FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Too much info.

Too much info.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don`t know about anyone else, but profiles that go into graphic details about what they are looking for, together with pics of genetailia "flapping" about all over the place, really puts us off.

Furthermore, couples appear to be the main culprits. Is it just us, or maybe we`re a little too prudish in our outlook.

Anyone else share share our _iews?

And yes, we are aware that people have the right to put whatever they wish on their profiles and we respect that, its just a thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

less is more....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"less is more...."

More a less...

"less is more...."

We think so.

Like will attract like.

"I don`t know about anyone else, but profiles that go into graphic details about what they are looking for, together with pics of genetailia "flapping" about all over the place, really puts us off.

Furthermore, couples appear to be the main culprits. Is it just us, or maybe we`re a little too prudish in our outlook.

Anyone else share share our _iews?

And yes, we are aware that people have the right to put whatever they wish on their profiles and we respect that, its just a thought. "

I dont like it either...nothing wrong with being a little discreat..

"Like will attract like. "

Good point....... Fancy a shag?

I prefer to have information about the person and what they are looking for, so i know if we might get on. I like looking at dirty pictures, the dirtier the better. They turn me on.

With some of the bits you see on here your better fore warned

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

off to have a poop

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

dam got the p and f keys mixed up again.....

poof?

"I prefer to have information about the person and what they are looking for, so i know if we might get on. I like looking at dirty pictures, the dirtier the better. They turn me on."

Yes I see your point, but as a first message?

Really?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

foof?

In my eyes less is more

without this sounding direct to the OP...I dont care....this is my time and love the time ive spent with others.I can be variable on different types of meets and value anyones discretion if its required

"In my eyes less is more"

And beautiful eyes they will be no doubt.

"without this sounding direct to the OP...I dont care....this is my time and love the time ive spent with others.I can be variable on different types of meets and value anyones discretion if its required"

Its a wee bit early for the "Buckie" isn`t it paddy?

"without this sounding direct to the OP...I dont care....this is my time and love the time ive spent with others.I can be variable on different types of meets and value anyones discretion if its required

Its a wee bit early for the "Buckie" isn`t it paddy? "

lol i had my fill of booze at weekend thanks lol...there goes my growing nose again haha

"without this sounding direct to the OP...I dont care....this is my time and love the time ive spent with others.I can be variable on different types of meets and value anyones discretion if its required

lol i had my fill of booze at weekend thanks lol...there goes my growing nose again haha"

four words I never thought to hear you utter

my fill of booze?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

" pics of genetailia "flapping" about all over the place"

Loving the imagery.

lol i had my fill of booze at weekend thanks lol...there goes my growing nose again haha

my fill of booze?"

lolol yeahh I found it difficult to type it xxxx

my fill of booze?

lolol yeahh I found it difficult to type it xxxx"

hands shaking darling

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Yes...tasteful sexy pics, undressed or otherwise much more attractive !!

"Yes...tasteful sexy pics, undressed or otherwise much more attractive !!"

Agree, we think that an element of mystery should remain until we meet another couple, all the more exciting we find.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The more info people write the better... for me that is.

I want to know what people are looking for, what they like and don't like.... a generic "up for most things" tells me naff all.

In addition, you start to get a feel for the person in the way they write the info.

Sometimes it switches me off, but at least it saved me the time of finding out later.

Sometimes it draws me in and gives us plenty to talk about.

As for photos.... I really don't see the point in photos which are mainly of a playmate/s and have only have a small body part of the profile owner in the shot. I assume most won't be bringing their former playmates with them, so having a better idea of what the former playmate looks like rather than the profile owner doesn't help me one jot.

I know it's wrong to assume and each will have their own reasons but it just makes me feel they are trying to hard to prove something.

alittle dignity goes a long way

"The more info people write the better... for me that is.

I want to know what people are looking for, what they like and don't like.... a generic "up for most things" tells me naff all.

In addition, you start to get a feel for the person in the way they write the info.

Sometimes it switches me off, but at least it saved me the time of finding out later.

Sometimes it draws me in and gives us plenty to talk about.

As for photos.... I really don't see the point in photos which are mainly of a playmate/s and have only have a small body part of the profile owner in the shot. I assume most won't be bringing their former playmates with them, so having a better idea of what the former playmate looks like rather than the profile owner doesn't help me one jot.

I know it's wrong to assume and each will have their own reasons but it just makes me feel they are trying to hard to prove something."

the photo part for me is getting compliments from people on new pics, even my silly pics...not trying to prove anything i just like people being niceNpervilyperving lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

the photo part for me is getting compliments from people on new pics, even my silly pics...not trying to prove anything i just like people being niceNpervilyperving lol"

Like I said, each will have their own reasons. Though in my head it would be more appropriate for the people who compliment your photos to be complimenting the people who actually feature in them.

If I set my Avatar to my cock pic, I find the amount of messages I receive shoots up, so they (well mine at least) do 'work'

However, I don't like the thought of someone being interested just because it looks like I have a 'nice cock' so it lays dormant in my private pics (unless I'm very horny and needs must)

I can't deny, I like to know what I'm getting in the man rod department, but even so, I am much more turned on by erotic photos than I am by graphic ones. A bulge in tight boxers, or a beautiful male body in jeans for instance, low slung, with his iliac crests clearly on show, leading the eye down to whatever monster may lurk within the clinging denim.

I also need to see a face. You can tell a lot from faces I think ...

Having said all this of course, should a man happen to show me a picture of his weaponry before I get to know him, it saves the awkward question somewhere down the line of 'oi mate - show us your cock!'

"

Like I said, each will have their own reasons. Though in my head it would be more appropriate for the people who compliment your photos to be complimenting the people who actually feature in them."

OOps missed this one and that never made sense to me.

...of course they are complimenting the people in my pics as well as myself(maybe)...otherwise I wouldnt recieve mail about who ive met or "whos the hot chick in the pic(s)"

» Add a new message to this topic