FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Vanilla dating

Vanilla dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so who is single and looking for the love of their life on conventional dating ? I've tried to find a LTR from here but hasn't worked yet so gone back to the other side

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any joy there x

I've tried a couple of vanilla sites in the past, it never really worked out. If anything you get more fantasists and time wasters there than on here.

yes, I have over 700 views in 24 hours, 143 added me to there faves, 89 winks and 47 messages without me messaging anyone. In 24 hours on fab I've had one wink from a crossdresser.

"yes, I have over 700 views in 24 hours, 143 added me to there faves, 89 winks and 47 messages without me messaging anyone. In 24 hours on fab I've had one wink from a crossdresser. "

Yes but how many of them would you be interested in x

It obviously can work the other way whereas single women here are bombarded and have the luxury of being picky and I can be picky on the matches and elites etc. There are idiots anywhere though male and femail.

I'm single, I don't struggle to meet people either in real life or through sites but, tbh, I don't want to right now. I've had my fill of drama, desperation and fakery.. think I'll stick with a FWB for now

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Not looking. I made a conscious decision a while back not to pursue a vanilla relationship. I simply wouldn't be able to deceive someone I was trying to build trust with by hiding my swinging (even if I wasn't swinging anymore). That's not a judgement on anyone who is swinging without their partner's knowledge (I meet attached people ffs lol), but its something I'd really struggle with on a personal level and in the end I think I'd probably have to tell them and accept the consequences.

Well not the cross dresser that's for sure, well I have a choice from who is interested in me and I have a date tomorrow with a gorgeous looking lady

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yep,me!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We met here,neither of us were looking but it just happened.That was 19 months ago,so it can happen in allsorts of places .

Miss

I tried a vanilla site but most wanted sex. I found that the ones who didn't it was all about what the man wanted. So I gave up and left XXX

"yes, I have over 700 views in 24 hours, 143 added me to there faves, 89 winks and 47 messages without me messaging anyone. In 24 hours on fab I've had one wink from a crossdresser.

Yes but how many of them would you be interested in x"

And how many of them do you trust to be bona fide women, looking for a relationship.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do get curious about this world of internet dating. Also speed dating

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Not actively looking however make no secret of the fact I would love to find happy ever after. If I did I'd never want to return here.

"I do get curious about this world of internet dating. Also speed dating"

Speed swinging, now I would be up for that!!

"I do get curious about this world of internet dating. Also speed dating"

I couldn't do internet dating; too many dramas and most just want sex. I wouldn't mind trying a speed dating evening.

"I do get curious about this world of internet dating. Also speed dating

Speed swinging, now I would be up for that!!"

Not for the long stayers though.

Hmm shame about distance, good luck x

Marry me !

I've tried on other sites and failed miserably, so now updated my profile on here to be a more date like rather than random hook up type. I figured, it can't hurt to have a look on here as you just never know!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I wish I could find a bloke purely for companionship with the odd shag thrown in, but I am unlikely to find that either on here or on a dating site. I want to remain single but have someone for drinks, cinema, concerts, etc, plus a good hard shag now and then. You wouldn't think it was difficult, but I struggle even to get someone to commit to a social on here, let alone something more in depth.

"I wish I could find a bloke purely for companionship with the odd shag thrown in, but I am unlikely to find that either on here or on a dating site. I want to remain single but have someone for drinks, cinema, concerts, etc, plus a good hard shag now and then. You wouldn't think it was difficult, but I struggle even to get someone to commit to a social on here, let alone something more in depth."

Same. I've given up.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I never thought I would go on a dating site but I have tried them over the last couple of years, I give up looking after about 6 months

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i cba either.

always too young guys messaging me on sites or too ugly ones. did have some success messaging guys myself on dating sites, even found guys who just wanna chat (and can chat about anything but sex) so not too bad. i use a few sites that are specific to something and so you seem more likely to find genuine guys on them type of sites too.

dunno, i just don't feel like investing much in anyone right now. i just feel like everyone is a user and selfish and not ready for a relationship with anyone, let alone me (i want worshipping, no shitty relationship for me).

» Add a new message to this topic