FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The saucy fireman??

The saucy fireman??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueEyedGuyME OP   Man  over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

Not that they're going to come on here shouting about it but wonder if the fireman from an article in my local paper is on here? It was originally posted in todays scum paper.

Picture of a woman having sex thats clearly in a fire engine has been posted in a unamed swingers site lol. Very naughty but also pretty daft thing to do but I hope he doesn't loose his job

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If that's all it takes to get a bunk up, why you ask!! Because I have a old fire engine in my fucking garden lol

I fked a fireman and I had to make do with his stinky land rover! Lol XXX

"Not that they're going to come on here shouting about it but wonder if the fireman from an article in my local paper is on here? It was originally posted in todays scum paper.

Picture of a woman having sex thats clearly in a fire engine has been posted in a unamed swingers site lol. Very naughty but also pretty daft thing to do but I hope he doesn't loose his job "

I saw this on the scum website last night. I have to admit I was nosey and tried looking for the profile

If he did we'd have to rally support to get his job back

There's no way we can afford to lose a hero cos he used the engine as a fuck truck - who fucking cares? Means he was there in the cab ready to go to a fire! His hoss was ready to squirt too!

Hose

Bit of a pillock, risking his job for a fuck!

Just as well there wasnt a call out.

Miss you should have cum in mine oh sorry not cum come or!!!!

Why would you put it in your public profile or was it done deliberately to get a story and as far I as I can see in one paper thay don't name what website it was on and that paper mostly do name sites. Bit fishey.

MancBoltonBuryWigan

"Not that they're going to come on here shouting about it but wonder if the fireman from an article in my local paper is on here? It was originally posted in todays scum paper.

Picture of a woman having sex thats clearly in a fire engine has been posted in a unamed swingers site lol. Very naughty but also pretty daft thing to do but I hope he doesn't loose his job

I saw this on the scum website last night. I have to admit I was nosey and tried looking for the profile "

I thought about that too but could be anyone and the amount of men on to go through lol

MancBoltonBuryWigan

"If he did we'd have to rally support to get his job back

There's no way we can afford to lose a hero cos he used the engine as a fuck truck - who fucking cares? Means he was there in the cab ready to go to a fire! His hoss was ready to squirt too!"

By *immyb1985Man  over a year ago

bridgend

Fire service is all about respect. He will loose his job when it lands on his co's desk.

Who took.the pic tho...

"Fire service is all about respect. He will loose his job when it lands on his co's desk. "

May well just be another retainer? Who knows, but a classic example of someone being foolish about using their occupation to impress and it backfiring. There's been enough horror stories in the press to warn people.

I'd imagine it would be seen as bringing the service into disrepute so he'd probably be disciplined. Bloody stupid thing to do really.

MancBoltonBuryWigan

"Who took.the pic tho... "

Maybe his boss and he won't get fired then ha! Or it was just on self timer

I really like her though! She looks real hot!

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/28/picture-emerges-of-fireman-having-sex-in-fire-engine-on-swingers-site-6739711/

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I want to know who grassed him and who "just happened to chance upon the image" lol

"http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/28/picture-emerges-of-fireman-having-sex-in-fire-engine-on-swingers-site-6739711/"

Whoever took the photo was stupid enough to get the brigade name on the side of the truck in too, doh!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We often get tons of military, fireman and personal trainers here who try to use their job to score more sex.

I loathe companies like that media outlet, so won't buy sky etc as they degrade our society.

Hope the fireman keeps his job

I have a delicious Fireman who comes visit me when he can. I hope it wasn't him! He's very good with his hose

I've seen a number of people here and on other ites claiming to be firefighters. Had one contact me once. I did the fire service as part of my Duke of Edinburgh award so knew a bit of the technical aspect so told him I was ready to test his knowledge. He didn't get back to me.

I remember on that site for finding adult friends, there was a thread about firefighters and there were three people commenting who claimed to be one. Out of less than 30 commenting. What are the odds?!?

There must be millions of them at the rate they seem to pop up, which of course has nothing to do with men thinking being a firefighter will get them more attention from women. Nothing to do with that at all.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Nee naw nee naw

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

There are loads of members of both the armed forces and emergency services on fab (I should know - I've met quite a few yummy ones! ) - which is fine of course!

However - as with anyone - people's who's job may be in jeopardy if they get found out really shouldn't risk pics being taken in uniform/with work 'props'! That's common sense really!

I'd happily meet a hot fireman off-duty - but I'd never ask for suggestive pics of him in uniform/with his fire truck!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"There are loads of members of both the armed forces and emergency services on fab (I should know - I've met quite a few yummy ones! ) - which is fine of course!

However - as with anyone - people's who's job may be in jeopardy if they get found out really shouldn't risk pics being taken in uniform/with work 'props'! That's common sense really!

I'd happily meet a hot fireman off-duty - but I'd never ask for suggestive pics of him in uniform/with his fire truck!

"

But you would want a pic of his hose in your hand

» Add a new message to this topic