FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Turned on by smoking

Turned on by smoking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got a message from someone that wants to meet a smoker as he finds it attractive? Got to say I cannot fathom why and personally, though I smoke, I find it unattractive and if I give up, does that mean he would no-longer find me attractive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people actually have smoking fetish

Google it lol don't do much fa me and I smoke xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Some people actually have smoking fetish

Google it lol don't do much fa me and I smoke xx "

That's what I mean, I don't like it either

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I knew a guy (not from fab) who used to get really turned on if i blew smoke rings round his cock.....takes alsorts i spose

"I knew a guy (not from fab) who used to get really turned on if i blew smoke rings round his cock.....takes alsorts i spose "

You can do that for me femme, if you can get 3 on I`ll give you a goldfish.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I knew a guy (not from fab) who used to get really turned on if i blew smoke rings round his cock.....takes alsorts i spose

You can do that for me femme, if you can get 3 on I`ll give you a goldfish. "

A kipper ...and your on

"I knew a guy (not from fab) who used to get really turned on if i blew smoke rings round his cock.....takes alsorts i spose

You can do that for me femme, if you can get 3 on I`ll give you a goldfish. A kipper ...and your on "

Don`t do kippers, will a "Arbroath Smokie" do? If so you`ve got a deal.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You can do that for me femme, if you can get 3 on I`ll give you a goldfish. A kipper ...and your on

Don`t do kippers, will a "Arbroath Smokie" do? If so you`ve got a deal. "

Now is that something rude or something yummy?

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

I have a fetish about women smoking cigars, i find it a real turn on!

You can do that for me femme, if you can get 3 on I`ll give you a goldfish. A kipper ...and your on

Don`t do kippers, will a "Arbroath Smokie" do? If so you`ve got a deal. Now is that something rude or something yummy? "

Ohhhhhh yummy, nothing but the best for you Femme.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Got a message from someone that wants to meet a smoker as he finds it attractive? Got to say I cannot fathom why and personally, though I smoke, I find it unattractive and if I give up, does that mean he would no-longer find me attractive?"

Seen smoking fetishes covered on quite a few programmes like Sexectra.

I smoke and don't find it attractive either.

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

i met a guy at the x ball who loved me using him as an ashtray, but think that was more to do with the humiliation than then smoking.

By *ouple4menCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

Mr Cpl has a smoking fetish, looking to meet men with the same for 3somes

Does not turn me on but do not mind meeting people who smoke.

There are some photographic images showing attractive women smoking. I remember seeing a pic of Dita Von Teese in latex catsuit smoking, some of the hollywood sirens were often photographed smoking. Vampish exotic women having curls of smoke floating around them, that kind of thing. Maybe this is where its stemmed from.

It doesn't really work in the same way on a women with grey, drawn skin, nicotined teeth and fingers, hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, large hooped earrings, tshirt too small not quite covering a belly overhanging on thin black leggings with stilettos with worn scuffed heels - does it?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"There are some photographic images showing attractive women smoking. I remember seeing a pic of Dita Von Teese in latex catsuit smoking, some of the hollywood sirens were often photographed smoking. Vampish exotic women having curls of smoke floating around them, that kind of thing. Maybe this is where its stemmed from.

It doesn't really work in the same way on a women with grey, drawn skin, nicotined teeth and fingers, hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, large hooped earrings, tshirt too small not quite covering a belly overhanging on thin black leggings with stilettos with worn scuffed heels - does it? "

Take a look at some film noir , they always had a fag on

It can look erotic in certain situations and I have seen some beautiful visual images.

I'm not sure it translates in the same way in real life though. Just as the other description is the other end of the scale and there are only a small minority of people who have that image too.

I don't smoke but visually I can imagine a woman giving a bj, taking a mouth full of smoke and then letting that swirl around a guys cock, I think that's a sexy image, so I can understand the attraction.

"There are some photographic images showing attractive women smoking. I remember seeing a pic of Dita Von Teese in latex catsuit smoking, some of the hollywood sirens were often photographed smoking. Vampish exotic women having curls of smoke floating around them, that kind of thing. Maybe this is where its stemmed from.

It doesn't really work in the same way on a women with grey, drawn skin, nicotined teeth and fingers, hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, large hooped earrings, tshirt too small not quite covering a belly overhanging on thin black leggings with stilettos with worn scuffed heels - does it? "

I must lose some weight and change my wardrobe including the white stilettos

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

cant abide it, but there is something mildly erotic about a woman with a small cigar (cheroot?)..

think its a memory from early puberty, annie get your gun or something..

but never a pipe..

Nurse, i need my meds...

» Add a new message to this topic