FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > longer life?

longer life?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Would you potentially extend your life by cryogenic freezing? I'm not interested in pursuing it as o believe the technology is poor and it's a waste tof good money

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No never, I don't agree with it at all x we all have our life span, that's it x

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

yeah maybe, don't think they know how to defrost anyone yet?

i'd be happy to be preserved until a time where i can exist exponentially and become the singularity. and i wanna have neanderthal babies, for science.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like the idea of being frozen and kept and then defrosted in the future. However im not sure its going to be possible to know whether this could happen in my life time.

Id like to be defrosted every 50 years for a couple of weeks and then refrozen again

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Most women are 90% cold enough already

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Fuck no!

The arrogance of the human ego....

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

That's an interesting idea Karen - to get defrosted every few years for a while.

After the first defrost they'd have to treat and cure us of whatever killed us - unless there's a point where we can voluntarily put ourselves on ice, whilst living.

I'm guessing that we could feel excited each time we are regenerated but also increasingly out of touch with the successive cultures that will exist.

As the world changes, I'm expecting food and resource shortages, as well as potentially catastrophic global warming - would the corporations we paid actually still continue to preserve us?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I turned ma fridge up a bit during the hot spell last week, it froze a cucumber that I had in ma salad drawer and when it defrosted it was basically mush and ended up in the bin

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I turned ma fridge up a bit during the hot spell last week, it froze a cucumber that I had in ma salad drawer and when it defrosted it was basically mush and ended up in the bin "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"That's an interesting idea Karen - to get defrosted every few years for a while.

After the first defrost they'd have to treat and cure us of whatever killed us - unless there's a point where we can voluntarily put ourselves on ice, whilst living.

I'm guessing that we could feel excited each time we are regenerated but also increasingly out of touch with the successive cultures that will exist.

As the world changes, I'm expecting food and resource shortages, as well as potentially catastrophic global warming - would the corporations we paid actually still continue to preserve us? "

yes. They are my exact thoughts. Thats why i would only wanted to be defrosted for a couple of weeks at a time just to see how the world has changed. Then pop me back. Repeat lol

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

" would the corporations we paid actually still continue to preserve us? "

honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't keep them for more than 6 months if you're a nobody contributing nothing to society.

» Add a new message to this topic