FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh what a day (a rant)

Oh what a day (a rant)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Son comes to mine everyday to help out because of my disability, today he turned up with my ex mother in law in tow (with whom he lives) I have not spoken to this woman for several years due to the fact she knew all about my husband cheating on me and having a child with his lover, 7 bloody hours she stayed and the whole time I wanted to punch her 84 year old face in, I am not impressed with my Son!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awwww, it's his gran.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i presume he knows how you feel about her? it does seem a bit insensitive of him f he does but i am sure that he had his reasons

hey simone.

hopefully tomorrow will be better xxx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

For everyone's sake let's hope your son doesn't stop coming to help you.

Everyone's a loser if he absorbed your clear hatred for this, let's face it, old woman.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

For everyone's sake let's hope your son doesn't stop coming to help you.

Everyone's a loser if he absorbed your clear hatred for this, let's face it, old woman. "

He knows full well how much I don't like her and if he stops coming he won't get his cares allowence

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Sounds like he is either insensitive or trying to build bridges...dont make this about money...tell him how hurt you were.

Do it calmly but make clear how you felt.We are often guilty of assuming our parents do not react in the same way as other people.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

The other element is a real dilemma too.

We were lose to another couple, kids played together too. In this case the other wife was playing around, i got to hear from my Mrs.

How do you tell the other guy? Was it my place to do so? More often than not the innocent party are the last to find out, that adds to the hurt i'm sure.

Would be a brave person to interfere or inform.

In fairness, what mother is going to choose her daughter-in-law over her son. My mum would never side with my partner over me as blood is thicker than anything in our family, no matter how much in the wrong I might be.

» Add a new message to this topic