FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tantra, energy and woo woo stuff.

Tantra, energy and woo woo stuff.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveRiders OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

Morning! Just wondering if anyone is seriously into tantra meditation and stuff rather than the other tantra threads on here which are mainly about tantric massage.

Anyone around here who would say they are aware of their sexual energy and how to use it for pleasure without the usual penetration, masturbation requirements?

Just wondering....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At my age life's to short for tantric sex

cheltenham

Looks like it's just me then!

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"At my age life's to short for tantric sex "

Any sex at all in your case

Was having a chat about tandick sex just the other day

cheltenham

"Was having a chat about tandick sex just the other day "

What did you chat about/conclude?

"At my age life's to short for tantric sex

Any sex at all in your case "

It's certainly a novelty.....

I found a book on this in my cellar - I've never read it. Should I crack the spine?

By *juk72Man  over a year ago

Reading

There is plenty more to tantra than just the massage.

For me it's a lot about connection to myself, my desires, my judgements, my insecurities.

Have actually just got back from a 4 day retreat,one of several i have done, and we did not even do massage this time. (It was all private and partnered work, but not massage/intimate touch)

Happy to have a chat if you want.

Interesting post op. The mind is a powerful tool. I'll read up on it and get back to you.

You never can tell what your into until you try it. I was never into bdsm or sadism and I never wanted to try that, until someone twisted my arm.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As a pagan I believe sexuality is about more than genitalia focused thought. Or even looks. It's about who you are inside. It's about being connected to the world and understanding it (which I don't claim to do yet).

It's why you have people who are very attractive and get lots of attention but aren't necessarily very good looking or behave or dress in a sexy way.

It's also about confidence not just in yourself but in how the world works.

Just my opinion

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm a pagan too and my belief is that it's within you and you can channel energy from the Earth. It's certainly possible for one to learn to use their mind energy in a more focussed and creative manner.

And for those naysayers out there.....heard it all before. I'm far too confident to be dissuaded by arguments by folk on here. Don't waste your energy.

I'm not unacquainted with the serpent power and the liquid fire

I would love to have the opportunity to clean my mind, there is so much luggage in there it us difficult to telax. Any info on the retreat?

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm not unacquainted with the serpent power and the liquid fire "

A posh way of saying "I like having a wank"

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would love to have the opportunity to clean my mind, there is so much luggage in there it us difficult to telax. Any info on the retreat?"

Mindfulness is quite 'in' - you could look into that.

The OP definitely opened my eyes to a few things, I was pretty ignorant of Tantra but now I have a genuine interest.

the meditation a think aligns my chakra, i do feel good afterwards.. so it ok by me

Glasgow

Mindfulness, meditation have saved my sanity. May not clear the mind but certainly calms and directs it.

Absolutely harness the earths power, all energy is transmutable.

Glasgow

Just remember if you choose to harness the earths energy to be thankful.

"I would love to have the opportunity to clean my mind, there is so much luggage in there it us difficult to telax. Any info on the retreat?

Mindfulness is quite 'in' - you could look into that. "

My company gave us a years subscription to one of those and i tried the first lesson be never had time to finish which is why a retreat might work. Or like you said I could just have a wank!!

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would love to have the opportunity to clean my mind, there is so much luggage in there it us difficult to telax. Any info on the retreat?

Mindfulness is quite 'in' - you could look into that.

My company gave us a years subscription to one of those and i tried the first lesson be never had time to finish which is why a retreat might work. Or like you said I could just have a wank!!"

Pm me I promise I won't attach a cock photo.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

[Removed by poster at 23/06/17 20:30:20]

"Mindfulness, meditation have saved my sanity. May not clear the mind but certainly calms and directs it.

Absolutely harness the earths power, all energy is transmutable. "

We've both had experience of woo woo stuff that very much confirms aspects of it for us. Mrs Freespirit has done a fair bit of energy work with others and I've delved into meditation and shamanism with powerful results. Rumi got us into sexual exploration so you could say woo woo stuff brought us here even. Thinking of going on a tantra retreat but wonder if we're simply too damn kinky for it now

i just believe in this day and age with everything going on in life, so nice to find some form of time out from life, i find meditation, chakra and crystals is my escapism to recharge my body and mind

"i just believe in this day and age with everything going on in life, so nice to find some form of time out from life, i find meditation, chakra and crystals is my escapism to recharge my body and mind"

We pay money for make up, cars, cosmetic surgery ... you name it but we dont allow ourselves time to be anymore.

"I'm not unacquainted with the serpent power and the liquid fire

A posh way of saying "I like having a wank" "

Have to manage my snake oil production

Well my yings right out of whack with me yang tonight, and me karmas gone to cack. Better have an early night.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"i just believe in this day and age with everything going on in life, so nice to find some form of time out from life, i find meditation, chakra and crystals is my escapism to recharge my body and mind

We pay money for make up, cars, cosmetic surgery ... you name it but we dont allow ourselves time to be anymore. "

this..

strip back the trappings of our modern lives and we are fairly basic beings, we have probably at times lost our connection to our origins..

"i just believe in this day and age with everything going on in life, so nice to find some form of time out from life, i find meditation, chakra and crystals is my escapism to recharge my body and mind

We pay money for make up, cars, cosmetic surgery ... you name it but we dont allow ourselves time to be anymore.

this..

strip back the trappings of our modern lives and we are fairly basic beings, we have probably at times lost our connection to our origins.. "

We have lost connection with nature, our environment and habitat and people as well as ourselves - sadly

this..

strip back the trappings of our modern lives and we are fairly basic beings, we have probably at times lost our connection to our origins..

We have lost connection with nature, our environment and habitat and people as well as ourselves - sadly"

Taking this point literally we've got an interesting book on how walking barefoot is amazingly healing and wearing shoes acts as an energy insulator stopping our energy from connecting with the Earth's. Haven't read it... could be coo coo... but could have something going for it

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

this..

We have lost connection with nature, our environment and habitat and people as well as ourselves - sadly"

would agree but would add that its been by and large condemned (maybe a strong word) or certainly frowned upon and discouraged by such thing's as the established religions, schools etc..

Ant tantrics apply within

I read a book years ago that talked about techniques for men achieving orgasm without ejaculating, which were based on tantra. I think the premise was something around retaining semen so that it is reabsorbed by the body and that being somehow beneficial.

I wasn't really sure of the point of it though and squeezing the end of my cock really hard whenever I felt I was cumming seemed a bit counterintuitive.

But, on the energy side of things, has anyone read any Wilhelm Reich?

cheltenham

Wow. I started this thread ages ago, so it was so nice to suddenly find it today filled with so much enthusiasm for tantra and meditation and connecting with the earth etc. Thanks guys, you've made me feel less like I'm the only one on this site to be interested and practising all that. You've restored my faith in fab x

Brighton - even Hove!

Interestingly enough, if you search the forums under various headings of interest - there's quite a few of us interested in stuff.

From Mr Vague

» Add a new message to this topic