FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Letter Back From PM's Office

Letter Back From PM's Office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Subject: Letter from the Prime Minister's office

Dear Mr. Simpleton, Please find below our response to your fix for the UK's economy.

Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks we could have let them go bust. The next morning all the cash machines would not have been working, all the direct debits and standing orders you have would not have been paid, most of your savings would have been lost, in fact you'd have struggled to get that weeks wages!......we think it was a bit of a no brainer really.

With reference to your 'Patriotic Retirement Plan', I refer to to earlier correspondence from our Ministry of Sense, the Minister (Wishy) did some basic figure work on the back of his hand and I believe has already written to you with his findings. (the sums were really quite simple, he didn't need to set up a commons committee!).

By the way, we haven't got any money left, so the £Trillion or so needed would have to be borrowed, thereby increasing the deficit and......oh dear!

Besides if we could live in la la land, oops I mean adopt your Patriotic Pension Plan, how could we guarantee that all these new millionaires would remain patriotic and stay and spend all the money in this country on non imported British goods!

P.S. As for having all members of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances that would probably just about cover the wages of a top premier league footballer (I appreciate it might make you feel better but it won't clear the national debt).

Also………..

Putting the pensioners in Jail was considered by my team looking at the pension crisis, but there are a lot more pensioners than prisoners so we'd have to build a lot more Jails, which would increase govt spending and therefore govt borrowing and.........oh here we go again!

Putting the prisoners in care homes would certainly solve the abuse in car homes issue, but in our humble opinion most of the prisoners may choose to leave and go back to doing what some of them do best to society......you never know, some might come back for dinner now and then if we ask nicely

COWS

It does not surprise me that cows can be tracked, after all they are not the most transient of animals, they seem pretty content with their lot, and to be honest they'd stand out a bit if they were singing for a bit of loose change in Leicester Square.....I know, maybe I'm being a bit silly, but you started the cow-immigrant argument!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also;

Think about this ... If there was an easy solution who on earth would decide to ignore it? -- If you belIeve there is a simple painless solution YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Ps. Are you from Greece?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Goes off to find a busking cow

Forum Mod

Forgot to say....outstanding response

"Forgot to say....outstanding response "

think hes gone to the top of the"intelligent and can hold a coversation" class...top marks BS..

Had to chuckle at that. Minister of Sense, I like that, I shall write to the ...um.... PM! and ask for the gig!!

"

Subject: Letter from the Prime Minister's office

Dear Mr. Simpleton, Please find below our response to your fix for the UK's economy.

Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks we could have let them go bust. The next morning all the cash machines would not have been working, all the direct debits and standing orders you have would not have been paid, most of your savings would have been lost, in fact you'd have struggled to get that weeks wages!......we think it was a bit of a no brainer really.

With reference to your 'Patriotic Retirement Plan', I refer to to earlier correspondence from our Ministry of Sense, the Minister (Wishy) did some basic figure work on the back of his hand and I believe has already written to you with his findings. (the sums were really quite simple, he didn't need to set up a commons committee!).

By the way, we haven't got any money left, so the £Trillion or so needed would have to be borrowed, thereby increasing the deficit and......oh dear!

Besides if we could live in la la land, oops I mean adopt your Patriotic Pension Plan, how could we guarantee that all these new millionaires would remain patriotic and stay and spend all the money in this country on non imported British goods!

P.S. As for having all members of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances that would probably just about cover the wages of a top premier league footballer (I appreciate it might make you feel better but it won't clear the national debt).

Also………..

Putting the pensioners in Jail was considered by my team looking at the pension crisis, but there are a lot more pensioners than prisoners so we'd have to build a lot more Jails, which would increase govt spending and therefore govt borrowing and.........oh here we go again!

Putting the prisoners in care homes would certainly solve the abuse in car homes issue, but in our humble opinion most of the prisoners may choose to leave and go back to doing what some of them do best to society......you never know, some might come back for dinner now and then if we ask nicely

COWS

It does not surprise me that cows can be tracked, after all they are not the most transient of animals, they seem pretty content with their lot, and to be honest they'd stand out a bit if they were singing for a bit of loose change in Leicester Square.....I know, maybe I'm being a bit silly, but you started the cow-immigrant argument!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also;

Think about this ... If there was an easy solution who on earth would decide to ignore it? -- If you belIeve there is a simple painless solution YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Ps. Are you from Greece?"

lmao....like it

Oh and its not the resonse i got from number ten when sending this letter for him to autograph

The police are sending a car

well ok...i added a few words of my own but to be called a traitor is a bit rich

Sir, I salute you: excellent post!

» Add a new message to this topic