FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What knickers do you wear?

What knickers do you wear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Inspired by the Pubic Hair thread, I was wondering if you wear sexy ones all the time? Or standard ones for work and sexy ones at the weekend/ for meets/ evenings?

None at all?

What?

And this IS aimed at the ladies, but Sox you can say too xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bridget Jones for work

Matching Bra and knickers for meets

None if i go club

I like my frumpy ones, sounds odd but i feel secure in them

Not in a million year would i wear them for a meet

White cotton shorts style for work

Lacy french knickers for going out with friends

No knickers for clubs or meets

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I wear the same ones all the time.

Not the same pair obviously...

Lace high leg shorts. I have dozens of black ones, loads of white ones and then a few pairs of coloured ones.

I never wear knickers

"And this IS aimed at the ladies, but Sox you can say too xx"

haha thankies,,,,

Ok ,,, well its ladies lycra infused cotton seamless boyshorts for everyday wear.... ( Blokies out there !,please be advised these are far more comfortable than boxers or jockeys .... nicer selection of colours and textures)

But its gotta be nice lacey ones for meets though!!!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Short style eith white or black, matching bra

Going out or on a meet always sexy matching lingerie

In a club, long line basque and no knicks

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I never wear knickers "

I do... normally on my head.....

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

cotton lady boxers or me frenchies....

"I never wear knickers

I do... normally on my head..... "

There not supposed to be for your head

never wear them

"never wear them"

I knew I was not the only one

I wear white sloggi maxi briefs.

None!

Commando for me!

Have a few sexy pairs for playing, but even then very often go totally naked underneath!

Not knickers but I can't be seen without Calvin klein boxer shorts with the big steel coloured band.

I wear boy cut short most days and I like french knicks and bra for meets or a nice corset with no undies

I have lots of different styles of knicks in loads of different colours and wear what matches my clothes. Undies have to be nice at all times.

Having 38ff boobs means pretty, sexy well made bras are very expensive. But tons easier to source nowadays. I like to preserve their good shape and look so handwash them but they are really not comfortable or practical sometimes.

I have, however, seen a 'magic bra' on the internet and this is like a sports bra, short chemise like thing which is guaranteed to be comfortable. It doesnt look anything special. Its one piece seam free and claims to give the same support as underwired bras but without the wires and back fastening.

I want something that doesnt look bra-less like sports bras can do but is more confortable to wear doing chores around house or up at my allotment without digging in (pardfon pun).

I await its arrival with bated breath and shall report my findings. If anyone else has bought one I'd love to know their feelings on it.

"I have lots of different styles of knicks in loads of different colours and wear what matches my clothes. Undies have to be nice at all times.

Having 38ff boobs means pretty, sexy well made bras are very expensive. But tons easier to source nowadays. I like to preserve their good shape and look so handwash them but they are really not comfortable or practical sometimes.

I have, however, seen a 'magic bra' on the internet and this is like a sports bra, short chemise like thing which is guaranteed to be comfortable. It doesnt look anything special. Its one piece seam free and claims to give the same support as underwired bras but without the wires and back fastening.

I want something that doesnt look bra-less like sports bras can do but is more confortable to wear doing chores around house or up at my allotment without digging in (pardfon pun).

I await its arrival with bated breath and shall report my findings. If anyone else has bought one I'd love to know their feelings on it. "

Moving on swiftly from knickers to bra 's or should I say knickers to knockers

I wear tight boxer short, "Calvin" style, but mine have Next or George on them

"I wear tight boxer short, "Calvin" style, but mine have Next or George on them "

Hijacked lol

For work its matching basic undies

For meets matching undies think la senza and sometimes knickerbox etc

For a meet for clubs Ann summers or love honey

I shop lots of places I love underwear

I must have over 300 pairs of knickers and I tend to buy them every couple of weeks. If I see any in a sale that are great quality then I will keep buying as its a crime not to.

I do like nice knickers, even for work. I couldn't put cheap tacky nylon things anywhere near me. I do tend to stick with white cotton, I like Sloggi shorts style but I do like a bit of lace on my undies so my faves are girly pretty cotton undies.

For evenings I don't stick to a particular design, though they are the french knickers style with lots of deep lace. I always wear high cut on the bottom as full bottomed covered pants are a little old fashioned. My faves are Janet Reger and Ted Baker.

Bra wise iagain I love pretty bras. I find 5ebenhams do some nice well fitting bras so I tend to do ok there. I have been properly fitted at Bravissimo and bought 2 bras which are very comfy. They were fairly expensive at £50 each so I tend to look out for sales etc.

For the gym I wear a Shock Absorber bra and my boobs don't move.

Swinging, well I'm either in corselettes but my boobs still tend to fall out of these or cone shaped bras. I lile these as its the only time I can stuff the ends of my bra.

I don't wear thongs, especially pretty lacy ones as you can't wash them in temperatures high enough to kill bacteria and because of where the back part sits and the inability to kill off bacteria on low wash settings, I don't like the thought of re-wearing them

Variety is the spice of life. All styles but they must be comfortable. This is a rule for everything I wear everyday, or for special, as there is nothing worse than not feeling at ease.

Prefer cotton but also wear silk, satin and lace for special occasions.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

All of mine are nice (none are overly practical) and none of them are ones I wouldn't wear to a meet. They vary from flouncy french knick style (my least favourite), lace shorts, just knickers, thongs, brazilian cut knickers. All sorts of colours and all have something matching to go with them (bra/ basque/ corset) Non matching = a big no!

Sometimes I look in my knicker drawer and actually despair for something 'normal' to wear

girlie boxers for everyday wear. crotchless thong or none at all for meets

I always wear matching.. normally something nice.. often wear my best underwear.. but then Master picks what I wear..

but I have always been like that.. even my bad time of the month I wear something nice..

Cali

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Inspired by the Pubic Hair thread, I was wondering if you wear sexy ones all the time? Or standard ones for work and sexy ones at the weekend/ for meets/ evenings?

None at all?

What?

And this IS aimed at the ladies, but Sox you can say too xx"

I usually tend to wear nice matching sets for everyday. I have quite a few different colours and try to match them to the clothes I am wearing.

Wear a mixture of thongs / boy shorts and knickers.

For meets I usually wear a basque/corset set sometimes with the knickers and sometimes without.

Most of my everyday sets come from George / Marks & Spencer or Debenhams.

Most of my sexy underewear comes from La Senza or Ann Summers.

I have a mix ...... most sorts x

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

White M & S Shorts for everyday wear

Matching Bra and Knickers for dress up

Always the same colour knickers and bra though, must co-ordinate

"

Moving on swiftly from knickers to bra 's or should I say knickers to knockers "

The two are intrinsically linked and as you can see... their close cousins the corsettes and basques have arrived on the thread

"girlie boxers for everyday wear. crotchless thong or none at all for meets"

What's a crotchless thong? Would you notice the bit that's missing? I bet it looks like a bit of net

I have a variety depending upon what i am doing. Some fo sports, some for work and some for play.

The one thing i do regularly is get new as I was told by a guy shabby isn't sheek and he was right.

mmmm well i think i have knickers for every occasion and when being really naughty any kind of panties would just be wrong - i like it to be naked well aired and ready for pleasure x

I don't always have matching, I like to be a little unco-ordinated at times, I'm not always a conventional person. I but the sets matching at times but then don't wear them together. I've never matched shoes with handbags either, and I don't colour code undies to clothes, I'm not really that type

sexy matching ones all the time, even at work. I dont think i own any plain ones.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

dont wear any!!

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Dont wear knickers but im always trying to get into some lol

"I don't always have matching, I like to be a little unco-ordinated at times, I'm not always a conventional person. I but the sets matching at times but then don't wear them together. I've never matched shoes with handbags either, and I don't colour code undies to clothes, I'm not really that type "

I wouldnt wear coloured undies with white linen trousers in summer for example, I feel self conscious if they can be seen. I wouldnt wear a white bra with a dark top either, which is a bit of a dilemma if you do like matching undies and you have starkly contrasting clothes on.

"

The two are intrinsically linked and as you can see... their close cousins the corsettes and basques have arrived on the thread "

How would you describe your choice of under garment in your avatar pic ?

"

The two are intrinsically linked and as you can see... their close cousins the corsettes and basques have arrived on the thread "

How would you describe your choice of under garment in your avatar pic ?

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

mostly thongs, have a few pairs of french lacey ones and always matching sets.... have a thing for nice underwear.

Always matching, I buy a bra and three or four pairs of knickers, usually two thong type and two frenchies/lacy boxers type to match.

Round the house, don't really wear any undergarments. Club wear it's corselette's corsets or nothing.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you don't wear any when people give ya piggybacks either.....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I very rarely wear knickers....

"you don't wear any when people give ya piggybacks either..... "

Oh ye gods ... how could I forget that!? and me in a short dress too. You're a naughty naughty man ..... but I luffs ya! xxxx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"a bra and three or four pairs of knickers, usually two thong type and two frenchies/lacy boxers type to match.

"

Do you not get awfully hot?

By *ayneandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

city centre

usually a thong or g string as thats what my kniker draw is made of! Have half a dozen pairs I wear for the time of the month, but they are silky. Always stockings, even for work, then again I hate tights!!

If i remember to wear underwear...

they'll always be dinky thongs, hipsters or crotchless. because...well..you never know when you're gonna get the urge!Lol!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

as long as they match with the bra i wearing it doesnt matter...period pants not included

"I don't always have matching, I like to be a little unco-ordinated at times, I'm not always a conventional person. I but the sets matching at times but then don't wear them together. I've never matched shoes with handbags either, and I don't colour code undies to clothes, I'm not really that type

I wouldnt wear coloured undies with white linen trousers in summer for example, I feel self conscious if they can be seen. I wouldnt wear a white bra with a dark top either, which is a bit of a dilemma if you do like matching undies and you have starkly contrasting clothes on."

Oh no even I wouldnt do that But I wouldnt be bothered about having a red bra and knickers if I was wearing a red dress. I might decide on an orange bra and green knickers, dont know why, Im just like that.

I made the mistake once of wearing a white dress with white knickers underneath. I went into a club and the strobe lighting turned my white dress invisible and my knickers were like shining beacons. So with white clothing I always wear skin coloured underwear.

"Not knickers but I can't be seen without Calvin klein boxer shorts with the big steel coloured band. "

+1 (Clearly!)

By *ssentialminx2011Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

We've had this thread b4 in the last 2 months ~i remember it well xx

» Add a new message to this topic