FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Arrogance......

Arrogance......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Grey and Anastasia OP   Couple  over a year ago

Luton

Are there any single ladies out there who don't have a profile that is more like war and peace and so God damned arrogant to the single males on this site? We're organising a party. A social evening with nice, friendly people. I have been innundated with single gents wanting to come along but like to keep things new and fresh and have a balanced group of people. We have winked and messaged some lovely looking single ladies only to be ignored, deleted and rudely rebuffed. Then, imagine my surprise when some ladies, clearly not all,seem to be upset about "Not being invited to parties" "Not hearing from couples" and only hearing from men who they deem to be unsuitable.

Come on ladies - prove me wrong!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Are there any single ladies out there who don't have a profile that is more like war and peace and so God damned arrogant to the single males on this site? We're organising a party. A social evening with nice, friendly people. I have been innundated with single gents wanting to come along but like to keep things new and fresh and have a balanced group of people. We have winked and messaged some lovely looking single ladies only to be ignored, deleted and rudely rebuffed. Then, imagine my surprise when some ladies, clearly not all,seem to be upset about "Not being invited to parties" "Not hearing from couples" and only hearing from men who they deem to be unsuitable.

Come on ladies - prove me wrong!! "

wink me;-)

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Are there any single ladies out there who don't have a profile that is more like war and peace and so God damned arrogant to the single males on this site? We're organising a party. A social evening with nice, friendly people. I have been innundated with single gents wanting to come along but like to keep things new and fresh and have a balanced group of people. We have winked and messaged some lovely looking single ladies only to be ignored, deleted and rudely rebuffed. Then, imagine my surprise when some ladies, clearly not all,seem to be upset about "Not being invited to parties" "Not hearing from couples" and only hearing from men who they deem to be unsuitable.

Puts bowl over head and sits with knees pulled out of way.

Mistress x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

lmfao.. that line always makes me laugh

By *opeye-OliveCouple  over a year ago

worcester

When you say "Prove me wrong" don't you mean "us".

Busted!

fascinating the way things are isnt it.

Sounds very much like a party recruiting add to me!

Luton

No I do mean me as I (Jo) think a lot of these ladies are far too hard on the average single guy.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

im nice to single guys however not lovely looking so guess my luck is out

I am nice to single guys, well definitily to the majority... and I am nice to single ladies... and to couples... I am just nice

"im nice to single guys however not lovely looking so guess my luck is out "

bollocks.

xxxx

both you ladies are beautiful x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I love the "prove me wrong" line.... because I now see a person thinking

"my god... I have to show that not all people are like this... and so i am going to be selfless in the act... that will show the rotters"

or.... maybe not....

some people may not like parties,

some people may not like winks,

some people may not like being used to "even up the numbers",

some people may already be busy that particular time...

some people may look at your profile and think "not for them"

countless reasons... is it all really work whinging over.....

be thankful for what you have as opposed to what you don't....

Luton

We don't need to recruit anyone for our parties as they are always well attended and often have a list of people waiting to come.

worcester

"I am nice to single guys, well definitily to the majority... and I am nice to single ladies... and to couples... I am just nice"

Not met a nasty lady, or couple, yet

"No I do mean me as I (Jo) think a lot of these ladies are far too hard on the average single guy."

Why are they?

Most ladies look for single men from what we have seen.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

single guys... some lovely, some not so

single fems... some lovely, some not so

couples....... some lovely, some not so

each has down to earth, friendly lovely people...

each has people so far up their own jacksies they can tickle their own tonsils....

Minx! Hey hunny, long time no speak.

If your parties are anything like P's then they don't know what they're missing out on!

All the best xx

worcester

"We don't need to recruit anyone for our parties as they are always well attended and often have a list of people waiting to come. "

Well la de daa!

"No I do mean me as I (Jo) think a lot of these ladies are far too hard on the average single guy."

Thing is these sites make em hard lol

Loads of emails loads of abuse i have seen it on many of my single friends profiles and emails

No not all single guys are like that i know that cause im one myself (Well i aint but i do play alone mostly)

But there are many that are and the singles ladies do often have a bad time of it

And no thats no excuse but everyone has off days xx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

Sounds very much like a party recruiting add to me! "

Does this read better :

Sounds very much like a party recruiting to add me!

.... am arrogant....sue me.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

".... am arrogant....sue me. "

Thought you were Laine?

"

Sounds very much like a party recruiting add to me!

Does this read better :

Sounds very much like a party recruiting to add me!"

Luton

Yes I understand that some people may not like parties and only invite ladies who say they like them. We're considerate and the majority of the single men who speak to us or we speak to are too - It's the ladies I'm afraid to say who can let the side down

".... am arrogant....sue me.

Thought you were Laine?"

arrogant sueme is my sunday name

Angel XXX

they are parties with the infamous P (that'd be me!!)

and I am with The Minx on this as we sometimes sit here and I will send a message to someone who wants to party as she has to the same person - I get deleted and she gets answered!!

Figure this out ??? it's the same party but because I is a boy (last time I checked) and seen as predatory which I certainly am not and she is a couple and a girl at that she is not predatory - and that's far from the truth as you know!!

The parties are just great, the people who attend the parties MAKE them great no other reason as everything else doesn't change.

Come on ladies the .... Prove ME wrong!!

I have to agree with the OP to a certain extent. I've clicked on many female profiles cos they had a nice bod pic only to be confronted with the verbal equivalent of an SAS assault course designed specifically to put off any male regardless of his looks, cock size or bank balance on ever contacting the 'lady' in question.

I've often thought that it would be far more pertinent for single gals to put:

"I have a pussy and can get a cock whenever I want one so in the meantime I'm only on here cos the shops are shut after 10pm."

When women want a particular bloke she makes darned well he knows about it, so all the single fellas have to do is go to your inbox each morning in the forlorn hope that you've been picked as the lucky recipient that day.

"We don't need to recruit anyone for our parties as they are always well attended and often have a list of people waiting to come. "

Apart from a SHORTAGE of single ladies!

My profile, my words, my pics. If peeps do not like it, tough!

"Angel XXX

and I am with The Minx on this as we sometimes sit here and I will send a message to someone who wants to party as she has to the same person - I get deleted and she gets answered!!

Figure this out ??? it's the same party but because I is a boy (last time I checked) and seen as predatory which I certainly am not and she is a couple and a girl at that she is not predatory - and that's far from the truth as you know!!

The parties are just great, the people who attend the parties MAKE them great no other reason as everything else doesn't change.

Come on ladies the .... Prove ME wrong!!"

Itis wrong.. and I for one answer most messages...!

if single females want to attend parties wouldnt they go to the meets and events section of the site and enquire themselves rather than being approached just to boost numbers?

"Angel XXX

they are parties with the infamous P (that'd be me!!)"

Hello to you too x

"I have to agree with the OP to a certain extent. I've clicked on many female profiles cos they had a nice bod pic only to be confronted with the verbal equivalent of an SAS assault course designed specifically to put off any male regardless of his looks, cock size or bank balance on ever contacting the 'lady' in question.

I've often thought that it would be far more pertinent for single gals to put:

"I have a pussy and can get a cock whenever I want one so in the meantime I'm only on here cos the shops are shut after 10pm."

When women want a particular bloke she makes darned well he knows about it, so all the single fellas have to do is go to your inbox each morning in the forlorn hope that you've been picked as the lucky recipient that day. "

Hear Hear it's so depressing sending out mails only to have them unread and deleted - I take time to write and do it wellas I used to do it for a living and now get even more upset than when I had my copy "spiked" at least I could see it being dumped after reading lol

Luton

There are always plenty of couples so the female is very well represented. Would just be nice if some of them took the time and trouble to answer their messages

where have you been Angel XX come to the party and talk me into bed!!! XX

Luton

It's not done to boost numbers at all......but if you were to go to a party and the host had not catered for your needs - what would you think?

thank you xx

"My profile, my words, my pics. If peeps do not like it, tough! "

Absolutely but - would you ever want to try and see how it feels to be a boy on here?

I understand the ladies have lots of mails (and males) to contend with and can be choosy but .... why not give someone (like me for instance ) a chance

I recently met with someone who was just not my type only to discover that I really was WRONG to pre-judge and she is a fantastic woman and exceeded anything I had thought and only because SHE took a chance to have a drink and chat and nothing else.

Surprise surprise for me!!

"There are always plenty of couples so the female is very well represented. Would just be nice if some of them took the time and trouble to answer their messages"

No no no you are on hear moaning the single women won't reply to you so there can't be. You even asked them to prove you wrong.

Now if i was a single woman and some couple i didn't know invited me to a party with a lot of single males there then i would think 'fuckit im not putting my self up for a dodgy night' and i wouldn't reply. I also wouldn't go out and invite a gang load of strangers to my house. But that's me i am the shy and retiring sort

"Angel XXX

Come on ladies the .... Prove ME wrong!!

Itis wrong.. and I for one answer most messages...! "

Thank you so much for that _phrodite and I shall send you a "friendly" wink x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So is this a thread with people asking others to change their preferences because they have asked?

"

Now if i was a single woman and some couple i didn't know invited me to a party with a lot of single males there then i would think 'fuckit im not putting my self up for a dodgy night' and i wouldn't reply. I also wouldn't go out and invite a gang load of strangers to my house. But that's me i am the shy and retiring sort "

That is a very valid point... I would always reply but I wouldnot go to a party whereI had no idea what I was letting myself in for...

Bradford

"So is this a thread with people asking others to change their preferences because they have asked? "

NO. NOOOOOOO. My post was to get ME an invite to the party as THE single male.

Luton

You do maybe - but I can assure you that a lot don't bother. I sit here with a male friend and we invite people seperately to the same party...he is a single male - we are a couple. His invites get deleted even without being read, ours do sometimes

Bradford

"

That is a very valid point... I would always reply but I wouldnot go to a party whereI had no idea what I was letting myself in for... "

Jeez, so that's where my spare house key got to. I had been wondering.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So is this a thread with people asking others to change their preferences because they have asked?

NO. NOOOOOOO. My post was to get ME an invite to the party as THE single male. "

Did it work?

"It's not done to boost numbers at all......but if you were to go to a party and the host had not catered for your needs - what would you think?"

who's needs? guys needs?

"My profile, my words, my pics. If peeps do not like it, tough! "

+ 1

"There are always plenty of couples so the female is very well represented. Would just be nice if some of them took the time and trouble to answer their messages

No no no you are on hear moaning the single women won't reply to you so there can't be. You even asked them to prove you wrong.

Now if i was a single woman and some couple i didn't know invited me to a party with a lot of single males there then i would think 'fuckit im not putting my self up for a dodgy night' and i wouldn't reply. I also wouldn't go out and invite a gang load of strangers to my house. But that's me i am the shy and retiring sort "

It's a party and it's about meeting, chatting, getting to know someone new and not with a gangload of single males - Minx used the term "balanced group" that implies, doesn't it, a balance between the couples, the single males and the single females.

We do have and have had single females attend and they go away with a smile having enjoyed an evening with nice people not being dragged kicking and screaming (though some do scream loudly!) into a bedroom full of rampant males.

All the single males who attend are very courteous and able to hold a proper conversation.

Does this mean you wouldn't want to come then?

Luton

It is a very valid point but girls meet boys all the time on their own, just as dangerous don't you think? We like to meet new people before they come to the party just to make sure we all get on..

Parties aren't for the shy and retiring sort so just as well you're not invited then isn't it?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am lost now...but I am tired and hot and bothered so it could be that, but is this thread complaining that women don't want to go to parties or they don't want to answer males mails?

Bradford

"So is this a thread with people asking others to change their preferences because they have asked?

Did it work?"

Stop asking daft questions.

Luton

No yours

Luton

No it didn't

"I am lost now...but I am tired and hot and bothered so it could be that, but is this thread complaining that women don't want to go to parties or they don't want to answer males mails? "

They wont even answer snail male or whatever. Life is a bitch, pass me a noose!

Bradford

As a single female i would never accept a party invite from ppl i didn't know, its ludicrous to me to even think about it!So does that make me arrogant? Hell yes if you say so!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Did it work?

Stop asking daft questions."

I did say I was tired and hot and bothered, please forgive me

"As a single female i would never accept a party invite from ppl i didn't know, its ludicrous to me to even think about it!So does that make me arrogant? Hell yes if you say so! "

nope it does not, i mean you are not arrogant as I quite agree with you... I think they are more complaining that people dont reply to the male sending invites...

Did it work?

Stop asking daft questions.

I did say I was tired and hot and bothered, please forgive me "

The chatroom quiz has fried my last sparking brain cell.

"As a single female i would never accept a party invite from ppl i didn't know, its ludicrous to me to even think about it!So does that make me arrogant? Hell yes if you say so!

nope it does not, i mean you are not arrogant as I quite agree with you... I think they are more complaining that people dont reply to the male sending invites..."

That isn't new stop press news though is it? Lol-cue single males ranting

Luton

It's not about accepting party invites, It's about single ladies who are full of arrogance with profiles which are full of don'ts rather than do's and must be a complete turn off for the average single guy

Luton

Hurrah! Someone understands exactly what's it's all about!!!

"It's not about accepting party invites, It's about single ladies who are full of arrogance with profiles which are full of don'ts rather than do's and must be a complete turn off for the average single guy"
Well i bet they don't do badly for messages

"As a single female i would never accept a party invite from ppl i didn't know, its ludicrous to me to even think about it!So does that make me arrogant? Hell yes if you say so! "

I agree on this one for definite,my safety comes before making the numbers up.

Luton

I'm sure they get more than they can handle sometimes. I know we get quite a lot and it does take quite a lot of time to respond but there is still no need to have the poor guys quaking in their boots from line 2 of profile lol!

Luton

And i definitely agree with you but this isn't the point!! Anyone who does want to come along we'd suggest we met for coffee first

I do know what you mean about profiles though. In the past I've tried to rephrase mine several times to get rid of the negatives and try to express what I am looking for in different ways.

Yes, alot of 'rules' or 'no-gos' can be discussed in the run up to meeting however with the volume of messages that women get, I can see why some profiles do end up being a list of 'nos' and 'donts'. I'm not too sure how effective these profiles are at actually being read by those who click into them though.

Luton

There is still no excuse for arrogance on profiles - do you speak to arrogant women outside of FAB? Would you take written abuse from them?

Jo, try pressing '+ quote' on the messages you're replying to so we know what's being responded to x

Luton

How's your knees? Lol!

"As a single female i would never accept a party invite from ppl i didn't know, its ludicrous to me to even think about it!So does that make me arrogant? Hell yes if you say so!

nope it does not, i mean you are not arrogant as I quite agree with you... I think they are more complaining that people dont reply to the male sending invites...That isn't new stop press news though is it? Lol-cue single males ranting "

Julie .... sent you a wink lol

"Jo, try pressing '+ quote' on the messages you're replying to so we know what's being responded to x"

Well done Angel am going to open wine so she'll be a little slower lol XX

"So is this a thread with people asking others to change their preferences because they have asked? "

Oh do keep up Ruggers! Change preferences AND give mercy shags by all accounts!

Luton

Oh do keep up Ruggers! Change preferences AND give mercy shags by all accounts! "

And here is a prime example of arrogance!!! And notice your profile is hidden?

North Cornwall

nope it does not, i mean you are not arrogant as I quite agree with you... I think they are more complaining that people dont reply to the male sending invites...That isn't new stop press news though is it? Lol-cue single males ranting

Julie .... sent you a wink lol "

Im not Julie....

Mistress x

"I am nice to single guys, well definitily to the majority... and I am nice to single ladies... and to couples... I am just nice"

oi!!!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"There is still no excuse for arrogance on profiles - do you speak to arrogant women outside of FAB? Would you take written abuse from them?"

But surely someone having an 'arrogant' profile is a good thing? You can see what they say about themselves and you know from reading it whether or not it is someone you would like to meet.... if you wouldnt like to meet them, you just steer clear.

Makes life easier if you ask me...

nope it does not, i mean you are not arrogant as I quite agree with you... I think they are more complaining that people dont reply to the male sending invites...That isn't new stop press news though is it? Lol-cue single males ranting

Julie .... sent you a wink lol

Im not Julie....

Mistress x "

Lol I blame the wine and the misplaced keys on the keyboard Mistress wink wink lol

crikey. We have managed quite nicely so far with our group gatherings. It is nice to have some singles too but you do have to keep the balance.

We have had the occasional single lady come as well as males.

Try to manage without and don't get het up about it.

Luton

"There is still no excuse for arrogance on profiles - do you speak to arrogant women outside of FAB? Would you take written abuse from them?

But surely someone having an 'arrogant' profile is a good thing? You can see what they say about themselves and you know from reading it whether or not it is someone you would like to meet.... if you wouldnt like to meet them, you just steer clear.

Makes life easier if you ask me..."

Nothing wrong with letting the boys know what you do/don't like etc but surely the complexities can be sorted out in a mail/chat or meet god forbid it ever gets that far! Surely we are ALL on here to meet new people, have a good time and maybe s**g a few people along the way!! Don't put the poor single guy off right from the word go?

Luton

"crikey. We have managed quite nicely so far with our group gatherings. It is nice to have some singles too but you do have to keep the balance.

Try to manage without and don't get het up about it."

Not getting het up about it at all - read original posting - this is where it has ended up!

worcester

like a rolling snowball!

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

is that come or given the lack of fems cum

In a daft way, timewise, be thankfull for the deletes and non-replies, in a way its an answer to the invite, its far better than oodles of people pretending to be interested, gleaning all the relevant info (because thats all they want) then not actually attend.

Luton

"We don't need to recruit anyone for our parties as they are always well attended and often have a list of people waiting to come.

is that come or given the lack of fems cum "

There is always an awful lot of ladies cumming i can assure you lol!

"crikey. We have managed quite nicely so far with our group gatherings. It is nice to have some singles too but you do have to keep the balance.

Not getting het up about it at all - read original posting - this is where it has ended up! "

I was referring to our own approach. Sorry to confuse you.

Luton

In a daft way, timewise, be thankfull for the deletes and non-replies, in a way its an answer to the invite, its far better than oodles of people pretending to be interested, gleaning all the relevant info (because thats all they want) then not actually attend."

Surely bad for the ego though?

Well now .... what I do like about this forum is that there are so many different tastes and ideas and wants ... good to see such a quick witted and sensitive exchange on this topic.

We do have parties for fun and to encourage new people to come and meet others in a socially energetic atmosphere.

The only shame tonight is that the people Jo describe as having so many stipulations that they frighten most off are absent from this thread - what do others think?

Thank you all for your honest _iews they are appreciated whether we agree or disagree - this is true democracy!

"We don't need to recruit anyone for our parties as they are always well attended and often have a list of people waiting to come.

There is always an awful lot of ladies cumming i can assure you lol! "

Hang on get your jackanory straight. You said "We have winked and messaged some lovely looking single ladies only to be ignored, deleted and rudely rebuffed" they rebuffed you then what , they though what the hell come anyway. Good job we don't have smell-o-net!

Luton

Hang on get your jackanory straight. You said "We have winked and messaged some lovely looking single ladies only to be ignored, deleted and rudely rebuffed" they rebuffed you then what , they though what the hell come anyway. Good job we don't have smell-o-net! "

Where in my last sentence did i say the ladies were single? All of them are part of a couple. So read properly Mr Jack a nory

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Don't recall getting an invite to any party. Maybe you're inviting the wrong females?

Just a thought.

Sounds very much like a party recruiting add to me! "

Cool, ever hosted one yourself?

Luton

Not getting het up about it at all - read original posting - this is where it has ended up!

I was referring to our own approach. Sorry to confuse you."

Lol that's ok. It would just be a very pleasant surprise to have the elusive single girl on here with a friendly and approachable profile as the majority come across as hard nosed and full of their own self importance as they are in the monority and reveered by all!!

"I am nice to single guys, well definitily to the majority... and I am nice to single ladies... and to couples... I am just nice

Not met a nasty lady, or couple, yet"

Lucky You

Luton

"Don't recall getting an invite to any party. Maybe you're inviting the wrong females?

Just a thought."

Maybe i am or maybe the ladies in this area aren't so nice!!

Hang on get your jackanory straight. You said "We have winked and messaged some lovely looking single ladies only to be ignored, deleted and rudely rebuffed" they rebuffed you then what , they though what the hell come anyway. Good job we don't have smell-o-net!

Where in my last sentence did i say the ladies were single? All of them are part of a couple. So read properly Mr Jack a nory "

So why complain about the women ignoring you. Obviously you had a lack of single women or you wouldn't have felt the need to mail them. They then ignored you leaving you lacking in single females. Come on it doesn't make sense.

I'll agree that there is an air of arrogance in some people's attitudes on this site but you won't change it by calling them out! lol

Like you said: your parties are well attended so what you trying to acheive?

"

Nothing wrong with letting the boys know what you do/don't like etc but surely the complexities can be sorted out in a mail/chat or meet god forbid it ever gets that far! Surely we are ALL on here to meet new people, have a good time and maybe s**g a few people along the way!! Don't put the poor single guy off right from the word go?"

Can't you see though? That is precisely why the 'arrogance' is up front, to put a lot of guys off and stop it getting to the mailing/chatting/meeting stage.

My time is limited and I explain things up front to save both their and my time. Yes it comes over as arrogant to many, but others mail me saying they like the straight no-nonsense attitude and that it leaves them in no doubt as to what I don't/won't do, therefore we can then go right to what we will do.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Don't recall getting an invite to any party. Maybe you're inviting the wrong females?

Just a thought.

Maybe i am or maybe the ladies in this area aren't so nice!!"

Well that may be so, or maybe you havent looked at all the single women in your area. I think you may have just shot yourself in the foot though because if I saw this and I lived in your area, I would think hard about coming along, especially if I hadn't been invited.

This is purely a personal observation and is not meant to represent people here in any way, but the people in my area who organise parties seem to come across as pretty arrogant themselves. OK, you've provided a bedroom, some drinks and some scampi fries, but your guests make the party, and insulting them before they get there is not really the done thing.

But you say upthread you are not struggling to get attendees so obviously you are not one of THOSE party organisers.

Just seems a bit contradictory in our opinion - your problem is that you don't have a balance at parties - wouldn't that put some people off?

we have been to quite a few parties that never have any problems balancing out single fems and far more even at socials. Surely good sex like anything enjoyable in life is about feeling comfortable - many of the things you have said thus far would put a lot of people out of their comfort zone. As a single fem on another site a long time ago I would never take the risk of attending a party alone but would go to a social. Have to say that it does seem a rather strange approach saying that you have to meet them first - again it would raise a lot of alarm bells. The other thing we would say is that the best parties we have been to are held by people that have been doing it for many years and you don't have to worry about an even mix as they said to us as long as one of you wants to shag them thats cool lol!!

Luton

"

Nothing wrong with letting the boys know what you do/don't like etc but surely the complexities can be sorted out in a mail/chat or meet god forbid it ever gets that far! Surely we are ALL on here to meet new people, have a good time and maybe s**g a few people along the way!! Don't put the poor single guy off right from the word go?

Can't you see though? That is precisely why the 'arrogance' is up front, to put a lot of guys off and stop it getting to the mailing/chatting/meeting stage.

My time is limited and I explain things up front to save both their and my time. Yes it comes over as arrogant to many, but others mail me saying they like the straight no-nonsense attitude and that it leaves them in no doubt as to what I don't/won't do, therefore we can then go right to what we will do.

"

But there are probably even men who are just as nice/kind/caring and genuine who are PUT OFF (qouting you and I) because of this attitude as it comes across as caustic and abrasive at times rather than the confident self assured lady you intend it to be. There are ways of writing/saying things and a lot of ladies on here just don't get it. They're scarey lol!

Luton

"

But there are probably even men who are just as nice/kind/caring and genuine who are PUT OFF (qouting you and I) because of this attitude as it comes across as caustic and abrasive at times rather than the confident self assured lady you intend it to be. There are ways of writing/saying things and a lot of ladies on here just don't get it. They're scarey lol! "

And also my time is precious to me too and I'm a couple as I'm sure it is to single guys too. Have you not noticed It's only ever single ladies that say that?

"

But there are probably even men who are just as nice/kind/caring and genuine who are PUT OFF (qouting you and I) because of this attitude as it comes across as caustic and abrasive at times rather than the confident self assured lady you intend it to be. There are ways of writing/saying things and a lot of ladies on here just don't get it. They're scarey lol! "

I was just going to mention something along those lines. Would someone with such a profile be looking for someone similar? How would that work out?

Would love to be a fly on the wall for one of those meets!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

there are no right and wrong profiles .people set their profile the way THEY want .if its not working and scaring guys or cpls off then its just that indervidual whos loosing out on meets . i hardly see why anyone else would be concerned if others are getting meets or not lol. bottom line is if a persons profile isnt working for them they will either change it or bitch that they never get meets and leave site lol !

ive found ive had to made a number of things very clear on my profile to save getting abuse from guys who thought they were garenteed a meet just beacuse they deemed to message me .it also ensure they are in no doubt weather id be interested in them or not ..if they are miles away 22years old and living with mummy and daddy then they wont be shocked if they get told no or deleted with out replie lol. i know my own mind and dont apologise for that .if people dont like my profile then they are free to move on ,ive not one issue with that .

as for answering mails or not again its down to that inderviduals choice . replies arent garenteed and no one is oblidged to replie to every message they are sent .

i actually consider it arrogance to state how other people should manage their own profiles and messages . i really couldnt be bothered what others are doing on their profiles .

By *ipperbangMan  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

dont know if i'm getting the wrong end of the stick, but i'm afraid i do find a lot of the single women on the site unapproachable, i always write more than 1 line & read profiles to try to match what they are looking for, often never to get a reply, some msgs never opened, some deleted instantaneously,i know as soon as a single woman joins she will be inundated with msgs but surely there are ways to sift the people who read the profiles from the people who dont.

sorry if i'm being thick & missed the point

Luton

"Just seems a bit contradictory in our opinion - your problem is that you don't have a balance at parties - wouldn't that put some people off?

we have been to quite a few parties that never have any problems balancing out single fems and far more even at socials. Surely good sex like anything enjoyable in life is about feeling comfortable - many of the things you have said thus far would put a lot of people out of their comfort zone. As a single fem on another site a long time ago I would never take the risk of attending a party alone but would go to a social. Have to say that it does seem a rather strange approach saying that you have to meet them first - again it would raise a lot of alarm bells. The other thing we would say is that the best parties we have been to are held by people that have been doing it for many years and you don't have to worry about an even mix as they said to us as long as one of you wants to shag them thats cool lol!! "

We would be willing out to meet any single female if they wanted to help them feel at ease....that was my point there

Our preference at parties is that friends all have a good time - it's not just about shagging i disagree - It's all about people getting together and having a good time, talking, laughing etc. If anyone decides thay want to play then that is their choice. There is no pressure on anyone to do anything other than enjoy themselves

"dont know if i'm getting the wrong end of the stick, but i'm afraid i do find a lot of the single women on the site unapproachable, i always write more than 1 line & read profiles to try to match what they are looking for, often never to get a reply, some msgs never opened, some deleted instantaneously,i know as soon as a single woman joins she will be inundated with msgs but surely there are ways to sift the people who read the profiles from the people who dont.

sorry if i'm being thick & missed the point"

Just the way it is!

You'll find what you're looking for soon. Have fun!

"

And also my time is precious to me too and I'm a couple as I'm sure it is to single guys too. Have you not noticed It's only ever single ladies that say that?"

Hence my saying here and on my profile about saving mine and their time.

By *ipperbangMan  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Just the way it is!

Thanks BK i have lots of fun i just dont try to meet single ladies luckily i meet a few by word of mouth but thats not my point i didnt join this site to jump through hoops then have an a grilling equivalent to the spanish inquisition

"dont know if i'm getting the wrong end of the stick, but i'm afraid i do find a lot of the single women on the site unapproachable, i always write more than 1 line & read profiles to try to match what they are looking for, often never to get a reply, some msgs never opened, some deleted instantaneously,i know as soon as a single woman joins she will be inundated with msgs but surely there are ways to sift the people who read the profiles from the people who dont.

Exactly the point - and the delete buttons inappropriate use in reverse would be treated with such disdain eh?

Luton

That is entirely my point, hurrah! I think you single gents ( and most of you are) get get shrift from a lot of ladies and they come across as rude, needlessly.

"

Just the way it is!

Thanks BK i have lots of fun i just dont try to meet single ladies luckily i meet a few by word of mouth but thats not my point i didnt join this site to jump through hoops then have an a grilling equivalent to the spanish inquisition"

Well said old boy! nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

"Just seems a bit contradictory in our opinion - your problem is that you don't have a balance at parties - wouldn't that put some people off?

we have been to quite a few parties that never have any problems balancing out single fems and far more even at socials. Surely good sex like anything enjoyable in life is about feeling comfortable - many of the things you have said thus far would put a lot of people out of their comfort zone. As a single fem on another site a long time ago I would never take the risk of attending a party alone but would go to a social. Have to say that it does seem a rather strange approach saying that you have to meet them first - again it would raise a lot of alarm bells. The other thing we would say is that the best parties we have been to are held by people that have been doing it for many years and you don't have to worry about an even mix as they said to us as long as one of you wants to shag them thats cool lol!!

We would be willing out to meet any single female if they wanted to help them feel at ease....that was my point there

Our preference at parties is that friends all have a good time - it's not just about shagging i disagree - It's all about people getting together and having a good time, talking, laughing etc. If anyone decides thay want to play then that is their choice. There is no pressure on anyone to do anything other than enjoy themselves "

lol missed the point again - how would just meeting you make a single fem feel at ease - if you went to socials and met people you would find they already knew you or if you went to parties. Not everyone plays at the parties we were referring to either and everyone has a great laugh but it does take empathy which you really don't appear to have in abundance. How can you not understand that your profile with one single fem meet on it from a rather large collection may be a tad off putting and that many people don't like parties they prefer either the intimacy of private meets or the security of socials or suppossed security of a club. The pool you are trying to select from is fairly small and may take a little more than simply messaging with an idea that sounds iffy

Luton

"

Just the way it is!

Thanks BK i have lots of fun i just dont try to meet single ladies luckily i meet a few by word of mouth but thats not my point i didnt join this site to jump through hoops then have an a grilling equivalent to the spanish inquisition"

If i replied to a message in such terms i would expect my partner to let me know i'm rude (and he would lol)along with the person i sent the message to

Forum Mod

I love single guys

just saying

"I love single guys

just saying"

hussy

I don't see why a polite 'no thank you' if you're not interested is so difficult. It does make me wonder how many of the profiles are fake.

Forum Mod

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy "

fussy hussy though

"I love single guys

just saying"

Me too. Some of my best friends are single guys.

"

Just the way it is!

cool mate.

Yeah, I'm not jumping through hoops either. You find yourself worrying about their needs and neglecting your own. We're here to have fun too! lol

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though "

too damn right!

"I don't see why a polite 'no thank you' if you're not interested is so difficult. It does make me wonder how many of the profiles are fake. "

AGREED AGREED there are fakers out ther aren't there and lots "hide" their profiles and their verifications etc all in the aid of WHAT!??

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though "

OOOOOH I'm single wink wink

"I don't see why a polite 'no thank you' if you're not interested is so difficult. It does make me wonder how many of the profiles are fake. "

.... and in this ideal world no-one out-with my age limits, no-one married or attached playing away from home and no-one wanting a quick bunk up at mine would mail me.

yours truly I. M Notafake. xx

Forum Mod

Well I hide mine cos its no-one business but mine who I play with

OMG im a fake!!!

Luton

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right! "

We love single guys too and meet lots of them and they don't always get the respect they deserve.

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

We love single guys too and meet lots of them and they don't always get the respect they deserve. "

Well i will wish you well with your party, hope you have a really god time and every one else does. I won't ask for an invite though if they are no single females as i am not a good wall flower

North Cornwall

We hide our verifications but then we are fake

Mistress x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

We love single guys too and meet lots of them and they don't always get the respect they deserve. "

theres also couples and single fems who dont get the respect the deserve too..

not only the single guys

Goodness ladies you're right. There aren't any fake profiles on here *hangs head in shame for being so foolish*

"Goodness ladies you're right. There aren't any fake profiles on here *hangs head in shame for being so foolish* "

easy enough to spot them though especially with teh how long they have been on and how they have met or who they have met. How likely is it that a very attractive single fem who wants to play has had not had a meet in 6 months - ditto couples - single guys do not have that hard a time - life is what you plan and put into it - karma sorts out how your time is spent

Luton

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

We love single guys too and meet lots of them and they don't always get the respect they deserve.

Well i will wish you well with your party, hope you have a really god time and every one else does. I won't ask for an invite though if they are no single females as i am not a good wall flower "

Thank you.

I'm sure this party will be as good as the others. You wouldn't be a wallflower as the single gents who are all hand picked will be very busy i can assure you!!!

Forum Mod

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

No they don't and if they wer'nt here then neither would we be

Luton

"Goodness ladies you're right. There aren't any fake profiles on here *hangs head in shame for being so foolish*

easy enough to spot them though especially with teh how long they have been on and how they have met or who they have met. How likely is it that a very attractive single fem who wants to play has had not had a meet in 6 months - ditto couples - single guys do not have that hard a time - life is what you plan and put into it - karma sorts out how your time is spent"

There are plenty of fake profiles though with all details up to date just is a man pretending to be a couple/woman and collecting pics

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

Well i will wish you well with your party, hope you have a really god time and every one else does. I won't ask for an invite though if they are no single females as i am not a good wall flower

Thank you.

I'm sure this party will be as good as the others. You wouldn't be a wallflower as the single gents who are all hand picked will be very busy i can assure you!!! "

Hand picked! Well that rules me out totally as i am a nettle not a flower!

Our preference at parties is that friends all have a good time - it's not just about shagging i disagree - It's all about people getting together and having a good time, talking, laughing etc. If anyone decides thay want to play then that is their choice. There is no pressure on anyone to do anything other than enjoy themselves

lol missed the point again - how would just meeting you make a single fem feel at ease - if you went to socials and met people you would find they already knew you or if you went to parties. Not everyone plays at the parties we were referring to either and everyone has a great laugh but it does take empathy which you really don't appear to have in abundance. How can you not understand that your profile with one single fem meet on it from a rather large collection may be a tad off putting and that many people don't like parties they prefer either the intimacy of private meets or the security of socials or suppossed security of a club. The pool you are trying to select from is fairly small and may take a little more than simply messaging with an idea that sounds iffy "

Now.... I thought this was all about the attitude of the single female not about whether they wanted to attend a party, meet you, shag you, have cocktails with you, go for a day trip to Skegness or any such thing ...

It's about attitude - I see you find that The Minx only meeting one single female amongst all their other meets is unusual.

Doesn't this rather point out what she was saying exactly as I'm sure (well positive actually) that her partner would love to have a single female join them on occasions.. I know he would necause I know him.

You, on the other hand, are looking for couples and women and have 1 couple and several (though 1 is hidden away) women on your verifications.

We are all different that's precisely what this is about but we are all arrogant in some way or other - I know I am! aren't you?

My stance is that a single woman has every right to demand a certain standard and explain precisely what she wants. Why should this be different for men so ... if all is equal why don't we just trust everyone to NOT message or wink at us if we say we don't want to hear from say single females for instance (trust me I DO want to hear from single females if any are listening) but no we want more than that don't we?

The social and party side of this is very important in the grand scheme of it all as without a social interaction you are suggesting there can be no fun! ie no sex!

Well - some of the women I know want NO social interaction just sex, they require no brain power to be expended just body and thank you!

That is understandable as the female is the most adaptable huntress... and sometimes just by the by having a profile which says "would like to meet a male who can a) talk to me b) excite me or c) shag me tick any one on any day ... may be more rewarding than putting up all the barriers to someone who may just be better than OK.. OK?

I hope this doesn't offend as it was just an observation - Thanks X

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 21/06/11 00:52:06]

North Cornwall

"Goodness ladies you're right. There aren't any fake profiles on here *hangs head in shame for being so foolish*

easy enough to spot them though especially with teh how long they have been on and how they have met or who they have met. How likely is it that a very attractive single fem who wants to play has had not had a meet in 6 months - ditto couples - single guys do not have that hard a time - life is what you plan and put into it - karma sorts out how your time is spent

There are plenty of fake profiles though with all details up to date just is a man pretending to be a couple/woman and collecting pics"

Very true. Have come accross some ourselves. Ironically if they had just had a single male profile we might have been interested in them. lol

Mistress x

Hang on... so this is a thread about couples having a go at arrogant single females??

Whatever happened to the single male bashing thread we've all grown to know and love??

Luton

"Hang on... so this is a thread about couples having a go at arrogant single females??

Whatever happened to the single male bashing thread we've all grown to know and love??"

Yes it is and guess what? Started by a girl too!!

"We hide our verifications but then we are fake

Mistress x"

Oh damn I knew it !!! fooled again lol

Luton

"[Removed by poster at 21/06/11 00:52:06]"

Ok so what did you say that was so naughty it was removed? Lol

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"Hang on... so this is a thread about couples having a go at arrogant single females??

Whatever happened to the single male bashing thread we've all grown to know and love??"

LOL Nice one Ahabs!

About time !!! Karma chameleon lol

Whatever happened to the single male bashing thread we've all grown to know and love??

Yes it is and guess what? Started by a girl too!! "

Hang on.. so this is a couples having a go at single girls who are arrogant to couples... started by the girl?

So wait... no guys are part of this in any capacity? Cat fight!!!!

Luton

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

Thank you.

I'm sure this party will be as good as the others. You wouldn't be a wallflower as the single gents who are all hand picked will be very busy i can assure you!!!

Hand picked! Well that rules me out totally as i am a nettle not a flower! "

Juat as well you're not invited then as I can't chance hurting my hands!!

LOL. It had to happen sometime!

LOL. It had to happen sometime! "

But why should the blokes and the couples always have to bow to the whims and fancies of the girls because they are in short supply when in reality they actually want what we have - let's withold and not give eh?

Luton

Yes it is and guess what? Started by a girl too!!

Hang on.. so this is a couples having a go at single girls who are arrogant to couples... started by the girl?

So wait... no guys are part of this in any capacity? Cat fight!!!!"

No, not a cat fight, I'm just airing my _iews and it started about girls being arrogant to the single guys

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

Thank you.

I'm sure this party will be as good as the others. You wouldn't be a wallflower as the single gents who are all hand picked will be very busy i can assure you!!! "

See this is my problem with this statement (focussing purely on the statement, especially the "gents who are hand picked will be very busy" bit:

You can't prove (or better yet, guarantee) that anyone will "play" with anyone else (I suppose that's what "busy" means.. reminds me the time I went to a gangbang: 4 greedy girls, 15 guys, 6 hours,.. and a black cat must have crossed me and a few others as only 5 guys ended up playing the whole time).

There's no way to know which guy will play, or which lady will take a shine to who. Just food for thought.

But why should the blokes and the couples always have to bow to the whims and fancies of the girls because they are in short supply when in reality they actually want what we have - let's withold and not give eh? "

Great plan, I'll hold the door for you as you head out to the podium on your campaign

North Cornwall

Mistress x

Oh damn I knew it !!! fooled again lol "

Was easy

Mistress x

Forum Mod

If you guys are missing the single male bashing thread,theres one in swingers chat to make you feel at home xx

"If you guys are missing the single male bashing thread,theres one in swingers chat to make you feel at home xx "

God I can't wait I'm just getting warmed up now lol x

Mistress x

Oh damn I knew it !!! fooled again lol

Was easy

Mistress x"

Us boys are so easily fooled and you seemed so nice doh!

Bradford

"If you guys are missing the single male bashing thread,theres one in swingers chat to make you feel at home xx "

ooooh you are so charitable

i'm Ok at bashing myself thank you

Forum Mod

"If you guys are missing the single male bashing thread,theres one in swingers chat to make you feel at home xx

ooooh you are so charitable

i'm Ok at bashing myself thank you "

How did I already know that?

Luton

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

Thank you.

See this is my problem with this statement (focussing purely on the statement, especially the "gents who are hand picked will be very busy" bit:

You can't prove (or better yet, guarantee) that anyone will "play" with anyone else (I suppose that's what "busy" means.. reminds me the time I went to a gangbang: 4 greedy girls, 15 guys, 6 hours,.. and a black cat must have crossed me and a few others as only 5 guys ended up playing the whole time).

There's no way to know which guy will play, or which lady will take a shine to who. Just food for thought."

As I said, you unfortunately will never know believe me they (and I) will be busy all night long (just like Lionel Ritchie)There are 4 rooms here available for playing in and they were all in use all night!

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

Thank you.

There's no way to know which guy will play, or which lady will take a shine to who. Just food for thought.

As I said, you unfortunately will never know believe me they (and I) will be busy all night long (just like Lionel Ritchie)There are 4 rooms here available for playing in and they were all in use all night! "

Blimey that was my birthday bash and I really enjoyed it too

Luton

lol missed the point again - how would just meeting you make a single fem feel at ease - if you went to socials and met people you would find they already knew you or if you went to parties. Not everyone plays at the parties we were referring to either and everyone has a great laugh but it does take empathy which you really don't appear to have in abundance. How can you not understand that your profile with one single fem meet on it from a rather large collection may be a tad off putting and that many people don't like parties they prefer either the intimacy of private meets or the security of socials or suppossed security of a club. The pool you are trying to select from is fairly small and may take a little more than simply messaging with an idea that sounds iffy

Now.... I thought this was all about the attitude of the single female not about whether they wanted to attend a party, meet you, shag you, have cocktails with you, go for a day trip to Skegness or any such thing ...

It's about attitude - I see you find that The Minx only meeting one single female amongst all their other meets is unusual.

Doesn't this rather point out what she was saying exactly as I'm sure (well positive actually) that her partner would love to have a single female join them on occasions.. I know he would necause I know him.

You, on the other hand, are looking for couples and women and have 1 couple and several (though 1 is hidden away) women on your verifications.

We are all different that's precisely what this is about but we are all arrogant in some way or other - I know I am! aren't you?

My stance is that a single woman has every right to demand a certain standard and explain precisely what she wants. Why should this be different for men so ... if all is equal why don't we just trust everyone to NOT message or wink at us if we say we don't want to hear from say single females for instance (trust me I DO want to hear from single females if any are listening) but no we want more than that don't we?

The social and party side of this is very important in the grand scheme of it all as without a social interaction you are suggesting there can be no fun! ie no sex!

Well - some of the women I know want NO social interaction just sex, they require no brain power to be expended just body and thank you!

That is understandable as the female is the most adaptable huntress... and sometimes just by the by having a profile which says "would like to meet a male who can a) talk to me b) excite me or c) shag me tick any one on any day ... may be more rewarding than putting up all the barriers to someone who may just be better than OK.. OK?

I hope this doesn't offend as it was just an observation - Thanks X "

I forgot to mention earlier. We winked at you guys 9 months ago. Guess what? Yep! You ignored us!!

Bradford

Do you know, i've posted a few times on this thread, yet i havent read the OP or got a clue what the whole thing is about.

As for Honeypot, you don't live at No 17 do you, i know i should close my curtains more. Might never get em open again if i timed it badly.

all over the place

"

Do you know, i've posted a few times on this thread, yet i havent read the OP or got a clue what the whole thing is about.

As for Honeypot, you don't live at No 17 do you, i know i should close my curtains more. Might never get em open again if i timed it badly.

"

how come your not moaning about the big threadsize on this one mushy ? its bigger than the other one !!

But why should the blokes and the couples always have to bow to the whims and fancies of the girls because they are in short supply when in reality they actually want what we have - let's withold and not give eh? "

Withold away....... I'm bi....sisters are doing it for themselves.

"I love single guys

just saying

hussy

fussy hussy though

too damn right!

Thank you.

As I said, you unfortunately will never know believe me they (and I) will be busy all night long (just like Lionel Ritchie)There are 4 rooms here available for playing in and they were all in use all night! "

Oh well, I guess that's me blown my chance for a party near me.

Bradford

"

how come your not moaning about the big threadsize on this one mushy ? its bigger than the other one !!"

Moaning? Moaning?

Commenting. Cos i aint read em thats why.

all over the place

But why should the blokes and the couples always have to bow to the whims and fancies of the girls because they are in short supply when in reality they actually want what we have - let's withold and not give eh?

Withold away....... I'm bi....sisters are doing it for themselves. "

that does complicate things

Withold away....... I'm bi....sisters are doing it for themselves. "

Carry on sisters will eventually get a person who wants lol

What does OP stand for please/ I'm a sucker for acronyms

North Cornwall

"What does OP stand for please/ I'm a sucker for acronyms "

Original poster

Bradford

Just rung my tattooist and cancelled the order for "acronym" tattooing on my cock.

"What does OP stand for please/ I'm a sucker for acronyms

Original poster"

Damn who'd have known that I love it I'm going to use that now!!

all over the place

"

Just rung my tattooist and cancelled the order for "acronym" tattooing on my cock. "

pmsl.....

Oh do keep up Ruggers! Change preferences AND give mercy shags by all accounts!

And here is a prime example of arrogance!!! And notice your profile is hidden?"

Actually it's sarcasm, and my profile is hidden as I'm no longer single and meeting, but like the forums...if that's ok with you that is?!!

" there are no right and wrong profiles .people set their profile the way THEY want .if its not working and scaring guys or cpls off then its just that indervidual whos loosing out on meets . i hardly see why anyone else would be concerned if others are getting meets or not lol. bottom line is if a persons profile isnt working for them they will either change it or bitch that they never get meets and leave site lol !

ive found ive had to made a number of things very clear on my profile to save getting abuse from guys who thought they were garenteed a meet just beacuse they deemed to message me .it also ensure they are in no doubt weather id be interested in them or not ..if they are miles away 22years old and living with mummy and daddy then they wont be shocked if they get told no or deleted with out replie lol. i know my own mind and dont apologise for that .if people dont like my profile then they are free to move on ,ive not one issue with that .

as for answering mails or not again its down to that inderviduals choice . replies arent garenteed and no one is oblidged to replie to every message they are sent .

i actually consider it arrogance to state how other people should manage their own profiles and messages . i really couldnt be bothered what others are doing on their profiles .

"

Thanks! That saved me a job: very well said!

I hope this doesn't offend as it was just an observation - Thanks X

I forgot to mention earlier. We winked at you guys 9 months ago. Guess what? Yep! You ignored us!!"

Lol omg we must be so arrogant to ignore a wink from you we should hang our head in shame - have you ever thought that we all have freedom of choice or is that not the case at your wonderful parties??