FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why moan when you do same

Why moan when you do same

By *ros_Volupta00 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I am in no way for or against. What I am trying to point out here. This is just a no directed expression

I have on lots of occasions see F, MF and some M complain (moan) about lots of stuff on here(which is ok, complain should be or even report submitted when something bothers you)

Buy the only this I find puzzling or kinda on the level of hypocrisy. Is the Complainer doing same things he/she is complaining about. I have seen people talk bout.if you can't accommodate don't contact me.but surprisingly you cant accomodate either. I have seen females complain about married/hooked/attached(whatsoever) guts contacting them. But load of ladies(hooked, married...) Are here without husband or boyfriends consent.

Load of I only meet black guys, white guys, short, Tall and many more. But you compromise on it on daily basis.so why complain when what you don't want but compromised on and evident in your verification contact you?

We all go read my profiles before you contact me. But you all go texting that guy without considering his profile or his wants or look for.

Yes some people can be very stupid contacting even after you mention what you want. But easy on the moans. #JustSaying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic