FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worst Present?

Worst Present?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So come on what’s the worst thing someone got you this Christmas?

And what did you want but didn’t get

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oudmoanerWoman  over a year ago

a fuckable place

No bad presents here, wasn’t expecting a thing as I don’t do Christmas, but got a couple of pressies bless them.

What was your worst present op? X

Would have to be a cheap and nasty beauty kit with bath bombs and talc. Didn’t even think they did things like that anymore!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I don't think any present is a bad present. Someone thought of you enough to spend their hard earned money on you. It may not be expensive or perfect but it means they think you're special

Oh your making me feel bad now (lowers head in shame)

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

"So come on what’s the worst thing someone got you this Christmas?

And what did you want but didn’t get "

I love all of mine especially the wireless earbuds no more bloody wires

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No bad pressies but can guarentee when I visit my parents later I will have some gift wrapped tea towels and dusters. Every year....

"No bad pressies but can guarentee when I visit my parents later I will have some gift wrapped tea towels and dusters. Every year...."

Dunno about dusters but tea towels are always useful (though not necessarily as Xmas presents )

I loved all of my gifts... Those who buy for me clearly know me well

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

No bad pressies here either ...always grateful for what I receive. x storm x

No gifts for me this year...is there such a thing as a bad gift? Someone who care about about you went out of their way to get you something to make you smile...I'd say that was enough to make any gift good

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I KNOW you don't give to receive. I KNOW there's nothing I want I can't buy myself. I KNOW I told my loved ones NOT to waste money on presents but yesterday, not receiving any pissed me right off.

Poor Ben got it in the neck. I know I was being 100% unreasonable...no excuses...but I'm still pissed off: since when did my loved ones ever do what I say?!!

I did say no excuses right?!!

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Not this year, but a few years ago I received a spaghetti jar with a packet of Tesco dried spaghetti.

I have a small present as yet unwrapped; a gift from a friend for providing some information on things to do whilst travelling in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Hiroshima.

Dr Nasty

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

no bad pressents here just a load of sweet snacks

some money to spend on what I want

and some kissy lips boxers daughter got me, though I did ask her wheres the lady that did all the lips on them as she missed a part

I got a slap for that comment

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Got what I wanted, worst present was a smelly set.

"I KNOW you don't give to receive. I KNOW there's nothing I want I can't buy myself. I KNOW I told my loved ones NOT to waste money on presents but yesterday, not receiving any pissed me right off.

Poor Ben got it in the neck. I know I was being 100% unreasonable...no excuses...but I'm still pissed off: since when did my loved ones ever do what I say?!!

I did say no excuses right?!! "

not one ......damn ......really not good

By *lueWonderMan  over a year ago

Preston.....ish

I did not get many presents this year but the ones that I got are all perfectly acceptable and gratefully received. I bought myself something that I really wanted so no complaints here.

London

"I KNOW you don't give to receive. I KNOW there's nothing I want I can't buy myself. I KNOW I told my loved ones NOT to waste money on presents but yesterday, not receiving any pissed me right off.

I did say no excuses right?!! not one ......damn ......really not good "

I know right. After paying everyone's mortgage for a year. Kitting out nurseries and keeping the other half's business afloat for a year...but, they didn't ask, I offered and said no presents...so why am I acting like a petulant, sulky child?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I did say no excuses right?!! not one ......damn ......really not good

I know right. After paying everyone's mortgage for a year. Kitting out nurseries and keeping the other half's business afloat for a year...but, they didn't ask, I offered and said no presents...so why am I acting like a petulant, sulky child? "

Are you due a period?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Rubber ducky

London

I know right. After paying everyone's mortgage for a year. Kitting out nurseries and keeping the other half's business afloat for a year...but, they didn't ask, I offered and said no presents...so why am I acting like a petulant, sulky child?

Are you due a period? "

Too old for periods!

I know right. After paying everyone's mortgage for a year. Kitting out nurseries and keeping the other half's business afloat for a year...but, they didn't ask, I offered and said no presents...so why am I acting like a petulant, sulky child? "

coz when you said " no presents" you really meant one good one

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

'gift' ...........

'gift'

How can something given freely be a bad thing ?

salisbury

Are you due a period?

Too old for periods! "

Were you born female?

"'gift' ...........

'gift'

"

if say for example its a kiss with tongues and they haven't brushed their teeth

London

I know right. After paying everyone's mortgage for a year. Kitting out nurseries and keeping the other half's business afloat for a year...but, they didn't ask, I offered and said no presents...so why am I acting like a petulant, sulky child? coz when you said " no presents" you really meant one good one "

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I got some bin bags that have a Christmas pudding design on them!

Merseyside

Because you have been undervalued and are feeling unappreciated.

Take today off and go soak your arse in a hot bath of bubbles

London

Are you due a period?

Too old for periods!

Were you born female? "

...hold on while I check...

I know right. After paying everyone's mortgage for a year. Kitting out nurseries and keeping the other half's business afloat for a year...but, they didn't ask, I offered and said no presents...so why am I acting like a petulant, sulky child? coz when you said " no presents" you really meant one good one

"

awwwww I feel for you think I love ya ..........song can't get it outta my mind now

Well I’ve not had a bad present but I still haven’t got that £10mil I asked for

Ads

London

Take today off and go soak your arse in a hot bath of bubbles "

I know Granny...but still, I really surprised and if I'm honest, quite embarrassed by my childlike behaviour. Think I should say sorry to himself.

Merseyside

Take today off and go soak your arse in a hot bath of bubbles

I know Granny...but still, I really surprised and if I'm honest, quite embarrassed by my childlike behaviour. Think I should say sorry to himself. "

It really isn't a gift you wanted.

You don't need advice Sassy. You know you've been human Now go and be saintly. But still take the day off n go soak your arse.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

[Removed by poster at 26/12/17 12:02:23]

"Oh your making me feel bad now (lowers head in shame)"

At least you obviously got some.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

The highlight for me was, seeing my nieces unwrapping their presents from me.

I did say no excuses right?!! "

Wow, your loved ones gave you the gift of obedience and took care to listen to your requests. You are so lucky

I got some gifts that I didn't want, not my sort of thing... e.g. a decanter which I will have to find storage for until I can get it to a charity shop. What's worse is it was from my son who really needs the money at the moment, so shouldn't have spent it on me, and certainly not on something I don't want and will get rid of.

They need to learn the gift I want is time, a visit here and there, a phone call etc. I don't want them buying me stuff at all, but if they must then buy stuff I can keep, not stuff to give to the charity shop.

salisbury

Are you due a period?

Too old for periods!

Were you born female?

...hold on while I check..."

If my theory is correct. That will be 90% of the reason.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

There’s always a present we don’t like but I do believe also that it’s the thought that counts and not to be ungrateful

Xxx

Merseyside

"There’s always a present we don’t like but I do believe also that it’s the thought that counts and not to be ungrateful

Xxx"

I wouldn't say I was totally ungrateful cos I leave the label on them so I know who gave them to me. Cos when I REGIFT throughout the year I don't want to give it back to the same person

"There’s always a present we don’t like but I do believe also that it’s the thought that counts and not to be ungrateful

Xxx

I wouldn't say I was totally ungrateful cos I leave the label on them so I know who gave them to me. Cos when I REGIFT throughout the year I don't want to give it back to the same person "

Brilliant idea!!

My presents were so bad I can't even re-gift them.

I didn't get any .but on saying that I didn't want any ..as I didn't send any .

Not a christmassy family I guess..

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bournmouth/poole/Blandford

my niece bought me quite a few that will go straight in the bin ..i always tell her to not get me anything but she did

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

I got an iou for sign writing my van that I purposely havnt had done , and it will go through the books anyway

I was home alone so got nothing but I'm ok with that. The worst present of Christmas past was a condom hat a friend thought would be hilarious. Not even for a second.

A jumper with the security tag still on it

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Wish people would just not send anything rather than the churned out budget showers gel etc.

All they are good for is washing the decking with and lining the pockets of those who make them.

We would rather give something useful but it doesn’t have to cost loads.

Only got three this time round

[Removed by poster at 27/12/17 14:43:56]

Shed loads of Y Fronts

"'gift' ...........

'gift'

"

The gift of Chlamydia?

"'gift' ...........

'gift'

The gift of Chlamydia?"

Just to clarify,people, I did not receive Chlamydia for Christmas.

London

"A jumper with the security tag still on it"

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"'gift' ...........

'gift'

The gift of Chlamydia?

"

Was going to ask what perfume house it came from

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

"'gift' ...........

'gift'

The gift of Chlamydia?

Was going to ask what perfume house it came from "

Ode de toilet lol

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

No prezzies for me either

Santa doesn't come to Naughty girls

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I got lovely presents from everyone this year.

Even the clothing fits

There are a couple that are not really my personal taste, but they're not bad presents.

Nita

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Some say trump, but I say obama.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Sorry I am dyslexic

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex