FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most embarrassing naked situations...

Most embarrassing naked situations...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddit... OP   Man  over a year ago

Land of the giants... ;-)

I've had a few... embarrassing naked situations that is... one time... i was on business in Wales... went put for a few drinks... came back to my room.. stripped off and went to bed...

Needed the toilet at around 1 in the morning... got up.. opened the bathroom door... stepped through... then realised as the door shut I had gone into the hallway...

If you ever need to break into a hotel room... simply walk up to reception naked... and tell them you have been locked out... no questions asked... they just handed me new keys...

What are your embarrassing naked moments?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wow... I guess I'm the only one

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Our bathroom leads straight on the the front door and the dog can open the bathroom door.

I got our the shower to see the postman.

We just smiled as I got my towel.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wow... I guess I'm the only one "

or the only one daft enough to admit it

"Our bathroom leads straight on the the front door and the dog can open the bathroom door.

I got our the shower to see the postman.

We just smiled as I got my towel.

"

brilliant...

I flashed a boob at a delivery guy. It wasnt intentional.

"Wow... I guess I'm the only one

or the only one daft enough to admit it "

i enjoy taking the piss out of myself..

I do occasionally check the internet to make sure I don't come up... they had cctv lol..

"I flashed a boob at a delivery guy. It wasnt intentional. "
did you wish it was?

In a swimming gala as a teen I was in the diving competition. There were underwater viewing Windows at the diving pool. This would be glorious if I had not left my trunks floating on the surface.

I almost flashed the postie

~Mia

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It was summer and i had a lowish vest top on.

Went to the local shop and when went to the counter which was the same height as my boobs i happened to lean forward and my boobs just popped out and sat on the counter. Took me ages to go back in there

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"It was summer and i had a lowish vest top on.

Went to the local shop and when went to the counter which was the same height as my boobs i happened to lean forward and my boobs just popped out and sat on the counter. Took me ages to go back in there"

In kinks laughing here now

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

one time i had flu, and was asleep naked on the couch. my oldest son decided to let the TV license dectector guy into our house to check our TVs, turns out me being naked was an excellent way to get rid of him.

never got those threatening letters for 3 years after that either.

Being caught hanging out of a woman in a Greek swimming pool by it's owner..

I was in bed naked when the postie knocked so grabbed my dressing gown and held it closed round me. Answered the door and the postie hands me a big parcel so without thinking I let go of my dressing gown and take it from him. He smiles and winks as he walks away and I suddenly realise that I'm flashing him

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I was sleeping at my then boyfriend's house. Two of his mates were sleeping on the couch in the living room. I was d*unk and got up in the night to use the loo but thought i was in my own house and fell down the stairs into the living room completely naked! Landed at the bottom bruised, with legs akimbo and the two mates looking at me. Mortified

I was bridesmaid at my friends wedding, was around 2001 so one of those puffy, off the shoulder dresses that were in fashion then. Hired. The dress shop decided last second I needed a bigger size, clearly they were wrong. As the 2 year old flower girl wouldnt walk down the aisle I had to pick her up and carry her. Got to the front of the church before I realised she was pulling down my top... as the dress was too big it just slid down and more than the vicar got a flash of my boobs

Having a d*unken dream in barracks, walking round the room nude, with a hard on`! thank god we didn't have camera phones back in the early 90's

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

"Having a d*unken dream in barracks, walking round the room nude, with a hard on`! thank god we didn't have camera phones back in the early 90's"

Bradford

bradford

Getting silly d*unk on mad Friday and doffing off behind the bar in our favourite night spot! :-/

"Having a d*unken dream in barracks, walking round the room nude, with a hard on`! thank god we didn't have camera phones back in the early 90's

Bradford "

No, Aylesbury at the time......However take 'em out Bradford but can't take the Bradford out of 'em.

bradford

"Having a d*unken dream in barracks, walking round the room nude, with a hard on`! thank god we didn't have camera phones back in the early 90's

Bradford

No, Aylesbury at the time......However take 'em out Bradford but can't take the Bradford out of 'em."

Never!!! We're proud to be Bradford born n bred!!!

I was in my dressing gown, naked underneath when the window cleaner comes round, always friendly and had a cup of tea with him, we were stood in the garden chatting when I decided to sit down on a very old chair, the material went from underneath me and there I am wedged in the frame of the chair but because I had no knickers in he got more than an eyeful

I still get a little shy naked . I know 40yrs old and I cover up my willy after I was fucking your face a few minutes ago! . (Not you op).

I've never blushed with embarrassed though so to speak

Back when I was in Uni I was attracted to my friends flatmate ( a small irish girl) long story short we ended up sleeping together after cutting a night out short and heading back to hers. It got to around 4 in the morning ( after a few hours of play) and we needed a cold glass of water. So I hopped out of bed in my birthday suit and went into the kitchen for this drink. Little did I know that my friends had returned along with a few people they brought back from the club. So there I am stood in a kitchen stark bollock naked surrounded by around 15 people. For a second I froze, but then I realised that everyone had already seen my pale white body so I just stood there and got a glass of water in a now silent kitchen and just casually walked back into her room.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Not naked, but a semi naked story.

During an examination check up with my oncologist, I am on the bed naked from the waist down.

Before the doctor comes in my girlfriend had been teasing me, by the time the doctor came in I was so hard there was no way on earth I could get rid of it. I was so embarrassed I couldn't look the doctor in the eye, fortunately for me the doctor was a nice looking woman.

Sun bathing on top of a sky light topless,it gave way and i fell about eight foot down,the builders across the road heard my cries jumped over the back wall and came and got me out,so embarassing,cuts and bruises and a sprained ankle,i was lucky.

There are all brilliant...

By *am325Man  over a year ago

Hexham

was caught having sex on the patio by two Jehova's witnesses recently...

» Add a new message to this topic