FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This fab must be my enemy

This fab must be my enemy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antona7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Why is it when im out i get loads of attention maybe not what im looking for but then when i go on fab i never get a woman or couple message me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it when im out i get loads of attention maybe not what im looking for but then when i go on fab i never get a woman or couple message me lol"

I am sure your face is not the size of a lentil in real life? I like to see a face before talking to someone...unless they have an exceptional body part I think they need to be told about

Wigan

"Why is it when im out i get loads of attention maybe not what im looking for but then when i go on fab i never get a woman or couple message me lol

I am sure your face is not the size of a lentil in real life? I like to see a face before talking to someone...unless they have an exceptional body part I think they need to be told about "

well thats a new picture but ty for the tip ill cvange my pic x

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Being on Fab does not guarantee you a shag...

That's the wonderful world of fab for you

Wigan

"Being on Fab does not guarantee you a shag..."
im not expecting a shag just be nice for a conversation with anyone but men that wont accept no for an answer

How did you get on with your first club visit that you asked advice about three weeks ago?

And how's the couple profile coming along with your new FB after your advice thread a fortnight ago?

Surely you must be having a reasonably positive fab experience after those two developments? Don't be so hard on yourself, sounds like you're not doing too badly.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Then join in the conversations in the forums...get known, but not for being a whinger...

Hey Cantona7

I don't understand why you haven't used the filter

Not looking for single men !!!

No good complaining if you haven't.

I don't want to waste my time talking to guys if there's no point.

"That's the wonderful world of fab for you "

This. ^

Youv haven't asked for profile advice so I can't offer any other than to say if you was a lady looking to choose who to chat to out of the hundreds of suitors hitting their inboxes, would your profile stand out over and above your peers? Or your messages come to that?

When you're out and about it's easier to show your personality one on one and there's not hundreds of guys trying to hit on the same lass simultaneously. Fab is different. Your message is lost in the pack along with hundreds of others. Make sure YOURS stands out!

As for men messaging you, as others have said get filter-savvy and block them. Job done!

Good luck my friend, I hope things improve for you on here

» Add a new message to this topic