FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women who feel the need to message other Women

Women who feel the need to message other Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *retty Follies OP   Couple (FF)  over a year ago

south

Was at a ckub sat night chatting to a friend of mine, who was telling me about a woman who had messaged her regarding a meet with a man she had met off here and asking questions about him and their meet.

Now We just could not understand why a woman would do this and if they wanted to know anything about the man and what the meet was like and what happened ....why would the lady message a woman and not the bloke that she had met if she wanted to know anything.

Seems only a very very insecure lady do this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe she feels the women would answer her questions about the guy more honestly than he would himself

Most people will say what they think you want to hear to get a meet even if it's not true

It's not something I would do but from a safety point of _iew I can see why some single women will mail previous meets to see what they thought about them

Some people don't trust their own judgement, apparently, others just like collecting gossip.

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

I'm not sure it's insecurity. I've had this happen on my single fem profile from women, couples and single men asking questions about folk I'd met. It's one reason I hid my veri's from public _iew. I'd never give any information to anyone else about someone I'd met on here - not only is it bad form, it's unreliable evidence to anyone else.

From a safety point i can understand.

For any other reason? No.

south

"Some people don't trust their own judgement, apparently, others just like collecting gossip."

Can understand that in many ways...but when she looked at the womans profile she had met the bloke over galf a dozen times

This seems rarher strange. I couldn't think of any reason other than safety to start enquiring. I wouldn't entertain a woman questioning me.

"Some people don't trust their own judgement, apparently, others just like collecting gossip.

Can understand that in many ways...but when she looked at the womans profile she had met the bloke over galf a dozen times "

Then it sounds as if she had developed some kind of attachment and was sussing out the competition, or maybe he was feeding her a line about exclusivity and she didn't trust him.

Or maybe she was a stalker.

Always best steer clear of drama

I had a woman message me about a guy I'd met, but not to ask questions, just to tell me she was meeting him and what she thought of how I looked.

"I had a woman message me about a guy I'd met, but not to ask questions, just to tell me she was meeting him and what she thought of how I looked. "

Marking her territory lmfao

"I had a woman message me about a guy I'd met, but not to ask questions, just to tell me she was meeting him and what she thought of how I looked. "

Classic pissing up the lamp post. I don't get it myself.

By *razyhorse58Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Odd

"I had a woman message me about a guy I'd met, but not to ask questions, just to tell me she was meeting him and what she thought of how I looked.

Classic pissing up the lamp post. I don't get it myself. "

I kind of understand the emotion behind it, but I'd have thought logic would've taken over.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I've had this twice. Response was the same - my meets, my business. One turned into a stalker, one apologised after a year and became a friend

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

This is one reason I hide my veris

I've not had that, but when I met a particular person off here I was blocked by someone he'd previously met even though I'd never even talked to her before.

People are odd.

I had a woman message me once wanting to know about a man I'd met, what he was like etc...

I did ask why was she asking me and she said he had told her to, to see what I would say but mainly as he thought the meet had gone well so I would say something favourable ...,

I just said well I'm not meeting him again so there's your answer

It wasn't someone from this site either

I had this last year when I had a single profile briefly. A lady messaged me to warn me off a guy that I was meeting as she said he was hers.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I had this last year when I had a single profile briefly. A lady messaged me to warn me off a guy that I was meeting as she said he was hers. "

Oo there's a lamppost let me go piss up it

Some women are weird. But equality rules, so are men

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i'd never message someones meet but i can understand why some women might become insecure, some men play stupid games on here. no idea why they do that but i fuck them off.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Silly bitches.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I once had a woman I'd never met message me to try and set up a meet between me and a male friend of hers. Reason being, apparently, that there was 'more chance' of me noticing and reading her message than his, had he written. She referred me to both their veris which 'proved' they'd met and that he was a 'great fuck' (how bloody arrogant).

It was bizarre, and even if I'd been interested the whole method of contacting me would have killed it. Like, was she his pimp or something? .... and would he have run back to her to spill all the gory details after?

I'd never discuss a meet with an 'interested' party ... people need to make up their own minds and if they're so concerned about safety that they need to seek out previous playmates to provide reassurance, that really should tell them something about their gut feeling. Plus it smacks of lamppost pissing which I can't stand.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I wouldnt bother messaging another woman about a man because people behave differently with different people. Men message other men to ask about women on here not just women who do it.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I've had people message me to ask what a meet was like - but only from good friends with similar taste in men who value my opinion - ie if I liked him then they're likely to like him too! I do the same with them as I value their opinion too - and when you have very limited free time you don't want to spend it with someone who isn't what it says on the tin!

Sorry if this sounds harsh in any way - it's not meant to as the majority of my meets have been great!

Filters are a wonderful thing, I met a lady on a previous profile who informed me she had messaged someone who had verified me,,,,

Apparently it was to check if I was genuine or not??

People are wonderful but odd at times

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

York

I've had it a few times from women when they've seen a veri I've displayed - it's just lamp post pissing and laughable. I never respond. I'm not threatened by any other woman on here, and nor should they feel threatened by me.

I did nearly call off a meet because of one message from a female 'bragging' that she had already met the man in question. He was furious that she was sticking her nose into our business, but since he had no intention of meeting her again it was irrelevant.

I don't entertain drama queens so avoid any guys with multiple veris from the same woman or a regular FB

"This is one reason I hide my veris "

Could of been a cheating guy and his wife/partner found out about the profile and wanted to know more? I could be wrong but it makes you think!!

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"This is one reason I hide my veris

"

"Was at a ckub sat night chatting to a friend of mine, who was telling me about a woman who had messaged her regarding a meet with a man she had met off here and asking questions about him and their meet.

Now We just could not understand why a woman would do this and if they wanted to know anything about the man and what the meet was like and what happened ....why would the lady message a woman and not the bloke that she had met if she wanted to know anything.

Seems only a very very insecure lady do this "

Maybe it was because she had her doubts about the guy and wanted some reasurance that he was ok from another woman he had met to help put her mind at rest?

It was probably something as innocent as that ?

I've had a couple of unwanted mails from women on here sticking their noses into my business. I heartily agree with View's diagnosis!!

I'd say definitely safety and I sort of understand it because.....

There was one guy who seemed so horny but something worried me slightly about him (gut feel) and I did consider messaging his previous meets to see whether he was a psycho or not but then thought it seemed a bit OTT, plus the good psychos don't let on they are do they!

So I went with my gut and canned the meet

Ruby

"I'd say definitely safety and I sort of understand it because.....

There was one guy who seemed so horny but something worried me slightly about him (gut feel) and I did consider messaging his previous meets to see whether he was a psycho or not but then thought it seemed a bit OTT, plus the good psychos don't let on they are do they!

So I went with my gut and canned the meet

Ruby"

Some women see your veri list as some sort of 'to do' list. Sad and insecure. Trust your own judgement ladies. As for Lamp post pissing - just why??

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

Makes me immediately think of territory marking / lampost pissing.

From a safety aspect ~ If someone was that worried about their safety then they should go with their gut instinct & not meet, rather than ask another stranger for advice.....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

It was the bloke himself. Fishing for compliments

"It was the bloke himself. Fishing for compliments "

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I've never had that but I have had a guy messaging the same copy and paste message to all of the verifiers on a male friend's page. It's like he went 'oh, this guy has similar taste in women to me so I'll use his veri list as a to do list'. As a result me and one of the other women involved got chatting. At no point did we discuss the mutually verified friend who was the cause of our initial contact.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just publish veris from those that you'd not meet sgsin, 'Hsnds off, he's mine'. Unless someone messages due to fear, just ignore them.

south

"I once had a woman I'd never met message me to try and set up a meet between me and a male friend of hers. Reason being, apparently, that there was 'more chance' of me noticing and reading her message than his, had he written. She referred me to both their veris which 'proved' they'd met and that he was a 'great fuck' (how bloody arrogant).

It was bizarre, and even if I'd been interested the whole method of contacting me would have killed it. Like, was she his pimp or something? .... and would he have run back to her to spill all the gory details after?

I'd never discuss a meet with an 'interested' party ... people need to make up their own minds and if they're so concerned about safety that they need to seek out previous playmates to provide reassurance, that really should tell them something about their gut feeling. Plus it smacks of lamppost pissing which I can't stand. "

Exactly my thouggts and thats what I Told her.....and alas she also sent the said message to the bloke so he knew what a odd ball he was and had been meeting....so its his choice then to decide if he wants to meet somebody with such behaviour.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"It was the bloke himself. Fishing for compliments "

Granny - I think you may be right

» Add a new message to this topic