FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Down-low

Down-low

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do guys say that their are straight evening when they go with tv and bi men?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they're fab straight

Why do you think they do it?

Because they're L.Y.I.N.G!

Perhaps because they think it will harm their chances with women if the put down that they're bi.

Stupidly, there appears to be more stigma attached to bi men than bi women.

Because quite a few women/couples won't touch bi guys for some reason

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Because it's their business and their business alone?

"Because it's their business and their business alone? "

When they introduce themselves with dishonest profile information it becomes my business and I don't tolerate people trying to blow smoke up my arse

"Because they're fab straight "

Bit like fab curvy it's a broad spectrum

"Because it's their business and their business alone?

When they introduce themselves with dishonest profile information it becomes my business and I don't tolerate people trying to blow smoke up my arse "

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

"Because it's their business and their business alone?

When they introduce themselves with dishonest profile information it becomes my business and I don't tolerate people trying to blow smoke up my arse "

Fair point.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sexual orientation, gender identity and people understanding themselves are 3 tough aspects of life, in addition to the motivations that others have posted already.

Orientation is not really simple, so that you either fancy a or b, or both equally and it never changes. And gender isn't as clear-cut either, with people being in many levels of form and on the inside too - rather than the binary model that some people want to block every one inside.

And the third bit - what do you honestly perceive the level of understanding that people have of themselves? This isn't just about these aspects of us but in totality.

When mf couples here explain that they'd never had a moment's thought about the same gender sexually but now enjoy aspects of swinging that includes it - do you think that they're fairly typical and being honest? I generally do.

People are complex and organic, without the degree of rigidity that some people desperately seem to want them to have - it's a facile approach Imo and ignores the evidence out there.

It's perfectly fine to accept that you don't understand many things about people Imo and the benefit of this is potentially huge as it can provide us with a lot of freedom. When each of us is less pressured by others to be someone that we're not, we can potentially be happy being ourselves.

I don't begrudge anyone being happy for accepting and being who they are.

I don't know, but it doesn't bother me, as I'm also lying about being straight. That doesn't seem to bother anyone though, as I've never been pulled on it or outed on the forums.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Why is it ok for me to have explored with another woman but not be called a liar for having straight on my profile?

However a man exploring is automatically bi?

Such double standards

"Sexual orientation, gender identity and people understanding themselves are 3 tough aspects of life, in addition to the motivations that others have posted already.

Orientation is not really simple, so that you either fancy a or b, or both equally and it never changes. And gender isn't as clear-cut either, with people being in many levels of form and on the inside too - rather than the binary model that some people want to block every one inside.

And the third bit - what do you honestly perceive the level of understanding that people have of themselves? This isn't just about these aspects of us but in totality.

When mf couples here explain that they'd never had a moment's thought about the same gender sexually but now enjoy aspects of swinging that includes it - do you think that they're fairly typical and being honest? I generally do.

People are complex and organic, without the degree of rigidity that some people desperately seem to want them to have - it's a facile approach Imo and ignores the evidence out there.

It's perfectly fine to accept that you don't understand many things about people Imo and the benefit of this is potentially huge as it can provide us with a lot of freedom. When each of us is less pressured by others to be someone that we're not, we can potentially be happy being ourselves.

I don't begrudge anyone being happy for accepting and being who they are. "

Nicely done

"Why is it ok for me to have explored with another woman but not be called a liar for having straight on my profile?

However a man exploring is automatically bi?

Such double standards "

There's been a few threads about the apparent double standards. They never really go well.

» Add a new message to this topic