FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > when was the last time you ...

when was the last time you ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

..... wrote a letter ?

i am not talking typed, i am not talking email, i am talking sat down with a pen and actually wrote a letter to someone

i honestly can't hand on heart remember

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2 months ago to a soldier friend of mine in Helmand province

Way too damn often with work lol

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

this morning.

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

I hand wrote and posted a letter to a friend in oz recently as we used to have this same conversation about how there was no reason to do it anymore I wanted to prove him wrong!

Pen girlfriend c.1981. She was german, blonde, blue eyes and fookin gorgeous. Fuck knows what happened to her cos I got a girlfriend over here a week later who felt threatened by a piece of paper and burnt it.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

2 months ago, although I did write a card last week....

By *ouple_m_and_jCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

About 20 mins ago to my daughters school. For all they rant about email and parental communication via telephone, I find a strongly worded letter; written by hand, posted through the Royal Mail system gets a much better response :D

Not as strong a response as kidnapping a teacher and doing perverse things to her, but that response also costs liberty and rarely ends with a satisfactory outcome

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

a french letter at week end dose that count

oh how funny i was about to post a similar thread

i revieved a letter this morning from our youngest son, he is currently on his phase 1 training with the army

it made me smile and cry at the same time it was wonderfull to recieve it and it made me realise how lovely it is o recieve a letter and i am now looking forward to getting into the wonderfull habit of letter writting

i haven't written my reply yet i want to wait till i have the time later tonight to sit down and write one properly with no distraction

i think its a lost art and i have been trying to think of family memebers i haven't spoken to in a while that i can send a letter to to catch up and hopefully it will make them as happy as i was this morning

"..... wrote a letter ?

i am not talking typed, i am not talking email, i am talking sat down with a pen and actually wrote a letter to someone

i honestly can't hand on heart remember"

Today, but i do like to write. I find if you don't your hand writing deteriorates.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

today too.. the letter A

and tomorrow, if I promise not to try eating the crayons again they'll let me write the letter B

far too long ago. do many letters each day which are work based but do not write letters.

Do messages count?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Write them quite often for daughter's school...

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

about 15 years ago actually written. Shame because there is something more personal about a hand written letter that you don't get from a typed one

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"..... wrote a letter ?

I wrote one a month or so ago to a relative in Eire, she doesnt do emails lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"oh how funny i was about to post a similar thread

i revieved a letter this morning from our youngest son, he is currently on his phase 1 training with the army

it made me smile and cry at the same time it was wonderfull to recieve it and it made me realise how lovely it is o recieve a letter and i am now looking forward to getting into the wonderfull habit of letter writting

i haven't written my reply yet i want to wait till i have the time later tonight to sit down and write one properly with no distraction

i think its a lost art and i have been trying to think of family memebers i haven't spoken to in a while that i can send a letter to to catch up and hopefully it will make them as happy as i was this morning"

ahhhh thats lovely of him xx

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Though I do mainly type and email letters these days, I also write letters of application every week to companies in my job searching.

Often, it is for a post where I believe accuracy, neatness and written abilities are important; a written application demonstrates all of that.

"..... wrote a letter ?

me neither.

always write poetry by hand though, typing is so uninspiring.

last letter i recieved that meant anything was from a woman i loved very much.

she was worried about her health and couldnt tell me to my face because i wasnt there.

even though it was a few years ago now i still have it and look at it now and then to remind me that things could have been very different if i hadnt been so selfish.wouldnt have been able to change anything but at least i could have held her hand one last time and told her the things i felt inside.

you just dont get another chance and it lives with you forever.

"last letter i recieved that meant anything was from a woman i loved very much.

she was worried about her health and couldnt tell me to my face because i wasnt there.

even though it was a few years ago now i still have it and look at it now and then to remind me that things could have been very different if i hadnt been so selfish.wouldnt have been able to change anything but at least i could have held her hand one last time and told her the things i felt inside.

you just dont get another chance and it lives with you forever."

& ((((xx))))

» Add a new message to this topic