FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thou doth protest too much!

Thou doth protest too much!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Denial, denial, denial! I sometimes smile at people who will vigorously deny when something wasn't even asked of them.

So my question is...Why are some people hyper defensive? Is it because they really are innocent or is it that they do not want people do not want the truth coming out. My mind drifts back to Bill Clinton saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

(The "is sex without penetration sex" prompted my thoughts on this)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am having penatrative thoughts now.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 22/09/11 07:35:20]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Denial, denial, denial! I sometimes smile at people who will vigorously deny when something wasn't even asked of them.

So my question is...Why are some people hyper defensive? Is it because they really are innocent or is it that they do not want people do not want the truth coming out. My mind drifts back to Bill Clinton saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

(The "is sex without penetration sex" prompted my thoughts on this)"

There's a quote from 'Lives of Others', where the Stasi officer is about to question someone and tells them how he knows they are guilty. Guilty people stay calm as they are looking for a way to prove their innocence, while non-guilty people get angry, because they are scared.

I must admit, if I got dogpiled on here or anywhere, I'd get angry too. Its a forum for adults, not a school playground.

I wonder why people say they are happily married. Why do they never say they are happy most of the time, but not all the time.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be honest if someone doesnt believe what im saying to be true it doesnt bother me. I dont try and convince them. I know its true and thats really all that matters

"I wonder why people say they are happily married. Why do they never say they are happy most of the time, but not all the time."
When I first joined the site my profile said happily married in all but the physical aspect.

I have since realised that I wasnt truely happy and took action to change that.

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

your right.....despite arguments, upsets, and each pissing each other off occasionally we are happily married most of the time. And who is all the time we wonder ??

» Add a new message to this topic