FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TS......Straight, Bi or Gay

TS......Straight, Bi or Gay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had to post this as I’ve had some great discussions on the subject if you was with or went with a TS what would you class or be classed as Straight, Bi or Gay my opinion would still be straight as your attracted to the woman they are inside and visually. Controversial.....I hope so

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

OP, you'd have to be clearer what stage they are, in my opinion.

I'd say a guy having sex with a pre-op m-f TS would be bisexual.

But you're right, it's controversial and we havn't had one of these in the last 2 days.....

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

In the eyes of the law?

In the eyes of the Fab massive?

Or in the eyes of the doodler

"OP, you'd have to be clearer what stage they are, in my opinion.

But you're right, it's controversial and we havn't had one of these in the last 2 days....."

Pre-op but visually looks female

"In the eyes of the law?

In the eyes of the Fab massive?

Or in the eyes of the doodler "

Who’s Law and just in each individuals opinion

Sheffield

But you're right, it's controversial and we havn't had one of these in the last 2 days.....

Pre-op but visually looks female "

Bi then.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't see a need for labels. You are attracted to whomever and it doesn't matter what you call it.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Why does it matter?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Here we go again!!

Does any of this really matter?

I am sure most swingers couldn't give a white..

Is it homophobia that is at the root of this repetitive theme.

Doris or am I Morris!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Shite not white

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

If you were with a Trans gender who has had hormone treatment and surgery either full or some I would class you as bi sexual but on a very thin line with straight. It’s a controversial subject and thier have been many discussions. I know one girl who I’m sure will comment once she sees it and her comments will be much more valid than mine. I would classify as gay as gay men are attracted to other gay men. Many TS admirers find Transexuals appealing in different ways. For those TS who have only had hormone and breast augmentation then many are attracted to the fact they still have a penis and this is like a fantasy as such to be with someone like this. Don’t also forget that Transexuals come in two different forms. M to F and F to M. So please identify which gender you also refer to

Oh no not the PC brigade was a thread I though could get some good conversation on

"Here we go again!!

Does any of this really matter?

I am sure most swingers couldn't give a white..

Is it homophobia that is at the root of this repetitive theme.

Doris or am I Morris! "

And homophobia you must be very small minded to even suggest that I have had and always will have amazing Bi, Gay and TS friends which I have sat and had this conversation with and had many a good time and laugh about get a grip

Sheffield

"Oh no not the PC brigade was a thread I though could get some good conversation on "

Which was the PC brigade comment??? There seems to have been a mix of sensible replies.

sheffield

"Oh no not the PC brigade was a thread I though could get some good conversation on "

PC brigade. I thought you wanted a discussion from people with views

"If you were with a Trans gender who has had hormone treatment and surgery either full or some I would class you as bi sexual but on a very thin line with straight. It’s a controversial subject and thier have been many discussions. I know one girl who I’m sure will comment once she sees it and her comments will be much more valid than mine. I would classify as gay as gay men are attracted to other gay men. Many TS admirers find Transexuals appealing in different ways. For those TS who have only had hormone and breast augmentation then many are attracted to the fact they still have a penis and this is like a fantasy as such to be with someone like this. Don’t also forget that Transexuals come in two different forms. M to F and F to M. So please identify which gender you also refer to "

Thank you for a very good reply and M to F or F to M would it not still be classed the same or should I say Male with a M to F and Femdke with a F to M or it could really be a mine field once again thank you for your opinion

sheffield

"If you were with a Trans gender who has had hormone treatment and surgery either full or some I would class you as bi sexual but on a very thin line with straight. It’s a controversial subject and thier have been many discussions. I know one girl who I’m sure will comment once she sees it and her comments will be much more valid than mine. I would classify as gay as gay men are attracted to other gay men. Many TS admirers find Transexuals appealing in different ways. For those TS who have only had hormone and breast augmentation then many are attracted to the fact they still have a penis and this is like a fantasy as such to be with someone like this. Don’t also forget that Transexuals come in two different forms. M to F and F to M. So please identify which gender you also refer to

Thank you for a very good reply and M to F or F to M would it not still be classed the same or should I say Male with a M to F and Femdke with a F to M or it could really be a mine field once again thank you for your opinion "

It’s a mine field that will keep going round and round and a constant series of threads on here.

"Oh no not the PC brigade was a thread I though could get some good conversation on

Which was the PC brigade comment??? There seems to have been a mix of sensible replies."

But there not expressing their views if you really read them I don’t want “who cares” and Homophobic quotes when I’m far from that I feel it’s a very interesting subject and like to hear people’s views x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

u got big tits u must be TS trying to justify him/her self

just saying lol

Sheffield

"Oh no not the PC brigade was a thread I though could get some good conversation on

Which was the PC brigade comment??? There seems to have been a mix of sensible replies.

But there not expressing their views if you really read them I don’t want “who cares” and Homophobic quotes when I’m far from that I feel it’s a very interesting subject and like to hear people’s views x "

They are expressing their views. It's an open forum, for people to say whatever they like. You aren't here to orchestrate peoples answers.

"u got big tits u must be TS trying to justify him/her self

just saying lol"

Now now jealousy gets you no where x

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

But there not expressing their views if you really read them I don’t want “who cares” and Homophobic quotes when I’m far from that I feel it’s a very interesting subject and like to hear people’s views x "

Steady Eddie..nobody has even suggested You are homophobic..

Try reading the replies.

But there not expressing their views if you really read them I don’t want “who cares” and Homophobic quotes when I’m far from that I feel it’s a very interesting subject and like to hear people’s views x

They are expressing their views. It's an open forum, for people to say whatever they like. You aren't here to orchestrate peoples answers."

Okay my apologies but would of liked some constructive answers can never understand why if you don’t like the thread then pass it by was asking out of interest how other people view it

Steady Eddie..nobody has even suggested You are homophobic..

Try reading the replies."

I know that but asking if it’s Homophobia for someone to post this thread is quite small minded as I consider myself the least homophobic anyone could be

There's so many variables of transgender, bisexual & even straight, so who really needs labels?

Just be what you want to be when you want to be.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

You're straight.

Are you bisexual if a woman has had her breasts removed? no.

Are you bisexual if a woman has had her genitals mutilated? no.

Are you bisexual if you fall in love with an awesome as fuck woman, born in the wrong body? no

It's not controversial if you put on your big boy pants.

If you have a penis and you have sex with someone else with a penis, you're not straight (in my opinion)....but really, who cares? Do what you enjoy, fuck the labels and fuck what anyone thinks!

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"If you have a penis and you have sex with someone else with a penis, you're not straight (in my opinion)....but really, who cares? Do what you enjoy, fuck the labels and fuck what anyone thinks! "
I would say if you fancy the person you are fancying them for the person they are and not what’s between there legs I am pre op and well in my wAy I don’t care about my bits wish they where not there but hay ho I have to wait for op . I find most guys like me for me and they see them self’s as straight which is fine with me so what does that make me

London

"

But 'who cares' is a valid opinion. And you haven't answered the question - can you explain why it matters? I genuinely don't understand why it's even interesting.

"If you have a penis and you have sex with someone else with a penis, you're not straight (in my opinion)....but really, who cares? Do what you enjoy, fuck the labels and fuck what anyone thinks! I would say if you fancy the person you are fancying them for the person they are and not what’s between there legs I am pre op and well in my wAy I don’t care about my bits wish they where not there but hay ho I have to wait for op . I find most guys like me for me and they see them self’s as straight which is fine with me so what does that make me "

That's just my opinion....labels shouldn't matter, we all focus too much on other people's views, if you're happy, who cares

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"If you have a penis and you have sex with someone else with a penis, you're not straight (in my opinion)....but really, who cares? Do what you enjoy, fuck the labels and fuck what anyone thinks! I would say if you fancy the person you are fancying them for the person they are and not what’s between there legs I am pre op and well in my wAy I don’t care about my bits wish they where not there but hay ho I have to wait for op . I find most guys like me for me and they see them self’s as straight which is fine with me so what does that make me

That's just my opinion....labels shouldn't matter, we all focus too much on other people's views, if you're happy, who cares "

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

That's just my opinion....labels shouldn't matter, we all focus too much on other people's views, if you're happy, who cares "

Poor is the man (person) whose pleasure depends on the permission of others.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"If you have a penis and you have sex with someone else with a penis, you're not straight (in my opinion)....but really, who cares? Do what you enjoy, fuck the labels and fuck what anyone thinks! I would say if you fancy the person you are fancying them for the person they are and not what’s between there legs I am pre op and well in my wAy I don’t care about my bits wish they where not there but hay ho I have to wait for op . I find most guys like me for me and they see them self’s as straight which is fine with me so what does that make me

let's just all be queer as fuck and get on with it...

"

That's just my opinion....labels shouldn't matter, we all focus too much on other people's views, if you're happy, who cares

Poor is the man (person) whose pleasure depends on the permission of others."

Quite!

By *akeyousmile30Man  over a year ago

greenwich

"Had to post this as I’ve had some great discussions on the subject if you was with or went with a TS what would you class or be classed as Straight, Bi or Gay my opinion would still be straight as your attracted to the woman they are inside and visually. Controversial.....I hope so "

Does it honestly matter in this day and

"

But 'who cares' is a valid opinion. And you haven't answered the question - can you explain why it matters? I genuinely don't understand why it's even interesting. "

“Who Cares” is your opinion not a reply to the post and if you don’t care why post and I never said it mattered I thought it would be interesting to see people’s thoughts in reply to the question asked and I’m sure you have many questions others would not find interesting

"u got big tits u must be TS trying to justify him/her self

just saying lol

Now now jealousy gets you no where x "

jealous for boobs really?

London

"

But 'who cares' is a valid opinion. And you haven't answered the question - can you explain why it matters? I genuinely don't understand why it's even interesting.

“Who Cares” is your opinion not a reply to the post and if you don’t care why post and I never said it mattered I thought it would be interesting to see people’s thoughts in reply to the question asked and I’m sure you have many questions others would not find interesting "

I care that some people are too obsessed with labels and putting people in boxes, is why I posted.

Personally I wouldn't start a topic or ask a question if I couldn't even justify why it mattered or was interesting, but never mind. Enjoy.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"

“Who Cares” is your opinion not a reply to the post and if you don’t care why post and I never said it mattered I thought it would be interesting to see people’s thoughts in reply to the question asked and I’m sure you have many questions others would not find interesting "

just remember you're not always entitled to a reply and you have no right to police how others reply to you.

I'm possibly not the only one who thinks you're either trolling or peeking out of the closet door to ask a question before ducking back inside again.

That's fine, we all have our own paths to walk....

"

“Who Cares” is your opinion not a reply to the post and if you don’t care why post and I never said it mattered I thought it would be interesting to see people’s thoughts in reply to the question asked and I’m sure you have many questions others would not find interesting

I care that some people are too obsessed with labels and putting people in boxes, is why I posted.

Personally I wouldn't start a topic or ask a question if I couldn't even justify why it mattered or was interesting, but never mind. Enjoy.

"

I’ve put people in boxes they didn’t care and labels I prefer Vivienne Westwood but I do take exception to people who, because it does not interest them or was justified to them, they think it should not be posted. It was a topical question nothing serious just to see how people viewed the subject matter with no intent to offend anyone. BUT IN MY OPINION it’s people like you who spoil things like this always looking for and issue IN MY OPINION does that make me right

By *akeyousmile30Man  over a year ago

greenwich

"

I’ve put people in boxes they didn’t care and labels I prefer Vivienne Westwood but I do take exception to people who, because it does not interest them or was justified to them, they think it should not be posted. It was a topical question nothing serious just to see how people viewed the subject matter with no intent to offend anyone. BUT IN MY OPINION it’s people like you who spoil things like this always looking for and issue IN MY OPINION does that make me right "

That’s the problem it’s all to much of your opinion!!

Maybe you should just live and let live?

We are not here long in the greater scheme of things so just enjoy?

I give in in the greater scheme of things I posted a question on a subject to see what people thought not to have to explain myself or justify why I asked it but thanks to those who gave some insightful answers and the rest well I’m sure I’ll see you doing the same on another post merry Xmas

Think my next thread will be “Does God Exist”

"Think my next thread will be “Does God Exist” "

That one is quite easy to answer.

As is the original question.

If two people with the same configuration of genitalia have sexual contact with each other,then that would be,what those who care about such matters would probably consider to be gay or bi.Two people with different or interlocking genitalia,not so.

Whether or not it matters is a matter of individual opinion,surely.

Personally,I couldn't care less what other consenting adults get up to together and I won't waste my time on worrying about whether they are gay,straight or bi.

"Think my next thread will be “Does God Exist”

If two people with the same configuration of genitalia have sexual contact with each other,then that would be,what those who care about such matters would probably consider to be gay or bi.Two people with different or interlocking genitalia,not so.

Personally,I couldn't care less what other consenting adults get up to together and I won't waste my time on worrying about whether they are gay,straight or bi."

Gina thank you for your reply as sad as it is I only posted to see people’s view on the subject I never meant to upset or offend anyone whatever there political sexual religious, etc etc sorry if I missed anyone, orientation I myself am so chilled about all things but people really need to get over themselves for God Sake, sorry for blaspheming, it’s a swingers site all said and done x

"Think my next thread will be “Does God Exist”

Personally,I couldn't care less what other consenting adults get up to together and I won't waste my time on worrying about whether they are gay,straight or bi.

Gina thank you for your reply as sad as it is I only posted to see people’s view on the subject I never meant to upset or offend anyone whatever there political sexual religious, etc etc sorry if I missed anyone, orientation I myself am so chilled about all things but people really need to get over themselves for God Sake, sorry for blaspheming, it’s a swingers site all said and done x "

I can only speak for myself,of course but I haven't taken any offence at anything.I rarely do.

By *achealTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

It's up to you how you identify your sexuality tbh I see my self as normal really

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

I don't see why a label is needed.

It's like pegging, does that make you something other than straight.

What about a cheeky finger in the bum.

Rimming.

Anal with the wife.

So if you like your bum hole played with then you got to be labeled as something other than straight.

Not for me. I'd ( Mr ) chouse "No Label" if the option was there for our profile.

Sheffield

"I don't see why a label is needed.

It's like pegging, does that make you something other than straight.

What about a cheeky finger in the bum.

Rimming.

Anal with the wife.

So if you like your bum hole played with then you got to be labeled as something other than straight.

Not for me. I'd ( Mr ) chouse "No Label" if the option was there for our profile."

Having your bum played with doesn't have any implication of being bi. The straight / bi definition only comes from the sex of the person you play with, not the activity you get up to.

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

If you're a woman and you like women then you're gay.

If you're a woman and you like women and men then you're bisexual.

If you're a woman and you like men then you're straight.

If you're a man and you like men then you're gay.

If you're a man and you like women and men then you're bisexual.

If you're a man and you like women then you're straight.

Try to think of trans people as the gender they are transitioning to. It's kinder, and it makes questions like this very, very easy.

"If you're a woman and you like women then you're gay.

If you're a woman and you like women and men then you're bisexual.

If you're a woman and you like men then you're straight.

If you're a man and you like men then you're gay.

If you're a man and you like women and men then you're bisexual.

If you're a man and you like women then you're straight.

Try to think of trans people as the gender they are transitioning to. It's kinder, and it makes questions like this very, very easy."

I guess some guys may find that last bit is the stumbling block. It's all very well to think of someone as a woman but,at the crucial moment,when faced with blue veined,purple headed,throbbing reality it probably becomes more difficult to square that circle.

I once had it explained to me in this way by a trans woman on facebook..''I identify as female,all of me.therefore my penis is female too''.

No,it didn't make sense to me either.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"What about a cheeky finger in the bum."

A woman putting her finger up your ass means youre gay and in the closet. It's more gay than having a guy suck you off.

North Oxfordshire

"

I once had it explained to me in this way by a trans woman on facebook..''I identify as female,all of me.therefore my penis is female too''.

No,it didn't make sense to me either."

Makes perfect sense to me. But then I don't think of gender as genitals.

"

No,it didn't make sense to me either.

Makes perfect sense to me. But then I don't think of gender as genitals."

And some people say you shouldn't mix up sex and gender.

Here is our take on it.....if as a guy you are playing with another male anotomey regardless of who/what it’s attached to then you fit into a bracket

Want to try it .....bi curious

Enjoyed it and want to do it again.....bisexual

Want a relationship with the same sex.....gay

Does it matter what your “label” is? Not one bit, just enjoy it.

Throw this in....I as the female am straight, no attraction to real females at all but......dress a guy in lingerie and make them up good to look like a female or a hot feminine TS then mmm mmm mmm

Mrs

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Here is our take on it.....if as a guy you are playing with another male anotomey regardless of who/what it’s attached to then you fit into a bracket

Want to try it .....bi curious

Enjoyed it and want to do it again.....bisexual

Want a relationship with the same sex.....gay

Does it matter what your “label” is? Not one bit, just enjoy it.

Throw this in....I as the female am straight, no attraction to real females at all but......dress a guy in lingerie and make them up good to look like a female or a hot feminine TS then mmm mmm mmm

Mrs"

Nah, you're wrong imo. I had sex with a TS. She fucked me in the ass like a girl while i was wearing lingerie. That would have been a straight act as im a man and she's a woman (with a lovely hard dick). However, at the time i was identifying as female so it was actually lesbian sex.

It’s a straight act if it’s a toy or similar as that’s prostate play, however bent over taking a real cock up your arse I’m sorry is not “straight”’

“Fab straight” then yeh if that’s your idea then cool go with it.

salisbury

"It’s a straight act if it’s a toy or similar as that’s prostate play, however bent over taking a real cock up your arse I’m sorry is not “straight”’

“Fab straight” then yeh if that’s your idea then cool go with it. "

But if that cock is attached to Someone who identifies as female its a straight act.

But that doesn’t make sense?? If a person has male anatomy regardless of how they identify and that’s going in a guys arse then the very minimum there bi curious if it’s first time.

We adore tv/ts/cd and that’s who we tend to meet as we love what they bring to the party!!!

Hard cock in lingerie mmm

salisbury

"But that doesn’t make sense?? If a person has male anatomy regardless of how they identify and that’s going in a guys arse then the very minimum there bi curious if it’s first time.

We adore tv/ts/cd and that’s who we tend to meet as we love what they bring to the party!!!

Hard cock in lingerie mmm"

It might not make sense to you. But its still straight sex. Man having sex with a woman.

Glad I posted this now reading the bottom part of the posts really good discussion unlike some of the top replies thanks guys quality arguments in the best way

"But that doesn’t make sense?? If a person has male anatomy regardless of how they identify and that’s going in a guys arse then the very minimum there bi curious if it’s first time.

It might not make sense to you. But its still straight sex. Man having sex with a woman. "

And to add to the discussion mine is it’s straight sex as you are with someone who identifies as a female visually looks like and behaves like one irrelevant of anatomy

salisbury

Dont forget there's nothing in law about how a woman must dress, so Brian blessed could identify as female and not change his image at all. Then fuck you in the ass and you'd still be straight! Bonus!

"Dont forget there's nothing in law about how a woman must dress, so Brian blessed could identify as female and not change his image at all. Then fuck you in the ass and you'd still be straight! Bonus! "

quality love it

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"Dont forget there's nothing in law about how a woman must dress, so Brian blessed could identify as female and not change his image at all. Then fuck you in the ass and you'd still be straight! Bonus! "

This statement is just crazy, but I do love your sense of humour. I guess everyone is straight then.

"Dont forget there's nothing in law about how a woman must dress, so Brian blessed could identify as female and not change his image at all. Then fuck you in the ass and you'd still be straight! Bonus!

This statement is just crazy, but I do love your sense of humour. I guess everyone is straight then. "

It’s a very valid point

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

I'm a transvestite, so a man who likes to dress with a little more care than a hairy panty wearer, yet I'm not gender dysphoric and thereby considering myself trapped in the wrong body.

However, I do laugh when 'straight' guys who aren't looking for TV and TS message me. I'm not pansexual, which I understand to mean that I'm attracted to beauty, whatever gender they may identify as.

And of course, Cicely is a naughty kinky slut, so not too picky!

North Oxfordshire

It might not make sense to you. But its still straight sex. Man having sex with a woman.

And to add to the discussion mine is it’s straight sex as you are with someone who identifies as a female visually looks like and behaves like one irrelevant of anatomy "

What do women 'visually' look like?

And to add to the discussion mine is it’s straight sex as you are with someone who identifies as a female visually looks like and behaves like one irrelevant of anatomy

What do women 'visually' look like?"

As in feminine x

salisbury

"Dont forget there's nothing in law about how a woman must dress, so Brian blessed could identify as female and not change his image at all. Then fuck you in the ass and you'd still be straight! Bonus!

This statement is just crazy, but I do love your sense of humour. I guess everyone is straight then. "

No if i had sex with a cis woman while i was identifying as female id be homosexual. Or bisexual at the least.

"

But 'who cares' is a valid opinion. And you haven't answered the question - can you explain why it matters? I genuinely don't understand why it's even interesting. "

Well who cares isn’t really a valid question though is it. It’s very clear who cares the person who post the thread. Why should someone explain why they have posted a thread if it’s not interesting to you then there are plenty more threads that might interest you that your time would be better spend replying to. Well that’s my valid opinion anyway

North Oxfordshire

As in feminine x "

Could you define for me what 'feminine' looks like? I'm worried I might not be a woman.

I'm also worried that I don't behave like a woman either, what does behaving like a woman entail?

As in feminine x

Could you define for me what 'feminine' looks like? I'm worried I might not be a woman.

I'm also worried that I don't behave like a woman either, what does behaving like a woman entail?"

This could get deep. All woman no matter what, how they behave, look, dress, portray themselves to me still have an air of femininity about them the quality of being female about womanhood which I feel TS portray maybe even more in my view and experience

North Oxfordshire

As in feminine x

I'm also worried that I don't behave like a woman either, what does behaving like a woman entail?

This could get deep. All woman no matter what, how they behave, look, dress, portray themselves to me still have an air of femininity about them the quality of being female about womanhood which I feel TS portray maybe even more in my view and experience "

But what is an 'air of femininity', and how do we make sure we have it? And what is 'womanhood'?

As in feminine x

This could get deep. All woman no matter what, how they behave, look, dress, portray themselves to me still have an air of femininity about them the quality of being female about womanhood which I feel TS portray maybe even more in my view and experience

But what is an 'air of femininity', and how do we make sure we have it? And what is 'womanhood'?"

As it says proud to be a woman and why would you not

North Oxfordshire

As in feminine x

But what is an 'air of femininity', and how do we make sure we have it? And what is 'womanhood'?

As it says proud to be a woman and why would you not "

So if you're not proud to be a woman, then you don't automatically have an air of femininity or womanhood? Which means you're not a woman?

(I'm not proud to be a woman. It's just the gender that my parents were told when I was born.)

As in feminine x

As it says proud to be a woman and why would you not

So if you're not proud to be a woman, then you don't automatically have an air of femininity or womanhood? Which means you're not a woman?

(I'm not proud to be a woman. It's just the gender that my parents were told when I was born.)"

Please tell me what your trying to get at it would make this discussion a lot easier x

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Bi then."

Yep ... if there’s a cock on the tgirl , you’re bi , no matter how feminine she looks .

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

Your cock in someone with a cock = gay.

Someone's cock in you and you have a cock = gay.

But why do you need to slot yourself into a category, just do whoever you want to do stuff with (provided they want to, otherwise that might be a bit rap3y)

salisbury

"Your cock in someone with a cock = gay.

Someone's cock in you and you have a cock = gay.

But why do you need to slot yourself into a category, just do whoever you want to do stuff with (provided they want to, otherwise that might be a bit rap3y)"

Jeez some people never left the 1900's did they!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

What's wrong with you?!!

salisbury

What's wrong with you?!! "

Many many things.

To some guys a holes a hole, nothing more to do with being Hetrosexual or homosexual, its simply pure lust...

"To some guys a holes a hole, nothing more to do with being Hetrosexual or homosexual, its simply pure lust..."

God though some like yours are amazing x

I can’t see an issue with being bi anyway!

Besides once you go bi, you can’t stop being bi

"To some guys a holes a hole, nothing more to do with being Hetrosexual or homosexual, its simply pure lust..."

Or maybe they’re not getting quality or anything so they’ll do anything the old saying get it while you can

A fair point, yet Lust is lust and as said afore times a standing prick has no conscience and some guys are so consumed with lust they are blinded by it for the brief time lust engulfs them

"A fair point, yet Lust is lust and as said afore times a standing prick has no conscience and some guys are so consumed with lust they are blinded by it for the brief time lust engulfs them"

Until they go home crying and their conscience plays with them with what they’ve done

It makes us laugh that some people still think that playing with a cock (doing what ever you wish with it) suck, wank or be fucked that your "straight"

It doesn't matter who or what it's attached to it's a COCK and if you doing anything with it....... your at the very least bi curious.

salisbury

"It makes us laugh that some people still think that playing with a cock (doing what ever you wish with it) suck, wank or be fucked that your "straight"

It doesn't matter who or what it's attached to it's a COCK and if you doing anything with it....... your at the very least bi curious.

"

Its not "what people think", its the law! If i suck a woman's cock or she fucks me. It's straight sex! She's a she whether she's had a sex change or if she just identifies as female.

You've summed this thread up in one comment that shows how deluded people are on fab with regards to sexuality.

"If you suck a cock your straight" genetic women don't have cocks end of.

"You've summed this thread up in one comment that shows how deluded people are on fab with regards to sexuality.

"If you suck a cock your straight" genetic women don't have cocks end of. "

Deluded why? Because they don’t think like you or you don’t think like them says the couple who are on FAB

salisbury

"You've summed this thread up in one comment that shows how deluded people are on fab with regards to sexuality.

"If you suck a cock your straight" genetic women don't have cocks end of. "

Maybe. But some legal women do have. At least you admit that post op they are definitely female.

I like TV CDs, I like a bit of dressing, and love it if a MF couple's male is dressed, but I identify as straight, because I don't fancy men, yes I know it's crazy, but I'm not, or ever have been turned on by a Man, but if he dresses, then I am.

I have put Bi curious on my profile before, but that just leads to daily approaches by Men.

That's just how I feel

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a person's own self awareness that matters, anything else is really not the business of anyone else.

Who wants to be straight jacketed into a classification system that is designed for those with limited thinking skills!

salisbury

"I like TV CDs, I like a bit of dressing, and love it if a MF couple's male is dressed, but I identify as straight, because I don't fancy men, yes I know it's crazy, but I'm not, or ever have been turned on by a Man, but if he dresses, then I am.

I have put Bi curious on my profile before, but that just leads to daily approaches by Men.

That's just how I feel

"

Block single men.

Bi then.

Yep ... if there’s a cock on the tgirl , you’re bi , no matter how feminine she looks ."

I thought we'd established that her penis can be female, so in that case it wouldn't be.

Bi then.

Yep ... if there’s a cock on the tgirl , you’re bi , no matter how feminine she looks .

I thought we'd established that her penis can be female, so in that case it wouldn't be."

Would said penis have a name or would it be for example Sarah’s Penis or The Penis of Sarah

Bi then.

I thought we'd established that her penis can be female, so in that case it wouldn't be.

Would said penis have a name or would it be for example Sarah’s Penis or The Penis of Sarah "

You're asking me??? I'm out of my depth when it comes to female penises. Lucy Lewd tried to explain it but I just couldn't get my head round it. Ask her.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Knickers did you take a certain action recently due to my calling you on paragraphs of a certain book?

"Knickers did you take a certain action recently due to my calling you on paragraphs of a certain book?

"

What?

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Knickers did you take a certain action recently due to my calling you on paragraphs of a certain book?

What?"

Nah ignore me. Ive just read your reply on the thread in question.

As you where lol.

What?

Nah ignore me. Ive just read your reply on the thread in question.

As you where lol."

Pieman your not reading a post wrong again are you not like you at all

Pre-op but visually looks female "

Bi leaning if not Bi.

Anything else is "fab straight" oe gay IMHO

"Had to post this as I’ve had some great discussions on the subject if you was with or went with a TS what would you class or be classed as Straight, Bi or Gay my opinion would still be straight as your attracted to the woman they are inside and visually. Controversial.....I hope so "

I am not in that situation, so my opinion is irrelevant. Only matters to the people involved and possibly changes by the moment too.

By *amiePhuktMan  over a year ago

Bristol

This is half the problem these days pigeon boxing people etc, does it matter what it makes you ?? NO, as long as you are a good person and respect others choices, way of living etc then the rest is just all conditioned ways of thinking / reacting to others way of living.

Take people for what they are ( human beings ) regardless of gender / sexuality or lifestyle choice, and be a good person thats all you need to know or ask yourself when you lie down and close your eyes.

[Removed by poster at 15/12/17 04:48:12]

"Had to post this as I’ve had some great discussions on the subject if you was with or went with a TS what would you class or be classed as Straight, Bi or Gay my opinion would still be straight as your attracted to the woman they are inside and visually. Controversial.....I hope so

I am not in that situation, so my opinion is irrelevant. Only matters to the people involved and possibly changes by the moment too."

But you still gave it

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bournmouth/poole/Blandford

i know a gorgeous TS . 100% feminine ..i'd say u can be straight .well fab-straight

"Had to post this as I’ve had some great discussions on the subject if you was with or went with a TS what would you class or be classed as Straight, Bi or Gay my opinion would still be straight as your attracted to the woman they are inside and visually. Controversial.....I hope so

I am not in that situation, so my opinion is irrelevant. Only matters to the people involved and possibly changes by the moment too.

But you still gave it "

No, I didn't

"A fair point, yet Lust is lust and as said afore times a standing prick has no conscience and some guys are so consumed with lust they are blinded by it for the brief time lust engulfs them

Until they go home crying and their conscience plays with them with what they’ve done "

Thats very true in many instances

Just my take on it....if a guy sucks my cock and enjoys it then I don't see how he can class himself as anything other than being bi x

I'd say straight tbh.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

men will see themselves as straight or bi or gay depending on who they are with. They have no preference so stay delusional and actually believe they are straight when having sex with men or TS/V. I've spoken to hundreds of fab straight men that would happily fuck a trans but would never be seen out in public or date one. To me that is total disrespect to the trans but they obviously don't mind as they still allow these men to use them for sex when biological women play hard to get. It's the fab way unfortunately, like or move on.

By *ssey2015Man  over a year ago

Leamington Spa

i have to agree, attraction is a big thing, and very simple, let be what it should be, go with the flo and first attraction,

Can't be arsed to read the thread ....

But I think if you're having sex with someone of the same gender then that makes you at least Bi regardless of what they're wearing

But I'm not really that bothered be who you need to be OP

I was thinking about my bi tendancies today I was out for lunch with a mate and the waitress was so beautiful I was picturing her naked

It was all about her femininity and her female form.

I would ave been disappointed to undress her and find a cock

Though I like cocks too but attached to manly men.

So we all like different things who'd have thunk it

» Add a new message to this topic