Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Have signed up but not gone into chat yet

just wondered if you transfer over,,can you still use fab,,here,,? ,,doh,,"

yes....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems absolutely pointless.

I had a look and it's exactly the same profiles as on here - except the people who are couples on here are signing up as singles and their profiles are looking for exactly the same thing as here. Just copied and pasted over.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/70721

Some info on it x

By *aintmike OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/70721

Some info on it x"

thanks people,,,,

"Seems absolutely pointless.

I had a look and it's exactly the same profiles as on here - except the people who are couples on here are signing up as singles and their profiles are looking for exactly the same thing as here. Just copied and pasted over.

"

I think that admin got it spot on. The idea of giving members from this site the opportunity to go over at the click of a switch and 3 months free silver membership was a great launch idea and a fab gesture for those who wanted to take advantage of a singles site or those who were on this site and not real swingers. Admin listened to the many threads and suggestions and have given a singles site so I can't see what the problem is.

I think that once there after this simple click, without the kerfuffle someone a change of name (can change name three times) delete profile, write new one (takes ten mins tops) upload a new pic, start connecting was all that was required.

Some haven't changed their profiles so thats down them, not the site. The site made the changeover painless, in my opinion. What individuals choose to do is their business.

I only ever met singles from fabswingers anyway as our swinging life is well established outside of the internet.

The site is for singletons in my eyes not single people. There is a drop down menu that lets you write your status ie single attached or married and this status is displayed on your profile (something else requested on these forums).

The site has a great name too - Fabflirts. You control what level of contact you want its not all about meets. It can range from platonic freinds, to flirting, to tittivation to full blown cyber meets and sex.

The single men (and women) so criticised on this site have their own place to get away from hardened swingers and couples and the hardned swingers and couples can carry on as normal here and not worry about what is going on on a site they are not interested in, I would imagine. So its win win all around

Congratulations admin on your brilliant, painless switchover and thank you for a different site. Yes different because like everything in life it is what you make of it.

Oh and lots of new men!!

Nods in agreement with Jecherchetrois.

"Nods in agreement with Jecherchetrois.

"

Oooh ooh and tried chatroom out and saw the lovely Laine there.

I think what has to be understood on the other site is that all new members are not from fabswingers and they will be oblivious to this site so I hope its just early days of naturally comparing the two sites and eventually it will be as well established as fabswingers.

It does sound great, I wish I could go over there really. I don't play with many couples and its mostly single guys and I like to flirt with single guys. But I don't think I'm allowed as I have a couples profile. Ah well, just have to stay on this lovely site and enjoy all here has to offer

"It does sound great, I wish I could go over there really. I don't play with many couples and its mostly single guys and I like to flirt with single guys. But I don't think I'm allowed as I have a couples profile. Ah well, just have to stay on this lovely site and enjoy all here has to offer "

You can change your profile over there it isnt linked to this profile, that remains the same xxxx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

It may turn out that a few vanilla's try the flirting site, get a better taste of things, and migrate over to here, so plenty new fella's for you rampant girls.

glasgow

"

ALSO agree with jecherchetrois,,

well explained and clear,,

thank you,,

No forums over there, and I like the banter in the forums, therefore, it is unlikely that I would spend that much time on that site.

thank you,,"

You're very welcome. Also I am chatting to guys over on the site and if they haven't changed their 'swinging' profile and it makes no sense on the single site, I'm encouraging them to do so in a really nice way and each and everyone have said ooh didnt think of it not being relevent to this site now and have changed. So everyone seems to want to make it a successful site, which is really lovely.

glasgow

thank you,,

You're very welcome. Also I am chatting to guys over on the site and if they haven't changed their 'swinging' profile and it makes no sense on the single site, I'm encouraging them to do so in a really nice way and each and everyone have said ooh didnt think of it not being relevent to this site now and have changed. So everyone seems to want to make it a successful site, which is really lovely. "

I think your a good person,,,maybe some of the younger swingers will move over to FABFLIRTS,,if the new site works for them, then all's well in this fab world,

I think it is a fab idea and seems to have been well fleshed out too, in time i believe you will see migration between both sites, and it gives those who are unhappy here a different outlet and maybe the chance to find something that suits them more.

Plus bonus of possibly more single ladies, who are not as interested in swinging but still looking for something less vanilla.

Besides if it leads to less moaning and happier people all round, can only be a good thing.

note to self must edit profile before the weekend is over.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've changed my profile but I honestly think it will be too vanilla for me. I want squelchy nsa sex with a string of hot guys, not winks and flirts over coffee. I do see what Fab are doing, but I don't think it will be for me.

Oh and if you join, be aware your block list doesn't migrate!

Chatted there yesterday. Found it very friendly.

Just trying it out now...seems much the same, i belive i have seen a forum tab, but isn't there a waiting time before you can post?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It looks like a great idea, won't be my cup of tea but hope it's a big success for those that use it.

By *areassetsukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

its all very well copying over the profiles, but when it is obvious that they are cpls on the profiles, whats the point of a separate site

ie cpls seeking sgl guy, or we are so and so looking for no strings fun are 2 examples, and thats only in the PO area

i am happy to meet cpls but thought this was solely for sgl ppl to meet other sgl ppl

"its all very well copying over the profiles, but when it is obvious that they are cpls on the profiles, whats the point of a separate site

ie cpls seeking sgl guy, or we are so and so looking for no strings fun are 2 examples, and thats only in the PO area

i am happy to meet cpls but thought this was solely for sgl ppl to meet other sgl ppl"

I agree, plus the profile you have here is not appropriate for the new site. If everyone here is on the new site...what's the point.

thought i'd give it a try, so i've just joined

I don't get any messages after the couple I had on Day 1, so I must be doing something right!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i like the chat on there as there is usually only a handful of people on there - i can cope with that

OK, I shall give their chat a try.

» Add a new message to this topic