FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One for the guys and sum girls,Wot do u prefer,a tight pussy or a more mature loose pussy

One for the guys and sum girls,Wot do u prefer,a tight pussy or a more mature loose pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I prefer the mature pussy

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I’m mature and tight so how does that work ? lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I prefer the mature pussy"

Five days to Christmas folks

Its all downhill from here

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I prefer mature typing

I prefer mature threads

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I’m mature and tight so how does that work ? lol "

Same here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was thinking more mature maybe mid 50's,Your still young

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Crikey.... Maybe I should look into getting my flaps botoxed

I don't think they slacken off with age..your thinking of old tents mate

[Removed by poster at 19/12/17 17:39:28]

Essex

"I’m mature and tight so how does that work ? lol

Same here "

We must start our own catagory .. we don’t fit in the box

Haha actually maybe some don’t fit in our box ( )

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm mature and tight.

Tight or mature????? Hat a question.... Wonder what that actually means?

"I’m mature and tight so how does that work ? lol I was thinking more mature maybe mid 50's,Your still young"

How very flattering you are Sir

Would you like some help with that digging?

The ground is very hard at this time of year

Scotland - Aberdeen

Same here

We must start our own catagory .. we don’t fit in the box

Haha actually maybe some don’t fit in our box ( ) "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Blimey

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Tight and mature so I don't fit anywhere

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

Haha...

That is all.

Any mature lady who thinks she is as tight as she was when she was 18 has either been living in a nunnery (which I’m assuming isn’t the case with a profile on here) or is kidding herself! Nothing wrong with growing old disgracefully and there are many lovely mature ladies on here, but come on ladies!

OP for the record I’m with mature too

How fking rude, of course a virgin who hasn't had kids is going to have a tighter fanny.

I,m 54 and I have a tight fanny and arse hole.

How about asking us lady's if we prefer a hard or a flaccid one OP x

Essex

"Any mature lady who thinks she is as tight as she was when she was 18 has either been living in a nunnery (which I’m assuming isn’t the case with a profile on here) or is kidding herself! Nothing wrong with growing old disgracefully and there are many lovely mature ladies on here, but come on ladies!

OP for the record I’m with mature too"

Are you a gynocologist ??

Do you have a vagina ??

I think not so until you do your medical exams or grow a vag prob best not to try to educate us ladies that know exactly how big or small our Fanny’s are

"Any mature lady who thinks she is as tight as she was when she was 18 has either been living in a nunnery (which I’m assuming isn’t the case with a profile on here) or is kidding herself! Nothing wrong with growing old disgracefully and there are many lovely mature ladies on here, but come on ladies!

Do you have a vagina ??

I think not so until you do your medical exams or grow a vag prob best not to try to educate us ladies that know exactly how big or small our Fanny’s are

"

Are we now all questioning this? Really? It’s not rude, or meant to offend anyone, but I’m sure the truth often does. I really don’t get why the offence, it’s how our bodies work. So chill

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I tell young women that i prefer tight, older women that i prefer mature. Fat women that i prefer plump pussy, and fit women that i prefer what ever the fuck they have!

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I like them loose enough that I can reverse a transit van back inside without clipping the wing mirrors.

A normal one haha .. too tight ain't good, too loose feels alright so inbetween for me

I suppose it depends how pissed I am lol

Scotland - Aberdeen

Do you have a vagina ??

Are we now all questioning this? Really? It’s not rude, or meant to offend anyone, but I’m sure the truth often does. I really don’t get why the offence, it’s how our bodies work. So chill "

What a load of shite lol I think you need to go back to school!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

[Removed by poster at 19/12/17 18:16:24]

Do you have a vagina ??

Are we now all questioning this? Really? It’s not rude, or meant to offend anyone, but I’m sure the truth often does. I really don’t get why the offence, it’s how our bodies work. So chill

"

Graduated from there, been around a bit and formed what are pretty standard opinions through experience. Really shocked at the reaction to this, I think you ladies need to get a bit more pussy experience it would seem

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Would you like a shovel to help the OP dig a hole as well?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Great filter thread...

Would you like a shovel to help the OP dig a hole as well? "

lol no shovel needed but thank you for the offer, keep it for the snow x

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

I like one that would like to have my cock....

Essex

Do you have a vagina ??

Graduated from there, been around a bit and formed what are pretty standard opinions through experience. Really shocked at the reaction to this, I think you ladies need to get a bit more pussy experience it would seem "

Going by your uneducated and quite frankly derogatory comments on here I would say is ladies will get more pussy experience than you are going to

Just saying ...

salisbury

"Great filter thread... "

Get a grip. No-one's travelling to Cornwall for a bunk up.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

We are not fussed, one that doesn't come with a willy in tow would be nice though

S

"Great filter thread... "

my thoughts too -

Do you have a vagina ??

Graduated from there, been around a bit and formed what are pretty standard opinions through experience. Really shocked at the reaction to this, I think you ladies need to get a bit more pussy experience it would seem

Going by your uneducated and quite frankly derogatory comments on here I would say is ladies will get more pussy experience than you are going to

Just saying ... "

To state the scientifically proven and quite frankly obvious isn’t uneducated, to argue against it is. Ps I’m doing great for pussy but thank you for the offer

I blame all the BBC's on here

Keep fighting the good fight OP...

"I’m mature and tight so how does that work ? lol I was thinking more mature maybe mid 50's,Your still young"

Im late 50s and im tight.

Really and you know this how ? I am mature ( some would say old ) and still very tight.

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

"Great filter thread...

Get a grip. No-one's travelling to Cornwall for a bunk up. "

I'm travelling to Cornwall on Friday and am there till the new year..... So if you are reading this MsGivesWood.... Hint hint...

I like whatever fanny is attached to the lady I fancy.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I'm over 50 & tight, H can barely get a finger up there

S

You clearly know nothing about womans anatomy !

Really and you know this how ? I am mature ( some would say old ) and still very tight. "

Without going and touching you all up, a lovely thought but not very practicle. There is no way of proving this. Maybe you have beaten nature in some freakish way and have brilliant genetics. In which case I take my hat off to you all!

Is this thread still going

salisbury

This thread has gone even more weird than usual!

salisbury

"Is this thread still going "

Yep apparently its brilliant being old with a tight fanny. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen imo.

Do you have a vagina ??

Just saying ...

To state the scientifically proven and quite frankly obvious isn’t uneducated, to argue against it is. Ps I’m doing great for pussy but thank you for the offer"

Got any links?

Just had a peep on line and the consensus seems to be the..well..exact opposite of yours. That due to lowered oestrogen levels things may get a wee bit smaller down there.

Nowt about it getting baggier like

Lmao this is why I like the forums

salisbury

You're 39 (ish) ffs! Not "mature" in swinging terms!

"Is this thread still going

Yep apparently its brilliant being old with a tight fanny. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen imo."

What’s not brilliant is someone’s uneducated views about something they can’t pissibly know about

salisbury

Do you have a vagina ??

Just saying ...

To state the scientifically proven and quite frankly obvious isn’t uneducated, to argue against it is. Ps I’m doing great for pussy but thank you for the offer

Got any links?

Just had a peep on line and the consensus seems to be the..well..exact opposite of yours. That due to lowered oestrogen levels things may get a wee bit smaller down there.

"

Exactly! Tight and dry! A Winning combination.....

A bucket I don't want to touch the sides

Do you have a vagina ??

Just saying ...

Got any links?

"

I say get out there and do your own research, it’s fun, for everyone!

salisbury

Yep apparently its brilliant being old with a tight fanny. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen imo.

What’s not brilliant is someone’s uneducated views about something they can’t pissibly know about "

great slip up!

I love fab

Yep apparently its brilliant being old with a tight fanny. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen imo."

I once saw a Sylvester and tweety pie cartoon where tweety feeds the cat alum and Sylvester's mouth tightens up into a little balloon knot rendering him unable to eat tweety..this thread brings that to mind

I prefer mature cheddar and good company.

salisbury

"I love fab "

Coming soon..... why old men with small dicks are best..... can't wait!

What’s not brilliant is someone’s uneducated views about something they can’t pissibly know about

great slip up! "

Oh go me

Best thread ever. . Gets my vote right now.

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

Just want a pussy please!

salisbury

I once saw a Sylvester and tweety pie cartoon where tweety feeds the cat alum and Sylvester's mouth tightens up into a little balloon knot rendering him unable to eat tweety..this thread brings that to mind "

i used to buy Alum and make Crystals from the solution.

Well, every day’s a school day in the forums. Twuntology at its finest.

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

Scarlett, I think you're the real deal, get yourself over here.

salisbury

great slip up!

Oh go me "

#classicfab

"Well, every day’s a school day in the forums. Twuntology at its finest. "

Massively so

By *ina2018Woman  over a year ago

kil

"Crikey.... Maybe I should look into getting my flaps botoxed "

"Best thread ever. . Gets my vote right now. "

If he shaves it I'm in!

salisbury

"Well, every day’s a school day in the forums. Twuntology at its finest.

Massively so "

Is it massive though?

"I love fab

Coming soon..... why old men with small dicks are best..... can't wait! "

Do you prefer big old ear lobes or small young ones

salisbury

"I love fab

Do you prefer big old ear lobes or small young ones "

Oh! So you're saying ear lobes get bigger with age are you!

"Lmao this is why I like the forums "

Was just thinking that

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Purchasing a bulldog clip or stapler as I type...

Seems it should be round my knees...

salisbury

"I love fab

Oh! So you're saying ear lobes get bigger with age are you! "

How dare you I'm old and my ears are like mouse's ears!

Personally i prefer them loose. So loose it looks like they've just given birth

"I love fab

Ooooohhh I should've mentioned ear hair!

salisbury

"I love fab

How dare you I'm old and my ears are like mouse's ears! "

No no no i saw a thing on discovery and that said ears continue to grow throughout your life span!

"I love fab

You older guys are in denial. Just admit your saggy old ear lobes!!

Likewise!

salisbury

"I love fab

No no no i saw a thing on discovery and that said ears continue to grow throughout your life span! "

Oh! (Flouncy Mc flounceface) well i hate you now! This thread is a great filter! If it hadn't been for the ear thing i would have been up you like a rat up a drain pipe!

I always thought the vagina was full of muscles. If you use those muscles you tighten them up. I can still squeeze a cock. I've had a child but I'm still tight

It doesn't loosen with age or use

Even you're bladder cancer be tightened to a degree with exercises.

Or am I just going mad?

"Best thread ever. . Gets my vote right now.

If he shaves it I'm in! "

Shaves what?

salisbury

"I always thought the vagina was full of muscles. If you use those muscles you tighten them up. I can still squeeze a cock. I've had a child but I'm still tight

Or am I just going mad?"

Vaginas I've seen have all been full of muscle sooner or later...

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I love fab

No no no i saw a thing on discovery and that said ears continue to grow throughout your life span! "

The nose does as well apparently

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Great filter thread...

Get a grip. No-one's travelling to Cornwall for a bunk up. "

You'd be surprised lol

salisbury

Does skin gain or lose elasticity with age? I just can't remember...

salisbury

"Great filter thread...

You'd be surprised lol"

You said it

belfast

Same here "

Mmmm, my type.

salisbury

If he shaves it I'm in!

Shaves what? "

I wondered that.

So I'm old at 56 then

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Great filter thread...

I'm travelling to Cornwall on Friday and am there till the new year..... So if you are reading this MsGivesWood.... Hint hint...

"

yup just read it lol

salisbury

It's like the gift that keeps on giving..

"It's like the gift that keeps on giving.."

What, this thread or a loose mature pussy??!

belfast

"I love fab

Rub, tune it down, parts of your body may head south sometime.

You older guys are in denial. Just admit your saggy old ear lobes!! "

"I’m mature and tight so how does that work ? lol I was thinking more mature maybe mid 50's,Your still young

So I'm old at 56 then "

So I'm a young whipper snapper then?

salisbury

"It's like the gift that keeps on giving..

What, this thread or a loose mature pussy??!"

The thread.... its outraging everyone!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have a couple of questions for the OP and anyone else who has a preference about how tight or slack a vagina is.

Can you tell just by looking at it?

If you manage to get a fuck and once you insert your cock you find the vagina doesn't match your preferences what do you do? Do you say "sorry your pussy is too slack/tight, I'm not going to fuck you" or do you go for it because you've finally got your cock wet?

salisbury

"I’m mature and tight so how does that work ? lol I was thinking more mature maybe mid 50's,Your still young

So I'm old at 56 then

So I'm a young whipper snapper then? "

salisbury

"I have a couple of questions for the OP and anyone else who has a preference about how tight or slack a vagina is.

If you manage to get a fuck and once you insert your cock you find the vagina doesn't match your preferences what do you do? Do you say "sorry your pussy is too slack/tight, I'm not going to fuck you" or do you go for it because you've finally got your cock wet?"

Let's just hope its wet...

salisbury

" Does skin gain or lose elasticity with age? I just can't remember..."

Anyone?

I think a blind tight test is in order, who can tell the difference between a young tight'un and an old tight'un.

"I always thought the vagina was full of muscles. If you use those muscles you tighten them up. I can still squeeze a cock. I've had a child but I'm still tight

Or am I just going mad?

Vaginas I've seen have all been full of muscle sooner or later..."

Haha well I would hope so.

" Does skin gain or lose elasticity with age? I just can't remember...

Anyone? "

That's skin. Not muscle.

"I think a blind tight test is in order, who can tell the difference between a young tight'un and an old tight'un."

I'll get back to you with the results after the 18mth wait inbetween arranging meeting my test subjects

"I love fab

No no no i saw a thing on discovery and that said ears continue to grow throughout your life span!

Oh! (Flouncy Mc flounceface) well i hate you now! This thread is a great filter! If it hadn't been for the ear thing i would have been up you like a rat up a drain pipe! "

I already had you blocked after your straight toes/curved toes thread

salisbury

Anyone?

That's skin. Not muscle. "

Do vaginas not have skin

Same with anything, they all come in different shapes n sizes, all look different etc .. there you go sorted haha

By *oreveryoungkWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Same here "

And me

salisbury

"I love fab

Oh! (Flouncy Mc flounceface) well i hate you now! This thread is a great filter! If it hadn't been for the ear thing i would have been up you like a rat up a drain pipe!

I already had you blocked after your straight toes/curved toes thread "

Hmm i don't remember that one, but I'm pleased it had the desired effect

So I'm old at 56 then

So I'm a young whipper snapper then? "

Yes you are

Everywhere

[Removed by poster at 19/12/17 19:13:59]

If he shaves it I'm in!

Shaves what? "

Did you miss the shaving doggy thread?! Its a contender for thread of the year.

Can someone define "tight"?

"Can someone define "tight"?"

Doesn’t whistle in a stiff breeze?

Everywhere

"I have a couple of questions for the OP and anyone else who has a preference about how tight or slack a vagina is.

If you manage to get a fuck and once you insert your cock you find the vagina doesn't match your preferences what do you do? Do you say "sorry your pussy is too slack/tight, I'm not going to fuck you" or do you go for it because you've finally got your cock wet?

Let's just hope its wet..."

Let's.. there was a dry one above somewhere

Mature

"I love fab

Hmm i don't remember that one, but I'm pleased it had the desired effect "

If he shaves it I'm in!

Shaves what?

Did you miss the shaving doggy thread?! Its a contender for thread of the year. "

Dogs. Mature pussies. This place is obsessed with animals.

No. I didn't see that thread. If the opening question is as thought provoking as this one, i would be amazed.

Everywhere

"Can someone define "tight"?"

She can write calligraphy with a pen when she squats?

"Can someone define "tight"?

She can write calligraphy with a pen when she squats? "

salisbury

"I love fab

Hmm i don't remember that one, but I'm pleased it had the desired effect

"

I searched (toe) couldn't see it.

By *30FetMan  over a year ago

Bucharest

The mature one ! Xx

Most women have little idea of how they compare to other women.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I'm as tight as Scrooge!

I prefer loose vaginas with a shrunken clit, saggy labia and thin grey pubes. Just my preference Op.

Someone once said to a pussy is like a good fine wine... gets better with age

By *30FetMan  over a year ago

Bucharest

"I prefer loose vaginas with a shrunken clit, saggy labia and thin grey pubes. Just my preference Op. "

Totally agree with u op

Mature and loose?!? Not had that many then eh?

Somewhere In The Ether…

Remember though, Kegel exercises can turn even a wizard’s sleeve into the eye of a needle

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Really and you know this how ? I am mature ( some would say old ) and still very tight.

Without going and touching you all up, a lovely thought but not very practicle. There is no way of proving this. Maybe you have beaten nature in some freakish way and have brilliant genetics. In which case I take my hat off to you all! "

The vagina expands to accomodate, it doesn't gape open

" Does skin gain or lose elasticity with age? I just can't remember..."

Check your ball bags.

"Remember though, Kegel exercises can turn even a wizard’s sleeve into the eye of a needle "

Not exactly, but they do help.

Essex

Do you have a vagina ??

Just saying ...

To state the scientifically proven and quite frankly obvious isn’t uneducated, to argue against it is. Ps I’m doing great for pussy but thank you for the offer"

Zero offers from me mate

I'm middle aged and can fit a 2 litre bottle of Fanta in mine without breaking a sweat. Couldn't do that when I was in my 20s

"I'm middle aged and can fit a 2 litre bottle of Fanta in mine without breaking a sweat. Couldn't do that when I was in my 20s

"

Proof?

Somewhere In The Ether…

Check your ball bags. "

Actually, that’s a good point to make; I have wondered myself if my scrotum might be a little looser now than when I was a teenager. I mean, if my memory serves me correctly, it wadn’t hanging past my knees back then

"I'm middle aged and can fit a 2 litre bottle of Fanta in mine without breaking a sweat. Couldn't do that when I was in my 20s

Proof? "

Damn.... busted

Proof?

Damn.... busted "

You've been busted, or you busted your foofie by jamming a large fizzy drink up it?

Essex

Proof?

Damn.... busted

You've been busted, or you busted your foofie by jamming a large fizzy drink up it? "

salisbury

An old dry tight pussy with no skin elasticity....... yum

salisbury

Check your ball bags. "

Both of them?!

Everywhere

"

.. but, can you undo the lid?

Check your ball bags.

Both of them?!"

Can you still reach them both??

Proof?

Damn.... busted

You've been busted, or you busted your foofie by jamming a large fizzy drink up it? "

"

Check your ball bags.

Both of them?!"

If you have two, yes. Stretch it out as far as you can, let go then see how quickly it springs back.

When I had my first appointment with my gynaecologist he examined me and asked me to clench my vagina muscles. I got to stage 3 on his chart- which is moderate (strong being the last stage). I've being doing my pelvic floor exercises for a few months now and I'm expecting him to ask if he can have his hand back please, the next time he examined me.

salisbury

Check your ball bags.

Both of them?!

If you have two, yes. Stretch it out as far as you can, let go then see how quickly it springs back. "

About 3 minutes.

"

(It's ok. It's a joke..)

Check your ball bags.

Both of them?!

If you have two, yes. Stretch it out as far as you can, let go then see how quickly it springs back.

About 3 minutes. "

Same here "

Same here too

"

I'll bring my straw

Everywhere

"When I had my first appointment with my gynaecologist he examined me and asked me to clench my vagina muscles. I got to stage 3 on his chart- which is moderate (strong being the last stage). I've being doing my pelvic floor exercises for a few months now and I'm expecting him to ask if he can have his hand back please, the next time he examined me."

A Vaginal Tightness Stage Chart.

This just gets better..

Same here "

Me too!

salisbury

Same here

Same here too "

Its not a good thing.. shhh.

I'll bring my straw"

No need. I can still grip it and pour it into a cup.... although in a few years I won't be able to

I'll bring my straw

No need. I can still grip it and pour it into a cup.... although in a few years I won't be able to "

Forget the cup, you can squirt your fizzy juice straight down my throat.

I'll bring my straw

No need. I can still grip it and pour it into a cup.... although in a few years I won't be able to

Forget the cup, you can squirt your fizzy juice straight down my throat."

Sexy fucker

i prefer _carlettx pussy - mature and tight :p

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If he shaves it I'm in!

Shaves what?

Did you miss the shaving doggy thread?! Its a contender for thread of the year. "

Poor guy still hasn't lived that down it was thread of the year, comedy gold x

I prefer a tight wet pussy and if it's on a young lass or maturer buxomlady it don't matter as long as they're enjoying what I'm doing to them

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If he shaves it I'm in!

Shaves what?

Did you miss the shaving doggy thread?! Its a contender for thread of the year.

Poor guy still hasn't lived that down it was thread of the year, comedy gold x"

Bumped

Oh!

Not had much pussy?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I prefer the mature pussy

Oh!

Not had much pussy?

"

I have 4 1/2

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Love the fanta comment. Thread of the year contender I think!!

Victor Mature

Essex

i prefer _carlettx pussy - mature and tight :p"

I feel I might just have to prove it with a pic haha

salisbury

I feel I might just have to prove it with a pic haha "

You're not in the "mature" demographic imo.

Essex

You're not in the "mature" demographic imo."

I am lol .. I am 44

salisbury

You're not in the "mature" demographic imo.

I am lol .. I am 44 "

Post menopause? You liar! Tsk tsk!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

How rude .....

salisbury

"How rude ..... "

I think its fairly standard on fab to re-visit your late 30's at some stage. It gets around those pesky "nobody over 40" filters.

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

I’ve known a few tight Fannies in my time! Really don’t want to mention my bosses on Fab though!

Anyway off to find the Irn Bru fanny advert on you tube for a laugh.