FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's in a name

What's in a name

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I have nominal aphasia, I cannot recall names of people..

It's a little embarrassing at times but usually just infuriating...it's even worse with fab profile names..

I have an issue, I have been chatting with a couple of people, one with kat in their name and another with minx..

Of recent, I have started chatting with a few more people with kat and minx in their name and to make matters worse, the profile pics (what I go by) have all changed to Christmas ones..

Any suggestions that may help solve my confusion!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have nominal aphasia, I cannot recall names of people..

It's a little embarrassing at times but usually just infuriating...it's even worse with fab profile names..

I have an issue, I have been chatting with a couple of people, one with kat in their name and another with minx..

Of recent, I have started chatting with a few more people with kat and minx in their name and to make matters worse, the profile pics (what I go by) have all changed to Christmas ones..

"

I'm Minxy and there's nobody like me on here

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Talk to people with different names

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Get a notebook, write things down.

Make a profile note on the profile of the folk you chat to, that you chat to them regularly.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"

Take a mental note of their age, location and first line of their profile.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

To be honest if you speak to someone often enough , their mode of writing is as unique as their voice.

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

Allocate each one their own personal name and ask them to sign every message with it. Add it to personal notes. Tell them it’s a kink of yours

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"To be honest if you speak to someone often enough , their mode of writing is as unique as their voice. "

"Allocate each one their own personal name and ask them to sign every message with it. Add it to personal notes. Tell them it’s a kink of yours "

That'll just really screw me..

I'll have two names to confuse me then..

"To be honest if you speak to someone often enough , their mode of writing is as unique as their voice.

"

That's it is..

The regulars aren't a problem really, and with the recently added features that puts all the messages in one folder, it has helped immensely.

It's more the occasional conversations that confuse me when I have no recollection of any previous chat. (Yep, even men need to empty their in box occasionally )

I use private notes section to remind me of guys I've chatted to, so if I didn't click with someone, if they come back for round two, I remember. I feel bad for forgetting, but the good ones do stand out and get remembered in lil miss minxy's book of good uns

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"

Easy.

Look up your sent message list.

That way you can see Hoo you sent to and wot you larst sed

Hey Seeside,

You are one of the ones I don't forget..it's the epic moustache..

If only everyone I chat to grew such a tash, life would be so much easier...

However, i do occasionally have to delete messages and some do just disappear because there are too many there which is really annoying...

» Add a new message to this topic