FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male pics on a couple profile.

Male pics on a couple profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rban-Nites OP   Couple  over a year ago

LONDON (SE)

Why do most couple profiles mainly contain pics of only the women?

You may see an occasional dick pic or a flash of a hand but 90% of pics are of the woman.

I get the female form is more alluring and when dressed in sexy lingerie or posed sexily they can be more enticing...BUT.... if you are obviously looking to play together then why do the guys pics fall short? Personally if i check out a couple's profile i like to see an even amount of both, as sexy as the female form is there should be more of the male so you know if both are to your preference.

Any others agree or am i just nit picking lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/17 22:30:37]

Because they think that’s the best way to sell themselves

I just wish Lacey would have a shave

O7rs does have mainly pics of me but there are some nice ones of us both and him on his own x

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

No we agree and when we first starting looking for another couple would get really frustrated that there were never any pictures of the male. Now, we tend not to message profiles that show very little of him.

Unfortunately it seems that a lot of couples are trying to attract a woman for some bi play or the female half of the couple is their biggest selling point!

I have more pics than Tom, because i'm a bit of a tart.

Tom is a typical guy who just posts up a couple of pics thinking yeah they'll do. Whereas I can't decide which one so up they all go lol.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Our experience has been that if there are no pictures of the guy he doesn't really want to be involved. We know that this isn't true in all cases but we do use it as a filter now.

That said it's not our business how other people run their profile

Not everyone has all pics for public view so whilst there may be more of the chap, we can’t see them. I don’t judge people by lack of pics to be honest I’d rather that than nothing but dick pics from various angles.

MrsK

Agree

I always think this but then I'm not looking for couples.

If a couple was looking for a female to join them how do they expect the female to know if she wants to do anything with the couple.

LONDON (SE)

"Our experience has been that if there are no pictures of the guy he doesn't really want to be involved. We know that this isn't true in all cases but we do use it as a filter now.

That said it's not our business how other people run their profile "

Oh I'd never judge on how others choose to display their profile each to their own, its just personally for us looking for a couple we are both attracted to is difficult if the profile is only adorned with pics of the female.

My mr really doesn't like having his pic taken and it's hard trying to pin him down for one. I do have one but it's private so wouldn't show in public pics. We do have a few action shots but that's his preference and not mine. It's difficult when you both have different ideas of what makes a good profile. X

Most of them are looking for a woman for the wife and the husband hides in the wardrobe, watching through the keyhole.

LONDON (SE)

"My mr really doesn't like having his pic taken and it's hard trying to pin him down for one. I do have one but it's private so wouldn't show in public pics. We do have a few action shots but that's his preference and not mine. It's difficult when you both have different ideas of what makes a good profile. X "

This i have to agree with you on as my Mr is the same about pics of himself but that said he too likes to be able to see both parties so agrees to show more of him than he'd ideally like

Check out Redoriarty, he's super hot and an amazing fuck so I've heard

"Why do most couple profiles mainly contain pics of only the women?

You may see an occasional dick pic or a flash of a hand but 90% of pics are of the woman.

I get the female form is more alluring and when dressed in sexy lingerie or posed sexily they can be more enticing...BUT.... if you are obviously looking to play together then why do the guys pics fall short? Personally if i check out a couple's profile i like to see an even amount of both, as sexy as the female form is there should be more of the male so you know if both are to your preference.

Any others agree or am i just nit picking lol "

I totally agree, I don’t meet couples unless there are an even amount of pictures on the profile.

LONDON (SE)

"Check out Redoriarty, he's super hot and an amazing fuck so I've heard "

Lol subtle advertising of yourself there but for us single men or fwb couple's are not on our agenda

It's amazing how many conversations go strangely quiet when you make it clear that without a picture of Mr `sexypants*` we will not play.

Our profile makes it perfectly clear - mind you it's almost a book.

*other profile names are available.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Our profile contains roughhly an equal amount of photos of both of us.

"Check out Redoriarty, he's super hot and an amazing fuck so I've heard

Lol subtle advertising of yourself there but for us single men or fwb couple's are not on our agenda "

Can't blame a guy for trying

We appreciate your preference and don't hide our status at all. FWB's aren't for everyone, we known and accept that.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Our experience has been that if there are no pictures of the guy he doesn't really want to be involved. We know that this isn't true in all cases but we do use it as a filter now.

Oh I'd never judge on how others choose to display their profile each to their own, its just personally for us looking for a couple we are both attracted to is difficult if the profile is only adorned with pics of the female.

"

Agreed. We're both straight I don't want to be underlined.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It bugs me if a profile messages us to meet,with not 1 pic of the man.We come as a pair on this profile and as a straight woman,im often frustrated by profiles full of woman only.

If they are oy meeting men ,then i get that,but if they want a couple they should display both people.

This is why we use clubs/socials now as its rare to see a couple with pics of both.

Miss

LONDON (SE)

"Check out Redoriarty, he's super hot and an amazing fuck so I've heard

Lol subtle advertising of yourself there but for us single men or fwb couple's are not on our agenda

Can't blame a guy for trying

We appreciate your preference and don't hide our status at all. FWB's aren't for everyone, we known and accept that."

Lol god does love a trier

Hot couple though regardless of our preferences

Totally agree, as a couple we want to see pictures of both. We have pictures of him showing, not as many as me - but there for people to perve x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Agreed. We're both straight I don't want to be underlined."

Underlined!? I meant sidelined .

Mind you I don't really want to be underlined either.

We have pics of us both in public and friends galleries.

It's true that there's more of Succubus, but blame that on Incubus loving to capture her in all her glory...

» Add a new message to this topic