FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How this site has changed over the years .....

How this site has changed over the years .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man  over a year ago

Kent

- more younger couples

- swingers more selective

- bbc more in demand from

couples

- seems to be more bi couples

- more clubs around the

country being advertised

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just more of everything - ive not seen much change over the 7 years ive been here -

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Only been here a year. Forums I've noticed more whinging, but that could just be me taking more notice.

Have noticed many changes over the years of on and off this since 2007.

Anyone remember the woman's face? That used to be top left corner I think.

And I seem to remember its also been cherries?

I also remember the days when forums first started. When you could post http links for anything and also people put emails and phone numbers on forum and on profiles.

I remember the day the site had 100 members in UK ha yep been here many times on and off over the years

"just more of everything - ive not seen much change over the 7 years ive been here - "

You must remember the woman's face at side top or the cherries? (I'm not so certain about the cherries)

Did you go on forums back then?

Like u must remember when they first started... was more like bb thread than the limiting crap it is now

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

When I started over 7 years ago the lounge forum was just a small hut and swingers chat forum was mostly fields.

*stares wistfully out of the window*

"just more of everything - ive not seen much change over the 7 years ive been here -

You must remember the woman's face at side top or the cherries? (I'm not so certain about the cherries)

Like u must remember when they first started... was more like bb thread than the limiting crap it is now "

forums i have always popped on and off but the last 2 or 3 years ive got more involved

Been on and off here for 5 years. I find the forums more inclusive than they used to be. It was a lot of the same circle posting back then. A lot more post now. It did seem more fun with the clubs, private parties and the socials... But maybe that is just down to myself changing over time, rather than the site itself

"just more of everything - ive not seen much change over the 7 years ive been here -

Like u must remember when they first started... was more like bb thread than the limiting crap it is now "

i think i remember the cherries

I have been on here a long time, a few changes but pretty much as it was, the forums I think were much more light hearted

Kent

I think the forums have become more an abusive hunting ground now where someone will always say black is white for the sake of a heated debate/arguement. Tbh forums im not as keen on these days just the odd post.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I haven't noticed much of a change except for people venting their spleen in the politics forum. Just kick back and enjoy

Like u must remember when they first started... was more like bb thread than the limiting crap it is now

i think i remember the cherries "

Good least someone remembers the cherries... can't recall the years, but no one remember the rough cut out woman's head? We going back long time now

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Good least someone remembers the cherries... can't recall the years, but no one remember the rough cut out woman's head? We going back long time now "

what name did you post under in the early days? Ive been using the forums for about 10 years under the same name. I remember all what you.said about being able to post links and pictures on the forums. Also you could post music on your profile. Wasnt many on the forums in the early days but i still remember a few names

Good least someone remembers the cherries... can't recall the years, but no one remember the rough cut out woman's head? We going back long time now "

The cherries can't have gone that long ago, because I remember them, and I joined 5 years ago.

Good least someone remembers the cherries... can't recall the years, but no one remember the rough cut out woman's head? We going back long time now what name did you post under in the early days? Ive been using the forums for about 10 years under the same name. I remember all what you.said about being able to post links and pictures on the forums. Also you could post music on your profile. Wasnt many on the forums in the early days but i still remember a few names"

Glad someone remembers these things...as seemed like a few claims of being here over that length of time. The name would be summit is have to give some thought on. I can't actually remember, but then I've been here and left so many times over all those years. Is like recently met up with someone on here, who i had spoken with not my last profile or the one before that, but spoken with like 5 years ago on an old profile. Is funny really.. twice this has happened. Actually felt so shitty one meet. We had just had sex...she went away and put a dress and heels on. Then it struck me, three years ago we had spoken, was going to meet up, I met someone else and well left site. She knew who I was from start but kept quiet till after we'd fucked. It made me feel really quite crapy, but she said she'd wanted to meet me all that time..is weird I looked for her this time round..thought hadn't found her...yet she had a different profile.

I know quite few people on here from the many years on and off, after all people are either in it for life or swing in and out like I have done.

I can't recall your name from back then but I'm not great with names, faces and photos yes, but names not so good

Its funny. Half the time i cant remember who left last week. Yet i still remember things from years ago

Good least someone remembers the cherries... can't recall the years, but no one remember the rough cut out woman's head? We going back long time now

The cherries can't have gone that long ago, because I remember them, and I joined 5 years ago. "

Yeah the cherries must be about 4 years ago.

Certainly the woman's head was 7 years ago.

I often wondered who the females head was?

Given no one seems to remember the being a head, doubt anyone will know who is was

Good least someone remembers the cherries... can't recall the years, but no one remember the rough cut out woman's head? We going back long time now what name did you post under in the early days? Ive been using the forums for about 10 years under the same name. I remember all what you.said about being able to post links and pictures on the forums. Also you could post music on your profile. Wasnt many on the forums in the early days but i still remember a few names"

You know it prompted me to search the archives of the net just out of interest..see if Fab there. It seems it is. Actually from day 1 all way through till now. I found you back in 2007 but your profile was hidden unless logged in, yet most people are not.

I used the search members from names now from ones showing in forums in 2007 just three can find still here.

I'm actually quite alarmed that every forum post from 2007 till now is all still accessible.

Actually thats the thing about the net, never deleted, always there, somewhere, even ghost images.

Also see all that is posted in forums is also in Google going back quite far. All accessible. It wouldn't be hard to find someone. I see it only '*' first letter of the name.

I can find posts from myself back 3 years ago. Ha seems I've repeated the some of my questions now that I asked three years ago haha like even I'm on a forum loop.

Funny looking at the web site the very first day went live and then when the site had 40 members. Weird what's in the forum archive

Taken few screen shots. Got some of the site in 2007.

The woman's face. Was done by a member according to the forum back then ha..I wonder if its her face.

Is so weird reading the bare back posts in 2007 compared to them now and how things have changed or ideas of anyway. Guess its how im reminded how many people back then actually genuine unlike today.

Ive been trying to find my first ever profile in the old archive but without knowing my name...just looking through pages of members names and posts.

Its crazy what's here still accessible

"Taken few screen shots. Got some of the site in 2007.

The woman's face. Was done by a member according to the forum back then ha..I wonder if its her face.

Is so weird reading the bare back posts in 2007 compared to them now and how things have changed or ideas of anyway. Guess its how im reminded how many people back then actually genuine unlike today.

Ive been trying to find my first ever profile in the old archive but without knowing my name...just looking through pages of members names and posts.

Its crazy what's here still accessible"

what did you type to bring up the forums from 2007. Id be interested to read them

its gone from shit to shittier

"Only been here a year. Forums I've noticed more whinging, but that could just be me taking more notice."

yes stop whinging

I havn't noticed the site is different at all.

Its crazy what's here still accessiblewhat did you type to bring up the forums from 2007. Id be interested to read them"

pm'd you. Have fun

Its crazy what's here still accessiblewhat did you type to bring up the forums from 2007. Id be interested to read them"

Did you find anything interesting in the past days of fab? Use full the site init

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

I remember before the site nothing but packed pubs, great nights out with mates and the art of conversation wasn't totally lost!

Kent

"I remember before the site nothing but packed pubs, great nights out with mates and the art of conversation wasn't totally lost! "

Totally agree . We have as a nation lost our social scene !! Remember when friday night was the main night . Now in my town its just a few teeny boppers

"I remember before the site nothing but packed pubs, great nights out with mates and the art of conversation wasn't totally lost!

Totally agree . We have as a nation lost our social scene !! Remember when friday night was the main night . Now in my town its just a few teeny boppers"

yes thats right friday was a night to look forward to on the town, now its avoided

"I think the forums have become more an abusive hunting ground now where someone will always say black is white for the sake of a heated debate/arguement. Tbh forums im not as keen on these days just the odd post. "

Agree. Much more.toxic. not good. Folk just on to have a go at someone in a snidey way too

I have been here I think 9/10 years and not a lot really change ..

"I think the forums have become more an abusive hunting ground now where someone will always say black is white for the sake of a heated debate/arguement. Tbh forums im not as keen on these days just the odd post.

Agree. Much more.toxic. not good. Folk just on to have a go at someone in a snidey way too"

see i disagree. The old forums where terrible. Not as many rules and it really was survival of the fittest. Yes there is bitching and backstabbing but nothing like the early days

I haven't been 'here' long but I was messaged the other day and was told that it had become shallow . Apparently real swingers would fuck anyone and didn't care about being attracted to the other person .

Has Fab changed? Or have you changed?

"I haven't been 'here' long but I was messaged the other day and was told that it had become shallow . Apparently real swingers would fuck anyone and didn't care about being attracted to the other person . "
well that person is wrong as I would never just fu,,k I have to like .

the early days was like the frontier wild west

now its all pc and some cannot wait to jump on a thread and lash the op with personal comments

"Has Fab changed? Or have you changed?"
i know ive changed. Not sure for better or worse but ive quietened down an awful lot

"I think the forums have become more an abusive hunting ground now where someone will always say black is white for the sake of a heated debate/arguement. Tbh forums im not as keen on these days just the odd post.

Agree. Much more.toxic. not good. Folk just on to have a go at someone in a snidey way toosee i disagree. The old forums where terrible. Not as many rules and it really was survival of the fittest. Yes there is bitching and backstabbing but nothing like the early days"

Nice to see a lot of the same old face diamond and game4it it is lovely to see you both still on here xx pervs !!!

"Has Fab changed? Or have you changed?i know ive changed. Not sure for better or worse but ive quietened down an awful lot"

You get better and better.

Agree. Much more.toxic. not good. Folk just on to have a go at someone in a snidey way toosee i disagree. The old forums where terrible. Not as many rules and it really was survival of the fittest. Yes there is bitching and backstabbing but nothing like the early days

Nice to see a lot of the same old face diamond and game4it it is lovely to see you both still on here xx pervs !!!"

nice to see you to. You came to one of the first socials i organized

"Has Fab changed? Or have you changed?i know ive changed. Not sure for better or worse but ive quietened down an awful lot

You get better and better."

oooooh get you

if i remember right, i could be wrong.. in the old days if you closed your profile you had to wait 7 days to get a new one

now you can get one as many times as you like

"Has Fab changed? Or have you changed?i know ive changed. Not sure for better or worse but ive quietened down an awful lot

You get better and better.oooooh get you "

Agree. Much more.toxic. not good. Folk just on to have a go at someone in a snidey way toosee i disagree. The old forums where terrible. Not as many rules and it really was survival of the fittest. Yes there is bitching and backstabbing but nothing like the early days

Nice to see a lot of the same old face diamond and game4it it is lovely to see you both still on here xx pervs !!!"

Hello there yes still here . lol xxxkisses xxxxxx

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

When I joined we didn't have usernames as we all knew each other.

Kent

[Removed by poster at 06/08/17 13:43:23]

Kent

Deffo a lot more gay/bi men in profiles . Maybe always the case and they are'coming out' ?? Its the graphic pics that are very very off putting !

More people moaning nowadays

And more people asking 'anyone know any good plumbers? Or some crap like that !

» Add a new message to this topic