FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Horse riders anyone?

Horse riders anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am i the only one who finds tight jodhpurs really sexy on females. Especially the white dressage ones. Mmmmm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, me too.

Wish I'd nipped over to Burghley a few weeks ago

Ooof what a turn on, especially when they stink of horse shit and sweaty manes

Nope, now I'm fantasizing about River Song... thanks!

I'm a rider!

Have a horse called Melvin

I ride but somehow i don't think that's what you're aiming at.

"I ride but somehow i don't think that's what you're aiming at. "

"I ride but somehow i don't think that's what you're aiming at. . "

Say hi to Melvin for me.

"Ooof what a turn on, especially when they stink of horse shit and sweaty manes "

Why the long face

"I ride but somehow i don't think that's what you're aiming at. .

Say hi to Melvin for me. "

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Nope, me too.

Wish I'd nipped over to Burghley a few weeks ago "

Was a lovely day out....

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

OP- as a bike rider I'm very surprised.

I've always found that horse riders, particularly off-road are the most infuriating self entitled bunch of people I've ever met.

Even walkers are better.

I'm yet to see many sexy jodhpur wearing women. It's mainly overweight middle aged women huffing and puffing shouting the odds at any other trail user whilst their long suffering nervy as fuck horse anxiously shuffles on its feet looking like it's either going to buck them off or bite me.

Just as they tell you that 'it's a bridleway' whilst waving their whip in your face the horse will then lift it's tail to produce a massive steaming mound of manure..

That's gotta win a prize for most stereotypes in a single comment?

"OP- as a bike rider I'm very surprised.

I've always found that horse riders, particularly off-road are the most infuriating self entitled bunch of people I've ever met.

Even walkers are better.

I'm yet to see many sexy jodhpur wearing women. It's mainly overweight middle aged women huffing and puffing shouting the odds at any other trail user whilst their long suffering nervy as fuck horse anxiously shuffles on its feet looking like it's either going to buck them off or bite me.

Just as they tell you that 'it's a bridleway' whilst waving their whip in your face the horse will then lift it's tail to produce a massive steaming mound of manure.. "

errr ok. I ride a bike and ridden horses too. I haven't personally waved a crop in anyone's face or taken a dump when talking to anyone. I have seen a lot of people in lycra that should be arrested by the fashion police though!

I tend to ride in jeans. Sorry

I usually ride in jeans or yoga pants (in the sunmer), I split my 'best' jodhpurs and have yet to replace them

Jodhpurs hell yes! especially if the wearers upper class and la de dah!

Even walkers are better.

Just as they tell you that 'it's a bridleway' whilst waving their whip in your face the horse will then lift it's tail to produce a massive steaming mound of manure.. errr ok. I ride a bike and ridden horses too. I haven't personally waved a crop in anyone's face or taken a dump when talking to anyone. I have seen a lot of people in lycra that should be arrested by the fashion police though! "

I'm a biker( ex semi pro racer) and a horse rider ( had 2 horses of my own , currently none at the moment tho ).

Whenever I've hacked out and met with other people enjoying the countryside be it walkers or cyclists I've never met anyone that was rude or insensitive to appreciate the control needed to ensure a half ton animal ( with a mind of their own ) doesn't hurt anyone else/itself or indeed me ....i firmly believe the countryside is there for EVERYONE to enjoy....just give respect to eachother and everyone can enjoy their hobbies.

Jumps off my soapbox now

Ps....i ride in jodpurs too but let's not go there

Horse rider since 4 year old I've got the moves Lol! Not met a guy yet who has got past 2 min when I've got on top

As i ride on the north downs and often encounter horse riders, ive never had a problem. If your behind them just call out or cough , horse and rider look round and alls well.

Some bike riders dont even say hello to other riders so they areprobably the ones who get abused... grumpy sods.

"I usually ride in jeans or yoga pants (in the sunmer), I split my 'best' jodhpurs and have yet to replace them "

You do have great bum... for riding

By *adyR68Woman  over a year ago

HYDE

Even walkers are better.

Just as they tell you that 'it's a bridleway' whilst waving their whip in your face the horse will then lift it's tail to produce a massive steaming mound of manure.. "

WHAT AN UTTER KNOB !!!

Lol. Hes not a horse fan then

By *igger1066Man  over a year ago

bolton

You could ride me in whatever you wanted autumn. Stunning photo's

I get to mingle with such ladies on a pretty much daily basis. Horsey ladies are batshit crazy, in a mostly nice way..

Even walkers are better.

Oohhh... got an axe to grind eh... as a rider i find the total opposite but in the spirt of the season i'll shut up ??

"I get to mingle with such ladies on a pretty much daily basis. Horsey ladies are batshit crazy, in a mostly nice way.."

Totally totally agree... love em all...

» Add a new message to this topic