think it's bad or not is largely irrelevant. But she met you one weekend, you'd made plans for the following weekend amd you wanted to fuck someone else in between. There are plenty of people on here that do not want to be just another notch on someone's bedpost. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I don't think you did anything wrong, but I don't think she did either.

Whether I think it's bad or not is largely irrelevant. But she met you one weekend, you'd made plans for the following weekend amd you wanted to fuck someone else in between. There are plenty of people on here that do not want to be just another notch on someone's bedpost. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I don't think you did anything wrong, but I don't think she did either. "

Yeah mixed feelings about it...a week without action is tought.

OP nothing to feel badly about, you’re young you want fun, most of us are here for fun that’s the point. Don’t take on someone else’s life issues it can be toxic if you’re not on the same page x

MrsK x

Whether I think it's bad or not is largely irrelevant. But she met you one weekend, you'd made plans for the following weekend amd you wanted to fuck someone else in between. There are plenty of people on here that do not want to be just another notch on someone's bedpost. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I don't think you did anything wrong, but I don't think she did either.

Yeah mixed feelings about it...a week without action is tought."

A week?!?! Haha the naivety of youth. Poor lad... you might have to recalibrate your expectations in a few years time!

OP nothing to feel badly about, you’re young you want fun, most of us are here for fun that’s the point. Don’t take on someone else’s life issues it can be toxic if you’re not on the same page x

MrsK x"

Great words of wisdom Mrs K much appreciated x

» Add a new message to this topic