FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Phone calls.......

Phone calls.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Do you ever get phone calls from people that have dialled you but don't realise?

I have just had one from hubby,I know hes driving as I can hear him swearing at someone but he does'nt realise I can hear what hes saying as he does'nt know hes phoned me

Road rage hubby on the loose!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

get and make them all the time. **Note to self, lock keypad before putting it in back pocket

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"get and make them all the time. **Note to self, lock keypad before putting it in back pocket "

so it was you who called me and farted, was it?

Livingston

"get and make them all the time. **Note to self, lock keypad before putting it in back pocket

so it was you who called me and farted, was it? "

no, but if you give me your number it can be arranged

Done it a few times and recently I was out on the bike and must have dialled a Lady friend as I put the phone in my pocket, she said all I could here was the bloody bike and wondered if you had crashed

yeah i keep my phone down my bra and im always calling people..

ive done it to bf other week while he was at work .phone was in my bag

My ex used to do it all the time, the best one was when he was suppose to be at work and he phoned the home phone without knowing it as his phone was in his pocket, he was with his girlfriend and their illegitimate child which he denied existed, at the time I was collecting all the evidence I could for my solicitors and quickly grabbed my mobile and set it to record and held the two phones together, it was an hour and twenty minutes before his credit run out lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I had one from my darling mam, left a 4 minute voicemail of her having a conversation with M n S lady on returns

"Do you ever get phone calls from people that have dialled you but don't realise?

I have just had one from hubby,I know hes driving as I can hear him swearing at someone but he does'nt realise I can hear what hes saying as he does'nt know hes phoned me

Road rage hubby on the loose!

"

Had one yesterday off my neice...im shouting hellooooooooo hellooooooooo but she couldnt hear me

dozy mare

By *strahurstMan  over a year ago

eastbourne

My new phone is a pesky one for the occasional pocketdial. I'm forever calling people at the top of my list. Can be a bit embarrasing when you call someone important; the other day I heard an A+R rep yelling "hello?" From my pocket....

manage to make "handbag" calls all the time....even when I think I have locked the damn phone....

I keep my phone tucked into me left cup of my bra...so unless someone gives me left tit a squeeze...i aint making no calls

Quite a few years ago a group of us lads were going out for a night on the piss and we all met round one's lads house. We were having a few tinnies in the kitchen and the talk inevitably turned to women, who we'd shagged, who we'd like to, what we'd done etc etc.. then his house phone rang.

It was the wife of one of the lads who had his mobile in his back pocket and he'd been telling all of us who he'd been screwing and all the gory details. The only trouble is, as he'd leaned on the kitchen work surface his phone had redialled the last number he'd called, and yes, you guessed it, it was his wife and she heard everything.

Livingston

"I keep my phone tucked into me left cup of my bra...so unless someone gives me left tit a squeeze...i aint making no calls "

that would be why you were phoning everyone when sitting next to me

"get and make them all the time. **Note to self, lock keypad before putting it in back pocket "

Don't forget to lock it before putting it under the pillow

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay used to do it all the while when he had his new phone. Doesnt do it now though

» Add a new message to this topic