FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra time smileyface smileyface

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra time smileyface smileyface

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we were...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Ooooooo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love it when Yvaine takes over

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

"As we were..."

Reminds me of the song... I am the Resurrection... fab beat to that one by the way..

"Ooooooo "

This happens when Jim just DOESN'T START THE NEW ONE FAST ENOUGH.

"As we were...

Reminds me of the song... I am the Resurrection... fab beat to that one by the way.."

That's my funeral song

"I love it when Yvaine takes over "

Oh I'm quite sub. But a brat

By *rGuyMan  over a year ago

Croydon

The first one filled up sharpish

"Ooooooo

This happens when Jim just DOESN'T START THE NEW ONE FAST ENOUGH."

I was twiddling my fingers waiting.

No beans involved though

By *eek12Man  over a year ago

lakenheath

We're still going, I was worried LOL

North West UK

"As we were...

Reminds me of the song... I am the Resurrection... fab beat to that one by the way..

That's my funeral song "

I haven't thought of a funeral one for myself yet... haha

"We're still going, I was worried LOL"

I think they're still over there making comments. No idea how. It's fab magical powers which i just don't possess

"A clitoral orgasm can bring about anywhere between three and 16 contractions and can last from 10 to 30 seconds. But that doesn’t exclude the fact that many women have multiple orgasms that can include pelvic contractions. Some sex educators have compared and contrasted male and female orgasm and have concluded that even the most average clitoral orgasm lasts longer than even the best ever most fantastic male orgasm. Once again, kinda bad news for the men."

And yet....and yet....we don't think with our clits?!

lakenheath

"We're still going, I was worried LOL

I think they're still over there making comments. No idea how. It's fab magical powers which i just don't possess "

I'll just stay here, we've gone too far to turn back now

""A clitoral orgasm can bring about anywhere between three and 16 contractions and can last from 10 to 30 seconds. But that doesn’t exclude the fact that many women have multiple orgasms that can include pelvic contractions. Some sex educators have compared and contrasted male and female orgasm and have concluded that even the most average clitoral orgasm lasts longer than even the best ever most fantastic male orgasm. Once again, kinda bad news for the men."

And yet....and yet....we don't think with our clits?! "

Glad you arrived.

Is it wrong that your little facts are kinda making me frisky

North West UK

""A clitoral orgasm can bring about anywhere between three and 16 contractions and can last from 10 to 30 seconds. But that doesn’t exclude the fact that many women have multiple orgasms that can include pelvic contractions. Some sex educators have compared and contrasted male and female orgasm and have concluded that even the most average clitoral orgasm lasts longer than even the best ever most fantastic male orgasm. Once again, kinda bad news for the men."

I thought you were going to point to the all encompassing clit-brain.. haha

A quick question... do those contractions include the post-orgasmic contractions?

North West UK

Glad you arrived.

Is it wrong that your little facts are kinda making me frisky "

Is it wrong to think of such friskiness?... haha

Glad you arrived.

Is it wrong that your little facts are kinda making me frisky "

Not wrong at all.

That's bean calling to you, Indy! Bean wants your attention, Indy!

A quick question... do those contractions include the post-orgasmic contractions?"

I think you'll have to show us all what you mean

Glad you arrived.

Is it wrong to think of such friskiness?... haha"

Not for me but I'm not sure such technical facts should be this stimulating

"Ooooooo

This happens when Jim just DOESN'T START THE NEW ONE FAST ENOUGH."

I'm somewhat tardy.

A quick question... do those contractions include the post-orgasmic contractions?"

I wouldn't know, Yvaine. I can cunt-flutter for a longtime post orgasm!

Glad you arrived.

Not wrong at all.

That's bean calling to you, Indy! Bean wants your attention, Indy! "

I wasn't thinking about mine

lakenheath

"Ooooooo

I'm somewhat tardy."

Hello, thought we lost you for a minute

"I love it when Yvaine takes over "

I like it when Yvaine eats cake and ice cream.

A quick question... do those contractions include the post-orgasmic contractions?

I think you'll have to show us all what you mean "

Oh, I have a video of myself in my personal collection. I was surprised at the sight of the intensity of the contractions on film

"Ooooooo

I'm somewhat tardy.

Hello, thought we lost you for a minute "

I just thought he was sulking

Oh, I have a video of myself in my personal collection. I was surprised at the sight of the intensity of the contractions on film "

"Did you know that the word “Clitoris” is from the Greek work for “key”? Understanding and getting to know the clitoris may unlock your sex life forever. I invite you not to dismiss the clitoris and realize how deeply wired this gland is into the female body.

Why wouldn’t we take a clue from the ancient Greeks, and recognize fully that this amazing female pleasure source is indeed a key to unlocking a female’s pleasure possibilities and perhaps so much more. When we turn a key, doors open."

Next time I lose my keys, I'm going to stand on the doorstep and flick my bean till the door opens.

"I love it when Yvaine takes over

I like it when Yvaine eats cake and ice cream."

I like it when James sorts his own fucking threads out

"Ooooooo

I'm somewhat tardy.

Hello, thought we lost you for a minute "

I'm too slow for Yvaine. She doesn't appreciate the loose ends that have to be tied up before extra time.

Glad you arrived.

Not wrong at all.

That's bean calling to you, Indy! Bean wants your attention, Indy!

I wasn't thinking about mine "

I like it when James sorts his own fucking threads out "

Patience is the key lol.

Oh, I have a video of myself in my personal collection. I was surprised at the sight of the intensity of the contractions on film

"

But that sight stays between myself and just the one person

""Did you know that the word “Clitoris” is from the Greek work for “key”? Understanding and getting to know the clitoris may unlock your sex life forever. I invite you not to dismiss the clitoris and realize how deeply wired this gland is into the female body.

Why wouldn’t we take a clue from the ancient Greeks, and recognize fully that this amazing female pleasure source is indeed a key to unlocking a female’s pleasure possibilities and perhaps so much more. When we turn a key, doors open."

Next time I lose my keys, I'm going to stand on the doorstep and flick my bean till the door opens. "

Or until tou stop caring you're locked out

I like it when James sorts his own fucking threads out

Patience is the key lol.

"

Phah!

"Ooooooo

I'm somewhat tardy.

I'm too slow for Yvaine. She doesn't appreciate the loose ends that have to be tied up before extra time."

You are very thorough and an even keel for us all, James. While we are all rushing around rocking the boat, you are there firmly, and steadfastly sailing us through the stormy seas of the night and keeping the boat on course.

""Did you know that the word “Clitoris” is from the Greek work for “key”? Understanding and getting to know the clitoris may unlock your sex life forever. I invite you not to dismiss the clitoris and realize how deeply wired this gland is into the female body.

Next time I lose my keys, I'm going to stand on the doorstep and flick my bean till the door opens.

Or until tou stop caring you're locked out "

Yeah, that could work!

Just popping out for a bit. I'll be back soon

" Just flicking my bean for a bit. I'll be back soon "

See you soon!

North West UK

" Just popping out for a bit. I'll be back soon "

Hurry back! lol

"Ooooooo

I'm somewhat tardy.

I'm too slow for Yvaine. She doesn't appreciate the loose ends that have to be tied up before extra time.

You are very thorough and an even keel for us all, James. While we are all rushing around rocking the boat, you are there firmly, and steadfastly sailing us through the stormy seas of the night and keeping the boat on course. "

Rod Stewart - Sailing

" Just flicking my bean for a bit. I'll be back soon

See you soon!"

Cheers for that...

North West UK

" Just flicking my bean for a bit. I'll be back soon

See you soon!"

And welcome to the Bean flicking championships 2017 from Hammersmith... haha

" Just popping out for a bit. I'll be back soon "

Happy wankin'.

" Just popping out for a bit. I'll be back soon

Happy wankin'."

I'm NOT bean flicking, wanking or any other passtime which fills me with pleasure

I'm just busy in a message.. that's all

"Ooooooo

I'm somewhat tardy.

You are very thorough and an even keel for us all, James. While we are all rushing around rocking the boat, you are there firmly, and steadfastly sailing us through the stormy seas of the night and keeping the boat on course.

Rod Stewart - Sailing"

Oh my gawd, remember that time when Rod Stewart played Shrewsbury, and your mum couldn't go, Jim!

*slaps thigh*

Ahhhh me. The memories.

" Just popping out for a bit. I'll be back soon

Happy wankin'.

I'm NOT bean flicking, wanking or any other passtime which fills me with pleasure

I'm just busy in a message.. that's all "

Yeah yeah.

"Ooooooo

I'm somewhat tardy.

Rod Stewart - Sailing

Oh my gawd, remember that time when Rod Stewart played Shrewsbury, and your mum couldn't go, Jim!

*slaps thigh*

Ahhhh me. The memories. "

Hahahaha.

Next time I lose my keys, I'm going to stand on the doorstep and flick my bean till the door opens. "

I'm eating midnight cereal and I just laughed some of it out my nose.

I'd like to dedicate Rod Stewart's Sailing to my mum.

I'm eating midnight cereal and I just laughed some of it out my nose. "

What kind of cereal are you eating?

I'm eating midnight cereal and I just laughed some of it out my nose. "

Hello Killki!! I thoroughly enjoyed your wanking earlier.

"I'd like to dedicate Rod Stewart's Sailing to my mum."

Mamma Erect, we loves you!

Hello Killki!! I thoroughly enjoyed your wanking earlier. "

Get to Scotland and ye can join me next time.

What kind of cereal are you eating?"

Honey but, it wasnt pretty.

Hello Killki!! I thoroughly enjoyed your wanking earlier.

Get to Scotland and ye can join me next time. "

Hahahaha

I should go to bed really, ive an appointment tomorrow

"I should go to bed really, ive an appointment with my bean tomorrow "

Such a wanker.

Enjoy!!!

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Oohh I'm just awake what day or hour are we and what thread am I on???

"Oohh I'm just awake what day or hour are we and what thread am I on??? "

Hello! I have no idea anymore!

"I should go to bed really, ive an appointment with my bean tomorrow

Such a wanker.

Enjoy!!! "

Will do. Mwaahhh

"Oohh I'm just awake what day or hour are we and what thread am I on??? "

Howdy Rowdy. It's Friday, and this is the Face pic Friday thread.

I'm here to help.

"Oohh I'm just awake what day or hour are we and what thread am I on???

Howdy Rowdy. It's Friday, and this is the Face pic Friday thread."

I'm in!

Tralee

Howdy Rowdy. It's Friday, and this is the Face pic Friday thread."

I thought so I was like Rip van Winkle for a few hours there xx

Tralee

Hello! I have no idea anymore!"

It's one of the two night threads on hehe saying goodnight twice xx

I'm in!"

Me too!

I'm in!

Me too!"

Me three!

» Add a new message to this topic