FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couple, but I post most...

Couple, but I post most...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple_m_and_j OP   Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Hey Guys,

Fi and I are a committed couple, and on here because Fi loves it, however she's pretty much computer illiterate and rarely at the PC unless I'm behind her - not through stupidity, she just chooses to remain de-putered for the sake of her sanity.

However I worry that because I write most of our messages (and work at the PC in both jobs so answer most of our replies etc) people will start to think I'm one of those single fakers!

Anyone got any tips to avoid that? Other than the phone verification thing, msn / webcam which always appear too late, lol, people have looked past us by then!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try the photo-veri thing. Hold a card with your username on it in front of both of you and send the pic to admin and they'll photo verify you.

"Hey Guys,

Fi and I are a committed couple, and on here because Fi loves it, however she's pretty much computer illiterate and rarely at the PC unless I'm behind her - not through stupidity, she just chooses to remain de-putered for the sake of her sanity.

However I worry that because I write most of our messages (and work at the PC in both jobs so answer most of our replies etc) people will start to think I'm one of those single fakers!

Anyone got any tips to avoid that? Other than the phone verification thing, msn / webcam which always appear too late, lol, people have looked past us by then!

"

Shouldn't be a problem, Kate almost never comes online, and we've never been accused of being fakers.

Get yourself along to some socials so that you can meet people face to face, and then they can see you are real.

I wouldn't let it bother you too much

Darlington

We did that, lol - great way to realise your webcam is flipping your image too

Same here Jack. Siren never uses the site and we felt obliged to go to Chams for the Beach Party last year to prove we were genuine. Had a great time though.

You're verified and photo verified, so you'll be ok

Darlington

Yeah I was thinking socials are the way to go. We're currently working the weirdest unsociable hours, but I think we'll start looking to come along to something soon :D

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

You could talk in a different style sometimes and pretend it's her.

d[ o_0 ]b ___(Funky doesn't do this by the way, I am the real FFR01)

Darlington

[grins] if there aren't laws about impersonating the fiance... she'll make sure there are soon... saying that, the punishments could be funnnnn

"Yeah I was thinking socials are the way to go. We're currently working the weirdest unsociable hours, but I think we'll start looking to come along to something soon :D"

if you fancy a weekend away in October, there is a Fab social at Butlins Minehead. It'll only cost you £220 or thereabouts, bed and breakfast and evening meal, plus 3 nights of entertainment. A gang of us went to Skeggy Butlins last year and had a great time. There is a thread in Meets and Parties forum, I'll bump it up

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

There is also another beach party at chams in August, but beware apparently there is some daft Scottish bint going!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Same here Jack. Siren never uses the site and we felt obliged to go to Chams for the Beach Party last year to prove we were genuine. Had a great time though. "

Oh I wouldn't feel obliged to prove to others we are who we say we are...the only people who matter are the people we meet for play.

To the OP...just let the people ignore you if they think you are fake, and you do the same to them.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i wouldnt worry too much...i dont know which half of a couple posts in the forum ,except for a couple of obvious examples(ie jacknkate has a pic of a bloke!)

In chat u can spot the fakes,and not just from the fact they only have a male on cam.

You are verified ,photo verified and i assume willing for the fems to talk on the phone.

Sometimes ppl are just mean for no reason,i reckon those chucking accusation about belong in that group.

» Add a new message to this topic