FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > why is it so hard to arrange meets?

why is it so hard to arrange meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usband and wifey OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dundee

We have been on here for a few months now and are still finding it difficult to arrange any fun, what are we doing wrong?

Would love to hear your hints and tips fellow fabbers!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are looking for couples which is fine. BUT you only have female pictures. Now couples I know like to see the male and the female. Well its only a thought but may help.

I am interested in meeting couples but you are way too far xx

"You are looking for couples which is fine. BUT you only have female pictures. Now couples I know like to see the male and the female. Well its only a thought but may help. "

Doubt that's the reason. Click on couples profiles and the majority will only be the woman. Don't know how that works...but it appears to.

Just looked at OP's profile. They're looking for a bi fem couple.

Good luck with that!

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Just looked at OP's profile. They're looking for a bi fem couple.

Good luck with that!"

we've been looking for non-bi-fem couples had even less luck in the past year

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Not only couples who have trouble finding quality meets.

Sad to say but the site is overrun with people who really don't know what thay want. They make contact, start chatting, talk about meeting then get cold feet.

Very disheatening

Good luck with that!"

There are hundreds of bi-fem couples on here, in fact I'd say they are in the majority.

Many young couples may have child care to sort before they can meet, so that might be a factor. There really is no hard and fast rules when it comes to meeting.

Once you've met a couple that you think might be ok, you've got to get the 4 way attraction thing out of the way. We've lost count of the times that one person will scupper a meet because they aren't attracted to the other party.

Just bare with it, it will happen.

If you can, try and get to some social gatherings. They are normaly no pressure, non play events where you can get to meet other like minded people.

Most of all, enjoy it

By *usband and wifey OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dundee

Thanks for all the replies guys, very helpful

Good luck with that!

There are hundreds of bi-fem couples on here, in fact I'd say they are in the majority.

Many young couples may have child care to sort before they can meet, so that might be a factor. There really is no hard and fast rules when it comes to meeting.

Once you've met a couple that you think might be ok, you've got to get the 4 way attraction thing out of the way. We've lost count of the times that one person will scupper a meet because they aren't attracted to the other party.

If you can, try and get to some social gatherings. They are normaly no pressure, non play events where you can get to meet other like minded people.

Most of all, enjoy it "

Are there?!! FF bi couples?!! You sure?!!

Good luck with that!

Most of all, enjoy it "

ditto this, it's complicated.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

To be honest your location may not help, there dont seem to be many clubs or socials in scotland.

But your profile is fab and we wud meet u

"To be honest your location may not help, there dont seem to be many clubs or socials in scotland.

But your profile is fab and we wud meet u "

shame they didnt come to the social last nite hehehehehehe-IN scotland lol

hexham

"To be honest your location may not help, there dont seem to be many clubs or socials in scotland.

But your profile is fab and we wud meet u

shame they didnt come to the social last nite hehehehehehe-IN scotland lol"

Well message the sexy peeps and invite them to the next one...bet it was Edinburgh or Glasgow tho

lol yes it was glasgow...and some came from aberdeen lol-so no excuses lol

i dont message people that dont accept single male mail lol...not thru choice..wait...forgot my fake profile might work lol

hexham

"lol yes it was glasgow...and some came from aberdeen lol-so no excuses lol

i dont message people that dont accept single male mail lol...not thru choice..wait...forgot my fake profile might work lol"

Its just something we have picked up from a borders couple we know, they reckon the scene is more active in England and Wales than Scotland.She pointed out the number of clubs Wales has compared to scotland.

Hope u had a fab night at the social

i dont message people that dont accept single male mail lol...not thru choice..wait...forgot my fake profile might work lol

Its just something we have picked up from a borders couple we know, they reckon the scene is more active in England and Wales than Scotland.She pointed out the number of clubs Wales has compared to scotland.

Hope u had a fab night at the social "

oh ur very right lol we have less than birmingham alone lolol

ahhh social was good enough plenty of snogs n feelups lolol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Hope u had a fab night at the social "

they may well have less clubs in scotland... but I can tell you that they have a ton more socials.. and organised a lot better where they then spaced out, one of the reasons I love "going north" as opposed to south...

I have done well, gone to socials in glasgow,edinburgh,kirkcaldy and dundee in the last year and hopefully I'll go to a few more when I pass this driving test... so maybe the route for the OP would be to go to them, and meet and talk to people and that way extend possible meets......

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Are there?!! FF bi couples?!! You sure?!! "

It's there as an option to tick so why not look for it?

We know where u coming from as we finding it the same

» Add a new message to this topic