FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Curvy Gay Men

Curvy Gay Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im going to re-enact a scene I saw on Eastenders. Don't you all cry!!!!

There are two gay guys on the programme and they were out running. The unfit yet still slim and fit looking one was running with the ultra fit gym bunny and he said to him stuff along the lines of he was only doing it to get rid of his 'love handles'.

The fit gay guy said don't run it off too much as you know I like your curves and an extra bit to grab onto in bed.

Now all relationships are equal to me - it isnt a gay issue, it's a question regarding curves being attractive on men in the same way as men say they love attractive curves on a woman.

Womanly curves are traditionally big boobs and rounded hips and thighs - women with a bit meat on them.

As men (most men) dont have boobs or an hourglass curvy figure like women I found it a bit bizarre of the scriptwriters to bring in this little exchange.

Some things just don't translate well applying it to men in the same sexual way as its applied to women do they?

I would have thought men were attracted to the same sex because of their manliness and masculine traits. I'd have thought if a man was attracted to a fatter man he would say chunky bits not curves?

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My FB has a little bit of a belly, dont mind it at all, infact i like it, swoon over his muscular arms too

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My FB has a little bit of a belly, dont mind it at all, infact i like it, swoon over his muscular arms too "

I quite agree I like men with a bit of a belly but I would never say to him I love your curves as that to me is a feminine trait.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"My FB has a little bit of a belly, dont mind it at all, infact i like it, swoon over his muscular arms too

I quite agree I like men with a bit of a belly but I would never say to him I love your curves as that to me is a feminine trait.

"

Agreed. I like a man to have a bit of meat on him but I would not refer to that as curves... that to me would sound a little effeminate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like cuddles with chunkier guys... (am sure you skinny guys are great too)! If my Fb see's this im gonna get a spank.... not sure hed appreciate me calling him chunky! lol

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Woohoo... I have a bit of a belly!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic