FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What colour .......

What colour .......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Merseyside

..... is your bread bin ? Or don't you have a bread bin?

Do you live life on the edge and just leave your bread on the unit top. ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mines cream enamel with bread written in blue letters on it..a bit shabby chic i suppose..

Dont have 1

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"..... is your bread bin ? Or don't you have a bread bin?

Do you live life on the edge and just leave your bread on the unit top. ? "

In Norfolk we have a beige ceramic bread bin but hardly ever use it, in Portsmouth wee don't bother at all

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Clear plastic lock lock tub.

mines a big blue tuperwear thing, never has the bleeding lid put back on so dont know why i bother! kids eh!

Merseyside

OMG .... We have such an eclectic bunch of bin users ... Or not in one case ( shun that no bin woman )

Im so impressed by the croc pot one AandK you total decadent bastards.

Does it clink when you close it ?

And that person with the pillow up the crack of your arse.... The absolute modern design genius of your lock lock box..... are the clickety lockety flaps a turn on ?

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

pine, 2 shelves with a roll down door

"OMG .... We have such an eclectic bunch of bin users ... Or not in one case ( shun that no bin woman )

And that person with the pillow up the crack of your arse.... The absolute modern design genius of your lock lock box..... are the clickety lockety flaps a turn on ?"

Don't have one - keep my sliced bread in the fridge - crusty bread doesn't last long enough to need a bread bin

I don't eat much bread so I bung loaf in the freezer and take out however many slices I need, whenever I need'em..

A loaf usually lasts a week, at least...

PS.... my feezer is White

Merseyside

"OMG .... We have such an eclectic bunch of bin users ... Or not in one case ( shun that no bin woman )

And that person with the pillow up the crack of your arse.... The absolute modern design genius of your lock lock box..... are the clickety lockety flaps a turn on ?

"

Excuse me Mrs. No Bin... this is a thread about bread bins... have you got one ? Hey ? Ave ya ? No ..... then watch but don't speak. Okay ?

Ours is mainly silver with a glass door, it looks quite smart.

It has a three-pin plug so we can use UK electrical sockets to power it. It also has a rotating circular glass plate on the inside.

Referring back to the power... it has 2000 watts available to use when we wish.

The really great thing about out bread bin is the fact that it doubles up as a microwave... how cool (occasionally hot) is that?

Excuse me Mrs. No Bin... this is a thread about bread bins... have you got one ? Hey ? Ave ya ? No ..... then watch but don't speak. Okay ? "

Im off to sit in the corner with me fellow no binners ... bugger thats me on me own again

Merseyside

"Ours is mainly silver with a glass door, it looks quite smart.

It has a three-pin plug so we can use UK electrical sockets to power it. It also has a rotating circular glass plate on the inside.

The really great thing about out bread bin is the fact that it doubles up as a microwave... how cool (occasionally hot) is that? "

This is extremely impressive. Can you use it as bread bin and a microwave at the same time ?

How does it know to micro the chicken but not the bread?

Astonishing.

Merseyside

Excuse me Mrs. No Bin... this is a thread about bread bins... have you got one ? Hey ? Ave ya ? No ..... then watch but don't speak. Okay ?

Im off to sit in the corner with me fellow no binners ... bugger thats me on me own again "

No. I'm there. I have no bin. I'm just not telling anyone.

Im off to sit in the corner with me fellow no binners ... bugger thats me on me own again

No. I'm there. I have no bin. I'm just not telling anyone. "

"

and just so you know Im crying here so Im off to hang me washing up hmm line or airer ?

By *ayne n JockCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Shiny black .. with black / red toaster & kettle .. got a black red / chrome / cream thing going on in my kitchen LOL

I have a big orange one, but it's usually full o crap while the bread sits on the worktop.

..hello newish here *waves*

Merseyside

and just so you know Im crying here so Im off to hang me washing up hmm line or airer ? "

Oh choices choices. Your life is just one round of excitment.

Im going to do the ironing in a mintues.. My iron is white with greeish plastic water do dah .... sigh.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Excuse me Mrs. No Bin... this is a thread about bread bins... have you got one ? Hey ? Ave ya ? No ..... then watch but don't speak. Okay ? "

Not got one either....I live on the edge and leave it out as asked in your OP...plus live on the edge and cross Granny !!

( although I am shaking as I write this)

"

Not got one either....I live on the edge and leave it out as asked in your OP...plus live on the edge and cross Granny !!

( although I am shaking as I write this)"

Stop shaking Mrs Mod me screen keeps going funny

" I have a big orange one, but it's usually full o crap while the bread sits on the worktop.

"

Hello newish

We used to use ours like a mail box but it never got emptied

Merseyside

"Shiny black .. with black / red toaster & kettle .. got a black red / chrome / cream thing going on in my kitchen LOL "

Your'e so racy! Your kitchen stuff matches my bedroom. We should make boudoir tea n toast!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

" I have a big orange one, but it's usually full o crap while the bread sits on the worktop.

Hello newish

We used to use ours like a mail box but it never got emptied "

Thats actually why we don't use ours and both K and I are afraid to open it cos we jusy don't know what we might find

Silver with a roll top

The really great thing about out bread bin is the fact that it doubles up as a microwave... how cool (occasionally hot) is that?

This is extremely impressive. Can you use it as bread bin and a microwave at the same time ?

Astonishing. "

Errrrmmmm... I can only say that it works in the same way as our toaster... our toaster knows not to toast the envelopes

Clear plasic container, easy to see when it's going moldy..

Merseyside

"

Hulllooooooo....... Orange. Now THAT's original .. unique ....or just plain unpopular

Love interesting people I do and someone not afraid to admit to an orange bread bin is bloody brave in my book .xxx

Welcome x

"I don't eat much bread so I bung loaf in the freezer and take out however many slices I need, whenever I need'em..

PS.... my feezer is White "

Oop's I never said I didn't have a bread bin!!!!.....

Cuz I do,,,,,, I just don't use it to keep bread in....

I have one of those old style enamel ones with handle's on the side and a metal lid.....

(It's old English white with blue edging as it happens)..

Oh and it has the word " Bread" witten on the side,,,,

I keep meaning to throw it out, as it rather big, serves no purpose, plus I have to move it every time my gas meter gets read,,,,,

So today is the day…… out it goes,,,,,

Hello newish

We used to use ours like a mail box but it never got emptied

Thats actually why we don't use ours and both K and I are afraid to open it cos we jusy don't know what we might find "

I think in my heart I knew it would never have bread in it... but it looked so shiny I had to buy it anyway

Merseyside

"

( although I am shaking as I write this)"

Shaking ? You shouldn't be in charge of a bun let alone a whole loaf.. !

Crumbs everywhere ! Stop that licking !

Merseyside

"I don't eat much bread so I bung loaf in the freezer and take out however many slices I need, whenever I need'em..

PS.... my feezer is White

Oop's I never said I didn't have a bread bin!!!!.....

Cuz I do,,,,,, I just don't use it to keep bread in....

I have one of those old style enamel ones with handle's on the side and a metal lid.....

(It's old English white with blue edging as it happens)..

Oh and it has the word " Bread" witten on the side,,,,

I keep meaning to throw it out, as it rather big, serves no purpose, plus I have to move it every time my gas meter gets read,,,,,

So today is the day…… out it goes,,,,,

"

God sake NO..... what a wonderful plant holder...... Keep your condoms in it ..... Keep it at least until after Xmas.

Merseyside

Astonishing.

Errrrmmmm... I can only say that it works in the same way as our toaster... our toaster knows not to toast the envelopes "

Does your toilet know not to flush the grass ?

"

God sake NO..... what a wonderful plant holder...... Keep your condoms in it ..... Keep it at least until after Xmas. "

Hmmmmm Gwanny,,,, now you've got me thinking....!!!

Erm... Perhaps if I got myself a puppy rite now!!!,,,,,

The puppy could use it as kennel until Christmas……

Merseyside

"

God sake NO..... what a wonderful plant holder...... Keep your condoms in it ..... Keep it at least until after Xmas.

The puppy could use it as kennel until Christmas…… "

Now you are being silly. How would the puppy get the lid off ?

mines on the top of the unit as we don't eat that much bread

but i need a cake tin as im baking more and more of late

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

"

snap ours is wooden but is full of cake, wraps and a secret stash of chocolate and so the bread never manages to squeeze in.

Tip.. It's brill for choc because the kids don't seem to know the bread bin exists.

Lisa

Merseyside

snap ours is wooden but is full of cake, wraps and a secret stash of chocolate and so the bread never manages to squeeze in.

Tip.. It's brill for choc because the kids don't seem to know the bread bin exists.

Lisa"

You've leaned in the cake decoration box...... psssssssst they are stuck to your boobies.

This years one is

cream enamel with bread written in brown letters on it

"

The puppy could use it as kennel until Christmas……

Now you are being silly. How would the puppy get the lid off ?"

But Gwanny,,,,, ,,,,, why would it need to take the lid off....it's only going to be in there till Christmas....

I guess if people think that's a tad cruel, I could always leave a few tins of dog-food and a can opener in there with it, aswell.... after-all, theres plenty of room!!!!

lol! i just realised i hadnt seen my bread bin in ages....its on top of my fridge hidden behind random bits n bobs. how daft!!

its silver and shiny

x

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

mines wooden

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Lisa

You've leaned in the cake decoration box...... psssssssst they are stuck to your boobies. "

Well if anyone wants to come and try to lick them off they are welcome

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"And that person with the pillow up the crack of your arse.... The absolute modern design genius of your lock lock box..... are the clickety lockety flaps a turn on ?"

I assure you no pillows were harmed or distressed in the taking of any of my pictures.

As for the lockety flaps, I have the whole range and sometimes like to lock my nuts in them to keep them fresh. Would not want them going stall and then offer them around to visitors.

Dunfermline

"Shiny black .. with black / red toaster & kettle .. got a black red / chrome / cream thing going on in my kitchen LOL

Your'e so racy! Your kitchen stuff matches my bedroom. We should make boudoir tea n toast!"

Funny you should say that, my bedroom the same colours LOL .. walls are cream with one wall chandelier print black wallpaper .. burgundy carpet / cream voiles & red tiebacks / red chandelier type light fitting / black leather bed / black drawer units

It's fab when your man knows how to decorate LOL

"Shiny black .. with black / red toaster & kettle .. got a black red / chrome / cream thing going on in my kitchen LOL

Your'e so racy! Your kitchen stuff matches my bedroom. We should make boudoir tea n toast!

Funny you should say that, my bedroom the same colours LOL .. walls are cream with one wall chandelier print black wallpaper .. burgundy carpet / cream voiles & red tiebacks / red chandelier type light fitting / black leather bed / black drawer units

It's fab when your man knows how to decorate LOL "

That's just given me a migraine! lol

Merseyside

"mines wooden "

Yes dear but what about your bread bin ?

Merseyside

It's fab when your man knows how to decorate LOL "

Sounds disgusting.

Mine is a totally tasteless combination of black and red with with white yachting floor boards and a deep red roller blind..... replete with black and red diamante encrusted pillows n cushions....... just the right kind of place to be arrested in .......

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

We have a ceramic cream Nigella one with Pine lid. Not sure why really, we rarely eat bread and it goes in the freezer so we can use as many slices as we need at a time

*Her*

Dunfermline

hahahaha .. 'sounds disgusting' & 'just given me a migraine' .. will promise never to invite you into my bedroom then

"hahahaha .. 'sounds disgusting' & 'just given me a migraine' .. will promise never to invite you into my bedroom then "

Over the coffee table it is then!!

Merseyside

"hahahaha .. 'sounds disgusting' & 'just given me a migraine' .. will promise never to invite you into my bedroom then "

I've been to places uninvited before you know. Put the kettle on and no sugar.......

Dunfermline

Hell no .. sofa bed in livingroom since the bedroom now has 'hazzardous to health' tape round it hahaha

I keep my bread in the microwave

Merseyside

"I keep my bread in the microwave "

Never heard of that before ...

Merseyside

"Hell no .. sofa bed in livingroom since the bedroom now has 'hazzardous to health' tape round it hahaha "

What colour is your sofa bed ?

Dunfermline

"Hell no .. sofa bed in livingroom since the bedroom now has 'hazzardous to health' tape round it hahaha

What colour is your sofa bed ?"

Why .. you want to slag that off 2 Granny ?? hahahaha

worktop,

"worktop, "

Would love to..;-)

But where is your bread??

"worktop,

Would love to..;-)

But where is your bread?? "

in the freezer, dont use a lot so tend to take out 2 slices the night before if i think i might need some :S x

I keep my bread in a large tupperware plastic container which stays in my cupboard.

I am a very minimalistic person and I cant stand things on the worktop. The only item on my worktop is my kettle and Id like to put that away, but everyone would moan as its not really convenient to do that.

I dont have coffee or tea jars, salt and pepper pots, mug trees, saucepans, sharp knives, cutlery or breadboards left out. I dont have a microwave left out either, thats in a cupboard too.

My biggest hate in a kitchen, and you dont tend to see a lot of them anymore, is that bloody chicken thing that people put eggs in.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Have a wooden lift up lid box one and a matching one for biscuits.

They sit on the top of our fridge.

Do want some new ones but waiting until we have decorated the kitchen.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

the plastic wrapping that the mass produced white sliced loaf comes in suffices as a bread bin for us

Merseyside

"Hell no .. sofa bed in livingroom since the bedroom now has 'hazzardous to health' tape round it hahaha

What colour is your sofa bed ?

Why .. you want to slag that off 2 Granny ?? hahahaha "

Might ...... might not .... are you tough enough to love your furniture when others don't ?

If so ring 0800 69696969 to hear the laughter of sofa bed haters everywhere. x

Dunfermline

LOL my house .. my choice If someone does not like it .. they don't have to visit

I like laughter .. good for the soul

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My kitchen isn't big enough for a breadbin.

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

i keep the spuds in the ceramic bread bin. and the bread on top. cos i kept forgetting we had bread and it would turn green and start climbing out....

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We have a "Peaches & Cream" ceramic bread crock from around 1994. It goes well with the mint green kitchen with maple units.

Where do we keep the bread? In the freezer and get out what we need, when we need it! (feeling pretty safe here.. Not on worktop so Granny should be placated!)

Merseyside

"My kitchen isn't big enough for a breadbin. "

I know good building land is of a premium in Scotland but if you took out the men, porn mangs, sexual torture gadgets and battered mars bar recipe books you could fit a few bread bins in there.

Merseyside

"We have a "Peaches & Cream" ceramic bread crock from around 1994. It goes well with the mint green kitchen with maple units.

Where do we keep the bread? In the freezer and get out what we need, when we need it! (feeling pretty safe here.. Not on worktop so Granny should be placated!) "

I feel sea-sick. Is your freezer a Beeko ?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My kitchen isn't big enough for a breadbin.

I know good building land is of a premium in Scotland but if you took out the men, porn mangs, sexual torture gadgets and battered mars bar recipe books you could fit a few bread bins in there."

Hmmmm... now let me think.... men, porn mangs(!), sexual torture gadgets and battered mars bar recipe books (I don't actually have one of the above in my kitchen!) or a bread bin...

*ponders*

Cream

Merseyside

"Cream"

Very tasteful. Must be fun trying to find it against a magnolia wall and neutral kitchen tops ....

"Cream

Very tasteful. Must be fun trying to find it against a magnolia wall and neutral kitchen tops .... "

I wouldn't know, but its probably hilarious.

» Add a new message to this topic