FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Moral dilemma

Moral dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mmaNandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

West mids / woking

I was friends with a girl I used to work with we stayed in touch she would tell me what a controlling person her bf could be with her having male friends, subsequently we stopped speaking, now the fun part I found her on fab with her bf, and I don't believe for one second she actually knows about it,she not the type (trust me we tried ) so do I say stuff it you lost your friends for him why do i care, or do I try and reach out to her and let her know what he is actually doing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I found her on fab with her bf, and I don't believe for one second she actually knows about it,she not the type (trust me we tried )"

You said you stopped talking. So how could you possibly know what goes on behind closed doors? It might not have worked with you but might work with him.

You could be absolutely right and she hasn’t got a clue.

Either way, don’t go all guns blazing about anything.

I’d try reestablish contact first and then see if you can slip it into conversation after a while

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If you're no longer in contact with her how do you know she hasn't changed and come to like this lifestyle or be a part of it?

I'd suggest to stay out of it same as would be the case with you finding anyone else you know on here.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Just because she didn't want to fuck you doesn't mean she doesn't know about the fab profile.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Have you ever heard the phrase...

Shoot the messenger?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was friends with a girl I used to work with we stayed in touch she would tell me what a controlling person her bf could be with her having male friends, subsequently we stopped speaking, now the fun part I found her on fab with her bf, and I don't believe for one second she actually knows about it,she not the type (trust me we tried ) so do I say stuff it you lost your friends for him why do i care, or do I try and reach out to her and let her know what he is actually doing "

What is he actually doing?

By *mmaNandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

West mids / woking

Only been a couple of months we not spoke and that cuz he was controlling, there are photos of her all over the profile and he contact us for fun and we relieved who she was, also another reason we don't believe she nows and he states there only him playing at moment. Would you want to now you partner has put private photos of you on net without you knowledge

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

its probably best to stay out of it .

I tend to find that getting involved in others dramas tends to end up causing more harm than good.

By *rated-BaconMan  over a year ago

medway

I'd bring it up.. But I am honest with everyone abd I expect the same back.. but thats another story

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only been a couple of months we not spoke and that cuz he was controlling, there are photos of her all over the profile and he contact us for fun and we relieved who she was, also another reason we don't believe she nows and he states there only him playing at moment. Would you want to now you partner has put private photos of you on net without you knowledge"

So what do you actually know as 100% hard fact with evidence to back it up?

If she is knowingly on here then all you will do is embarrass her and drive a bigger wedge in your relationship. Perhaps in the past she's just shown discretion in her sexual choices, I'd imagine friends of a huge proportion of couples on here would be equally surprised to discover they were swingers.

Ginger

Ok so from what I can gather you think this former friend of yours who has/had a controlling partner. That this partner is

1) on fab as a couple and using his partners pics too

2) you think he is using her pics without her knowledge because it states in the profile that only the bloke is meeting.

3) this makes you think his Mrs (your mate) doesn't know about pics and your concerned.

I can see your concern, but it's tricky cuz you never know the fall out from it... I'd just leave it as you've lost touch a bit now, so it's not as if you can just casually sneak it up in conversation.

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

Step away ... move on ... find some new play pals

» Add a new message to this topic